Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:10 am

-----
Note: Please don't share this game. There's a reason there aren't many good content creators in the community, nor many games ever finished. I also come after and sue people if I'm able to. Don't be a dipshit, because I don't enjoy sending subpoena's to websites, and I can be doing something better like focusing on more game content.
-----

Random Vids

Screenshots
Spoiler: show

Free Version 2.0B Download: https://mega.nz/file/zg9XGBiR#CWECdRoCK ... XcO59rVQVQ

Patreon Versions can be found at https://patreon.com/daichi777
Free Version Differences from Patreon Version 2.8B (Free version 2.0 is based off Patreon Version 2.8B)
*** If you're going to try be smart with cheats / unencrypting then be aware that I just straight up deleted the files and maps in the free version :thumbsup:
- Anal Vore at toilets option is removed.
- Vagina event at Indulgence is removed.
- Angels Aerie & Hospital event is removed from weekends.
- Dani's Game Over forces Dirty Filter [ON] and both Large Intestine & Toilet levels are removed.
- VIP Voiced Meal does not allow you to choose voice lines that you want. (There's over 300 voice lines alone for that event)
- TRF Hostage Rescue: Crushing the building option is not available.
- (Dirty Only) An Audio Log on Floor 77 for Ajia is disabled.
- (Dirty Only) Extreme toilet image option removed.
- (Dirty Only) Available voice lines are reduced when using a toilet. The lines affected depend if Unwilling or Willing tinies were eaten the day before.
> Unwilling is capped at the first 20 voice lines (59 normal)
> Willing is capped at the first 20 voice lines (45 normal)

About this game:
Tsumi Umi Sushi is less like a standard game and more of an interactive story/event where you control a woman who goes about her daily work week. The gist is that you wake up, go to work and start work at her desk. The bulk of the game then can be played at lunch time where you are free to explore. Return to her desk to work till the afternoon, return home, sleep, repeat! On Fridays, additional areas and events open up to you too. The idea is that this game has a focus on getting you to the fap content easily, repeatably, extremely randomized for immersion and to feel more like a real world. You'll want to use headphones as well (the sushi eating sounds are ASMR etc). There isn't much story in it yet, due to wanting to add that last so it has a meaningful impact. Rather than people playing it every time I release an update till it's finished. The game itself is actually a mix and not fully predator by playing as Tsumi. Stuff like eating tinies can be in tinies POV depending the event, and you can even control tinies in certain events.

How it works:
At first glance, it doesn't look like there's much to do or happening in this game. But behind the scenes, there's a lot happening that you won't notice. So much is randomized, as the game isn't supposed to be just saved and loaded for your favourite events only. There are things like rain/wind with multiple variations etc etc.

Game Contains:
- Heavily randomized. This includes most NPC locations, their conversations, Tsumi's conversations etc etc etc. I hate static games and focused on bringing this one more alive.
- About a thousand voice lines as of Free Version 2.0 through events and audio logs. Voice lines are counted in files, not length. (Example an audio log counts as 1 usually despite having a full page read out).
- Multiple images done by artists I hired. Some are animated etc.
- An Event Tracker so you can find everything. There are so many events however it is a vore & giantess focused game.
- Over 40 plugins, this game may not be finished yet but is one of the most advanced RPG Maker games there is. It's hit the 1000 common event limit and had to delete older ones to free space.
- Soft Vore.
- Hard Vore (left up to your imagination than anything since you can chew sushi).
- [Optional Filters] Show Toilet related content (affects her personality greatly and about 1/3rd of the game exists behind it), or Extreme content. Also show or hide stomachs after eating the first meal for lunch every day.
- Crush.
- Anal Vore (thought free version has it removed).
- Unbirth.
- One wealthy woman who keeps reminding everyone she's wealthy.

Will never contain:
- Giant Male anything whatsoever. Don't ask.
- Futa etc.
- Furry anthro.
- Anything that doesn't fit in the game world or seem feasible (nipple vore for example).
- Hard Vore where it's in detail or seems like cannibalism.

Toilet Content (Aka the Dirty Filter being turned [OFF]) (Don't click the spoiler if you don't want to be disgusted)
If you turn off the Dirty Filter then this happens:
- It will randomly choose between a standard line or a dirty one for nearly every single event. I estimate about 1/3rd of the game is behind this filter as it makes Tsumi even more sadistic towards tinies.
- Toilet scenes and sounds become available, (Yes the part where she does her business is actually from a very feminine lady who is doing very unfeminine sounds). Those sounds are on a randomized play as well.
- To use a toilet, you can only once or twice a day so you need to eat and sleep first.
- If you ate micros the day before, they have a chance to survive... and if they do survive, she will talk based on if they were unwilling or willing tinies that were eaten. Yes it remembers.
- There's a 1 in 4 chance Tsumi will get constipated. If she ate micros the day before it'll reroll again for a 1 in 3 chance. You'll need to go buy Max Lax to clear it.
- Other additional dialogue choices/options/conversations can happen. It switches out standard replies with dirty related ones at times or adds snide remarks at the end
- Random farts if Tsumi needs to go toilet at times

