Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.96 Danielle's Straw Event

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Rich/Poor] [Pred Player] [v1.1 - 2/2/20

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:39 am

racer4561 wrote:This was amazing 8O if you ever continue this in the future is there any ideas you thought of?

Glad you like it that much :lol: There were a few things I didn't have time to implement, like finishing off the minicity and its options. Other stuff was having a renameable character that she meets on Tinyder and can have sex with some voice acting lines. Being able to destroy tiny ant cities with her finger, coworker accidentally eating a sushi pack that she found had citizen tinies in it, there was a third lady white contract (there's 2 types that are given at random if you didn't know) where you had to kidnap a tiny from the city etc.

I'll probably continue this and add an event or update once a month for Patreons after I find a part time job. That way I can work on Ascendance at the same time as it doesn't take me much time to update it now the majority of what I had planned is out. I've been trying to find someone who does really good realistic renders as images for this game but everyone I've talked to that I've liked their work doesn't want to or just ignores messages.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:47 am

Thats nice i was also planning to play ascendance again and sometimes i would notice you would (rarely) put reeeally subtle refrences to dirty stuff when they talk and they were so subtle that only your dirty fans would get it and i was wondering if you would try to do so sometimes and i get it if you dont. Also for the images which i think is an awesome idea but have you tried talking sizematters for images also yea those other people might be just lame normies
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:26 pm

Er, in Ascendance there shouldn't be anything really like that. Maybe there was a joke or something I forgot about in there but I doubt it. I took out all dirty stuff from GSim and didn't continue any in ASC because of the ridiculous amount of spam, stupid demands, people looking through files asking me about x etc, that I got. I was hesitant to even add anything dirty in Tsumi for that reason but we'll see how we go. It was so bad, it put me off dirty stuff ever since.

Drawings like Size Matters Is what I wanted originally but it's too hard a time to find anyone who can do it like that or draws NSFW affordably on Fiverr. Renders however are a bit different and there's been some really detailed and well done ones lately I've seen. A lot of people who make content only make it for what their interests are, so they don't do commissions or are always too busy to do them. I haven't really looked too hard at it yet either as it's something where I'd only prefer to have the 1 same person provide them. It'll suck if I got some and they stop doing them, then another model of the character that looks different has to be used.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Free v1.2] [Patreon v1.1]

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Free Version v1.2 is now up for download in the first post.
Patreon Version v1.2 is currently uploading still. Should be completed in the next 5 hours or so. Patreons will also get a notification when I update the post for it.
-----
Patreon v1.2 is now up.
----
Also there is a bug in both versions of the game:
On the beach, there is a medieval looking character standing there. Do NOT talk to him or your game will crash. It was something I used in testing to get me to the main menu to fix another bug... and I forgot to remove him.

He'll be removed in a month or so with the next update to the Patreon version of the game.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi [Free v1.2] [Patreon v1.2]

Postby Aardvark » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Awesome. I look forward to seeing the newer version. (next week when I can re subscribe). One question if I may. Is the vacuum cleaner scene active in this version?
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Cinquint » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:06 pm

This looks really quite impressive. My only concerns so far are the apparent scarcity of opportunities to save the game, and that I was also unable to exit the private micro city for some reason.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:07 pm

Aardvark wrote:Awesome. I look forward to seeing the newer version. (next week when I can re subscribe). One question if I may. Is the vacuum cleaner scene active in this version?

Glad you like it! Every screenshot and gif there is actually in the free version. Except for the one in the dirty spoiler. I decided it would be better to give enough for people to enjoy the game with enough randomness than removing tons of events etc. The voiced vore event is there for a taster as well, and I'm looking to add more voice lines to it next month and possibly one other event.

There are 2 vacuum events, both on floor 44. One will only appear on Wed - Fri, and the other if Latisha is at her desk when you go up. Every event is also replayable unless it leads to a game over.

Cinquint wrote:This looks really quite impressive. My only concerns so far are the apparent scarcity of opportunities to save the game, and that I was also unable to exit the private micro city for some reason.

Thank you! The reason there is only 1 save point (originally there was a 2nd on the VIP floor), is because people would just constantly save where ever and redo x event but also keep all their cash. Then they'd never realize that some events appear on certain days, and also there was meant to be more a game over some time when you run out of cash. You'd be considered a burden on society then just like the people she eats. Tinies reset every weekend also.

If you go to the far right of the city where the door is you should be able to leave it by interacting. You might need to be standing however instead of crawling at the time.

