Ravenous Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ravenous Quest

Postby Zevourius » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:01 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a game made with RPGMAKER MZ (Upgrade from MV) with a vore/cooking theme RPG style game.
The game will be about my avatar Zevius and Sam Wicked from KuroNekoChan that I think most of you already know if not then you have something to do today! ----->>>>> https://aryion.com/g4/user/KuroNekoChan
KuroNekoChan works on the arts of the game for the main characters, bosses and ... well... no spoilers but the scenes of cooking tasty girls.
Kuroneko helps me on some parts of the story too.
To keep the style and the choice from KuroNekoChan, the girls will have a normal version and a futa one. Of course, you can choose what you perfer at some moments in the game. If you don't like futa you will not see them unless you really want it.
No gore, no Hardvore, no scat and no under age characters (exeption for legal Loli +18 like vampire or magic being)
It will be a traditional Final Fantasy rpg game with loots, bosses, spells, monsters and tasty girls to cook.

Welcome to Vorastra!
It's a world full of monsters and heroes of all kinds. The story is about a goblin, a witch and many other types of companions. They are on a quest to save all the monsters from extinction from a powerful group called The Hand.
All nations are united to erase all the monsters who don't want to follow the rule of The Hand. The Hand is a group of the most powerful leaders of the world of Vorastra. Their decisions are laws and their sentences are deadly.
All of that happen because a psychic predicted this : "When the Green One will rise, the age of heroes will end and their leaders are gonna be served!"
After that The Hand begins the hunt of every green monsters like orcs or goblins even green witches or other green species.
They created special teams for their extermination plan like that the prophecy will never happen.
The Hand used this prophecy in a bigger scale to erase all the monsters from the world in the process like collateral damages.
It's where our story begin in a small goblin village with our protagonist having a bad day like all the others before. But things are going to change and despite him, he will be led to an adventure against the terrible members of The Hand and he will try to stop their nefarious plan! He won't be alone on his quest and more companions will follow him during this story to save the world of Vorastra! Or at least to have a big feast at the end of the story ;).

Link for the old PC version (MV) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/71da9exbswtho ... C.rar?dl=0
Link for the Android version : 2024
Link for The Pc Version : 2024

UPDATE INFO :
The updates are going to be smaller to make you feel like there is an update each month when it begins ^^
I wanted to go big and ended with more and more things to add and not enough time to work on it physically.
Like that Kuro and I can analyse some returns about the game and in the same time work little by little on the game and the main story. The goal will be on each update you will have one or two girls to cook and at least one main boss. Like that you will have something to do for one hour or so each month.
Kuro and I have many projects for the community in the game for later after the main part of the story is set and the main characters appeared ^^
Polls will appear to at some points on some special choices for the story or as girls to cook ^^
The number of playable characters will be 4 to 6 for the moment.
You will have their origin story on the world of Vorastra. It will be sometime sad, dark or even fun but each have a a deep and rich story to tell you. And maybe to make you learn something too.
Attachments
Ravenous Quest.PNG
Last edited by Zevourius on Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ravenous Quest !

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:12 am

Oooh, nice! I always wanted a game focusing on cooking vore.

Mind if I ask how you plan on actually cooking the girls to work in the game? Would that have any gameplay aspect to it?
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:22 pm

I've already said as much in the comments in your and KuroNeko's profiles, but I'm going to reiterate once more that I'm really looking forward to this game, there's a serious lack of games for this particular fetish. I'm curious to read more about the game system and/or the plot, but if you prefer to avoid spoilers until the actual release I can wait a little more, of course.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zevourius » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm

About the cooking, it will be simple because well RPG maker ^^. The complexity will be on the battle system and events, I can't do all the things I have in mind with RPG Maker but I think It will be good on most of the parts ^^
And the reviews after release are warmly awaited ;) Like that we know what to do for the next chapters