PLEASE respect these 2 requests of mine:
1) If you're going to talk about dirty/toilet content. Put it in a spoiler for respect of others. If you don't and there's too many, I won't continue that content anymore and might remove it.
2) Don't go through my game files etc. If you do, don't say a word or hint it. EVER. I don't care what you saw or want to ask me. Its extremely demotivational, especially for content you're not supposed to see yet.
Non-Gentle Warning: GSim and Ascendance are meant mostly for girls, this thing is made for your average guy or evil girl. Unlike my other games, this one has sexual intent. If you are a gentle lover, this game is not for you whatsoever sorry! Everything is domination and death at the hands (or heels) of a very wealthy woman who thinks herself better than tinies and the poor.

One last thing to mention, a lot of the game records how many actions you did so you can check it out or compare with others if you like. Even the membership card number is randomly generated so everyone will have a unique one. The day you start playing, is also the membership date on the card! Currently I haven't updated the stats to show for a very long time, but when I make unique events I've put in variables to remember it behind the scenes for the day when I do update the stats shown with everything.

It'll be easier to answer peoples questions than put everything in detail here. I'd also rather you try to find all the events on your own first, and I don't want to spoil them for you unless you're really stuck!
Last edited by Daichi777 on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 pm, edited 44 times in total.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi

Postby Jadex » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:14 am

Neat
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Rich/Poor] [Filters] [Predator Player]

Postby nukers1 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:50 pm

i wonder if there will be herms or something...
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 pm

nukers1 wrote:i wonder if there will be herms or something...

Nope, no male giant interactions either. Though a map might spawn a generic male npc near some tinies in the overworld but nothing happens.

It's mostly female in any areas with tinies or events that start with them.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tbk » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:03 pm

Does the game contain any unaware scenarios?
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:44 pm

tbk wrote:Does the game contain any unaware scenarios?

For vore no, there are scenes/comments when it comes to tinies that are speck size. So in the vacuum gif that event's unaware as she thinks they're ants and won't comment when they're sucked up. Also walking in the overworld if there's only 1 or 2 tinies in the sprite she'll step on/kick them without noticing. Inspecting the bloodstain at times will also make her think it's not blood but a nose bleed or something.

Vore wise I did intend to put one in where specks are like sprinkles on the cake but I didn't have time.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:07 pm

This was incredible i had alot of fun even though im still trying to find out everything i can do like get eaten but i found some bugs if you would like me to discuss them
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:23 pm

racer4561 wrote:This was incredible i had alot of fun even though im still trying to find out everything i can do like get eaten but i found some bugs if you would like me to discuss them

Told you it'd be surprising for less than 3 months of work hahaha

Yes do tell me please, I found out the main sushi event (when you grab a plate from the conveyor) doesn't delete the plate. I'm patching that and a few other things and adding a tiny bit more. I'll upload v1.1 some time tonight.

Let me know what you find that's really wrong before I do please!

I'll give you a hint on how to get eaten (it's a game over): During a certain contract from Lady White, if you're lucky something will happen as you try to leave the room, then fail to bribe/refuse to bribe. If you had chosen one of the first 3 options with the tiny then you'll see it. Because it's a game over there isn't much randomness in this event as it was a quick throw in.

--------

Edit: Version 1.1 is up now. The major bugs that I'm aware of are now fixed.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Rich/Poor] [Pred Player] [v1.1 - 2/2/20

Postby Draupnir7 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:16 pm

I'm curious about why you use the guy/girl dichotomy instead of just saying what's in it.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Draupnir7 wrote:I'm curious about why you use the guy/girl dichotomy instead of just saying what's in it.

In which way? There's multiple.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:35 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
racer4561 wrote:This was incredible i had alot of fun even though im still trying to find out everything i can do like get eaten but i found some bugs if you would like me to discuss them

Told you it'd be surprising for less than 3 months of work hahaha

Yes do tell me please, I found out the main sushi event (when you grab a plate from the conveyor) doesn't delete the plate. I'm patching that and a few other things and adding a tiny bit more. I'll upload v1.1 some time tonight.

Let me know what you find that's really wrong before I do please!

I'll give you a hint on how to get eaten (it's a game over): During a certain contract from Lady White, if you're lucky something will happen as you try to leave the room, then fail to bribe/refuse to bribe. If you had chosen one of the first 3 options with the tiny then you'll see it. Because it's a game over there isn't much randomness in this event as it was a quick throw in.

--------

Edit: Version 1.1 is up now. The major bugs that I'm aware of are now fixed.

