Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
67%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
28%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 338

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter.

Postby Hansony » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:38 am

It needs more boss options (like you could easily make one where the boss is re-skinned as Celestia, the rocks are stars, the beam is pink and the minions are knights as one) and possibly more vore options for the boss though that would obviously require art that fits first.
If you want to do that you could ether make it a "chose your enemy" type setting or a progression setting. Could also make the "unlock" setting where you have to beat your current and the next boss to unlock starting at the next boss. Just ideas if you want to make it more game like.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gigaredpanther » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

I'm not gonna add to the ever-increasing list of "You should add this or that". But I would love to see more from this in the future! I really like the basic premise, so really you could add pretty much anything and I'd be like "Hell yeah."
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby rez » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 pm

I voted "other" on the poll because I had a couple of ideas,3 to be exact, don't worry I"ll keep them short.

1 dragon lord ember now as big as her father trying to take over equstra, possibly by turning all the pones into dragons by unbirthing them.

2 Spike turned giant by his greed again only this time it's his greedy desire to fill himself(possible cock vore attack?)

3 gilda turned hostile by some artifact and now she wants nothing more than to consume everything she can get to
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Voted other to second Gilda.
Though I'd also like to see Fluttershy, Diamond Tiara, Cadance, Zecora, and Mrs. Cake.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:25 pm

I vote other as well and I think Sunset Shimmer to be one of the bosses. like she eats you and she walks with you in her belly
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Can never get enough Sphinxes.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flames55 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:58 pm

honestly i thought this was gonna be a vore dungeon just with a level select over dungeons
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:00 pm

I pick other and im 2nd for the spike with cv :3
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ScienceTiny » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 pm

Seems pretty good so far. I second the idea about making the swipe only be half of the screen, or at least stop a bit earlier, as I couldn't figure out how to dodge that attack until I read one of the comments here. It can also be difficult to get in position to dodge it, even when I read the attack right.

I'd also suggest making TW fall a bit faster when you press the s/down key. Other than that, I think it's looking pretty good so far!
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnknownGamer21 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:13 pm

I am interested with the Raricow, there aren't really a lot of preds doing stuff with their udders so I am curious what she might do with them. And just to shoot an idea out there, maybe a giant dragon boss battle? Like... say Spike is being controlled by Trixi or another antagonist who has turned the little dragon into a bigger dragon. Plus, it also adds a male pred for... a special vore method. Just gonna leave this idea here
UnknownGamer21
New to the forum

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.3.0

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:46 am

Just a heads up, I made a new update. It's got some big changes, and small ones too. For more information, I got all the updates on the front page. If you play the new demo, I would highly advise reading the tutorial text again since some elements are very different now. This is an experimental update, so if you happen to really not like what you see. I'll be shooing it out come next update. Enjoy.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:47 am

So I can see you are running a pole.
I would suggest not including CV in the options unless you have a good idea of how to implement it. I would personally love to see what and how you would implement it but I have seen a lot of project grind to a hold because others suggested things that the dev had more said as a joke and wasn't really prepared for.
If you are implementing it I would suggest ether having it be on another character then Celestia, a male character probably or have Celestia being gender swapped or futa and have that be the cause of her "fighting" with the Twilight too (rampant libido or magical backlash). At least that would be my ideas of how to do it, if you have anything else feel free to ignore my suggestions, you're the one who will have to put it together after all
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Really liking the changes and looking forward to more.
Also the guy above me is right; put your preferences first and your audience's second or else things are likely to lose focus, and you're likely to lose enthusiasm. Neither of those is good for the game.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:55 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Really liking the changes and looking forward to more.
Also the guy above me is right; put your preferences first and your audience's second or else things are likely to lose focus, and you're likely to lose enthusiasm. Neither of those is good for the game.

I'm glad you like some of the new additions so far. Hopefully it will make the Celestia fight all the more worth it.

As for the poll. I agree with you both. It's mostly posted to see what preferences are in the air. Gotta get that meta data. Odds are, that I'm rolling with 3 vore finishers for Celestia. If all goes well, I'll have more bosses than Celestia.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 am

So question, how do you go about getting specific endings?
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrettyTerrible » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:35 am

DollyFailFail wrote:So question, how do you go about getting specific endings?

Here are how to get the four different endings as of the 0.3.0 update:
Spoiler: show
1. Have your health reduced to 0 by anything other than Chrysalis's butt slam attack.
2. Have your health reduced to 0 by Chrysalis's butt slam attack.
3. Defeat Chrysalis and choose the "Consume" option during the victory cutscene.
4. Defeat Chrysalis and choose the "Sit on" option during the victory cutscene.
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Postby Kelxir1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:16 pm

So one thing I'm curious about is what the mood will be like during the battle between Celestia and Twilight. Twilight vs Chrysalis was a pitched battle between mortal foes where Twilight was attempting to save/avenge her friends, so what will Twilight vs Celestia be framed as?
Kelxir1
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Kelxir1 wrote:So one thing I'm curious about is what the mood will be like during the battle between Celestia and Twilight. Twilight vs Chrysalis was a pitched battle between mortal foes where Twilight was attempting to save/avenge her friends, so what will Twilight vs Celestia be framed as?

I dunno, maybe Twily's friends got womb'd by Celestia's cunt, and she wants them back?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Kelxir1 wrote:So one thing I'm curious about is what the mood will be like during the battle between Celestia and Twilight. Twilight vs Chrysalis was a pitched battle between mortal foes where Twilight was attempting to save/avenge her friends, so what will Twilight vs Celestia be framed as?

Most likely it's either a high-stakes test, or Celestia planned on eating Twilight from the day they met, and all the teaching and stuff was to make her a better meal.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Kelxir1 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:21 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Most likely it's either a high-stakes test, or Celestia planned on eating Twilight from the day they met, and all the teaching and stuff was to make her a better meal.

HavocLordX wrote:I dunno, maybe Twily's friends got womb'd by Celestia's cunt, and she wants them back?

Possibly. Me, I'm hoping for something like, say, Molestia coming to the surface and wanting Twilight as her permanent plaything. That or maybe bedroom games. It's a long shot, I know, but a man can hope.
Kelxir1
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game