Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.7 Stomach & Voiced Animated Intros

Postby gunnar123412347 » Fri May 27, 2022 1:41 pm

can some one give the loctions of all the files that log data, one of the logs are giving me some trouble
gunnar123412347
New to the forum

Postby Emiliy » Tue May 31, 2022 9:39 am

I don't understand why this game didn't get enough praise like the others. I think this is the best game right now, here. I mean animations, pictures, stories, characters, everything and I mean everything is better than other games. I won’t list other games because I can’t even compare them to this, this is literally for the class better than anything I’ve played here. Whoever loves giantess vore, here MUST try this.

I'm trying to explain, but I don't know enough words, how good this was for me I think this game has spoiled me form all the other games here.

I apologize for my broken English. But I had to say something if anyone has doubts whether to try or not, I highly recommend you try, you will not regret it.
Emiliy
New to the forum

Postby Unknowable75 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:18 pm

I wish there was more footage of this game around, as good as it is, it seems like NOBODY recorded anything at any point which is unfortunate. The designer himself even said he didn’t mind if people posted gameplay so even HE was surprised lol. No pc having mortals like me are in painnnn ;(((.
Unknowable75
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:23 am

Hey there I have a question is free version unavailable?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:04 am

Sorry next free version update is behind schedule but still hoping for this month.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:57 pm

Patreon Copy/Paste

Some Images:
Spoiler: show

What's New!
This update has over 100+ updated images to existing and new ones too. A lot of these are assets that I just didn't get time around to updating in game yet. It's a lot of updates so they'll be in no specific order.

Fast Travel: Fast Travel option for morning added. Unlock locations by visiting them now (You'll get a pop up). So far 1 new and 2 existing locations added. I still don't want to send the player directly to Shrinkex in the morning so the coffee shop is the closest. You'll need to visit the locations in this version to unlock them.
Toilet Related: I'm going to type this stuff mostly in the GC/Eka's threads so people don't read something they don't want to. But they've been overhauled. For players who avoid bathroom content/talk etc only the following will you need to know:
- If Dirty Filter is ON, she will only ever pee.
- Can now do AV tinies at any toilet regardless of outfit. Also updated AV descriptions slightly.
- Can drop up to 3 tinies in the bathroom for the hell of it.
- Can flush toilets for no reason (or if it's your kink I ain't shaming!).
For those who play with everything showing, please read after this copy/paste post for voicelines, image examples etc.

New Morning Area: Tsumi can go for a jog via the quick travel option in her penthouse. The new area is for a morning jog and fastest way to lose weight for her. There are 2 new places to eat (taco truck/waffle cafe), a pawn shop to sell found items, a petrol station, and public toilet. A mirror has been added to Penthouse that also scares Tsumi. On return from the new area, Tsumi will check herself out in the mirror. Image shown scales with her current weight (3 body types currently that are shown above). The wardrobe jogging outfit option removed due to new area. She can still complete the beach run in her bikini.
VIP Floor updates:
-*New* VIP Menu added for more immersion. Can select more easily, with small changes to dialogue. (Still limited to 1 VIP meal per day for lunch).
- All VIP meals have had the stomach model updated, improved quick eat all option, and count for 1 of 3 meals for lunch and track tinies like the sushi train
- VIP Voiced: Now counts as a full 3 meals at lunch. Can still however eat 2 meals prior and have it as a third. Intro/Ending image set used in it has been updated with new hair style etc. (Not the eating ones yet as there's over 450 images).
- VIP Naked Tinies: Now supports female tinies only filter by removing all 8 males. Speed of chopsticks sped up when eating a tiny. Layout changed slightly and added platform for Mysterious Tiny. Updated new stomach with pat option. Event DOESN'T count as one of 3 sushi plates for stomach image.
- VIP Voracution: Now costs $500 (original $1500). Handbag removed from table. Quick Eat icon moved. Image set used in it now updated with new hair style etc.
- VIP Dirty Event: 'Renamed to Willing of New Phoenix' Now costs $250 (original $2000) and still reward/reimburses you with $500 on proper completion. Updated BTS, will now add weight, count as 1 of 3 lunch meals, remember willing micros eaten, stomach to show, count as 1 of 3 sushi plates for full stomach and affect going to bathroom next day for dialogue.
- Vore Day Event: Updated over 70+ images of the girls and their animations to matching game ones. Added quick eat all option and can also now select which girl ate the most. Added (3x new) stomach scenes to show depending which girl ate the most if stomach filter isn't on. Event now counts as 3 meals instead of just 1 for the lunch counter (You can still do it even if you ate 2 lunch meals beforehand). Can now also be accessed via VIP Menu and not just receptionist.