First off ill like to say i had alot immersion in the work environment i was pleasantly surprised by how big you made it so much so that i was busy talking to alot of npc and looking around before i did anything :lol: i even found references to "size matters" but while talking to them i did run into a bug talking to this one npc were my character would talk to her about help giving back whats left of the family of micros when i didnt do the event yet and i just found out you fixed the majority of my bugs today but im not sure if you got this one yet
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby Draupnir7 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
Draupnir7 wrote:I'm curious about why you use the guy/girl dichotomy instead of just saying what's in it.

When you say 'this one's for guys, these were for girls'. It's a weird way of saying what's in your games, even with you stating what's in the game immediately after.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:18 pm

racer4561 wrote:
First off ill like to say i had alot immersion in the work environment i was pleasantly surprised by how big you made it so much so that i was busy talking to alot of npc and looking around before i did anything :lol: i even found references to "size matters" but while talking to them i did run into a bug talking to this one npc were my character would talk to her about help giving back whats left of the family of micros when i didnt do the event yet and i just found out you fixed the majority of my bugs today but im not sure if you got this one yet

Most of the NPC's are generic and were all added within 1 hour of each other :lol: but they've got around 11 lines each and half their lines are about what map they're on (example supermarket ones talk about shopping). I had quite a few easter eggs and references, I can't remember the SM reference I put in though. Which NPC said that bug? I don't remember putting in talk about the specific family you can eat, but more of a general "Tsumi has eaten families/families get eaten" sorta thing.

I'll release v1.2 alongside the freebie update. I only made v1.1 quickly because it had game breaking bugs. Let me know what else you find!

Draupnir7 wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:

When you say 'this one's for guys, these were for girls'. It's a weird way of saying what's in your games, even with you stating what's in the game immediately after.

My apologies, I actually am found on GiantessCity rather than here and before GC went offline it was a 95% copy paste first post. I'm actually known for Giantess Simulator and Ascendance games which are made for females first and are very gentle unless the player chooses something otherwise. They are also strictly non-sexual. When I created Tsumi it was out of boredom and a quick break from working on Ascendance. Tsumi is strictly sexual and for guys hence why I mentioned that. If I don't put a warning then people who love my games and support me wouldn't know and would download Tsumi and then hate me and my work. This is a very far cry from what I normally make, and I've had a strict no sexual stuff rule for that reason.

I only really post games on Eka's if I finish them. Or I'll get flooded with I want x/I'm into x but not x pity/You should put in x hint hint I'm into it etc.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:43 am

Sorry i meant that event were your in the vip room and you eat the family tinies that asks to give there remains to their familes but you forget and you ask your friend to help you . Thats the person i ran into and she started that conversation before i did the event thats kinda how i found out how to do it :lol:
Last edited by racer4561 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:18 am

racer4561 wrote:Sorry i meant that event were your in the vip room and you eat the family tinies that asks to give there remains to their familes but you forget and you ask your friend to help you . Thats the person i ran into and she started that conversation before i did the event thats kinda how i found out how to do it :lol:

I had a look through, (the toilet stuff is extremely complex to make it that random) It turns out I forgot to make those 2 coworkers only bring up those options if you did the event first. I accidentally forgot to put a check that you had slept a day first, instead it was auto triggering whenever you used a toilet. It'll be fixed in v1.2 Thanks!

If you don't know, the correct way to do that event is:
1) Eat tinies in that VIP event
2) Sleep
3) Don't use a toilet, use the portaloo at the beach (Half chance if runny or not, it'll hint it so if you want to see all 4 trays then yea..)
4) Deliver their remains to their family in New Phoenix

If you did use the bathroom, then it's supposed to trigger what you saw and get her to beg her coworkers to help her out.

I might make a constipation check, if someone doesn't get her max lax then on the 3rd day she'll die lol maybe
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 am

I actually found out and yes thats perfect lmao
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:04 am

Is there a site or somesuch to buy the full version from? I deleted my patreon a while ago when they started kicking off people, but i'd be willing to pay to buy the game, like if it was on DL site or such.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:04 pm

The game could have options to place scat. It would be very good, as it is an important part after digestion.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Is there a site or somesuch to buy the full version from? I deleted my patreon a while ago when they started kicking off people, but i'd be willing to pay to buy the game, like if it was on DL site or such.

Unfortunately no, especially if I'm patching or making updates to it constantly. I'm not even sure if the concept is liked having no real story or aim past doing what you like.

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:The game could have options to place scat. It would be very good, as it is an important part after digestion.

Er, are you talking about the VIP event when you drop the full tray off in the city? There was going to be 2 areas but I ran out of time. I can't give an option to place it on the map.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:53 am

This was amazing 8O if you ever continue this in the future is there any ideas you thought of?
racer4561
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game