MORNINGSTAR - suspended

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: MORNINGSTAR - UPDATE 17-May-20

Postby kuman2011 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:17 am

I understand how difficult this would be to implement so good luck with that. On another note, i really like to play male prey in a female pred world. So instead of making reformation for Ciel, Is there a chance to create a male sidekick to her that just magically reforms after being eaten? If you ever played Mysta's Myst Adventure you will know what i'm talking about. It should be a whole lot easier to make imo
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Re: MORNINGSTAR - UPDATE 17-May-20

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Beta out on Patreon for bug testing. Update to follow soon.
CaseyKane
Participator

Re: MORNINGSTAR - UPDATE 27 JULY 2020

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:46 am

July Update here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6oetq6od2 ... 5.zip/file

or here:

https://mega.nz/file/BQYUGQgB#TjN5-wXVe ... aoN7dr97ys

or here:
https://up2sha.re/file?f=zsxkBK

Change Log:

- Screen resolution changed to 720p 16:9
- All text adjusted to fit the new size
- 99% automatic text pauses removed
- All existing scenes reconfigured to fit new screen size
- Lisette vore scene, picture edges softened
- Secret path down into the woods made easier to find
- Outlands area and walled town of Newport created by Nayko93
- Three new vore scenes added (spoilers below)

Spoiler: show

The three new scenes in the order you will likely encounter them are:
1. Slime. Nothing fancy here. Don't touch the slimes or you'll die an unhappy slimy death.
2. MEGAFROG vore. There's a house between Lisette's home and Newport Town. You'll see it.
3. The only one that's a little harder to find. Ciel is looking for a hairdresser as she wants
to change her appearance (for the next update). You must ask the centaur about it in the town.
She will direct you where to go, and the door will be unlocked once you've spoken with her.

Finally, for those of you who are able, I'd be so, so grateful if you could also support the project here:
https://patreon.com/caseykanestudios
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Are all of the new scenes prey scenes?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:04 pm

Sorry, but yes.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Not gonna lie, easily could be 1 of the best games out there (vore wise) once more content is added. The scenes alone are already better than any games I've come across as far as memory serves me (granted I can be forgetful), just so few at the moment. I understand though that they are likely far more time consuming to create so I am more than happy being patient.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:54 am

Tunknownusert wrote:Not gonna lie, easily could be 1 of the best games out there (vore wise) once more content is added. The scenes alone are already better than any games I've come across as far as memory serves me (granted I can be forgetful), just so few at the moment. I understand though that they are likely far more time consuming to create so I am more than happy being patient.

Thanks for the kind review! You're right, though - the game is small because the scenes take a lot of time to make. At some point I hope to find the right balance between scene length/quality/player-participation and having a reasonable timeframe for each update. I think I'm getting there, but there's still no doubt some learning for me to do along the way.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:20 am

Makes sense. Perhaps you could make certain scenes lengthy/nice quality/etc as a reward sort of for perhaps a chapter completion or something. Not like a scene you could go watch but lets say you defeat some big baddie completing chapter 2 (no idea if chapters, but figured it did nicely to help explain my suggestion), well that scene could be a bit more 'intense' as a reward for the player progressing that far, at least when compared to an average scene where you find some dinner sleeping naked in her bed as all good meals do ;). Those scenarios, albeit fun, can be just as fun with a few images strung together as many do in other games.

I'm all for every scene max everything don't get me wrong ^.^ Just throwing some random ideas out there is all :) Look forward to seeing what you do next on this game
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:44 am

It makes me very happy that you took my criticism seriously and removed those dialogue pauses.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this project goes.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Ghost_pred_88 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:48 am

First of all - I love the game and its visuals and sounds - really one of the best out there!

I have a question though
Spoiler: show

If you escape Glory and her wonderfully designed butt, is there a plan to be able to get back to her and ask her to have some fun, vorish or not? Cause that would be pretty hot :gulp:
Ghost_pred_88
New to the forum

Postby CaseyKane » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:08 am

Hey Ghost_Pred_88, in response to your question about glory, I think she'll feature again in the game a few updates down the line ;)
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Ghost_pred_88 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:03 am

CaseyKane wrote:Hey Ghost_Pred_88, in response to your question about glory, I think she'll feature again in the game a few updates down the line ;)

That is amazing! I really enjoyed it, but I am now seriously looking for what you are going to do with her, cause she looks amazing.
My type of pred :D :gulp:
Ghost_pred_88
New to the forum

Postby MalachiXX » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:40 am

I just started playing and I love the game. It has been a very long time since I've found a vore game that is interesting and seems to be continuing. There are several I love but they seem to have died a very slow death with updates coming once a year or less even. I love the art and hope you continue to build on this game often.
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:47 am

Hi MalachiXX,
Thanks for kind words and encouragement! This project is very much alive and I'm hard at work on the next update. Is going to be a few weeks yet, but it's on its way.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:51 am

CaseyKane wrote:Hi MalachiXX,
Thanks for kind words and encouragement! This project is very much alive and I'm hard at work on the next update. Is going to be a few weeks yet, but it's on its way.

Are any more pred scenes planned ?
P.S Loved the AV scene.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:31 am

I would love to see a Centauress vore scene, AV (as dirty as possible) or OV otherwise. I know you added a Centauress in the town but only as a tease to future content.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:07 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:I would love to see a Centauress vore scene, AV (as dirty as possible) or OV otherwise. I know you added a Centauress in the town but only as a tease to future content.

I would like that scene with Ciel as pred :D .
Azirovka
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:05 am

Centaur Vore probably won't make it into this update, but is a hot contender for the one after. Centaur anatomy does lend itself nicely to AV and unbirth so those are 100%, will have to play around to see if I can make an ov to go along with it - is about time I tried another same size ov at some point, although is damned tricky to render.

Ciel as pred... again not this update. Am aware that there's a lack of player pred action at this point. Will see about putting some in as soon as possible. Just want it to make sense within the context of the story. Ciel AV'd the woodland bandit because the bandit attacked her friend. As a "virtuous" protagonist I don't want her just randomly eating people. I will write in some confrontations soon so that Ciel can play pred. Patience please, I will get there XD
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby vgove » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:30 pm

how many player pred sens are in current version
vgove
Participator

Postby blockchain » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:00 pm

one scene as of right now
blockchain
New to the forum