Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Elvoro » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:20 am

First of all thank you very much for creating this little gem. I had alot of fun with all the characters, the fighting matches, all the hidden characters and mini games and stuff like that.

Even though there were a couple of bugs here and there, like the enemy doesn't take damage onetime but in the next try or so he/she does or little graphicle bugs that if you keep spaming punch if you get grabbed, win or lose your arms are still there without a body or even the enemy takes allways damage if you hit them no matter if she/he is blocking or probably shouldn't take damage through punching they still did. these things haven't kept me from just retrying because I absolutely enjoyed the vorescenes, thememusic of each enemy and the gameplay.

From my point of view it would have been neat if you could bring back the wrestlers just like all the other people that you can beat, eat and digest. I accidentaly somewhat locked myself from the final boss because i was beat by him once, hadnt enough money and didnt wanna eat tinies till i get 1000 bucks or play drinking games. It wasn't that bad though cause I saved before and just had to restart the game, what brings me to my second nitpicky thing is that you can't just go back to the main menu and load or just load at the photographer(if it is possible and I just haven't seen it I sincirely excuse me) but rather have to restart the game and load from there.

If there are any problems with how anything is ment that I wrote in this text please feel free to ask and I will try to look and answer.
Elvoro
New to the forum

Postby Delta32123 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Hello!

First of all, great work! I'm... Normally not big on anthro/furry characters, but I'm definitely enjoying what I've seen so far! I wanted that I seem to have discovered a bug. Apparently when digesting an opponent you've defeated, the meters can go into negatives. I actually wasn't quite getting what I was supposed to be doing during that, so I kept mashing the arrow keys and let the air meter deplete. Then, when I realized what I actually had to do, it took close to a minute to get it back into a positive range. I haven't tested this on any other opponents yet, so I don't know if it's exclusive to the first or present with all of them.

Also, I'm curious. Did you make this in Gamemaker or did you use something else?
Delta32123
New to the forum

Postby FluffyNekos » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:16 pm

Playing the game. Just want to say, I LOVE it so far~ There's some issues, but it is overall incredibly well made (especially if I read an earlier comment right and this is made in RPG Maker). But I'm not just coming here to gush. I'm here to ask something I deme important... does the moral compass affect the story at all? Because I really want to digest the opponents and try to get big... but I also really want to get the "good" ending if there is one for being a "hero".
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Retale » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:06 am

@Elvoro: thanks so much for lovely comments and I'll look into those bugs and noted down what you'd like more of!

@Delta32123: Thanks for the nice comment and never seen that bug before! And I made this in RPG maker!

@FluffyNekos: Thanks so much for the comment and currently the morality meter doesn't really do much but just there! I might do something with in the future yeah!
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 am

Can confirm, no ending change, but it DOES allow you to softlock yourself where you've got no cash and no way to fight the upper tier fighters. After playing through on a digestive run I have one large criticism. You can pay to bring back non-fighters so you can have those NPCs back.... but not fighters. It seems like a missed opportunity to have some mechanic to bring back fighters. That and it makes the lack of risk even more apparent as the only risk is now the chance of softlocking yourself if you lose a match.

To compile the glitches I've noticed just once more after giving another run, most of these happen in the desert zone. The NPCs you fan fight like Sym himself all have glitches with their grabs that can leave parts of your sprite in the normal position, each of them do not remove their timer once you win, and if you lost to a grab from Sym then go back, you'll still be in the grab. A similar thing happens if the frog woman is still around and you fight her on her plane. I found out she has a second grab move, one that like the camel's "hump" move made me a little sad it's only oral vore. XD But going in for a rematch makes her sprite bug out between normal and her sitting on you.

I still love this game, hell, I loved it enough to rush a digestive playthrough just to see if it did change anything. It's fun, I like the idea of being able to fight past fighters for free on their planes and maybe see them mix up moves. I will say I swear Hidden Claus did not have a phase 2 on my first playthrough..... As I got to that fight and was confused as hell. I also didn't see the move where I have to sit down, drink, and answer a question on my second playthrough and I'm still not sure if I just got to skip it because the one piano playing rat/rabbit (( Sorry, I did it before work so I can't remember for sure. )) did his "off the ropes kick" over and over and over so I finished with like 5 stars. XD

Can't wait to see more from you, either from Retale, more of this, or more smaller games like this. It was fun, the timings a touch odd but basically as long as they lit up with color and you dodged before it went off, you were good. ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Retale » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:32 am

dagar wrote:Can confirm, no ending change, but it DOES allow you to softlock yourself where you've got no cash and no way to fight the upper tier fighters. After playing through on a digestive run I have one large criticism. You can pay to bring back non-fighters so you can have those NPCs back.... but not fighters. It seems like a missed opportunity to have some mechanic to bring back fighters. That and it makes the lack of risk even more apparent as the only risk is now the chance of softlocking yourself if you lose a match.

To compile the glitches I've noticed just once more after giving another run, most of these happen in the desert zone. The NPCs you fan fight like Sym himself all have glitches with their grabs that can leave parts of your sprite in the normal position, each of them do not remove their timer once you win, and if you lost to a grab from Sym then go back, you'll still be in the grab. A similar thing happens if the frog woman is still around and you fight her on her plane. I found out she has a second grab move, one that like the camel's "hump" move made me a little sad it's only oral vore. XD But going in for a rematch makes her sprite bug out between normal and her sitting on you.

