Mystic Knight Maya (Action Platformer, sprite animations)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mystic Knight Maya (Action Platformer, sprite animations

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:55 pm

jasamprn wrote:This is anouther "I'll buy it if it actually gets a release, but I don't trust it to not fall into into the endless patreon revenue trap" game. Very cool whats here though, so I'm more hopeful then most :3

I'm leaning towards a subscription due to $24\yr having a negligible effect on my finances vs the content. I just need to think through it a bit more, for myself.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby YawnDullahan » Sun May 22, 2022 10:26 am

I believe with the version I have, v0.3a, I've thoroughly did all the area. And so far I count 9 vore animations in it.
YawnDullahan
New to the forum

Postby gtgod » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:59 pm

how do i get the power up in the sewers under the town?
gtgod
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:38 pm

I acquired a copy of the latest demo and was using the teleport to bamf around and look for vore scenes. I found:

plant girl boss
centaur (av)
lizard girl (oral)
Lamia (oral)
dark pixie (alternates between AV and unbirth)
mushroom girl (CV? I kinda noped out on this one cause it's not my thing)
dwarf girl (OV this suprised me. I walked up to this enemy with low HP/Armor thinking out loud "Well she won't eat me, but lets see what she does" and bam, suddenly I'm going down her throat into her cute belly in a super drawn out and hot sequence. I'd throw $5 at this game just for that)
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Wanderer wrote:I acquired a copy of the latest demo and was using the teleport to bamf around and look for vore scenes. I found:

plant girl boss
centaur (av)
lizard girl (oral)
Lamia (oral)
dark pixie (alternates between AV and unbirth)
mushroom girl (CV? I kinda noped out on this one cause it's not my thing)
dwarf girl (OV this suprised me. I walked up to this enemy with low HP/Armor thinking out loud "Well she won't eat me, but lets see what she does" and bam, suddenly I'm going down her throat into her cute belly in a super drawn out and hot sequence. I'd throw $5 at this game just for that)

There's a few that you didn't list, so I'll just fill in the blanks real quick. Vague though, to tempt you to see them for yourself. :3
wolf girl mimic (oral) *also, Mega changed the location for her, so she's in the swamp for now
minotaur girl boss (cv)
princess boss (unbirth)
mid sized purple slime (absorption)
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheGameguy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:05 am

FOr some reason. every button works except the jump button. I tried changing the controls and keyboards.
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaliTea » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:17 am

I've been following this game for quite some time and the amount of vore content is always such a pleasant surprise!
If people are on the fence on whether to support the creator (perhaps you're worried that it's just another H-game with a throwaway vore scene) let me assure you that there's a lot of great vore content and they keep adding more!
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:36 am

CaliTea wrote:I've been following this game for quite some time and the amount of vore content is always such a pleasant surprise!
If people are on the fence on whether to support the creator (perhaps you're worried that it's just another H-game with a throwaway vore scene) let me assure you that there's a lot of great vore content and they keep adding more!

They started with having flower girl boss unbirth scene, the next one was a salamander girl scene, lamia unbirth, mimic girl, minotaur futa CV, dwarf loli, pixie unbirth (with digestion in the latest version, optional), princess unbirth, etc. Very fun, and most scenes are easily accessible.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:45 pm

So for those that were a little tight on cash and couldn't get the most recent demo for the game, Mega Blue Ball updated their public demo today, so it has the most recent additions in it now. It seems like this is going to be the last public demo they release, as it appears they're getting close to moving out of the alpha stage of development.
https://mega-blue-ball.itch.io/mystic-k ... -available
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:14 am

Is there a guide somewhere? I legit can't understand how to traverse even the beginning of the mines, even though I do have the ability post minotaur. Also is there a way to to go past the city market or the invisible stairs are the end?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:10 am

Souls6 wrote:Is there a guide somewhere? I legit can't understand how to traverse even the beginning of the mines, even though I do have the ability post minotaur. Also is there a way to to go past the city market or the invisible stairs are the end?

