Elaina's Adverture

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want me to work on next?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Work on Story
37%
Add Forest Content
13%
Add Different Classes
3%
Add Respawn System
33%
Add a friend
13%

Total votes : 91

Elaina's Adverture

Postby BurningHeart » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:50 am

Hello all to a new game I am working on. I am not very good a talking, so let's get into it.

First off, what is this game. You could look at the prologue I threw together, but I don't think many actually care for that stuff. Anyway, you are a bandit. Not just any bandit, a bandit leader. :-D One who lives in a land where vore is banned under death. You are one of the people who never gave it any thought and went about your life. One day, it changed and you lost everything, and want revenge. You learn more about vore and how to use it for your revenge while exploring the world and learning about it.

This is mostly a demo and proof of concept and to see if people want to see me continue it. So, at this point, it has two scenes. One pred, one prey. Not much, but I have a lot more planned, and will be trying out many different ways and things. But as I an new to working with rpg maker mv, and the little time I can devote to this, don't expect updates often. I have taken some mild inspiration from some other games on this site, one of which is God Complex: Vore https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51006.

One other thing I want to point out, I am bad with images (all images were found online) and can't do vore bellies, even though I really want to. I hope people are interested in this. If any ones knows a way to improve my work, I would be thankful for it. I only have a few basic programs, paint.net being one.

Contains: same size, oral vore
Planned: thinking, lots more
Won't be in: scat, maybe some others?

Images
Spoiler: show
1.png

2.png

Expect to see a lot of work done on this if people want more. You will have a lot of control over how the game goes, from pred to prey. :gulp: :D

Mega: https://mega.nz/file/3RkShahY#xhjrCaWFS ... kHIQf2WwjE
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qz01uch9b ... re.7z/file

Demo
Spoiler: show
Bellydemo.png
Something I did over an hour, not fully happy with it, but its something
Last edited by BurningHeart on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:15 pm, edited 18 times in total.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Re: Elaina's Adverture

Postby Invictus314159 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:03 pm

It seems you forgot to upload the link with the decryption key (a common mistake when first using MEGA, I did the same thing once).

That being said, it's always nice to see new RPGmaker projects. Good luck to you!
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Yeah, could you give us the key please, Burning?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby BurningHeart » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:22 pm

I have just tested, seems to work now. If it still doesn't work, I will look again.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:52 pm

I must say that the game has a nice potential and I would definitely like to see more of it.
to have images in the post, simply upload them into the attachments while editing the post and you can then place inline to have them appear in the post where you want them.
for the belly edits, I learned from this tutorial that I found on Eka way back, you can use Gimp for free to follow it: http://bustyjapaneseschoolgirls.com/vor ... torial.htm
I'd like to wish you good luck with future development and I hope you stick with it ^^
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:29 pm

I found a couple of issues. Namely, you don't have a trigger to turn off the music after the ship wreck, meaning that jingling "danger song" plays the entire rest of the short bit of gameplay left. The blacksmith's exit actually sends you out two squares to the left of the door in the city, so you're beside the sign rather than outside the door. There is no trigger to enter the city from the right square, only the left, meaning you can be standing in the city without entering. Few other "open" areas on the overworld I don't think you want players freely walking over like the left side of the manor. Also the lighthouse on the right side of the map. I've noticed alot of NPCs aren't actually interactable yet, and I feel that's more due to just lack of progress than forgetting, but it does look interesting. I do feel you ought to remove the other sprites during vore, so they don't still appear on the map since they aren't covered with a drawing or picture.

Just my two cents, I liked what I saw though. ^_^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Please don't put a game over when the player character gets eaten. Please instead do it like Predator's Coliseum and Nyan Adventures, restore the player character, so I can see the vore scenes without having to savescum.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:05 am

Revx_Z wrote:Please don't put a game over when the player character gets eaten. Please instead do it like Predator's Coliseum and Nyan Adventures, restore the player character, so I can see the vore scenes without having to savescum.