Major Fixes/Updates (Should stop black screen/nonloading):
- TRF Hostage Event: Updated timing of loading and also made map a lot smaller behind the scenes. Fixed the SHIFT key that wasn't working in some instances. Can now properly shake the building.
- Dani Game Over: Added background image for Dani toilet pic in Game over. Updated Dani's Chest/stomach in all events to new models. Toilet bowl map (for dirty players only) has been remade from scratch. It's smaller but still big enough for Tsumi to be a micro in. Should fix the black screen issue as I've made it a completely different way from the last.
- Beatrice Event: Some typo's fixed, slight text changes, and few fixes to transition. Stomach updated to new model. Going to the bathroom will NOT be updated like the rest of the game and stay as legacy. Dirty Filter toggle added to her house. ESC menu is now disabled. Updated save crystals to new ones.

Misc image updates
- All Dani, Ajia, Beatrice face/mouth's (talking or eating) close up images updated.
- NP Embassy Tsumi images updated (Where she's in the background)
- Bath event updated with new images and changes to match them.

Smaller Updates, Patches & Changes
- Trisha added to Floor 77 with small animated inside mouth conversation.
- Overworld tinies will now either crush unaware (default), or Tsumi will scare/tease them. You can change this by going to filters via ESC menu. Kicking chance removed as they'll be the focus of my next update to add a ton more to them.
- Trains updated to now be a map that you can choose to explore. Gives an extremely high chance for you to find a tcg card (twice daily) in one of the carriages. I will be putting an event on the train at some point also as didn't get enough time. Beatrice's train unaffected as she catches a different line.
- Sandcastles have a 3 in 10 chance for some unexpected dialogue OR loot when broken. 3 different types of loot that sell for varying values ($400-$7500). Added extra Sandcastles to beach areas, and 4 more to West Metro Park. Sandcastles still regen after every weekend.
- Chitsu Game Over: New short map where you control Chitsu and can find a little more lore, Stomach model updated, Removed stomach hole map due to stomach model constraints hence the new short map. (All stomachs in the game should now be on the new ones).
- Yufukuna Game Over: New short animated cutscene, Stomach model updated, Made some changes to a few dialogue etc due to stomach change.
- Game overs will show stomach scenes regardless of filter as it was changed in last update to reflect Tsumi only.
- Added signage to Tsumi's office and New Phoenix so it's easier to find.
- Short story Privileged opens in the game browser now. You can read it from there! I'll be getting Ajia's one up like this and others in future as I have to pay a subscription to host them. I want them on my website too.
- 2x new animated title screens added of stomach. One showing full and normal speed, other digesting fast with differences.
- Added 2x light rain, and 2x light windy options to weather (6 total each).
- Tsumi's apartment lobby has a new look, maids appear on Tues/Thurs now instead of just Friday.
- VIP Area has new signage, save crystal moved over towards middle more.
- Added cancel signs to main map areas that are currently unavailable. This will make it easier to show where Tsumi can and cannot go currently. The city is currently being expanded in future updates.
- Floor 77: Ajia will no longer randomly face a different direction at her desk if she's there with Godwine.
- Fixed old code that was making Tsumi teleport back in time to her old penthouse after being cleared of charges after the court hearing in New Phoenix.
- Fixed the double fade out/in effect when entering Metro West.
- Fixed broken video link for GSim in gallery and removed the rest.
- Bird scare radius reduced by 50% to lower spaz outs.
- Flying birds added to Northside. Extra bird's added to Metro West Park.
- Patreon rewards sign. Changed to say $10 doesn't unlock save crystals
- Updated Information on TRF Scene controls.
- Fixed typo's in Talia's convo & Weight scale.
- Fixed shoe rack in house to not appear over icons.
- Music added to Metro Cafe.
- Yufukuna Lunch: Updated some text and fixed some errors.
- Bouncer added to Chisana's with 8 funny random conversations.
- Updated event tracker.