I still love this game, hell, I loved it enough to rush a digestive playthrough just to see if it did change anything. It's fun, I like the idea of being able to fight past fighters for free on their planes and maybe see them mix up moves. I will say I swear Hidden Claus did not have a phase 2 on my first playthrough..... As I got to that fight and was confused as hell. I also didn't see the move where I have to sit down, drink, and answer a question on my second playthrough and I'm still not sure if I just got to skip it because the one piano playing rat/rabbit (( Sorry, I did it before work so I can't remember for sure. )) did his "off the ropes kick" over and over and over so I finished with like 5 stars. XD

Can't wait to see more from you, either from Retale, more of this, or more smaller games like this. It was fun, the timings a touch odd but basically as long as they lit up with color and you dodged before it went off, you were good. ^_^

Eeyyyyy there! I was super careful about softlocks and made sure you can still get cash by doing the minigames ! Should never be locked out of everything!
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:55 pm

I..... Have missed alot of this game it seems. I assumed some of them had a cost for starting the minigames. I'll have to double check then. ^_^ I remember the drinking minigame, but.... I must've missed plenty. I definitely didn't check enough of the elevator section.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Okay, I found the minigame for zone one. I guess I never checked to the left. ^^; Also the secret fight in zone one is the hardest comparably. It, and the male in the bar are both harder to me than most of the roster of fighters in the main game. Peligeon is the only one who gave me a little trouble because most of her model is hidden by Angela while fighting and that hides the part I was always trying to watch, her leg. You did, in fact, avoid softlocking. Someone would be hard pressed to wiggle cash out of a micro for enough to take on a champ fight though. XD On them for digesting, then losing though.

Edit: I'm an idiot PT2. I didn't remember Hidden Claus because I skipped him on my good run because I had enough cash for the final fight. I did find more hidden fighters, and I'm only missing 1 gatcha coin currently. This is what I get for assuming too straight of content from ya. XD Also the "referee" from the planes switches to the normal one when you win.

Okay, last edit. Got all the coins, going to be working on that "reward" later. I love the laptop scenes.

For those who wish to know how to get the coins,
Spoiler: show
They are all very obvious spots, none are hidden "way out of view" they just are a spot like an object that might hold a coin. They are VERY easy to find.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bloodle8 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:38 am

Just got through the first area, it's been fun so far! There's a little bit of jank when it comes to dodging, sometimes if you see a tell and react too quickly to it, you still get hit. There's a few graphical bugs, too - sometimes when you get grappled (like by Big Momma's tongue), your arms just keep floating in the fighting position. Or sometimes the fight timer never goes away after the fight.

As far as content goes, it's pretty solid! If it's in your comfort zone, though, I'd love to see a little more focus on digestion in the future - fighters getting an outside view, so you can see their gut shrink. Angela kind of gets something like that, but you don't see much of anything with that angle. I'd love to see the whole body in the shot, maybe even a bit of weight gain? But, if that's not the kinda thing you're comfy with, don't worry about it!

Oh, and the No More Heroes-style fighter intros got a good laugh out of me, those are great~ I don't know who or what you used to make that voice, but it's 100% spot on~
bloodle8
Participator

Postby TylorGoldenYoshi » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:15 am

I did a playthrough myself and enjoyed it. The only complaint I have is that the input feels a little sluggish, as well as the bugs that have already been mentioned.

That said, playing it made me want to start working on MUGEN content again. Perhaps sometime I should work up funds so that I can get an artist for sprites and hire some voice actors.
What is a man? A meaningless bucket of lies!
TylorGoldenYoshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draet37 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 pm

does the elevator in the reactor map lead to anything, I've been playing around with the floors and I can't seem to find any intractable stuff involved?
Draet37
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:37 pm

I played this and very much enjoyed it. Sadly the game keeps crashing at the last fight since it has trouble with a font style, but what I saw was nothing short of amazing. large variety, different tells for each fight, and unlockables.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:29 am

The game is very much enjoyable, a little difficult yes but not impossible. The variety was good and I look forward to upcoming updates.

That and the minigames were cute and hope you implement more.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Draet37 wrote:does the elevator in the reactor map lead to anything, I've been playing around with the floors and I can't seem to find any intractable stuff involved?

There is... two? Secrets there? That I've found. A guy at floor 99, and the floor that's mentioned on the Gatcha coins.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:59 pm

dagar wrote:
Draet37 wrote:does the elevator in the reactor map lead to anything, I've been playing around with the floors and I can't seem to find any intractable stuff involved?

There is... two? Secrets there? That I've found. A guy at floor 99, and the floor that's mentioned on the Gatcha coins.

There's another floor you can go to. It's a number this community should be pretty familiar with.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:15 pm

Game is amazing! My only criticism would be that when you get fat, you are literally only fat walking around. It doesn't show you as fat when you fight or when you swallow or after you digest.
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heartless » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:19 pm

forgreatjustice18 wrote:Game is amazing! My only criticism would be that when you get fat, you are literally only fat walking around. It doesn't show you as fat when you fight or when you swallow or after you digest.

I mean that is directly explained in game. When you first talk to the promoter dude he explains about appearances and how they edit all that for the viewers and so on.
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Heartless wrote:
forgreatjustice18 wrote:Game is amazing! My only criticism would be that when you get fat, you are literally only fat walking around. It doesn't show you as fat when you fight or when you swallow or after you digest.

I mean that is directly explained in game. When you first talk to the promoter dude he explains about appearances and how they edit all that for the viewers and so on.

ohhhhhhh thats what that meant, I remember reading that but I didn't really think about it. OK whoops ^^;
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:22 pm

forgreatjustice18 wrote:
Heartless wrote:

ohhhhhhh thats what that meant, I remember reading that but I didn't really think about it. OK whoops ^^;

I honestly didn't make that connection either. I thought that was the promoter trying to encourage the player to lose weight.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby SilverJ » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:03 pm

(Snip)
Last edited by SilverJ on Sun May 23, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game