-----------------------
Out of curiosity:
- Has anyone found the 2 'blue screen of death' messages yet? Or even 1? :wink:

Other things you may not know/hints for things you might not have found yet:
- Both chalkboard signs outside the coffee shop and Chisana's change every day... they may have a rivalry you'd think.
- Lady White has 2 random events she can give you currently. One of them gives a game over if you're unlucky/lucky :lol: and you also need to have chosen one of 3 options just before triggering it.
- Only the stomach event shown after eating the sushi train first for lunch has options to interact and tease her tummy etc.
- There are 'ants' on her desk during the sushi pack event.
- Changing the sauce she has with tinies in the VIP event is just cosmetic. Originally was going to make them move slower etc if honey or something was chosen but not sure if people would be interested.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby racer4561 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:16 am

Sorry i forgot to mention in the sushi restaurant if you pick a plate close to another npc eating after your eating scene is done your character could be stuck inside another npc and you cant move it might a major bug since i had to start again not sure if you fixed it in this update
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 am

racer4561 wrote:Sorry i forgot to mention in the sushi restaurant if you pick a plate close to another npc eating after your eating scene is done your character could be stuck inside another npc and you cant move it might a major bug since i had to start again not sure if you fixed it in this update

Yea I figured that'd be a bug sometimes. It's not something I can fix sadly. The pixel movement makes it so you could be a tiny bit on their square and remembers where you were when you went to eat. Then it puts you back after you finish.
Not really something I can fix but just don't eat next to someone if you can :lol:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:46 pm

I managed to trigger the Tsumi gets eaten scenes. They where awesome. It was exactly what I was hoping it would be even down to who I hoped would be the one to eat Tsumi and how. Lots of fun. I would love to see more like that in the future with Tsumi as prey.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:14 pm

So, um, I apologize for the off-topic question, but did you make threads for Giantess Simulator and Ascendance in here? This one seems interesting, and I wanted to check out your other work as well, but I couldn't find much information about them on your Pateron account (save for the download link for GS, whereas Ascendance's was absent).
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:04 am

lypo wrote:I managed to trigger the Tsumi gets eaten scenes. They where awesome. It was exactly what I was hoping it would be even down to who I hoped would be the one to eat Tsumi and how. Lots of fun. I would love to see more like that in the future with Tsumi as prey.

Glad you like it! If I had time originally, there was going to be a game over if you ran out of money. The person who eats you would've been random between that person, and your coworkers. Even then you might not've been eaten but squished or something. When I get time I'll look at adding in more game overs. How many tries did it take you to finally unlock/figure it out? I think it was a 1 in 3 chance from memory to trigger. Didn't want to make the player unlucky and get a game over when they hadn't saved while exploring is why.

NotTadpole wrote:So, um, I apologize for the off-topic question, but did you make threads for Giantess Simulator and Ascendance in here? This one seems interesting, and I wanted to check out your other work as well, but I couldn't find much information about them on your Pateron account (save for the download link for GS, whereas Ascendance's was absent).

Don't apologize! I'm actually happy someone here asked about those games :lol: Originally I did make a thread about GSim, that particular version had some toilet content/planned for more. But then I started getting all these pm's everywhere about "I saw x file. When are you adding more in etc", and a few people didn't care to respect my wishes and did the usual "I'm into x/scat, not x, just thought you ought to know". But the last straw for me was when someone who went through the files harassed me nonstop across multiple sites trying to pay me 250 to do a custom scat event for them and wouldn't take no for an answer. So I deleted / emptied the thread and post updates at GC in the main thread. GSim was going to be like Tsumi but I got put off it so bad hence why this game only showed up a year later.

Ascendance even though it's got a randomized voiced vore event, I didn't make a thread for as it's only available as a Preview/Demo to Patreons. Figured people here wouldn't be interested for that reason and I didn't want to clutter up when there's a lot of good games here. I did post a bit about it in the Pactiny thread

I think you might need to log in to see GC, but the GSim/Asc thread is here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=144719

But if you really want to talk about it then feel free to post on any thread of mine about it :) I took offence originally for GSim having sexual scat talk forced in because it's disrespectful for those not into that content also having to read it in an originally not sexual game, and for those not caring to read before posting but stupid enough to post their demand for desires in it. Sadly makes me look like a grumpy unapproachable cunt, opposed to that I just treat people back the same way they treat others.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:10 am

Daichi777 wrote:Don't apologize! I'm actually happy someone here asked about those games Originally I did make a thread about GSim, that particular version had some toilet content/planned for more. But then I started getting all these pm's everywhere about "I saw x file. When are you adding more in etc", and a few people didn't care to respect my wishes and did the usual "I'm into x/scat, not x, just thought you ought to know". But the last straw for me was when someone who went through the files harassed me nonstop across multiple sites trying to pay me 250 to do a custom scat event for them and wouldn't take no for an answer. So I deleted / emptied the thread and post updates at GC in the main thread. GSim was going to be like Tsumi but I got put off it so bad hence why this game only showed up a year later.