Phew! That's everything I think. I'm sorry this update has so heavily focused on upgrades rather than too many new things. But now these things have been updated finally I'm looking at next update to being about updating Overworld Tinies heavily and letting you scan then to see if they're citizen etc before choosing what to do or helping them. I'll be looking at adding in a ton of extra small jobs for Tsumi at her work place too so it should finally feel like a proper game where she's doing something in the world.

A side note, if I've forgotten/not done someone's custom npc somehow then please let me know. I know of 1 currently but due to what happened with my sister, the move, paying back my loan, the troll going on again spreading lies about me etc the stress has been crazy and I'm still breaking down at times. Last week I heard that I have to move AGAIN in the next 2 weeks or so due to flatmates family emergency (they own the apartment).

Thank you so much everyone for the support in the past 4 months. Seriously I mean it from the bottom of my heart because this is the worst I've ever been in my life and some days it's really hard to even get out of bed at all. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to get updates out as much as I usually do but hopefully towards the end of the year will get better. This months artbatch unfortunately will only have the 4x Tsumi bath images, the digital one of Ajia eating tinies I'm having trouble with the artist as it was due a month ago now. I hope this update was worth the wait!

----------------------------------------
Toilet content continued for those that are into it:

- Older images of sitting on toilet removed for new explicit scat ones. This rework allows me to add new outfits and changes more easily. Has an alternative option for Tsumi's digestive system to be stronger just for these images if it is on.
- Explicit Filter is turned [OFF] by default. EVEN if the dirty filter is turned off too. You can choose to turn this on via filter settings, or even to just play her voice lines instead of having any images show. There's enough filters to mix and match for those who want to see it or just hear her say something instead.
- Tsumi has a VERY HIGH chance to comment on if she ate unwilling/willing tinies the day before while using the bathroom. Only works if an event is updated (like the main sushi train/vip container etc was eaten from at the moment or she won't comment about them). Both her wiping and after flushing dialogue is affected by this. She won't comment if she didn't eat any the day before.
- Explicit images does vary if tinies shown to survive. If they do, then also more random dialogue changes can take place commenting about it.
- Added a lot of toilet wiping sprites for various outfits
- Constipation is a 1 in 4 chance when using the bathroom. If micros eaten the day before then it will reroll if it lands on it, but this time with a 1 in 3 chance to end up constipated. Requires max lax still to fix. Constpiation will NOT trigger if Dirty Filter is ON as she will only pee.
- Can buy Max Lax at some stores now. Can carry 3 now and not need to be constipated to buy.
- Ton of voice lines added for while she's going and after flushing
- All toilets in game updated with new ones, except in a few cases such as Angels Aerie Lobby and the Hospital due to their events. This now means Tsumi can use the insert tinies option where she couldn't before (hopefully doesn't make something happen that shouldn't.

WARNING: Where to turn on extreme content. Toilet and scat screenshots:
Press ESC and go to the Filter options menu. Turn Dirty Filter OFF if it's not on. Then scroll down to here:
Options are available here:

What it does. Turns on below random images based on... well... the amount of sounds she makes when she goes and depends on what she ate etc. There's plain/tiny versions etc and multiple different types.

Toilet Voice line Related:
Tsumi will say something based on if she ate tinies the day before, if they were willing or unwilling, and if they survived. She will say a voiceline after pooping, and after flushing if turned on. None of these are in particular order as I mixed and matched from 2 orders, and also a few of them are not actually used because of how they turned out or didn't fit in the end or sounded too cringe from the tone. Copy/Paste from what was sent to Tsumi's VA. The ones with letters/numbers in part 2 are my own notes for revisions and where they went in.