That can sometimes be hit or miss. If they want to program that, they need a "safe place" to teleport to for each scene unless doing something like Mysta's Adveture 2 where she teleports back to a reformation pod assuming she has lives. This issue is the extra coding, because not only do they need to code in a teleport, any type of screen clear to get rid of pictures, a reset on the NPC's location and dialogue to the point before the vore situation, and all they need for the game over is one set of code to go to game over. It doesn't need a reset. Honestly, I sometimes prefer it, just because it means alot more work can be done in the game's contents, allowing better scenes and more interesting ones.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:20 am

I'm posting to keep apprised of this project. I wasn't able to stand the frequency of misspellings and so on in what little I played of it, so I haven't really played this too thoroughly, but I would like to follow its development. I felt the same way about God Complex until I gave it another try like a year after my first go, in which case I found it vastly more refined.

I'm not a published developer but I do know my way around some of that kinda stuff, too, if you're ever wanting advice on which plugins are worth snagging for free or buying, or how to beef up that MV character generator.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nesius » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:48 pm

It's a good start to the game, I will definately keep an eye on it. Also where did you find that battle music, it's actually really good.
Nesius
New to the forum

Postby LoroB » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:14 pm

:) ate the guide at start nice "willing" snack sure go on :)
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Postby BurningHeart » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:30 am

Thought I should hop on and answer some things...

I would like to thank salamoun for the advice they gave. Without it, I likely wouldn't have vore bellies.
I have noticed what problems people have been pointing out and am working in them, but I don't have a clear picture about the spelling but will look into. I am bad a spelling and english in general, and its hard to see what mistakes I make sometimes.

dagar wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:Please don't put a game over when the player character gets eaten. Please instead do it like Predator's Coliseum and Nyan Adventures, restore the player character, so I can see the vore scenes without having to savescum.

That can sometimes be hit or miss. If they want to program that, they need a "safe place" to teleport to for each scene unless doing something like Mysta's Adveture 2 where she teleports back to a reformation pod assuming she has lives. This issue is the extra coding, because not only do they need to code in a teleport, any type of screen clear to get rid of pictures, a reset on the NPC's location and dialogue to the point before the vore situation, and all they need for the game over is one set of code to go to game over. It doesn't need a reset. Honestly, I sometimes prefer it, just because it means alot more work can be done in the game's contents, allowing better scenes and more interesting ones.

I have thought about the teleporting thing, I will keep it in mind and may add it if people want it. I do see the appeal to it, but I will stay with game over for now.

I am not a social person, but I thank everyone who is giving me advice and helping me. I hope to do well in this game and make it fun for everyone. :)
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:02 pm

i have trouble with mega can you put it as a zip on mediafire?
vgove
Participator

Postby BurningHeart » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:14 pm

vgove wrote:i have trouble with mega can you put it as a zip on mediafire?

Done, I also updated the game a bit. Some fixes and images were done. I am not fully happy about how the vore bellies came out, but I barely know what I'm doing, sorry.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVVx » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:19 pm

MediaFire upload is inaccessible. It says the session expired. I also can't access the MEGA version.
VVVx
Participator

Postby BurningHeart » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:04 pm

I updated the links, I think. They should work now, but if not, I don't know what to do but reupload the game and see if that works.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby bfm98 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:32 am

This game seems good, but I can't find img/faces/actor2.What's wrong?
bfm98
New to the forum

Postby BurningHeart » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:33 pm

bfm98 wrote:This game seems good, but I can't find img/faces/actor2.What's wrong?

An upload bug. I noticed it at the time, but thought everything was fine when I did I brief look into it. Its not a major thing I believe so I will fix it when I do an update for the game in a few weeks.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby R4d6 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Yeah the image problem prevent me from playing as I can't do anything to ignore the error except restart the game.
R4d6
New to the forum

Postby BurningHeart » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:56 pm

I took a look into, the game should be good now. Please inform me if it doesn't, still learning how this all works.
BurningHeart
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game