Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b | Patreon 0.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

How should I handle income?

Have minigames in the town to increase fame, after reaching enough fame, your income increases
65%
Have minigames that directly give you money when you win
35%

Total votes : 225

Re: Voragochi Demo | Version 0.1b | Patreon 0.2

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:05 pm

A way to save soon, would be appreciated.
Turbotowns
???

Postby J3DGTS » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:00 pm

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:Ideas, in no particular order:
1. Nerf idle money gain, then add requests in the town or jobs or something that we have to do to gain more money manually.
2. Tie money gain to another stat, say, "fame", working like a straight multiplier that you have to do things to upgrade.
3. Income capped at different tiers, until you do some certain thing or another, like upgrading a facility, or moving to a bigger town or something.
4. Straight-up have different girls with different cash multipliers. Catgirl obviously gets a high multiplier, but other girls might have lower ones, forcing us to either wait longer to afford things, or to earn money through other methods.
5. Give the girls an "upkeep" stat. As they eat more and more, the upkeep cost rises over time. The player has to be careful not to let the upkeep get higher than the income!

Or the brute-force option: give us more things to spend the money on that don't increase income. Maybe clothing options? Town upgrades? IDK.

Thanks for the ideas. I liked the majority of them and I'll likely be using them. Again though, any update might be awhile. I'm currently waiting on my sprite artist to make more sprites.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bard302 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:39 am

This has great potential! Of course the thing I would like the most to be added is the option to feed human preys~
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:01 pm

the neko is implied to not be the only planned pred. what other ones did you have in mind?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby J3DGTS » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:45 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:the neko is implied to not be the only planned pred. what other ones did you have in mind?

I got tons of requests for human pred, so that might be an option. So right now, the list is: Human, Naga, Centaur, and Frog girl. Not quite sure when those will come out though. Don't expect them any time soon. Our priority is finishing the main aspects of the game first.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:09 pm

I hope for a slime, cow, and fairy someday.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:34 pm

When are we getting the version 0.2?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:35 pm

When version 0.3 releases for patreons
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:46 am

The current biggest belly size is around 1200, yes?
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Benevorlent wrote:When version 0.3 releases for patreons

On the patreon page it says 3 days early so that would mean today or tomorrow it should be available for free.
Of cause it's up for the dev to decide how to share the game but if they wan't feedback on bugs and ideas, it would probably work better that way then if they hold the newest version for patreons only until the next is ready.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:36 pm

Hansony wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:When version 0.3 releases for patreons

On the patreon page it says 3 days early so that would mean today or tomorrow it should be available for free.
Of cause it's up for the dev to decide how to share the game but if they wan't feedback on bugs and ideas, it would probably work better that way then if they hold the newest version for patreons only until the next is ready.

OP's post here:
ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:
AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:
Wollffett wrote:how long are you thinking on letting the patreons have the game before it gets posted here?

I think the better question might be to ask when 0.3 will be released on Patreon, so 0.2 becomes the free version.

Coming soon dw.

implies to me that they'll release 0.2 publicly when 0.3 releases. With 0.2's patreon release being 16th of March this is the release schedule I believe they're sticking to.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Sat May 30, 2020 5:48 am

How is everythjing going with the game? i really ennjoyed the 0.1 version
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:55 am

Saraheatsstuff wrote:How is everythjing going with the game? i really ennjoyed the 0.1 version

Same here
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Sat May 30, 2020 10:11 am

It's been a month and a half since op even made a peep in here, and there's still no 0.2 in sight. They at least seem to have updates on the patreon... about a new game? Getting a bit conflicting understanding about that... is it about a new game within this one, or giving up on this one and moving on to making a new rpg game within godot?

I really wish they'd come and communicate a bit more here as well.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Hansony » Sun May 31, 2020 6:11 pm

Nouvi wrote:It's been a month and a half since op even made a peep in here, and there's still no 0.2 in sight. They at least seem to have updates on the patreon... about a new game? Getting a bit conflicting understanding about that... is it about a new game within this one, or giving up on this one and moving on to making a new rpg game within godot?

I really wish they'd come and communicate a bit more here as well.

As far as I can see (as someone who is not a patron) they made a post on the 20th of may about an update which looked to be about the game and after that they started talking about "next game" which is quite limited in what can be gleaned from titles...
So yeah IF they are going to post it here then there might be an updated version of the game at some time in the future, but for now they seem to be looking into an RPG game of some kind... it is possible the talk about "new game" is simply that they want to add RPG elements to the Voragochi and that this is really hard in the current engine and therefor they are looking to RPG maker, but as I said I am not a patron I can't read the posts just the titles so this is pure conjecture
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Sun May 31, 2020 6:51 pm

ya at this point its needed to have at least 1 person who has patreon telling us whats happening cause they obviously aren't
Wollffett
Participator

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun May 31, 2020 10:13 pm

I'll never understand why every lewd game dev's immediate backup plan is making an irrelevant RPG in RPG Maker.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Not a Patron but just giving my take on the current situation of the game.
The latest update appeared to just be a UI update, so its not of any real importance to release it to the public so they may be holding off because of this.
Considering the outcome of the thread poll it's likely that "next game" is referring to what minigame should be put in
And the rpg elements and move to rpg maker most likely has to do with the planned arena mode, being based on fighting stats instead of something based on stomach and digestion rate
This may be all wrong but just wanted to put what makes sense to me, don't want anybody to go falsely blaming the dev.
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caesar » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:26 pm

I'm a Patron. The dev has said that they've added a number of mini-games and other content to the game but they're still waiting on sprites before releasing them to the public or even patrons. At this point, there isn't actually that much more available to patrons still compared to what is released here. It's mostly been UI updates like added art for buttons and such.

The dev has said in the mean time, while waiting on sprite work, they might look at making another game by themselves without the need for spriting.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:15 pm

You don't even need to be a patron, TBH. The goofball put the link to the patron version in the preview text for the post.
0.2 is buggy as hell and I'd definitely recommend skipping it, paid for or otherwise.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game