> After Toilet Lines
Phew what a relief! My poor tushy!
And to think, guys are so obsessed with our asses! *Giggle*
So that's why my tummy was making such a noise!
Hmm, did I eat something off maybe?
Hmm, I think I need a little more fibre in my diet.
Urgh that was a stinky one!
Whoa! I made that smell?! What the hell?! *giggle*
Phew! That was a bit hard to squeeze out!
Ouhh! My ass is so sore!
And they think butterflies and rainbows come out of us *giggle*
Ah! That felt SOOOO good!
I hope there's enough toilet paper for this...
Maybe I should fill up on something now that I've got some room again! *giggle*
That feels better!
Mm, I wonder what else I've got on my schedule for today.
(15)

I still can't believe willing tinies wanted to become... well, that! *Giggle*
Wow, that was a messy one! I hope no-one survived that! *Giggle*
Sorry sweeties, but it's one of the advantages of being bigger *giggle*
Thanks for the meal little ones, you were quite delightful going in and *soft giggle* coming out...
*Happy sigh* Nothing like wiping up a few family lines from your bum! *giggle*
Well that was a big one! Urgh!
Oh? Survivors? Well, how unfortunate for you *giggle* Have a nice swim...
Oh gosh, I can feel some micros wiggling on my asshole! *giggle* Stop! I'm ticklish!
Mmm, you little ones really like coming out messy don't you *giggle*

Aww! The poor tiny adventurers story has come to a sticky end! *giggle*
Poor tinies, such a gooey little mess you became! *giggle*
The things I do to help make our world a better place! *giggle*
*Giggle/teasing tone* Tinies go in, shit comes out.
*Giggle* And this is why I feel sorry for voraphiles who love being prey *giggle*
Well, you tiny ones wanted to be a stinky pile of poo so...
Tinies always find ways to make a girl feel good! *giggle*
You little ones should feel honoured coming out a backside like mine! *giggle*
*Happy sigh* This is why tinies really need to accept they're food.
I wonder how many little bodies are left in that one *giggle*
There's no way I'm checking that mess for survivors! Urgh!
Gosh I really love that laxative feeling!
God I love the natural order of things! *Giggle*
I really hope none of my lunch is still alive in that! *giggle*
Looks like the female digestive system wins again!
Eurgh! Sorry, but I'm not rescuing you from that little ones!
Sorry sweeties, but I ate you for a reason. Find your own way out!
Enjoying the view of my ass little ones? *giggle* you were yummy!
Tinies really are a girls best friend *giggle*
Sorry for turning you into poo little ones, but a girls gotta eat!
And this is why I love being rich! *giggle*
(30)
(Sexual tone) Mmm… You know you little cuties really give us such a wonderful laxative effect…

