Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:32 pm

ironbadass wrote:The belly dance is from savage cabbage. I have that located at shino 127 in my files. If you follow my instructions you can activate it by using shino pose ring.And the only way to break animation is to draw weapons or select exit pose on the ring. :wink:

If only I knew what Savage Cabbage was, or what Shino 127 means?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:18 am

I have been troubleshooting a problem that I have encountered since the latest release (using a new save and mod load order for a fresh installation of the mod), and I would appreciate some assistance, please.

In my vore perk menu, all of the Pred perks are non-selectable. I had devoured an enemy but the digestion process would not initiate and the "sated/thic" metres were not showing for my character either.

I believe the problem has to do with the player character's Pred status being disabled. How does one enable the player character as a Pred? I have not been able to locate such an option.

Thank you for your time and dedication!

Take care
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:34 am

I used a translator
Please understand.

I installed mod and installed cbbe. The mode appears in the mode list, but activation is not applied.

my fallout is 1.10.114 so Please let me know if there is a mod for this version
Last edited by kenny043033 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ziedine » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:31 am

Why when i download this mod i got the old version

Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:24 am

The color of the a belly is fixed to brown Is it possible to change the color?
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:22 pm

kenny043033 wrote:The color of the a belly is fixed to brown Is it possible to change the color?

To me, that sounds like an error with conflicting textures courtesy of Bethesda's HD DLC update.

Try using this (and install the ESP version): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31028

...If that doesn't fix it initially, try these instructions that Coldsteelj placed at the bottom of his WG mod on DeviantArt:

1. Download and install latest F4SE f4se.silverlock.org/

2. Download and install latest MCM menu

3. Download and install latest LooksMenu

4. Download and install Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

5. Download and install CBBE

6. Go to Tools\BodySlide\" and run BodySlide 64x . In the "Group filter" chose the vore group. Create Slider Preset with all sliders set to ZERO.

7. After you created your "Slider Preset" tick the "Build Morphs" in the bottom left corner of the Bodyslide window and press "Batch Build". Yes. Now, you can close Bodyslide.

Be sure to run your game through the FO4 Script Extender.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkSlayer » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:36 pm

I am slightly confused by 3.0's levelup system. I am playing a pure prey right now, didn't use the holotape to "activate the experiment" or anything and Vore Raiders, Vore Queens etc show up, everything related to being swallowed an escaping works, but somehow I do not earn any Prey XP.

What did I miss and where was I blind again? :P

EDIT: Or do I only earny Prex XP if I fail the minigame and still manage to escape?
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironbadass » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:02 pm

RandomInjury wrote:
ironbadass wrote:The belly dance is from savage cabbage. I have that located at shino 127 in my files. If you follow my instructions you can activate it by using shino pose ring.And the only way to break animation is to draw weapons or select exit pose on the ring. :wink:

If only I knew what Savage Cabbage was, or what Shino 127 means?

Savage cabbage is the animator who created the dance. He made a bunch of sex animations too. Shinos poses is a pose mod that allows rings to trigger poses. I grabed savage cabbage dance and put it in my shino pose collection numberd at shino 127. I grabbed 135 animations and put a link to my collection on the previose page.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:23 pm

ironbadass wrote:I felt like sharing some tricks I learned and the resources I gathered. :-D

Thank you for your "legwork"! That is a tedious process. I am certain that most modders and mod creators spend more time configuring their mods than they do getting to utilize them.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby ironbadass » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:41 pm

JLIXIRIUM wrote:
ironbadass wrote:I felt like sharing some tricks I learned and the resources I gathered. :-D

Thank you for your "legwork"! That is a tedious process. I am certain that most modders and mod creators spend more time configuring their mods than they do getting to utilize them.

No thanks needed, but your welcome. It was just something for me to do while in quarantine. And I felt like sharing with the vore mod community. As long as it adds something fun to your playthrough is all that matters. I would of made this a standalone mod, but I currently lack the time and know how to do so.
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiggsEclipse » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:48 pm

JLIXIRIUM wrote:I have been troubleshooting a problem that I have encountered since the latest release (using a new save and mod load order for a fresh installation of the mod), and I would appreciate some assistance, please.

In my vore perk menu, all of the Pred perks are non-selectable. I had devoured an enemy but the digestion process would not initiate and the "sated/thic" metres were not showing for my character either.

I believe the problem has to do with the player character's Pred status being disabled. How does one enable the player character as a Pred? I have not been able to locate such an option.

Thank you for your time and dedication!

