Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby alexott2121 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:51 am

Urielzael2 wrote:There is - but you must download mod that makes children normal npc.

Which one is that?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby rusticdragon20 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:35 am

alexott2121 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:There is - but you must download mod that makes children normal npc.

Which one is that?

If it helps, this is the mod I use for that:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/774
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:57 pm

rusticdragon20 wrote:
alexott2121 wrote:

Which one is that?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/774

wrong game
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby rusticdragon20 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:02 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/774[/quote]
wrong game[/quote]

My mistake. So sorry about that. :(
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby moonlightshy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:19 am

im just curious. why do we need the waster armor for this mod?
moonlightshy
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:09 pm

Because Bria uses it and so it was made into a dependency for the .esp for most of the mod's life span. Although I think Carreau added an alternative vanilla outfit in the current test build so the dependancy might be gone now(not sure if that new feature is in the latest public release, no harm in trying it out without the waster armor though).
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby alexott2121 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:53 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:Because Bria uses it and so it was made into a dependency for the .esp for most of the mod's life span. Although I think Carreau added an alternative vanilla outfit in the current test build so the dependancy might be gone now(not sure if that new feature is in the latest public release, no harm in trying it out without the waster armor though).

I haven't been able to get bria to talk to me at all, the regular talk function or context vore. Is there a debug feature for her?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:29 am

Not sure if I should put this here, or in the discord, but I can't get the MCM to work. I've downloaded all the required mods and followed the install guide. It doesn't show up in my plugins nor when I look in game.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Rumir » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:26 am

I have a problem when using context vore with any friendly pred. When they try to unwillingly digest me, I just get regurgitated.

Interaction looks like that in an example:
• Ask Vore Queen to get devoured
• Be in belly of Vore Queen
• Poke Pred and ask to get out
• Get denied and then ask the "Are you going to digest me?" question
• Vore Queen says not intended, but will do so.
• Get minimal damage (~5HP damage) and then get regurgitated immediately

Is this a normal behavior? Because I'm unclear here.
I searched the logs for clues but I haven't seen anything suspicious or helpful.
In theory, everyone could develop a game.
It may not be the best game, but it is a game after all.
Rumir
New to the forum

Postby Mogrir » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:58 am

Apologies in advance if any of this has been addressed before.

Have a few problems I've been running into and I'm not entirely sure how to fix them or if they're currently being worked on.

1) I have Vore Queens enabled, and while they've been fairly rare out in the Commonwealth, they've been the vast majority of settlers showing up at settlements. Out of 19 people at one settlement, there are 15 Queens there, which seems like its way too much, and I don't see an option in the MCM to decrease their spawn rate. Also sometimes they unequip their stomachs and just look like normal NPC's but naked.
2) As pointed out in an above comment by Rumir, the willing > unwilling dialogue option that starts digestion is too short and does nearly no damage. I suspect this is because most NPC's have a completely basic vore level and as a result have poor acid damage and can't keep things down.
3) On that note, Bria seems to be having this issue with combat swallowing. I haven't experimented with other companions on the new save I made for 3.0, but on previous versions my companions seemed to actually be leveling their vore skill up when using it, but so far it seems like Bria is not. She frequently struggles to keep things down for more than a few seconds, and is doing almost no damage to them while they're in there. I have had to equip her with the Devour weapon to get her to actually eat anyone, as it seems the unarmed devouring isn't working for NPC's, so that may be affecting her damage some.
4) Lastly, I'm having a fairly frequent bug where you ask your predator (from a friendly nom) to digest you, and your health drops and you get the "succumb" message, but the 'death' doesn't actually happen. Instead it pops up the struggle menu like you get when you're combat swallowed, but if you fail it, nothing happens and you can talk to the predator again. Couple times it's even given the "quit to menu" option despite the 'death' still not having properly triggered.

EDIT: 5) Just started having a weird thing happen where Vore Raiders, or any female NPC equipped with a devour item, when they hit me and the "devour" effect is supposed to trigger, my character just turns pseudo-invisible and can't be hit by anything. Context vore still works properly though.

