Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby GrayMech » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:24 am

where can I find the place with bria? I've tried looking all around the area the post says its in but I couldn't find anything and I'm totally at a loss
GrayMech
New to the forum

Postby Minebry » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:55 am

So I don't know if this has been patched yet, but for some reason, when I give specific nonhuman characters Nuka acid and have them swallow me, don't give me the option to poke them, be let out, and not even show their bellies.
Minebry
New to the forum

Postby RayJay24 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:50 pm

Rhodes wrote:Made that shit voiced
just go to the fallout 4/data/sound/voice/FalloutVore.esp then get rid of old files and unpack and put these files there
ps this is a w.i.p. so i know the lips do not move
https://mega.nz/file/chJRzLpS#HyaOicx1e ... 483Vwja1vU

i cant find the sound folder in data?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby RayJay24 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 pm

LunarShield wrote:
LunarShield wrote:So i'm having an issue where all the text is bugged out and i cant make the player a pred or open the vore menu for the perks.

it worked before i had to wipe my computer and i half even 1/2 the mobs as before as well as all the requirements.. i need help

nvm i cant even ACCESS the vore perks... i wanted to make a series on my Youtube around this but sadly as i cant even use the mod i dont think i will

This issue still exsists and its really ticking me off

i fixed it and added the files and it works in game ty
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:04 am

Are there any alternative start mods that work with this? I found two that might, but one of them says it doesn't work well with certain types of mods. I just don't wan't to sit through the entire intro again whenever the mod breaks completely.
Dongers
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:05 pm

I just use Alternate Start - Live Another Life when I make a new file. Sometimes I have to save and reload after exiting the character creation area but it works otherwise.

edit:

Mixed up this thread and the Devourment Refactor thread. I recommend Start Me Up for Fallout 4.
Last edited by RakeVuri on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:59 pm

Dusty wrote:I'm having a problem with blank audio when chatting with my companion, not even text is showing, is that normal?

Also Thicc Vore keeps turning off after turning it on through the MODConfig menu.

I get that, some of the vore lines aren't voiced.

Unfortunately, I had an issue where the main character just stopped speaking entirely, something broke the voiceovers. Still got subtitles, but no speech. For like, regular game dialogue.

I don't know exactly what caused it, it seemed to happen around the time Bria's first affinity conversation popped up and the voices were broken from that moment on.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:49 pm

Rhodes wrote:Made that shit voiced
just go to the fallout 4/data/sound/voice/FalloutVore.esp then get rid of old files and unpack and put these files there
ps this is a w.i.p. so i know the lips do not move
https://mega.nz/file/chJRzLpS#HyaOicx1e ... 483Vwja1vU

Mega seems to have taken it down. I'd suggest a different file hosting website.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:14 am

RakeVuri wrote:I just use Alternate Start - Live Another Life when I make a new file. Sometimes I have to save and reload after exiting the character creation area but it works otherwise.

That's not a Fallout mod tho
Dongers
Participator

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:21 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:
Dusty wrote:I'm having a problem with blank audio when chatting with my companion, not even text is showing, is that normal?

Also Thicc Vore keeps turning off after turning it on through the MODConfig menu.

I get that, some of the vore lines aren't voiced.

Unfortunately, I had an issue where the main character just stopped speaking entirely, something broke the voiceovers. Still got subtitles, but no speech. For like, regular game dialogue.

I don't know exactly what caused it, it seemed to happen around the time Bria's first affinity conversation popped up and the voices were broken from that moment on.

Narrowed it down - at some point after that first conversation, my character started making comments about prey that didn't have any voice lines, just subtitles. From that point on, all the MCs dialogue is broken.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:43 pm

Dongers wrote:That's not a Fallout mod tho

You're right, I mixed up this thread and the Devourment Refactor thread. The mod I *actually* want to point you at is Start Me Up.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby PreefooserEek » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm

keilladraconis, Hey, are you still trying to update this mod, or should I give up hope for the foreseeable future?
PreefooserEek
New to the forum

Postby Rhodes » Mon May 02, 2022 2:03 pm

Rhodes
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon May 02, 2022 2:24 pm

is the discord still up?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby predator_or_prey » Tue May 03, 2022 10:35 pm

Bria's quest is a companion affinity quest. You just have to grind your relationship enough for her to give you it.

Pred context vore dialogue is configured in the MCM menu as a hotkey. If you mean dialogue with NPCs you lethally swallowed, then there's no option for that. You can, however, have companions comment on vore events if you have SAV enabled.

Ok, but how do I unlock it without needing to grind? Don't feel like spending all that time for what may not even be worth the effort. Tried using the Cheat Terminal to skip to that part, and it didn't work. Not gonna keep this installed if I have to go through all that manually, that's not why I installed it.
predator_or_prey
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun May 08, 2022 8:53 pm

predator_or_prey wrote:
Bria's quest is a companion affinity quest. You just have to grind your relationship enough for her to give you it.

Pred context vore dialogue is configured in the MCM menu as a hotkey. If you mean dialogue with NPCs you lethally swallowed, then there's no option for that. You can, however, have companions comment on vore events if you have SAV enabled.

Ok, but how do I unlock it without needing to grind? Don't feel like spending all that time for what may not even be worth the effort. Tried using the Cheat Terminal to skip to that part, and it didn't work. Not gonna keep this installed if I have to go through all that manually, that's not why I installed it.

open console
click bria
setav ca_affinity 999
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Theophany » Mon May 09, 2022 11:26 am

Kerbalmaster wrote:is the discord still up?

No, dead as a doornail. Just like the original development of the mod.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby Grog » Thu May 12, 2022 3:08 am

after going into a building for another mod bria got stuck there. I was a few teleports away before I realized but I was able to backtrack and found her. no matter what I tried she would not travel with me through the door. I attempted to eat her to move her from the room manually but when I went to regurgitate her she vanishes. I wasn't that far in and don't mind going back obviously never returning to that room. just seems like a really weird bug to experience figured it made more sense to post this here than on the other mod for obvious reasons my best guess is it has to do with another npc bugged out in my gut as earlier a diamond city guard i ate disappeared as well only he keeps popping up for a chat every once in a while asking to be let out
Grog
New to the forum

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Thu May 12, 2022 4:03 pm

IDK if anyone's already said this, but does this mod work with the weight gain mod. https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/a ... -730902010
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby NazistDuck » Thu May 12, 2022 6:17 pm

KamiKaze1337 wrote:IDK if anyone's already said this, but does this mod work with the weight gain mod. https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/a ... -730902010

It should... The two projects have been compatible since FOVORE's inception honestly. But it is a pain to set up, so fair warning.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game