-------
Part 2

Unwilling eaten
- Sorry sweeties, but you didn't pay your rent *Giggle*
- It's your own fault for being so small and fucking delicious *Giggle*
- *Sultry* What a pleasurable meal you all turned out to be *Giggle*
U4 - Try to be being a little less poor next time sweeties *Evil giggle*
- If only your parents could see you now *Giggle* What a pity you're so much smaller and less fortunate than me!
- *Giggle* That's what you get for being so tiny and yummy!
- Don't take it personally sweeties, I'm just taking pleasure in being born bigger than you *Giggle*
U8 - *Soft giggle* You little fuckers were quite a delightful delicious meal...
- Tiny people are such a luxury to eat. Gosh you make me feel so good *Giggle*
- Forgive me sweeties, I just have so much more money than you *Giggle*
U11 - Oh, my body enjoyed you lot alright! *Giggle* None of you even stood a chance!
- Enjoying the view? *Evil* Too bad it's the last thing you're ever going to see...
- A fitting end for you filth.
- Gosh it's so easy to digest you little fuckers *Giggle*
- And they still think they have rights for being that small *Giggle*
- So many legacies, hopes and dreams simply wiped away *Giggle*
- Tiny rights, *Evil giggle* what a fucking joke...
- Another wonderful ending to some family legacies *Giggle*
- Mmm, that was a meal fit for a goddess alright! *Giggle
- You poor people are such an important part of my diet, please don't judge me for it!
- Such a stinky ending for such a fancy meal *Giggle*
- Sorry sweeties, but this girl's got expensive tastes *giggle*
- Mmm, that was quite an exquisite cusine yesterday!
- Every woman deserves to feel luxury like this *giggle* Well, except the tiny poor ones that is.
- Shat out with some girls dinner, *Evil giggle* How fucking embarassing it is to be a tiny.
- Wiping your legacy from my backside was quite enjoyable cuties *Giggle*
- *Sultry* You have to have been pretty pathetic to end up as some girls poo *Giggle*
U28 - I don't know why you little fuckers bother crying for help. Nobody fucking cares about you!
- *Evil giggle* That's what you stupid little fuckers get for being so small!
U30 - Wow, you're all so fucking pathetic that you couldn't even digest properly. Urgh!
- Urgh, you tiny fuckers better not be complaining. It's not my problem you didn't digest properly you little shits. Talk about substandard food!
- Urgh, what a waste of protein. I don't know why tinies bother trying to survive digestion.
- *Sultry* You know your life's worthless when you're smaller than a grain of rice, and trapped in some wealthy woman's excrement with the remains of her meal. How pathetic can you get? *Giggle*
- *Sultry* Oh this is SO fucking adorable. Not only did so many of the tiny little people that I ate survive. But now they're begging me for help in my excrement. *Giggle* Do you idiots really think I'm going to help you now? *Laugh*
- Who would've thought that burying the tiny and poor in your waste would be such a turn on *Giggle*
- My ass is one of the last things you're ever going to see sweeties *Giggle* Enjoy the view while you can!
- I swear I'm not a monster! *Giggle* You were just too yummy sweeties!
- *Sexual moan* What a luxurious feeling... *Giggle* Mmm! Fuck, that felt wonderful!
- So poor that you couldn't even afford a proper burial *Giggle*
- Ow! You little shits burnt my asshole!
- *Giggle* Someone was very eager to get out of me!
- Gosh you're all so delicious! My body really enjoyed your little ones! *Giggle*
U43 - Enjoy being in my excrement while you can, *Giggle/Evil tone* Because you're about to die in it!
- *Giggle* You little fuckers deserved this!
- Wow. You came out of my ass, and you suddenly expect me to care about you? Puh-lease!
- Aww you don't look too happy squirming around down there! Is it because I ate you? *Giggle*
- It's kinda embarassing that so many tiny little men now end up as girl's poo. I guess that's what you get since you were internationally polled as one of our favourite foods to eat! *Giggle*
- It's pretty pathetic how so many tiny little boys now end up as the excrement of girls. *Giggle/evil tone* You're like a fucking delicacy for us now! *Giggle*
- Sorry girls, but you'd do the same thing in my position *Giggle*

