Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby LordOfGee » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Anyone mind explaing how I'm supposed to get Thicc Vore to work? I have it set on, I also have player can gain on, but no matter how much i have my character eat she wont gain at all, do i need another mod or something?
LordOfGee
New to the forum

Postby 5had0w1010 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:14 pm

LordOfGee wrote:Anyone mind explaing how I'm supposed to get Thicc Vore to work? I have it set on, I also have player can gain on, but no matter how much i have my character eat she wont gain at all, do i need another mod or something?

I have 3 guesses.
1st guess: you didn't have coldsteelj's mod.
2nd guess: if you do have it. Then maybe you didn't know there were Thic Vore slider.
3rd guess: if you do have coldsteelj and put X% in Thicc Vore Slider. Then maybe. Just maybe, it might be bugged but that's alright because you could try restart a timer. if that doesn't work. Then reinstall this mod. If it doesn't work. Then I'm not sure.
Plus it have limit. Do not forget that.
5had0w1010
New to the forum

Postby NinaMercerV » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:49 am

Hello. When using context vore. The NPC dialogue is invisible. I have F4z Ro D'oh installed, and enabled. Makes no sense...
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby LordOfGee » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:36 pm

5had0w1010 wrote:
LordOfGee wrote:Anyone mind explaing how I'm supposed to get Thicc Vore to work? I have it set on, I also have player can gain on, but no matter how much i have my character eat she wont gain at all, do i need another mod or something?

I have 3 guesses.
1st guess: you didn't have coldsteelj's mod.
2nd guess: if you do have it. Then maybe you didn't know there were Thic Vore slider.
3rd guess: if you do have coldsteelj and put X% in Thicc Vore Slider. Then maybe. Just maybe, it might be bugged but that's alright because you could try restart a timer. if that doesn't work. Then reinstall this mod. If it doesn't work. Then I'm not sure.
Plus it have limit. Do not forget that.

ah, that might be it
its weird that its not mentioned ANYWHERE in the og post that you need to get coldsteel's mod to gain weight
not even in the install guide
LordOfGee
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:44 pm

You don't need coldsteels at all. In fact this mod has an incompatibility with Coldsteels mod itself.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordOfGee » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:58 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:You don't need coldsteels at all. In fact this mod has an incompatibility with Coldsteels mod itself.

Wait.. Then what should i do to fix it if it's not the colsteelj mod
LordOfGee
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 pm

Make sure you have all the mod requirements. Grab the outfit pack listed on the front page of the thread, the link is an image. Build all of that in Bodyslide with Build Morphs ticked. Thicc Vore relies on you being marked as a predator, so make sure to have drank a nuka acid and vore something if it's being slow.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby windtraveler » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 pm

Anyone mind explaing why prey tracker disappeared when I updated to version 3.0.4 ?
Even with a new game archive.
windtraveler
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:19 pm

I dunno if this has been asked already but whenever I try to turn on Thicc Vore in the MCM, it immediately switches back to off when I resume the game. This is the same with turning on Crouch to Scat. Every other option seems to work properly though, so I have no idea what's wrong.

Please help
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby NinaMercerV » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:38 am

So no one has an answer for me, huh? Been days, and no help with this. I'm guessing it's uncommon?
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby Zackbuizel » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:57 am

NinaMercerV wrote:So no one has an answer for me, huh? Been days, and no help with this. I'm guessing it's uncommon?

I'd highly suggest double checking to make sure you have Script Extender (F4SE) as well as a dialogue extender mod such as "Extended Dialogue Interface."
I know that I had some issues with dialogue from mods showing up until I got a Dialogue extender situation rolling.

Also, because these are unspoken lines of dialogue, make sure you go into your game settings and turn on subtitles. This honestly might be the only issue you are having.
Zackbuizel
New to the forum

Postby MommyNommy » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:31 pm

So i might be stupid. (Probably am.) But how do the sexual tyranosoaurus perks work?
MommyNommy
New to the forum

Postby tacticalfurry » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:21 am

no idea if anyone has had this problem or not but I can't get weight gain to work on coldsteelj sliders. the bellies expand and shrink as they should, every other feature works (I think) except for weight gain after prey is digested (normal food works), I have thicc vore enabled with both player and companion weight change on using both vanilla and CBBE slider options in MCM along with cold steel belly toggle ON and I've built the body in bodyslide with the following groups: (/ CBBE / CBBE Bodies / CBBE Vanilla Outfits / Lupine Race (SSBBW2+SSBBW3) / SSBBW2+SSBBW3 (coldsteelj) /) all of the bodies have been batch built multiple times with Build Morphs ON. I'm using these mods loaded with Vortex Mod Manager (/ Fallout Vore 3.0.4 (aka this mod, duh) / Fallout Vore Vulpine (the vulpine patch for this mod) / Vulpine Race & npc Replacer / Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer 2.6.3 / Fallout Vore Vanilla ColdSteel Bodies (the vanilla clothing patch for this mod) / Fallout WeightGain SSBBW mod 1.8.51 / CBP Physics for F4 (gives jiggle physics to SSBBW) /) I've tried reinstalling everything including Fallout 4 and F4SE on a fresh install but nothing has solved it, no one gains weight after digesting prey. do i not have something enabled or installed correctly? am I missing a patch or are things out of date or too up to date? did I do the sliders wrong? if anyone knows or is willing to help I've been searching like crazy for an answer and it's been driving me up a wall. I'm new to the fallout modding scene so I'm not 100% sure I'm doing everything right but I'm trying, please help

(PS if you read all of this word hurricane thank you and sorry, I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible)
tacticalfurry
New to the forum