About the info on the game, just wait a little bit more and it will be ready and for the plot let me say without spoilers that I think it will be a good story not only on the vore/cooking side but also on the character development and the evolution of the story but it's chapter one so mostly an introduction to all of this ^^.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby emikochan » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Look forward to seeing where this goes :)
emikochan
New to the forum

Postby Zevourius » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:07 pm

The links are now in the first post and will be updated there ^^
Last edited by Zevourius on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ento » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 am

Couple of notes/bugs;
-In the first scene transition between the alive village and the dead village after sleeping, the tile to activate the cut-scene is one below where you spawn, meaning if you go right instead of down, you can miss it. And if you go through the chief's door you can softlock the game after that. Fortunately it's literally at the start of the game, but might wanna fix that.
-The Dialogue in the Exterminated village had a couple noticeable typos, and the confrontation between Zen and the Exterminators was both a bit too short, and they were unreasonably scared of a single goblin after they wiped out a village worth of them. They also got tricked too easily, Penumbra especially. I'd expand this to be a bit longer and more of a trickery-oriented escape in later updates, but Definitely keep the slow walk to the Well, that was just funny.
-The cave was mostly fine, the idea of wading through the Village's trash to find usable loot was a nice one, though was also a bit short. I would change that one bit of wall that looks like a door at the end of the right hallway, but isn't, since that's a bit confusing. The Vine you put in the last room is also a ladder to the top of the cave walls, which is useless, but I'm assuming that was unintended.
-The bats don't attack you, you have to attack them, which takes the danger out of them, but I'm assuming this is a bug/weird setting in RPG maker, not your doing. Same with the TP being random at the start of a fight.
-In the castle overworld, the trigger to the guard convro cut-scene is a bit higher then it should be, meaning your likely to miss t the first time. Might wanna just add it into the Cut-scene with the princesses after they're done talking.
-The evasion on the Early enemies seems a bit high, leads to fights lasting longer then they should rather then any interesting strategy, at least right now.
-Music choice is actually rather nice, good variety without any one track getting repetitive.
-Leaving the Boss room with Fukubi to go and save makes the boss fight and cut scenes happen again. Another thing I'm assuming is just on RPG maker.
-Sam has 4 different magic attacks that are all the same thing? Like, Zev's skills all do something at least slightly different, but all of Sam's magic is identical.

Overall, I enjoyed it for what it was, and can't wait for more, though I do hope the various issues get ironed out in coming updates. The one roast we got was very nice.
Ento
New to the forum

Postby NemoUlysses » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Finished playing the first chapter (Windows version), for better or worse I couldn't find any weird bug in my playthrough, but I've noticed that there were a few instances where the text wasn't aligned correctly inside the dialogue box, I've screencapped them:
Spoiler: show

About the gameplay, I agree with Ento that sometimes the battles with the zakos/grunts were longer than what one would have expected, it didn't bother me personally, but I can see that some people might dislike it. Other than that I can't really add much right now, the story is enjoyable and refreshing in both tone and theme and KuroNekoChan's characters and cutscenes are simply fantastic, but I would like to ask some questions, it's fine if you can't answer them all at the moment:

In this first, introductory, chapter the game appears to be fairly linear and straightforward, do you plan to keep it like this or do you intend to expand the game in a more non-linear way (multiple quests that can be completed in different orders)?

Do you plan to add non-human delicacies like elves, centaurs, fairies, mermaids, etc.? And on a related note, are the Five Great Nations only human realms?

Can we expect a party switching system, i.e. Is Zevius going to have more than 4 allies?

About the Android version, are you compiling it with the Android client or how?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby KuroNekoChan » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:08 pm

i hope all of you like it, i hide an interesting surprise inside if you know what i mean ;3
KuroNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Alright, after having played it, a few thoughts of my own. I'll try not to go over what others have said, unless I have something to add.

As Ento said, the different magic attacks are all the same. Though, I imagine since they're all differently elemented, there's going to be some sort of type matchups? As in, Fire hits this enemy extra hard, but blizzard doesn't do much. I imagine that this would be something to come in the future.