Ascendance even though it's got a randomized voiced vore event, I didn't make a thread for as it's only available as a Preview/Demo to Patreons. Figured people here wouldn't be interested for that reason and I didn't want to clutter up when there's a lot of good games here. I did post a bit about it in the Pactiny thread

I think you might need to log in to see GC, but the GSim/Asc thread is here: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=144719

But if you really want to talk about it then feel free to post on any thread of mine about it :) I took offence originally for GSim having sexual scat talk forced in because it's disrespectful for those not into that content also having to read it in an originally not sexual game, and for those not caring to read before posting but stupid enough to post their demand for desires in it. Sadly makes me look like a grumpy unapproachable cunt, opposed to that I just treat people back the same way they treat others.

Holy dang... I'm really sorry to hear that. :c It always sucks when people just can't seem to respect others' boundaries like that and act as if the world revolved solely around them. It's completely understandable that you closed the thread after having to put up with that :/

Really, don't worry about coming off as grumpy and unapproachable, your response was justified given what you had to put up with, at least in my opinion.

Unfortunately, GC does require me to be logged in, and I tend to be not too keen on having to create accounts on other sites just to browse through them... so I was curious, if you don't mind me asking, could you explain what exactly GSim is about, what it contains and how it plays like, especially compared to Tsumi? I'm most definitely the type of player that prefers gentler/kinder giants, so I was hoping it could be possible to accomplish that in GSim (especially if it includes endo/non-fatal willing vore). ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
lypo wrote:I managed to trigger the Tsumi gets eaten scenes. They where awesome. It was exactly what I was hoping it would be even down to who I hoped would be the one to eat Tsumi and how. Lots of fun. I would love to see more like that in the future with Tsumi as prey.

Glad you like it! If I had time originally, there was going to be a game over if you ran out of money. The person who eats you would've been random between that person, and your coworkers. Even then you might not've been eaten but squished or something. When I get time I'll look at adding in more game overs. How many tries did it take you to finally unlock/figure it out? I think it was a 1 in 3 chance from memory to trigger. Didn't want to make the player unlucky and get a game over when they hadn't saved while exploring is why.

It took me several tries. I accidentally triggered it when I was going to flush the tinies car. I still haven't had a tiny survive digestion yet so I am working on getting that next.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:21 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Holy dang... I'm really sorry to hear that. :c It always sucks when people just can't seem to respect others' boundaries like that and act as if the world revolved solely around them. It's completely understandable that you closed the thread after having to put up with that :/

Really, don't worry about coming off as grumpy and unapproachable, your response was justified given what you had to put up with, at least in my opinion.

Unfortunately, GC does require me to be logged in, and I tend to be not too keen on having to create accounts on other sites just to browse through them... so I was curious, if you don't mind me asking, could you explain what exactly GSim is about, what it contains and how it plays like, especially compared to Tsumi? I'm most definitely the type of player that prefers gentler/kinder giants, so I was hoping it could be possible to accomplish that in GSim (especially if it includes endo/non-fatal willing vore). ^^;

Thanks,

You haven't played GSim (or Asc yet If you're a Patreon)? :lol: Those 2 games are right up your alley then. GSim's demo has an event that allows you to choose to be gentle or evil trick into eating some fans of the main player with Ramen. There's a stomach event, then after you choose if you want to let them out or digest them. The whole event's gentle really, but the moment you kill someone by drowning in the ramen/chewing then the whole thing becomes unwilling vore and panic. It's a year old event with assets I don't really like but that was my first time touching MV as well and was the very first event I ever did really. Ascendance is gentle but I made Tsumi as a break because I wanted to put gentle vore events in it and Tsumi was the test. Originally this game was just going to be the ground floor of the Chisana's and that was it. Asc was supposed to have an explorable stomach/intestines of Yui as Yashi and it's all gentle. But I'll see how I go.

But yea GSim's aim was that as there were hardly any games orientated for females (and my close friend irl paid me 2000 to make it for her but she seems happy with Tsumi :lol: ) that I wanted to make one with story but really interesting. So it plays around the idea of something like pokemon/sims/harvest moon or such, where you can look after your city or destroy it, you find resources and have events etc. You choose to do what you want but also there's consequences in the story. From memory the tinies in the GSim overworld will react to you if you're more aligned with good or evil. Good they'll cheer you on and ask for your autograph. Evil they'll beg you to spare them. Problem with the whole system is I'm making 2 games in one and it will take a long time. But it's my biggest goal to finish it as the story I think people will quite like. There's also a gentle foot event in the GSim demo.

I want to do a gentle willing voiced nonfatal vore event in Tsumi but I didn't have time and it's easier to do all evil at the moment. I might be able to do it for March/Apr however depending on schedule.

lypo wrote:It took me several tries. I accidentally triggered it when I was going to flush the tinies car. I still haven't had a tiny survive digestion yet so I am working on getting that next.

