Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.5 Vaginal Update

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:31 pm

20200604 wrote:Dear artist:
can i choose tiny’s sex (male or female) in the new Vjj Event? i don’t like play with female tiny...
yours sincerely fans

Yep! All events where you play as a tiny (that isn't Tsumi in a game over, named character or a quick cutscene) lets you choose between being male or female. I usually just take screenshots of the female since it's the default setting behind the scenes.

Off the top of my head the ones that let you pick are:
- Vaginal in latest update
- Breast massage
- Inside stomach rub
- Dinner table event
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 20200604 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:51 am

Daichi777 wrote:
20200604 wrote:Dear artist:
can i choose tiny’s sex (male or female) in the new Vjj Event? i don’t like play with female tiny...
yours sincerely fans

Yep! All events where you play as a tiny (that isn't Tsumi in a game over, named character or a quick cutscene) lets you choose between being male or female. I usually just take screenshots of the female since it's the default setting behind the scenes.

Off the top of my head the ones that let you pick are:
- Vaginal in latest update
- Breast massage
- Inside stomach rub
- Dinner table event

Thanks!
New to the forum

Postby Fania » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:21 pm

Is there any way to speed up some of the events in game? Sometimes it's great to take your time and really savour tinies, but sometimes Tsumi's got work to do!
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:53 pm

Fania wrote:Is there any way to speed up some of the events in game? Sometimes it's great to take your time and really savour tinies, but sometimes Tsumi's got work to do!

Lol! Never heard of anyone wanting to end an event quickly hahaha. Especially as haven't updated the work stuff to be more fun and more which I'm trying to work on in next 2 updates.

What event's are too long or need to be skipped? Sushi one's can be by going to the icon usually at top mid of the table. Unless you're talking about the current free version there which is so out of date I wouldn't be too sure what's in it.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fania » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Daichi777 wrote:What event's are too long or need to be skipped? Sushi one's can be by going to the icon usually at top mid of the table. Unless you're talking about the current free version there which is so out of date I wouldn't be too sure what's in it.

Ah, sorry, I didn't notice your reply so quickly! I am talking about the Patreon version, and I most assuredly do not want to skip any of your content, but sometimes I feel like the animation speed can be slow particularly for repeatable events (like sushi). I can speed up text when I need to, but I'm not sure if it's possible to have something like a button that speeds up animations. Thank you for your reply regardless, and for continuing to create content for the community!
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:55 am

Fania wrote:Ah, sorry, I didn't notice your reply so quickly! I am talking about the Patreon version, and I most assuredly do not want to skip any of your content, but sometimes I feel like the animation speed can be slow particularly for repeatable events (like sushi). I can speed up text when I need to, but I'm not sure if it's possible to have something like a button that speeds up animations. Thank you for your reply regardless, and for continuing to create content for the community!

Yea sadly there's no way to speed things up. I'm looking to change that main sushi event anyhow very soon when I can. It can get a bit too long sadly.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fania » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:50 am

Cheers for the response, it's such a minor issue that doesn't really detract from the game, certainly there are more interesting things to work on!
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:57 am

I was going to rework the main sushi event anyhow before the free update release. It was after all the very first thing in the game to exist. And after everything I've done, it's lagging behind in terms of quality imo :lol:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:29 am

Notice:
Free Version is currently offline as someone has fake copyright claimed it to try get my personal details. I was working on a new free version around late Dec/Jan anyhow.

Patreon version 2.6 is currently up and if there are no major bugs in a few days I will be sending it out to those who were $5+ Patreons in Oct/Nov via Patreon messages in the next week.
- If you have one of the bugged versions of 2.6 (It updated a few times) and get an error, send me a screenshot and I'll send you the latest fixed version. The new animation plugin broke previous saves and a few other things originally ^^;

Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:44 am

Some of the events in the Patreon version don't work for me. The TFC Hostages for example or the toilet game over. Both are just black screens. The music/sound effects still play, but nothing else. I tried using different save files too, doesn't fix it though.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:15 am

Dongers wrote:Some of the events in the Patreon version don't work for me. The TFC Hostages for example or the toilet game over. Both are just black screens. The music/sound effects still play, but nothing else. I tried using different save files too, doesn't fix it though.

Is this after deleting all old saves and creating a new one in v2.6? In this version sadly I couldn't find a solution for previous saves to work, even when editing the code for a new plugin that allows me to make some easy animations. There's a new quickstart option you can do to make up for previous save deletion.

I'm going to try make the Toilet game over map smaller in next few updates to see if that's what's causing the issue. The TRF Hostage one is a bit tricky.