Though, one thing I'd like to talk about is Monster Variety. While I understand the use of typical RPG monsters, perhaps in the future, for higher stats, they could be replaced with Monster Girls? So a normal Slime is the worst version, and when you need monsters that are much higher in threat level, you just upgrade them to the humanoid version.

As an added thing, while I understand going with a simple, "You beat the boss, here's them cooking the boss" approach, I would like the ability to cook and eat mook girls. Obviously, you'd need to keep the honor of the much larger pin up variety to bosses, so perhaps what you could do is by killing them a certain way, like, say, using fire, you get them as an item to eat. Like restore energy, or increase attack power.

Also, one thing I noticed was the use of other canon characters. Dementia form Villanous, and while I don't quite know the others, they seemed like they were form One Punch Man. So, I'm curious if you're going to go for any other canon characters.

Beyond that, this is very promising. And that one glitch where you save after beating the boss... Might be a good idea to keep it in, just in case there's a boss you want to refight.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zevourius » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Alright then a quick reply on the game then ^^ like that you have an answer about all your questions!
So for Ento : on the first scene , yeah my bad I forget to change a part of the interaction, I will correct this.
Second point, I can do it much more longer but it's more for a joke part like they are pretty much easy to fool ( and the other goblins were a little bit dumb... so...easy prey ^^)
Third point : the vines are more for decoration here but if you find it to much disturbing I will change it. the bats don't attack Zevius because... well.. it's a goblin! No one wants to eat or suck a goblin ^^ For the TP I will see what I can do on that if I can with RPG maker...
Fourth : for the guards scene, I can add more interaction but the goal here is not to be to much easy to find. But I can change that. For the fight, it's the beginning so yeah, it's easy for the moment ^^. It's only the first part after all ^^.
For the music, I have other ones in my bag hehehe .
The bug on Fubuki... I must check that because I didn't find this bug before after testing .. strange... must investigate.
For the magic attacks, they will do more in chapter two but I admit I didn't work on them on the first chapter because most of those ennemies are not affected by the effect but muc more just by the magic spells.

For NemoUlysses, Argh! thanks didn't see that ^^ I will change it.... sorry.
For the multiple quests, Neko and I must talk about this because I have some ideas in my head but because I don't want to overuse her, I can do some quests for special reward but without vore inside so .. must think with that.
On the menu part, it won't be always humans but I can't spoil ^^.
For the party switch, we will see but I can say for the moment where it will go. And for Anrdoid, it's some inner things I want to check before ^^

For TreeckofTime, the magic will evolved in the next chapters and yes some enemies will take more damages from certain spells.
For the monsters, I don't think we will do monster girls because it's a free game and I use some free assets for the monsters ^^.
On the special way to "defeat" girls, RPG maker is pretty limited on that so it will be not possible.
for the characters, welll... won't spoil here ^^ you will see.

Thanks for the reviews, for KuroNekoChan and me, we know how to work after that on the next chapter ^^
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ziedine » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Can the main character she be predator (vore) ? :-D
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:04 am

Zevourius wrote:For NemoUlysses, Argh! thanks didn't see that ^^ I will change it.... sorry.
For the multiple quests, Neko and I must talk about this because I have some ideas in my head but because I don't want to overuse her, I can do some quests for special reward but without vore inside so .. must think with that.
On the menu part, it won't be always humans but I can't spoil ^^.
For the party switch, we will see but I can say for the moment where it will go. And for Anrdoid, it's some inner things I want to check before ^^

Thanks a lot for the answers. About the multiple/side quests, personally I would be fine with a more linear game, in my opinion having too many side quests tends to detract from the main plot over time, I was just curious about it. And I'm looking forward to what you have in store for the menu! About the Android version, I've asked because there's an app called joiplayer that can run RPGMaker MV (between other formats) games on Android, I've converted yours and I've played the first chapter without encountering any issue in addition to the ones already reported. Maybe it could be used as a stopgap? I can post the converted file if you're fine with it ("converted" basically means rezipping the root folder with a textual descriptor and an optional icon).

