Upcoming game: Blurry Border (M/F)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Upcoming game: Blurry Border (M/F)

Postby brokendollmaker » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:57 pm

yes.png

Title.png
New title!

(MAIN UPDATE: I have made concepts involving the game's story and major characters. If you want to volunteer in the game [especially with writing], then you can DM me and I'll send you the concepts, along with sending Discord links.
Follow Dollmaker Games on Twitter to support this project! https://twitter.com/dollmakergames )

"Who am I?
I've been in this strange world in my dreams, yet everything feels familiar, like a dèjá-vu.
Even when it has never been part of my memories, I feel like it has a connection to my life.
No matter what I do, since recent times, I won't stop dreaming about it. And...
I feel very disconnected from Earth, even when I was born and raised in it.

Who am I?"

Currently asking for volunteers to my eroge RPG game, Blurry Border.

Made in RPG Maker MZ, the story follows an ordinary Japanese young woman, Yoko, who recently began to dream about being in a different world. However, these dreams feel incredibly lucid, in which she is extremely conscious about it, and it feels so real.

The world in itself, however, is less dreamlike than you think.

It's coloquially known as "Ugly Bastards' World" by foreigners (after that hentai category that almost everybody hates) due to older, fat men being in the top of the hierarchy, besides vicious and handsome big buff hunks. And as most men there are actually genetically superior to women, even when their society has our technology, it has the social situation of the 19th century: Women are meant to be quiet, submissive wives.
(Additional informations also say that it's rare for a woman to be fat and genetically better [They're higher in their hierarchy than the thin majority], just like it's rare for a man to be thin and genetically equal to the majority of the women [Even when they're men, they're still oppressed and downtrodden]).

Being a small girl around gigantic fatties, hunks and daddies, especially in a world where levels of perverseness, debauchery and depravity are acceptable, can be either a dream or a nightmare. Accompany her journey to find out why she's there... And what her unconscious wants to say.

Gameplay aspects - What I promise:
Spoiler: show
Three different main endings (The way you play the game affects your gameplay), gameplay inspired on Little Snatcher, James Mason's Giantess Mansion and Pocket Mirror (And other RPG horror games, like Ib, Mad Father and The Witch's House), post-gameplay extras (gallery, theater [For videos, scenes, endings, and more] characters and more) secrets and easter eggs.

What the game itself contains (Kinks)
Ugly bastards, fatties, hunks, M/F vore (oral, [possibly] cock, anal), digestion, sex, optional filth (farts, burps, piss, scat), feet, body/fat play, cum play, and more (Feel free to suggest).

All video previews, so far:
https://twitter.com/dollmakergames/stat ... 7481331719 - First maps of the game
https://twitter.com/dollmakergames/stat ... 0591349763 - Yoko meets a new friend
https://twitter.com/dollmakergames/stat ... 6010303488 - New game over screen

Preview pictures (still in alpha 0.00000000001)
yes.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

What would I like to be helped on?

Mainly art. I can draw as well, but it's very tiring for one person to work on multiple portraits, pictures, etc. Here are the roles:
Primary artist, video editor and programmer: Myself [Mainly portraits/battlers and mapping.]
Secondary artists: [For helping on portraits, pictures, pixel art of icons, aesthetic/HUD/menu, title screen, credits, etc.]
Playtesters: [Self-explanatory. To test the game, see errors, etc.]
Subcategory - Audio balalancing: [Self-explanatory. To tell the best volumes for each sound, ambience and music, if the audio is too loud or too low, etc.]
Secondary programmers: [In case the script or a certain part might be too complex/difficult for me to make. However, I'm also accepting secondary programmers to balance the enemies and battle systems.]
(OPTIONAL) Voice actors: [To either dub all of the lines or for something simpler.]
WRITERS AND SUGGESTIONS: [To help me in the story and writing.]
PATCHES FOR DIFFERENT LANGUAGES: [People who are interested in translating the game to other languages. NOTE: The only exceptions are Spanish (fluent in it) and Brazilian Portuguese (native language), in which I can work with myself.]

If you don't like receiving nothing in return/don't do requests, here's what I can do:
(I can pay some commissions for you, as I have my own bank account now. I'm also doing commission as well.)