The minotaur boss you beat at the end of the market town gives you a key to the castle that you passed through after the Beach.
You start with the ground-slide skill to get into and through the mines and then you have to work your way through there.
Another tip: once you have the dash skill, you can jump to the left of where you started. At the end of that path is a boss that gives you a teleport staff upon defeat, that will let you warp to any previous save point you've been to.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby YawnDullahan » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:36 pm

Souls6 wrote:Is there a guide somewhere? I legit can't understand how to traverse even the beginning of the mines, even though I do have the ability post minotaur. Also is there a way to to go past the city market or the invisible stairs are the end?

I could cook up a guide and put it somewhere to help folks. Maybe
YawnDullahan
New to the forum

Postby Chaotyx » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:12 am

I only just now found out that the custom character poll has returned this month: https://www.patreon.com/posts/whos-that-custom-68524574

Mid-tier supporters and above have until sometime next week to submit their design ideas for a non-boss enemy, at which point all supporters can vote for the next enemy to be added. Also Mega Blue Ball added an extra tier that gives 8x voting power and allows you to either submit two ideas or one idea that starts with 10 bonus voting power.
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby laek » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:39 am

Hi everyone, Laek here (a.k.a Mega Blue Ball) creator of Mystic Knight Maya.
Many patrons of my game are also members here on aryon (I can even recognize some of the names and profiles in this thread hehe, I see you :wink: ) and every once in a while they mention this thread for me to drop by here to say hello.
I figure I might as well say hi, but I had to dust off this old account of mine which I had used to post some of my vore videos way back in... 2013 I think? Damn it's been almost 10 years since then 8O

Well as you know I'm making my own games nowadays and while they aren't exclusively about vore, it does feature prominently in them so give it a try and see if the vore scenes tickle your fancy.
There's a free demo (albeit outdated) that you can try out here: https://mega-blue-ball.itch.io/mystic-knight-maya
Or if you want to play the current up-to-date version: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11128699

Well that's about it, just figured I'd say hello so that a certain vore fan would stop pressing me for it (you know who you are lol). Oh and since I'm here if you wanna give me a suggestion of feedback, or simply ask me about anything feel free to do so.

Best Regards,
Mega
laek
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:15 pm

laek wrote:Hi everyone, Laek here (a.k.a Mega Blue Ball) creator of Mystic Knight Maya.
Many patrons of my game are also members here on aryon (I can even recognize some of the names and profiles in this thread hehe, I see you :wink: ) and every once in a while they mention this thread for me to drop by here to say hello.
I figure I might as well say hi, but I had to dust off this old account of mine which I had used to post some of my vore videos way back in... 2013 I think? Damn it's been almost 10 years since then 8O

Well as you know I'm making my own games nowadays and while they aren't exclusively about vore, it does feature prominently in them so give it a try and see if the vore scenes tickle your fancy.
There's a free demo (albeit outdated) that you can try out here: https://mega-blue-ball.itch.io/mystic-knight-maya
Or if you want to play the current up-to-date version: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11128699

Well that's about it, just figured I'd say hello so that a certain vore fan would stop pressing me for it (you know who you are lol). Oh and since I'm here if you wanna give me a suggestion of feedback, or simply ask me about anything feel free to do so.

Best Regards,
Mega

Hello Mega! Just want to say thank you for both of your projects. Fun games and equally as challenging in their own way.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby laek » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:05 pm

I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed my games and I hope I'll be able to continue making more of them!
laek
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:08 pm

laek wrote:I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed my games and I hope I'll be able to continue making more of them!

You deserver way more recognition and support!
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby gtgod » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:17 pm

laek wrote:Hi everyone, Laek here (a.k.a Mega Blue Ball) creator of Mystic Knight Maya.

Best Regards,
Mega

you're doing a great job on this game
especially on your own
i want to see this game get completed
gtgod
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:37 pm

laek wrote:Hi everyone, Laek here ... Oh and since I'm here if you wanna give me a suggestion of feedback, or simply ask me about anything feel free to do so.

Best Regards,
Mega

Man, I don't even take part in the polls. Just do what you do. You make a better product than most of us.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:26 pm

Talking about ideas and the sort would definitely still get this thread active, meaning more attention to the game. Everyone wins!
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game