Postby SatanChan » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:22 am

Hey for some reason the vore perks menu refuses to open I've pressed B clicked it deleted and reinstalled the mod and fallout please help
SatanChan
New to the forum

Postby thatguy227 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:50 am

Hey, does anyone know how to prevent NPCS who’ve been eaten through context vore from being teleported to that “stomach room” once they’ve been regurgitated/escaped?
thatguy227
New to the forum

Postby Raybro16 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:49 pm

tacticalfurry wrote:no idea if anyone has had this problem or not but I can't get weight gain to work on coldsteelj sliders. the bellies expand and shrink as they should, every other feature works (I think) except for weight gain after prey is digested (normal food works), I have thicc vore enabled with both player and companion weight change on using both vanilla and CBBE slider options in MCM along with cold steel belly toggle ON and I've built the body in bodyslide with the following groups: (/ CBBE / CBBE Bodies / CBBE Vanilla Outfits / Lupine Race (SSBBW2+SSBBW3) / SSBBW2+SSBBW3 (coldsteelj) /) all of the bodies have been batch built multiple times with Build Morphs ON. I'm using these mods loaded with Vortex Mod Manager (/ Fallout Vore 3.0.4 (aka this mod, duh) / Fallout Vore Vulpine (the vulpine patch for this mod) / Vulpine Race & npc Replacer / Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer 2.6.3 / Fallout Vore Vanilla ColdSteel Bodies (the vanilla clothing patch for this mod) / Fallout WeightGain SSBBW mod 1.8.51 / CBP Physics for F4 (gives jiggle physics to SSBBW) /) I've tried reinstalling everything including Fallout 4 and F4SE on a fresh install but nothing has solved it, no one gains weight after digesting prey. do i not have something enabled or installed correctly? am I missing a patch or are things out of date or too up to date? did I do the sliders wrong? if anyone knows or is willing to help I've been searching like crazy for an answer and it's been driving me up a wall. I'm new to the fallout modding scene so I'm not 100% sure I'm doing everything right but I'm trying, please help

(PS if you read all of this word hurricane thank you and sorry, I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible)

I'm having the same issue too (excluding using the lupine race mod) and IDK how to fix it either ;w;
Raybro16
New to the forum

Postby MommyNommy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:59 pm

Raybro16 wrote:
tacticalfurry wrote:no idea if anyone has had this problem or not but I can't get weight gain to work on coldsteelj sliders. the bellies expand and shrink as they should, every other feature works (I think) except for weight gain after prey is digested (normal food works), I have thicc vore enabled with both player and companion weight change on using both vanilla and CBBE slider options in MCM along with cold steel belly toggle ON and I've built the body in bodyslide with the following groups: (/ CBBE / CBBE Bodies / CBBE Vanilla Outfits / Lupine Race (SSBBW2+SSBBW3) / SSBBW2+SSBBW3 (coldsteelj) /) all of the bodies have been batch built multiple times with Build Morphs ON. I'm using these mods loaded with Vortex Mod Manager (/ Fallout Vore 3.0.4 (aka this mod, duh) / Fallout Vore Vulpine (the vulpine patch for this mod) / Vulpine Race & npc Replacer / Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer 2.6.3 / Fallout Vore Vanilla ColdSteel Bodies (the vanilla clothing patch for this mod) / Fallout WeightGain SSBBW mod 1.8.51 / CBP Physics for F4 (gives jiggle physics to SSBBW) /) I've tried reinstalling everything including Fallout 4 and F4SE on a fresh install but nothing has solved it, no one gains weight after digesting prey. do i not have something enabled or installed correctly? am I missing a patch or are things out of date or too up to date? did I do the sliders wrong? if anyone knows or is willing to help I've been searching like crazy for an answer and it's been driving me up a wall. I'm new to the fallout modding scene so I'm not 100% sure I'm doing everything right but I'm trying, please help

I'm having the same issue too (excluding using the lupine race mod) and IDK how to fix it either ;w;

Same here.
MommyNommy
New to the forum

Postby blackmichi » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:34 pm

Hey guys, is there anyone who found out how to cheat regarding the belly capacity? I am at 32 and growing it takes soooo llong. SInce I already played through every dlc and the main game I would love to get an insane capacity so I can just run down everyone and cleanse commonwealth of all beeings muhahaha
anyway did anyone find out how to manipulate the capacity?
blackmichi
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolf127 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:30 am

blackmichi wrote:Hey guys, is there anyone who found out how to cheat regarding the belly capacity? I am at 32 and growing it takes soooo llong. SInce I already played through every dlc and the main game I would love to get an insane capacity so I can just run down everyone and cleanse commonwealth of all beeings muhahaha
anyway did anyone find out how to manipulate the capacity?

You can change your stomach capacity with the following console code "player.setav FV_BellyCapacity" add a space followed by a value and you will have a new capacity. Keep in mind the values directly correlate with stomach "slots" so, a value of 100 equals 50 human sized prey. You can also use "modav" instead which will add the new capacity to your existing one.

Examples of complete console commands:
player.setav FV_BellyCapacity 100
player.modav FV_BellyCapacity 100

Feel free to copy and paste those into your console.
As always, it is recommended that you save your game before making these adjustments just in case something goes horribly wrong.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolf127 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:41 am

thatguy227 wrote:Hey, does anyone know how to prevent NPCS who’ve been eaten through context vore from being teleported to that “stomach room” once they’ve been regurgitated/escaped?

I have not yet encountered a method to prevent this this issue however, there is a fixes.
Simply acquire the NPC in question's reference ID and teleport them to you using the console. You can do this either by clicking on them while in the console before you perform the vore action, or by teleporting to the "stomach cell" and then get their reference ID and teleport out.

Unfortunately this must be done every time a NPC fails to be "regurgitated"
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game