Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Spur » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:56 am

Has anyone else seen the Sim Settlements Conqueror mod and thought about creating a vore raider faction? It'd be dope to lead raids en-masse on settlements with whole vore capable troops.

I'm deep in the trenches of another game right now, but I figure all it may take is grabbing one of the faction packs from the nexus and granting every assault raider some Nuka Acid and the Devour weapon

Honestly even if that doesn't pan out leading a faction of babies to take over the Commonwealth may be just as fun
Spur
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:21 pm

It's been a while since I've been able to play Fallout 4 and, man, has this mod grown!

~It makes us more excited for a time when we can finally devote some more time to devouring the Commonwealth.~
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby DJToxikKat2003 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:22 pm

I’m having some issues with the stomach, I have the vulpine mod installed, I don’t have the ColdSteel bellies or the weight gain mods, I can swallow corpses and people but my stomach doesn’t grow or show up at all, can anyone help me with this please?
DJToxikKat2003
New to the forum

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:28 pm

doe anyone know a way to help Companions keep the pray down?
mine keep coughing them up
thanks
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:39 pm

Just wanted to notify folks that a new version of the vulpine race replacer came out covering all the DLC, so I updated my replacer post to have a new link to it in it.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:35 pm

Does Companions have a hidden Predator leveling system or some thing that helps them be better Predator?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby wolf127 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:25 am

TNT00007 wrote:This 3.4 version doesn't look as good as 2.0.2....This version initially can only swallow one enemy, compared to 2.0.2 can swallow three enemies, quite a waste of time,And this version can't get bullets after swallowing enemies...Some functions of the setting menu are lost / invalid, and the functions are confused... :( I've decided to bring it back to 2.0.2...This version plays with the heart plug...

In this version you gain prey capacity as you level up your character in a vore specific tree. Using vore perks in this version, will allow you to keep the items normally dropped by the prey in question starting with chems and ammo at first level of the perk and can be upgraded to keep almost anything.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShamelessWriter » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:44 am

Finally came back to this mod and between the new struggle mechanic and the Vore perk tree, alot of good progress has been made! Now that I've gotten a better PC it's been smoothing sailing getting the game to run at 60 FPS. Big thanks to everyone who's been working on the mod and continuing to do so.

I have been having problems with the bodyslide bellies however, but it isn't regarding getting the morphs to work, no, they work well and they're rather easy to implement. What's been throwing me off is that some outfits will repeatedly flash between the slider and the morph belly, and back to the vanilla looking form without any kind of slider. I've seen the problem recently talked about by some people on the forum, and a few others in the Discord. I've been experimenting on which ones are causing it and I've found a few out.

I have only the Vore mod, its requirements. Vulpine Race and NPC Replacer, Weight Gain only for the SSBBW Body, and the Coldsteel Vanilla Outfit Replacer mods installed on my Fallout 4.

-Raider Leathers
-Postman Outfit
-Army Fatigues (Surprisingly the Military Fatigues are okay)
-All of the Business Suits

From what I've been able to tell so far. Seems that all the other armor sets (or at least the common ones like Vault Jumpsuits, Road Leathers and other ones commonly found throughout the world, I haven't tried on any of the Brotherhood, Institute, or Railroad armors. All Minuteman variants however work perfectly) work as intended. If you're already working on things I'm sorry for pestering you. Keep up the good work because it's really just a nitpicking hiccup lol
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoverofBellies » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:05 pm

Is there anyway to change Bria's Hair?, everytime I do, her hair resets back to what it was originally.
LoverofBellies
New to the forum

Postby Alvi » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:28 am

What to do when these happens:

1. 'I am too full right now.'

2. '...junk in my belly...'

Please tell me how to remove junk from the belly.

How to swallow a deathclaw?
Alvi
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:37 pm

Alvi wrote:What to do when these happens:

1. 'I am too full right now.'

2. '...junk in my belly...'

Please tell me how to remove junk from the belly.

How to swallow a deathclaw?

There is a button to open your Belly Inventory. Check the hotkeys in the Mod Menu.

There is a perk you need to swallow deathclaws. Check the vore perk menu.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby vulabaro » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:08 am

Im running into an issue with the coldsteel belly where its not shrinking after a little while in game. It seems like if I use a chair or bed to skip forward in time so i dont have to wait on digestion the stomach stays at max size like I still have several prey in me even though the voremod thinks my belly is empty.

Ive tried using the debug menu to reset the vore script but that didnt fix it, I also tried setting the maximum belly size down to like 1 and then swallowing someone to see if the script would shrink it but no dice.

Does anyone know if there is a variable I can check in game thats controlling the belly size?
vulabaro
New to the forum

Postby zenox81 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:09 am

I had the same bug. Just eating something caused the belly to go back to normal for me.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby vulabaro » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:03 am

Yeah I just ran into similar, after trying to reset the voremod I just kept playing but i disabled coldsteel bellies temporarily and when i ate enough for the coldsteel to apply one of its perks that reshaped the body it fixed it and I could renable the bellies from the voremod.

Maybe voremod is setting something on the belly but forgetting to unset it after something like sleeping / waiting?
vulabaro
New to the forum

Postby LordGrinz » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:49 am

Yo if anyone need help with their fallout mod just give me a message on fallout vore discord(same name as here), And I'll try to help you out :-D
LordGrinz
New to the forum

Postby Firebird » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:52 am

I can’t seem to make Bria a Pred. I’ve given her a few Nuka-Acids, as well as taking away any and all weapons she has on her. Any suggestions?
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby blyatman » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:39 am

How do I get my character to look like Carreau's profile pic.
blyatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordGrinz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 am

Firebird wrote:I can’t seem to make Bria a Pred. I’ve given her a few Nuka-Acids, as well as taking away any and all weapons she has on her. Any suggestions?

dismiss her and then recruit her back or try give her a devour weapon, discord message next time I don't want to spam the forum
LordGrinz
New to the forum

Postby jormandgandr » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:27 pm

Is there a way to turn down the stomach noises, the gurgling is louder than my 50cal minigun with the mods audio slider set to nothing.
jormandgandr
New to the forum

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:14 pm

I was slightly dissatisfied with the current Vulpine patch, so I improved it.

While I was quite impressed with the textures, and would certainly have not done as well myself, the normal maps were the same as the human version. Which means no fur texture at all.

It was a simple matter of using a filter in GIMP. (And a bit of merging the existing normal map for the multiprey belly, but that wasn't that difficult either.)

This was just something I made for my personal use, but I decided that other people might want it as well.

Links:

MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/AGxVGACZ#oej3o4WDw ... DhJ5A4kh-Q
GDrive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15i0yNa ... sp=sharing
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game