I forgot to mention it before, but I hope that we'll see some of the thiccer girls that Neko draws from time to time, too. But I would understand it if it's not something that everyone likes.

EDIT: I think you should update the opening post, people could miss that the first chapter has been released now if they stop reading at the first post.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zevourius » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:22 am

For the side quests, I think there will be some at a point in the game but don't know when because we have a lot of work on some major features of the game. The game will expend chapter by chapter with new features and tests so I will say it possible for side quests but I don't know yet ^^.
I will check your idea with joiplayer to see if it's better. On the other side, I'm working directly on an APK for android so you will have the full game that work on android directly but later ^^
For the girls, it depends on what Neko or me want to add in the game for the menu and what will work with the story. But there is a possibility some where specific later in the game but I won't spoil now ^^
I will update the main post after the corrections on chapter one.
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ento » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:46 am

-On theDuo: While I get where your coming from, the two wern't really "easy to fool" as they were just being dumb. Maybe they could assume Zev's IQ is a single didget like the rest of the goblins, and that's how he tricks them into looking away? Would keep the 'Easy to fool" angle without making the two who just slaughtered a village look unreasonably incompetent.
-On the Vines: I'd maybe just throw a rock in front of the vines in that first cave, no need to go and remove them entirely.
-On Magic: Fair enough On the magic thing, this is only chapter 1. Though if you want my Advice, I'd also vary up the magic on Damage and give them different effects. Like;
---Fire: Same damage, has a chance of causing burn.
---Electric: 60% damage, has a chance to stun, and a Higher crit rate.
---Ice: 80% damage, has a chance to weaken enemies.
---Earth: 150% Damage. No status effect, but costs 8 MP instead of 5, and more enemies resist it then the other Elements.
But that's just my opinion on this, take it with a grain o salt.

Fair point on the bats, and hope it's not too difficult to mess around with TP in the engine. Last little critique for now, might wanna lower Zev's TP cap significantly, since right now it's possible to build up enough TP to ignore the system after a few turns, and that seems like it'll be a problem later on.
Ento
New to the forum

Postby Genericcook » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:04 am

Just played, fun game! A little short, but understandable for chapter 1. Cooking vore RPG's like Lordstorm's are my fav, so I'm real happy to see another like this!

Few notes from a story/dialogue perspective:

-Definitely some typos and issues with dialogue boxes. It wasn't atrocious, but it can take you out of the moment while your playing, so its worth cleaning those up
-A little more dialogue goes a LONG way. The appeal of a cooking vore scenario is often the setup, then the roasting, then the aftermath. Discussions about the "meat", comments, roasting details, and eating the meal often enhance the scenario. I felt there was some room after they ate Fubuki to discuss or talk a bit about enjoying the meal, or tossing away bones, or saving some leftovers. Same goes for some of the conversations in the village.
-Always fun to have some extra interaction with the environment. I was hoping that there would be some way to interact with the cookbook in Zev's house, more things like that. Little bits of woman eating commentary scattered throughout really builds the feel that the character is a predator
-Zev needs a bit more character or explanation as to why he's competent and didn't die like the other goblins
-LOVE the wanted posters, Lordstorm had that in his game as well. Might be worth expanding on those a bit! (Also, not to be too weird, but I think Fubuki probably had larger than C cup breasts!)

Anyway, just a few little comments. Game seems super solid and I had fun with it, but I would definitely expand the dialogue more. More commentary from the meals themselves is always nice as well, before and during roasting, and some more afterwards is always fun as well!