Feel free to put your suggestions and feedback here! Also, if you want to contact me more directly, ask me for my Discord (And a Discord server for my games) or Twitter in my DM.

(Also, like Astral Shift did with Pocket Mirror and Little Goody Two Shoes, I plan to work my next RPG games in Unity in the future. My second option is to make my next games made on the newer versions of RPG Maker, like with Witch's House and Witch's House MV.)
Last edited by brokendollmaker on Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:24 pm, edited 13 times in total.
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Re: Upcoming game: Blurry Border (M/F)

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:12 am

What is "James Manson's Giantess Mansion"?
Which engine i need for this game and where can i get it? Could u give me a link please?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brokendollmaker » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:42 am

Archangel64 wrote:What is "James Manson's Giantess Mansion"?
Which engine i need for this game and where can i get it? Could u give me a link please?
My game isn't ready yet for release, so I'm here looking for volunteers to help in it. (When it releases, you'll need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP)
James Mason's Giantess Mansion is a game, you can find it in this forum as well.
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:44 am

brokendollmaker wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:What is "James Manson's Giantess Mansion"?
My game isn't ready yet for release, so I'm here looking for volunteers to help in it. (When it releases, you'll need the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP)
James Mason's Giantess Mansion is a game, you can find it in this forum as well.

Thanks, all the questions was about giantess mansion
But thank you
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Sounds like this could definitely be fun. Don't see much M/F stuff with fat fetish or this kind degradation and domination.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby brokendollmaker » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:55 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:Sounds like this could definitely be fun. Don't see much M/F stuff with fat fetish or this kind degradation and domination.
Thank you! Would you like to help with my game?
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:41 am

brokendollmaker wrote:
CuddleSlut wrote:Sounds like this could definitely be fun. Don't see much M/F stuff with fat fetish or this kind degradation and domination.
Thank you! Would you like to help with my game?

Can't draw or program. I can write, but I'm a little pre-occupied with my own projects. Not sure how much help I'd really be?
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby brokendollmaker » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03 am

Can't draw or program. I can write, but I'm a little pre-occupied with my own projects. Not sure how much help I'd really be?

Oh, every little bit helps. If you'd like to be a writer, just ask for my games' Discord server in my DM. Feel free to take your time.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nesius » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:25 pm

sounds interesting ;p
i'll be definately watching this thread for a release ^-^
Nesius
New to the forum

Postby brokendollmaker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:41 pm

Nesius wrote:sounds interesting ;p
i'll be definately watching this thread for a release ^-^
Thank you! Would you like to help on my game or not? If yes, just DM me!
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitpey » Sat May 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Looks fun and like my kind of game. Will now be watching for your progress.
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun May 17, 2020 7:33 am

Hey will we be able to be pred
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby brokendollmaker » Sun May 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey will we be able to be pred

Not really, the character is mainly submissive.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:14 pm

NEW UPDATE: Dollmaker Games has an official Twitter account! Follow it if you'd like to support me and Blurry Border. https://twitter.com/dollmakergames
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lollipop420b » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:20 pm

I could possibly help as a secondary artist. Don't see enough m/f content here. So dm med if you need any help on that front.
Lollipop420b
New to the forum

Postby brokendollmaker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:40 am

Lollipop420b wrote:I could possibly help as a secondary artist. Don't see enough m/f content here. So dm med if you need any help on that front.
Thank you for your offer! I'll DM right away.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I'M NOW DOING COMMISSIONS AND I CAN PAY FOR THEM! That's right, I have my own bank account now! That's all.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Alright, everyone, I bought the full version of RPG Maker MZ, so this hiatus is officially over! Expect me to post updates in here.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:37 am

If you need a tester and a writer, I'd be happy to lend my assistance. Could easily bring together some ideas and some suggestions.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby brokendollmaker » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:59 am

Enteresting wrote:If you need a tester and a writer, I'd be happy to lend my assistance. Could easily bring together some ideas and some suggestions.

Oh, nice! I'll DM you Dollmaker Games' Discord link.

Also... Video preview of the first maps of game, wow - https://twitter.com/dollmakergames/stat ... 7481331719
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game