Willing eaten
- Thanks for letting me eat you cuties! *Giggle*
- Good thing I don't have to watch my waist line whenever I crap so many of you back out *Giggle*
W4 - I hope I digested everybody properly. That one was pretty icky.
- Thank you for being my meal, you're truly an important part of my diet cuties!
- You lot were a treat to eat! *Giggle*
- Mmm, my body sure loved processing you! *Giggle*
W8 - *Giggle* Enjoying my fragrance sweeties? You wanted this! *Giggle*
- Thank you for improving my gut health sweeties *Giggle*
- Ooohhh, I just love all of you little ones. Thank you for doing this for me! *Giggle*
- Sorry sweeties, but you wanted to be my crap! I don't know why you survived!
- Sorry cuties but it's not my problem you survived.
- You were such a delicious little meal sweeties. Your parents would be so proud of you *Giggle*
- Sorry sweeties, but after coming out of my backside. Legally you're considered poop. Besides, you wanted me to eat you! *Giggle*
- Mmm, I enjoyed digesting you lot! *Giggle*
- *Giggle* I'll be sure to flick your parents a message about how yummy you were.
- Aww, sorry sweeties. It seems my body doesn't think you're good enough to become part of it *Giggle*.
- *Happy sigh* Nothing like cheap tinies to help cleanse your digestive system.
- Aww, did you enjoy being my meal?
- Gosh! You had no right to be that delicious! *Giggle*
- Having fun swimming around down there? *Giggle* I did enjoy eating you!
- Thanks you for keeping my bowels nice and healthy sweeties!
- Mmm, guess who was a yummy little treat *giggle*
- *Happy sigh* Why'd you have to go and make my bum that messy?
W25 - Mmm, I love how you're so small. There's not even a trace of any of you left!
- *Giggle* You can't tell me you didn't enjoy coming out of my bum little ones. *giggle* Thanks for letting me eat you!
- Epp! Well this is embarrassing! I ate you! You're supposed to be MY poop! I'm not helping you out of there! Ewwww!
- Thanks for being such a yummy little meal! I'll be sure to tell your families how delicious and delightful you were! *Giggle*

Constipated
- Urgh really? Constipation again?
- Wow, you really had to back me up in there little ones?
- Mm, I think I'm going to need some laxatives.
- Urgh, not to worry. I'll get you little ones out *Giggle*
- Urgh, tinies are supposed to help stop constipation! Not give me it IT TO ME!
- Urgh, I can't have that many tinies trapped up my backside!
- Hmm, I didn't eat enough micros yesterday it seems.

Flush [Universal/Ate tinies]
F1 - Byeeee now! *Giggle*
- Byeee kids! Have fun at the pool! *Giggle*
- Enjoy your new home in the sewer sweeties!
F4 - I Hope you can swim, bye!
- See you later boys *Giggle*
- Hold onto something sweeties *Giggle*
- Guilt free with a simple flush *Giggle*
- Thanking you for the internal cleanse sweeties! *Giggle*
- Thanks again sweeties, I really enjoyed the meal *Giggle*
- Good luck down there cuties! *Giggle*
- Sorry boys, I'm more of a one night stand kinda gal *Giggle*
- I should tip some of those families, their children were delicious!
- Sorry everyone but it's more hygenic this way! Cya!
- *Sexual tone* Pure luxury... *Giggle*
- Mmm you were all a pleasure to eat!
- *Giggle* You little ones make for the yummiest meals!
- *Giggle* Who said money doesn't buy happiness?
- Thank you for helping keep my body healthy sweeties!
- It's a pity that no-one will remember any of their little names...
- I hope someone out there will remember some of you fondly *Giggle*
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.8 Mass image update & the Ladies Ro

Postby CaliTea » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:33 pm

Congrats on getting the big update out Daichi! <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - Free Version 2 release

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:53 pm

I've updated the Free Version of the game finally (check first post for download link), I plan to update it again in coming months if possible depending on my mood. I'll upload images tomorrow.

It's the same as the current Patreon version 2.8B, except is has the following differences:

- Anal Vore at toilets option is removed.
- Vagina event at Indulgence is removed.
- Angels Aerie & Hospital event is removed from weekends.
- Dani's Game Over forces Dirty Filter [ON] and both Large Intestine & Toilet levels are removed.
- VIP Voiced Meal does not allow you to choose voice lines that you want. (There's over 300 voice lines alone for that event)
- TRF Hostage Rescue: Crushing the building option is not available.
- (Dirty Only) An Audio Log on Floor 77 for Ajia is disabled.
- (Dirty Only) Extreme toilet image option removed.
- (Dirty Only) Available voice lines are reduced when using a toilet. The lines affected depend if Unwilling or Willing tinies were eaten the day before.
> Unwilling is capped at the first 20 voice lines (59 normal)
> Willing is capped at the first 20 voice lines (45 normal)