Take care

What you'll need is the Mod Configuration Menu if you don't already have it, once you do when you hit escape in game the menu will have a new option labelled Mod Config, hit that and you should see Fallout Vore, click that, main settings, and then toggle on the pred type of your characters gender
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby RiggsEclipse » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:19 pm

So found a slight issue in that tesla damage, ie the Automatron Tesla Gun, is considered unarmed damage apparently so it teleports people into your stomach, while I wouldn't mind a weapon for this purpose I dont necessarily want that when using anything Tesla based lol
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:07 am

What you'll need is the Mod Configuration Menu if you don't already have it, once you do when you hit escape in game the menu will have a new option labelled Mod Config, hit that and you should see Fallout Vore, click that, main settings, and then toggle on the pred type of your characters gender

Thank you for the suggestion. The perplexing thing is that I have already done just that. To no avail, seemingly. If that is the source of the problem, I will delete the MCM settings and reinstall the mod on a save from just outside vault 111. We shall see!
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:32 am

JLIXIRIUM wrote:
kenny043033 wrote:The color of the a belly is fixed to brown Is it possible to change the color?

To me, that sounds like an error with conflicting textures courtesy of Bethesda's HD DLC update.

Try using this (and install the ESP version): https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31028

...If that doesn't fix it initially, try these instructions that Coldsteelj placed at the bottom of his WG mod on DeviantArt:

1. Download and install latest F4SE f4se.silverlock.org/

2. Download and install latest MCM menu

3. Download and install latest LooksMenu

4. Download and install Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

5. Download and install CBBE

6. Go to Tools\BodySlide\" and run BodySlide 64x . In the "Group filter" chose the vore group. Create Slider Preset with all sliders set to ZERO.

7. After you created your "Slider Preset" tick the "Build Morphs" in the bottom left corner of the Bodyslide window and press "Batch Build". Yes. Now, you can close Bodyslide.

Be sure to run your game through the FO4 Script Extender.

Thanks for the advice.
However, I want to change the color of the belly. My skin is white, but the belly is relatively black.

Any good ideas?
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby BenTK » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:16 am

I was going to edit my post but i dont see it so, i got it working but how do i get nuka acid? its not in the chem station.
BenTK
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 am

BenTK wrote:I was going to edit my post but i dont see it so, i got it working but how do i get nuka acid? its not in the chem station.

You can either find Nuka-Acid in the Vore Basement (There's a bottle there), in some containers (Particularly ones in Raider dungeons) or if you're feeling particularly desperate you can open your console and type "help acid 4". Then find the ID number of Nuka-Cola (Preceded by ALCH) and use "player.additem" + the ID number. Should net you a bottle.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby BenTK » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 pm

NazistDuck wrote:
BenTK wrote:I was going to edit my post but i dont see it so, i got it working but how do i get nuka acid? its not in the chem station.

You can either find Nuka-Acid in the Vore Basement (There's a bottle there), in some containers (Particularly ones in Raider dungeons) or if you're feeling particularly desperate you can open your console and type "help acid 4". Then find the ID number of Nuka-Cola (Preceded by ALCH) and use "player.additem" + the ID number. Should net you a bottle.

Ok thanx, i will look, but there is a vore basement? is it in sancuary.
And how long does it take to digest someone like lets say... Pipers sister, who was being obnoxious.
its been a whole day and 1/2 and still 2/2
Attachments
73250922140404_1.jpg
BenTK
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:02 pm

BenTK wrote:
NazistDuck wrote:

Ok thanx, i will look, but there is a vore basement? is it in sancuary.
And how long does it take to digest someone like lets say... Pipers sister, who was being obnoxious.
its been a whole day and 1/2 and still 2/2

Erm did you eat them with context? it won't actually start to digest unless you melee them or press your digestion button. That or your game is extremely broke, it only takes at the max about 90 seconds to absorb someone
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby BenTK » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:17 am

Jadex wrote:Erm did you eat them with context? it won't actually start to digest unless you melee them or press your digestion button. That or your game is extremely broke, it only takes at the max about 90 seconds to absorb someone

I used the weapon to swipe and eat her, i hit the digest but it said it's not ready.
I'll try to see if there is another way to do it, or start a new save if need be.
BenTK
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:50 am

Is there any ways to add vore perks to NPCs, such as Bria? I find that she often lets prey escape and has some pretty meager stats. Admiteddly I'm a bit of a cheater when I'm playing just for fun.
Any console commands? addperk doesn't seem to cause any changes in her.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game