Looking forward to more!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zevourius » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:41 am

The return of the Reply ! ^^
So about the new comments :
For Ento:
About the easy way to fool them it's indeed because they are more like a strike force (lesser goons) so they destroy most of the village and green ones without really any resistance. So for the first time that one goblin don't run away in front of them, they don't really know what to do. You must imagine they are not like their version in their anime/cartoon. Here it's an alternate world so they keep some part of the character but they are not the same. So they are kinda dumb yeah....
It's only the beginning of the story so believe me there will be far more dangerous girls that our anti-heroes will find on their road.
Vines problems resolved ^^
For the magic if you want more detail but I feel it's a bit of a spoiler ... oh well... the magic right know are first tier magic so basic spells that will have a different power if the ennemy is weaker against that element ---> in chapter two ^^
The second and third tier will have different power and effect but I won't spoil more you will see in the next chapters.
For TP ok no problems on that can change the max ^^

For Kitvander:
I will check in the dialogues box and change some other things then no problems.
For the dialogue with the cooking part, I must say it will be more softcore than hardcore or guro so I won't do like Lordstorm does in his game or his comics. I won't add details on the guts and things like that (too guro sometimes). I like his work with his girls and stories but the eating and sometimes cooking parts are to hard for me so my mind censors it directly. So here you will have more softvore/cooking discutions and interactions. Sorry if you want more but I want to keep this game the most accessible to all. And I will add more dialogues next time ^^
For Zevius's evolution ohhhh you will see a lot but you know it's better in a story when you discover the characters little by little ^^ The other characters will evolve too but you must read between the lines in the next chapter to see where some characters or other things will arrive .... hehehehehe!
The wanted posters comes from the idea of the Lordstrom's game. I won't lie on that ^^. Fubuki is not the same than in the anime because alternative universe!

Thanks for the reviews and I will reupload the game after making some corrections ^^
For chapter two, it wil take the time it needs so I don't know yet but maybe late April or May.
And the reason why the chapters will be not too long, it's because we want to have at least one or two cooking scene in every chapter or I can do a chapter than run for two hours and then you have on cooking scene every two hours.
And the other problem will be the leveling, I want to keep a slower progression until the end of the game and keep the player entertaimed ( Are you not entertaimed?! ^^) or else it will be like any other rpg maker game with just some vore in it.

So see you all soon. I will do some other updates with other commissions I have done in the past and work on the game slowly.
If you have other review or question on the game you can still ask them to me here ^^
And thanks in advance to not send to much messages to Neko, she needs to study and all! I'm watching you O_O!! Don't spam the KuroNeko!!

Update : Reupload tomorrow! I changed some of the dialogues for more fun interactions so finishing it for this weekend ^^
Zevourius
Been posting for a bit

Postby kewlasshole » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:00 am

sprinted through the first chapter, it was fun, can't wait for the next chapters!
kewlasshole
New to the forum

Postby ElWolfy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 am

Just played through this, big fan, off to a great start~ If I had any complaints it's only minor (somewhat repetitive combat after a while, typo's and such) maybe as a minor flavour enhancer you could have bones appear in place once Fubuki is eaten, in the world map where she stood before.

Other than that, are there any plans for a way to replay cooking scenes? It's not a problem at the moment but in future if there are a lot of scenes maintaining saves and going back through fights to rewatch is going to become irritating. Also is Sam 100% off the menu~? Just had to ask ^^

Looking forward to seeing what the next chapter brings~
Last edited by ElWolfy on Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElWolfy
New to the forum

Postby Genericcook » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:55 am

ElWolfy wrote:Just played through this, big fan, off to a great start~ If I had any complaints it's only minor (somewhat repetitive combat after a while, typo's and such) maybe as a minor flavour enhancer you could have bones appear in place once Fubuki is eating, in the world map where she stood before.

Other than that, are there any plans for a way to replay cooking scenes? It's not a problem at the moment but in future if there are a lot of scenes maintaining saves and going back through fights to rewatch is going to be irritating. Also is Sam 100% off the menu~? Just had to ask ^^

Looking forward to seeing what the next chapter brings~

Totally agree with all that! Great game so far though, just careful with those typos!
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game