I'm surprised you've triggered that and haven't had tinies survive digestion :lol: From memory it should be a 1 in 3 chance or 1 in 5 to survive. I didn't want it to be too common of a thing as it'll be unrealisitic. Not too sure but try using any other toilet than the home/subway one. I don't think there was a difference past the text/background music sounds, but I remember I had to make those different from the standard toilets so just in case. If you do trigger it, she'll 50/50 choose to crush them in the tissue after wiping, or... finish her stuff on them. In the free version however she'll only crush them. Eating any micros/microkins should trigger the check when she sleeps to give you that chance next day.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Thanks,

You haven't played GSim (or Asc yet If you're a Patreon)? :lol: Those 2 games are right up your alley then. GSim's demo has an event that allows you to choose to be gentle or evil trick into eating some fans of the main player with Ramen. There's a stomach event, then after you choose if you want to let them out or digest them. The whole event's gentle really, but the moment you kill someone by drowning in the ramen/chewing then the whole thing becomes unwilling vore and panic. It's a year old event with assets I don't really like but that was my first time touching MV as well and was the very first event I ever did really. Ascendance is gentle but I made Tsumi as a break because I wanted to put gentle vore events in it and Tsumi was the test. Originally this game was just going to be the ground floor of the Chisana's and that was it. Asc was supposed to have an explorable stomach/intestines of Yui as Yashi and it's all gentle. But I'll see how I go.

But yea GSim's aim was that as there were hardly any games orientated for females (and my close friend irl paid me 2000 to make it for her but she seems happy with Tsumi :lol: ) that I wanted to make one with story but really interesting. So it plays around the idea of something like pokemon/sims/harvest moon or such, where you can look after your city or destroy it, you find resources and have events etc. You choose to do what you want but also there's consequences in the story. From memory the tinies in the GSim overworld will react to you if you're more aligned with good or evil. Good they'll cheer you on and ask for your autograph. Evil they'll beg you to spare them. Problem with the whole system is I'm making 2 games in one and it will take a long time. But it's my biggest goal to finish it as the story I think people will quite like. There's also a gentle foot event in the GSim demo.

I want to do a gentle willing voiced nonfatal vore event in Tsumi but I didn't have time and it's easier to do all evil at the moment. I might be able to do it for March/Apr however depending on schedule.

Interesting, I'll definitely give it a shot, then! And I'm hyped for the explorable stomach and intestines since I loooove stuff like that and am disappointed it's so hard to come by, but I'm broke right now and can't spare money for Ascendance, so I'm unsure if I'll get the opportunity to try it out. Hopefully GSim will get explorable body parts some day ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:46 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Interesting, I'll definitely give it a shot, then! And I'm hyped for the explorable stomach and intestines since I loooove stuff like that and am disappointed it's so hard to come by, but I'm broke right now and can't spare money for Ascendance, so I'm unsure if I'll get the opportunity to try it out. Hopefully GSim will get explorable body parts some day ^^;

Whenever I go do explorable stomach/intestines I'll be trying to get the background commissioned for it first. I can't do it as explorable like Uru's Size Matters game did because of plugin compatibility. But I want to make it more realistic like the animated stomach but big enough to explore.

I look to make games free when they're completed, though usually I'll remove certain things like full voice overs or an event or two. Whenever I finish it you should be able to play the bulk like Tsumi is now. Though Tsumi's more something I'll update the Patreon version of monthly, and maybe the Free version every few months with 1 or 2 events trickling down depending.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Daichi777 wrote:Whenever I go do explorable stomach/intestines I'll be trying to get the background commissioned for it first. I can't do it as explorable like Uru's Size Matters game did because of plugin compatibility. But I want to make it more realistic like the animated stomach but big enough to explore.

I look to make games free when they're completed, though usually I'll remove certain things like full voice overs or an event or two. Whenever I finish it you should be able to play the bulk like Tsumi is now. Though Tsumi's more something I'll update the Patreon version of monthly, and maybe the Free version every few months with 1 or 2 events trickling down depending.

That's fair! Nevertheless, I hope I can experiment with it some day. ^^

What's this about Size Matters, though? I never heard of it and didn't find anything when searching about it in here... but if it involves exploring someone's innards, then I really want to try it out!
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:25 pm

[quote="NotTadpole"
That's fair! Nevertheless, I hope I can experiment with it some day. ^^

What's this about Size Matters, though? I never heard of it and didn't find anything when searching about it in here... but if it involves exploring someone's innards, then I really want to try it out![/quote]

I'm surprised there's no thread for it considering the amount of vore etc in it. You can find it here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sizematters-ver0-18549302

The shrink/grow system is what I liked so made GSims overworld around that.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IncoIsARadio » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:22 am

I'm not quite sure how the illegal contracts work, I asked the lady about it and she told me someone would be waiting, but I haven't found anyone? Regardless, still a great experience, even in the free version the effort shows!
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game