Very much enjoying this new version with a few of the addons merged in though, overall it's a much nicer experience, and I'm really digging the fact we have a functioning Reformation. I know we got the Raider Vore mod partly implemented, and maybe I've been unlucky to not get it yet, but I'd love to see some random encounters like the vore raiders on the bridge that demand you feed yourself to their boss that the mod had. Also, having played with the Zombie Walkers mod which has an optional system to take over settlers if the PC dies, I'm wondering if it'll be possible to implement that for predators if the PC doesn't have or take the Reformation perk? You can kind of do that with console commands and the looksmenu mod using the presets, then disabling the NPC and 'becoming' them, but something more official would be great.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby Sencim » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:28 pm

I know i'm a bit late, but holy crap Carreau! Fallout Vore is even better now, but what really makes this update special imo is the conversion of all the vanilla outfits into Coldsteel's body, must've taken a lot of time to do all of them.
Of course, there's still some bugs and issues, like camera being too far away when you get vored, or if you wait while a companion has something in her belly it will stay stuck in that size even after digestion, still, it's been working great.
Sorry if you're already flooded with these, but i have some suggestions for possible future features:
1) Height increase when you digest a lot of prey, something akin to Thicc Vore, but increasing the players scale instead of sliders.
2) A perk that would temporarily increase your special stats depending on what type of prey you've digested, so for example, digesting a super mutant increases your strength, digesting a dog would increase agility, and digesting robots could increase endurance/intelligence.

Also, not so much a suggestion for a feature, but belly capacity, even with belly of the whale 3, feels like it increases too slowly.
Sorry for far-fetched suggestions or bad english, it isn't my first language, but vore is omni-lingual, so it works out i guess lol.
Thank you very much, i'll be hopefully waiting for whatever comes next.
Sencim
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:09 pm

Any archive files? I am unable to update the game, but I would really like to play the mod. My version is 1.10.138, but mod meeds 1.10.163
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Jayfeather4261 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:40 am

For the life of me I can't seem to get the coldsteel bellies working. How would I go about getting them to work?
Jayfeather4261
New to the forum

Postby spezial458 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:28 am

hey a suggestion could you maybe add the SSBBW3 body slider to thicc vore
spezial458
New to the forum

Postby Sencim » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:30 am

Jayfeather4261 wrote:For the life of me I can't seem to get the coldsteel bellies working. How would I go about getting them to work?

You should probably ask for help on the Discord server, not really practical to resolve an issue like that through forum posts
Sencim
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:25 pm

Hey guys! 3.0.4 is live.

Here are the cliff notes:
-New perks: Frightening Growl and Hunter's Nose
-Frightening Growl has a chance to scare combat enemies into running/cowering/or giving themselves up to you. You must first use an ability to prime yourself, and then the next prey you digest will send out a frightening growl. Still left to do: Make an audible indication the growl has occurred
-Hunter's Nose will mark enemies who you are able to successfully swallow
-Some new Bria lines are voiced. Mostly affinity dialogue
-Down the Hatch will no longer swallow corpses and non-hostile people. Sprint away in your settlements!
-Scat Bones will now show up properly again
-Bodyslide issues fixed with the new two prey female gat gut. Male two prey gat gut is now included in the download
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:52 pm

I can't get the mod to recognize that CBBE is installed, and when I set the Thicc Vore slider to Vanilla, it forces my character to waste away until she's as skinny as possible and then the thicc meter will never increase after I digest prey.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HarkonRedfield » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:32 pm

How to get rid of the annoying junk-filled belly?

I dunno how to do it...
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Tairanos » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Is there a way to make other outfits get the vore effect? I downloaded some armor mods that dont use the original meshes, but i cant seem to make them work
Tairanos
New to the forum

Postby Rumir » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:07 am

HarkonRedfield wrote:How to get rid of the annoying junk-filled belly?

If you refer to your ingame belly after eating junk, then you have to bind a key to open your belly inventory.
If you have MCM installed, you can find it there easily.

EDIT: I don't know if it works without MCM. The holotape doesn't seem to have any options for binding hotkeys.
In theory, everyone could develop a game.
It may not be the best game, but it is a game after all.
Rumir
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game