One solution I've heard that works for most people if you're using an older version of the game. If you load the affected save. Then save it asap, then quit and reload that save. It's been known to fix the black screen at times.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:35 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Dongers wrote:Some of the events in the Patreon version don't work for me. The TFC Hostages for example or the toilet game over. Both are just black screens. The music/sound effects still play, but nothing else. I tried using different save files too, doesn't fix it though.

Is this after deleting all old saves and creating a new one in v2.6? In this version sadly I couldn't find a solution for previous saves to work, even when editing the code for a new plugin that allows me to make some easy animations. There's a new quickstart option you can do to make up for previous save deletion.

I've only started playing with the currently newest version. I don't have any previous saves.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:40 am

Dongers wrote:I've only started playing with the currently newest version. I don't have any previous saves.

Damn, I had hoped I had fixed that bug in this update. It's random for people.

Basically the only work arounds are doing the above to see if that works a few times. Or to start a completely new save and go straight to the event. I'll be investigating it in 2.8 update most likely. I apologize for this!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:32 am

Since you're also the creator of Giantess Simulator, will the options in Tsumi's private city be transfered over to that one day? It seems a bit of a waste to just scrap them completely.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:13 am

Dongers wrote:Since you're also the creator of Giantess Simulator, will the options in Tsumi's private city be transfered over to that one day? It seems a bit of a waste to just scrap them completely.

Sadly the way I got the private city to work isn't easy to do as I had to change the movement system on the map and a few other things. It led to problems etc and was why I never finished it and will be removing it soon.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:18 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Dongers wrote:Since you're also the creator of Giantess Simulator, will the options in Tsumi's private city be transfered over to that one day? It seems a bit of a waste to just scrap them completely.

Sadly the way I got the private city to work isn't easy to do as I had to change the movement system on the map and a few other things. It led to problems etc and was why I never finished it and will be removing it soon.

Then might some of the options that you could do to the tinies be converted to be used on tinies you have in the purse? Currently they seem to serve only two or so options.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:48 am

Dongers wrote:Then might some of the options that you could do to the tinies be converted to be used on tinies you have in the purse? Currently they seem to serve only two or so options.

That would be even harder, because I have to already make sure her faces line up with what outfit/where she is/doesn't phase through walls etc.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.6 Clubbing & Customization Update

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:21 pm

Note: I've sent out emails to over 140 ex-$5+ Patreons from Oct/Nov. Please check your private messages as the game link in there will only be active until about Sunday.

20+ Screenshots
Spoiler: show

[Patreon Copy/Paste]
What's New!

Angels Aerie: A whole new area has been added. Tsumi can access it on Friday afternoons like she does Indulgence. This area is made for replayability and some things require you to return the weekend after to finish or see everything! Poor Ricardo the limo driver for instance has multiple things he can say randomly each week to Tsumi as he panics and just wants her to stop flirting with him. Something she loves teasing him about.
20x Events Added: There are lots to do at Angels Aerie (AA), the very first time will require you to take Cali with you. Make sure to pay attention as this cutscene is not replayable after dropping her off! AA is a skyrise with clubs and the upper floors reserved for rich girls. Platters of free food and tinies are all you can eat, champagne, and even tiny sprinkled cake bites too! If Ajia or Dani went there, you can speak with them or even betray Ajia for a funny cutscene. There are a few hidden things to find that I'll leave up to you! But a word of warning, getting drunk will change conversations or even have people not wanting to talk to Tsumi for the rest of the night! This update took an incredible amount of time also due to the insane amount of sprites I had to create and edit (3x Tsumi dresses with walk/eat/phone/drinking emotes, 2x DJ's, waitresses carrying platters etc). Note: The menu cannot be used while at Angels Aerie/Hospital.
St Clairs Hospital: If you manage to get Tsumi drunk (how could you!), there are 2 interactions that will make her sick enough that she winds up in the hospital! There you can snoop around, and even talk/get rid of TRF or Innocent tinies by eating or flushing them down the toilet. If you play with the Dirty Filter [OFF], there is an additional unaware cutscene with Nurse Nikki. Refer to the event tracker for more details. And yes, Tsumi has an unaware one similar to what Nikki can end up doing if the filter is off.
New Animated Cutscenes: I'm trying a new plugin in this update that allows me to animate images. So to try it off I've added in phone cutscenes at the beginning of Indulgence/Angels Aerie when Tsumi will call someone before going. Only the 3 of them are animated so far, but let me know your thoughts if I should continue making them.
New Animated Title Screen: Sorry this took so long! The game finally has the final main menu I'd been trying to get in for the longest time. There are 42+ quotes that will appear under the main logo that randomly show. And for those who love easter eggs, there's 2 hidden ones. One of which will help you if you want to see all of the quotes.
Small & Large Intestine Maps Updated: During Dani's game over, the Small intestine map has been updated to a newer and better looking one with 8 frames of animation. The large intestine has also been updated but with 4 frames. (I'll try 8 frames at a later date if I get time). Both maps are slightly different from the originals and hitboxes had to be changed.
TRF Building Now Crushable: I've added a new option, cutscene, and added in image to the TRF hostage event in New Phoenix. Crushing the building will kill everyone inside but the TRF will be so afraid to attack again until Tsumi's next payday.
10x Loading Screens Updated: The previous 3 loading screens have been removed and 10 new ones will randomly show whenever there is one. (Usually when weekend events are over and it resets).
*NEW v2.6a2* Quickstart: As previous version save files no longer work with this version, I've added a 'quickstart' option on the Gallery floor of Shrinkex. Interacting with the sign will allow you to get a head start on getting back into the game. If you are new to the game, do not select this option as you can miss parts of the game. This is also experimental. You can preview this area here: https://youtu.be/Isuj9sw-f88
*NEW v2.6a2* 18+ TCG Cards Added: 18 new TCG cards have been added to the game (currently 88 total now). In order to avoid cheaters using quickstart. These 18 cards are exempt from the quickstart area to avoid people trying to see all of them and just reloading. One of the new cards also drops a major hint to lore in the world and shrinking tech's development.
*NEW v2.6c** Penthouse Customization: The penthouse has been overhauled (finally!) and the lower tiny city removed. You can access the previous city on a save file that saved in her old penthouse. You can now customize the walls, floor, and various objects around the penthouse! In addition any events that took place there (Bath/VIP Dirty) have been updated with some parts of those events changed for the better. This update took me 2 days from scratch, please let me know if there are any bugs! After countless requests, you can also swim in the pool!

Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches

*New v2.6c** Contacted the TVA to remove the Tsumi variant bed clone in St Clairs Hospital.
*New v2.6c** Tiffany is no longer shy and will say her first dialogue option now.
*New v2.6c** Dinner/Mexican food dinner has been fixed. If you were stuck at this step in the Dirty VIP event, you can now continue.
*New v2.6c** You can now eat sushi pack for lunch if haven't had any lunch.
*New v2.6c** VIP Dirty Event has been improved with a small drone cutscene and small changes. It is also no longer mandatory to go to the burial site in New Phoenix.
*New v2.6c** Pet/Stock Market options moved to home PC.
*New v2.6c** Fixed a few word typo's in VIP voiced event.
*New v2.6c** Cursor shows again correctly for VIP voiced event if cancelling choice.
*New v2.6c** Updated Tsumi's elevator a bit, and will now correctly transition.
*New v2.6a2* Fixed the club's missing music error and made a few changes to make sure it doesn't happen elsewhere in the club.
*New v2.6a2* Fixed the coding behind the $10+ patreon codes used in game. Also added in a skip option for Tsumi thanking the player once entered.
Updated the Hall of Fame with some new names (Mostly from those of you who have always liked my Patreon posts and shown support! Thanks Adam, Wandereraven, Sus etc! There's more people I know but it was a quick addition due to time constraints. I'll look at adding more in the next update in a few days but I haven't forgotten others!)
The image of Dani sitting on the toilet (Dirty Filter OFF) has been updated.
Fixed the toilets in Indulgence to correctly show the right dress when used.
Tsumi can no longer pollute the worlds oceans endlessly with toilets either.
Dani's game over: I think I've found something that caused the black screen. I've made a few changes so the last dirty map should now appear. I'll see during a future update if I can shrink the map if it's still black screening to try make it appear better.

Patreon Tier Related:
Supporters sign has been updated with Sept, Oct, Nov.
-----

Hi everyone, thanks for your support and hope you enjoy this sneak update! (Except for the idiots with auto upload on and giving scammers access to his personal and financial details).

I've updated this version with the following points above. If there's no major bugs in a day or so I'll notify $5+ Patreons from Oct, & Nov via pm. It's easier this way than messaging 400+ people links if the games got a bug I don't know about.

After that I'm taking a break for the rest of the month away from game development as I really need a break. I may quickly work on updating the free version before Christmas depending on my mood. I'll be working on new things again in Jan, with the first part on Chitsu's commission that's been waiting for over a year. Then something for Jordan's character for a permashrink/death option. After that will be the free version update and various other parts of the game like upgrading her penthouse/adding in more lore.