*** If you're going to try be smart with cheats / unencrypting then be aware that I just straight up deleted the files and maps in the free version.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving some kind feedback to bump the thread too. :D
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grz01 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:47 am

Looks totally amazing, I just wish I had a pred bone in my body - I wanna see it from the tinies perspective lol
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:28 pm

grz01 wrote:Looks totally amazing, I just wish I had a pred bone in my body - I wanna see it from the tinies perspective lol

It's actually a mix of pred/prey depending, not fully player is just predator. It's just easier to make a game with the player in control of predator because then you can pick and choose your events once they go indepth.
Off the top of my head the events that let you control a tiny (and male or female of your choice usually) are stomach rubbing at Indulgence, vaginal event (below screenshot but isn't in free version), Game Over where she gets shrunken, some misc scenes for lore/size difference. There's a few and usually the sushi events will either let you pick her or tiny pov really. I've always planned to make a whole big part where you can play as a random tiny in the city itself but I've been put off a lot and with so much bad stuff happening this year it's been pushed back. I don't have an ETA for it though. I've added screenshots to the first post now if you want to see more.

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:05 am

Played the game and I got to say it is very good. I love most of the settings (I think only thing I don't like is lack of positive game overs like there is one
with us becoming shrunk
so I hope there will be one with some accident leading to Tsumi becoming giantess and true goddess - maybe with friends). My favorite one was with
marshmallow boat
. I wish you well and I hope fortune would help you with creativeness and drive, me so I could support you on patreon and other people that are already patrons so they could increase their pledges to your arts. Also thank you from the game artist PoV.
Also whenever I try to leave indulgence I got error message (I am using free version :( ) In short I can't continue after Friday or Sunday depending if I sleep at home or go to Indulgence.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:50 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Played the game and I got to say it is very good. I love most of the settings (I think only thing I don't like is lack of positive game overs like there is one
with us becoming shrunk
so I hope there will be one with some accident leading to Tsumi becoming giantess and true goddess - maybe with friends). My favorite one was with
marshmallow boat
. I wish you well and I hope fortune would help you with creativeness and drive, me so I could support you on patreon and other people that are already patrons so they could increase their pledges to your arts. Also thank you from the game artist PoV.
Also whenever I try to leave indulgence I got error message (I am using free version :( ) In short I can't continue after Friday or Sunday depending if I sleep at home or go to Indulgence.

Glad you like it! Sadly won't be any of her growing to giantess size as the 3 games I'm doing have their sizes set (Tsumi normal, Kiyomi's Virtue VS Desire will be giantess, Yui Ascendance Giga/Goddess). All 3 games will be linked is why.

If you liked the boat, you might like the TRF Hostage event in New Phoenix. If you press ESC and go to Event Tracker it'll show you what you can do, albeit the free version stuff that's removed is still listed in there.

I've updated the game to Free Version 2.0B now to fix that bug :) You can port your save file over to it by copying the save folder.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:02 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:Played the game and I got to say it is very good. I love most of the settings (I think only thing I don't like is lack of positive game overs like there is one
with us becoming shrunk
marshmallow boat

Glad you like it! Sadly won't be any of her growing to giantess size as the 3 games I'm doing have their sizes set (Tsumi normal, Kiyomi's Virtue VS Desire will be giantess, Yui Ascendance Giga/Goddess). All 3 games will be linked is why.

If you liked the boat, you might like the TRF Hostage event in New Phoenix. If you press ESC and go to Event Tracker it'll show you what you can do, albeit the free version stuff that's removed is still listed in there.

I've updated the game to Free Version 2.0B now to fix that bug :) You can port your save file over to it by copying the save folder.

Yes, I've discovered hostages event (you may laugh but it took me 10 hours of play to discover elevators have more than visible levels :P ) I also like a lot of 4th wall breaks - trying to do same in my game as except story vore game should also be vore and joke oriented not be serious 24h/7days peril and approaching annihilation.

As for games I've read about them on 2nd floor - I love fact that you already have idea and that you would make it a bit like Lucas planned Star wars :).

Thanks for your effort from fellow vore game maker (though not as experienced and talented) and player.
Last edited by Urielzael2 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HalfTime » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:22 pm

I've been waiting for the free version to update for quite a while, and it was definitely worth the wait! This game rocks and all the effort you've put into it has really paid off so far. Keep up the good work!
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:41 pm

I think I've found best event of yours. While 9001 level is good joke (TFS and DBZA fan here as well) I think one near Sushi restaurant beats it!
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:07 am

HalfTime wrote:I've been waiting for the free version to update for quite a while, and it was definitely worth the wait! This game rocks and all the effort you've put into it has really paid off so far. Keep up the good work!

<3
Urielzael2 wrote:I think I've found best event of yours. While 9001 level is good joke (TFS and DBZA fan here as well) I think one near Sushi restaurant beats it!

The robber one? That was based off VLDL's mugger skit just with a size difference!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:23 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I think I've found best event of yours. While 9001 level is good joke (TFS and DBZA fan here as well) I think one near Sushi restaurant beats it!

The robber one? That was based off VLDL's mugger skit just with a size difference!

Yup I now it - from Epic NPC Man series :) didn't wanted to spoil people before :) I knew it and it made me chuckle and than laugh.
I have one question if you don't mind. Some events are hidden behind patreon tier as I can see (it is okay I understand how economy works so no worry). I hope in some future we would see more playable options for people to poor to become supporters ( like me :P )
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:56 am

Urielzael2 wrote:

Yup I now it - from Epic NPC Man series :) didn't wanted to spoil people before :) I knew it and it made me chuckle and than laugh.
I have one question if you don't mind. Some events are hidden behind patreon tier as I can see (it is okay I understand how economy works so no worry). I hope in some future we would see more playable options for people to poor to become supporters ( like me :P )

Eventually I'll update free versions, this one took so long because I didn't see any point when I'm getting uploaded nonstop and how shit it makes me feel to continue. This free version affects people who are into dirty content than not though.

I spend around 1k a month depending on assets, voice etc and never counted my own time spent on working the game and editing in photoshop. So $5 a month for something replayable that'll last you years is nothing compared to what I put into it and I keep it that low so more people can experience something that makes them happy. Game making is the worst thing to do as a creator in the community because of how much work and time it takes and it's uploaded within a few hours or someone goes through files.

If I was making 5k for that month, I'd make nearly everything I do available for free. I'm not greedy, but I don't want to live in poverty always and be unable to afford anything in emergencies. People get pissed at me for mentioning or doing something against piracy. But nobody thinks on that nobody likes doing these things, and it's akin to me stealing your own paycheck after you worked your ass off for months. You just want to make cool shit for everyone to enjoy, while being able to earn enough to do so and pay rent. But because of that, you become a target.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:45 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Eventually I'll update free versions, this one took so long because I didn't see any point when I'm getting uploaded nonstop and how shit it makes me feel to continue. This free version affects people who are into dirty content than not though.

I spend around 1k a month depending on assets, voice etc and never counted my own time spent on working the game and editing in photoshop. So $5 a month for something replayable that'll last you years is nothing compared to what I put into it and I keep it that low so more people can experience something that makes them happy. Game making is the worst thing to do as a creator in the community because of how much work and time it takes and it's uploaded within a few hours or someone goes through files.

If I was making 5k for that month, I'd make nearly everything I do available for free. I'm not greedy, but I don't want to live in poverty always and be unable to afford anything in emergencies. People get pissed at me for mentioning or doing something against piracy. But nobody thinks on that nobody likes doing these things, and it's akin to me stealing your own paycheck after you worked your ass off for months. You just want to make cool shit for everyone to enjoy, while being able to earn enough to do so and pay rent. But because of that, you become a target.

I fully understand you ... sadly I live in Poland and despite all things on the outside, living inside isn't bright ... and even 5$ is equal for lunch for 2 days for me ...

I wish you luck though. Perhaps in future I would be able to give better way of support than just words.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby harry430 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:49 am

Thank you for updating and releasing the free version!
harry430
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game