Apart from that I'll be focusing on my site getting up in Dec and also working on the Ajia short story with images to get out this month. I will probably make Ajia's story for the $10+ tier then lower it to the $5 tier around end of Jan. This is to give those who pledged higher something different and for me to recuperate as over $500 has gone into it alone. I'll be making the artbatch gallery available before end Dec also.

Note: Tsumi's hairstyle is also being changed and slowly the game will update to it (it was hard for artists to do her current one so her Indulgence/Clubbing hairstyle will be her default soon).

Hope you and your families are all safe and sound!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.7 Stomach & Voiced Animated Intros

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:08 pm

[Patreon Copy/Paste]

Click here to watch the old WIP video preview.

There is a ridiculous amount of stuff in this update so I will try to condense it into the more important things first. The new sushi event is a complete overhaul of the old one. To get this update out on time, I had to skip the supporters sign update for this version but it will be updated in the next.

What's New!

Save Crystals: These are now all completely unlocked for everyone. I will add a new reward for the $10 tier in future to compensate for you guys! You can find them on F42, VIP Floor, Gym, and Gallery.

New Stomachs: There are a ton of new stomachs in game with new animations! After a meal of sushi, the first meal for breakfast/lunch will show Tsumi's stomach with what she ate.

- All Chisana Sushi meals eaten for lunch will show that meal if it was the first one.

- If 3 sushi meals in a row are eaten for lunch at Chisana's, will show a full stomach.

- Micro water at the gym also has one if no meals were eaten beforehand for the day.

Non-Tiny Stomach Scenes Added:

- Banana Bread & Coffee - Blueberry Muffin & Coffee - Hotdog

The Indulgence stomach event has a new animated one and new layout too. The throat part of the event has been changed slightly to make it smoother.

Note that these are not completely rolled out to everywhere (VIP Events/Game Overs still pending etc) as I had to skip a few to get this update out before the end of the month. I've got these images but need time to animate together etc: Cake Bites, Roast Chicken Salad, Steak, Ramen, Chicken Burger, Buritto, 4x Muffins, Pizza, Pasta, Waffles.

Rubbing stomachs/Tsumi talking to her stomach after main sushi has been removed due to the complexity of everything now. I will be looking at adding back rubbing stomach/options later as I want to get images to go with them too and maybe more voice lines.

Tinies show their emotions: Tinies have actions in stomachs now based on if they were willing or unwilling. They're completely random and can be sitting, crying, trying not to cry, knocked out/dead, soul shattered, playing with themselves (females only), or super hyped that they've finally been eaten!

Animated & Voiced Intros: The sushi train has been overhauled. But when grabbing a plate of food, it will remember the background behind Tsumi and play an animated and voiced intro of her talking down to her food. There are options to turn the voice off, or disable the intro completely. I'll post all the lines she can say in the GC & Eka threads.

Sushi Train Overhaul: The very original sushi train event has been completely overhauled with (a freaking ridiculous amount of) new animations and options for Tiny or Tsumi's POV. Both of these options do share some lines between Tsumi & the Tinies etc and from the old ones as I know some of you wanted them to be kept in instead of ditching them all.

You can now skip chewing at any time to speed up the animations. And there are a ridiculous amount of options you can set to force/hide/disable/skip everything from tinies talking, screaming, Tsumi talking, burping, and even survivor rate when she chews!

4x Audio Logs: 1x for Tsumi that has replaced the old extreme one in Chisana's. It now has a clean version if the filter is on too. 3x Dani logs have been added to Floors 77 & 80, and Angels Aerie. A previous Dani log has been moved down to F42 from F77.

Time: The time skipping icon has been removed (including the one in the Gallery). Now to continue the day you must interact with Tsumi's PC. This has been upgraded to go seamlessly with her working at Shrinkex and not feel out of place. In addition, during the morning and afternoon, Tsumi will lose access to elevators to other work floors (but not main ones like her office/lobby). This will help newbies understand gameplay better.

Lunch Limit: Lunch now only allows Tsumi to eat up to 3 meals instead of the infinite she used to on sushi. This has been bugged years ago as it was always meant to be 3, but due to complaints I held off it. But with the new stomachs this had to be enforced. Sorry!

Filters & Options: The main filter in the ESC menu has been overhauled so you can tell what main filters are on/off at a glance. I've also included as many options as I could for customization for you there. The Digestion Filter has been renamed to Hide Stomach Filter.

Smaller Updates, Patches & Changes

- New Tutorial option for newcomers. This will turn itself off after sleeping the first day.

- Indulgence Stomach (Evil Only): Fixed a 2yr old bug that stopped the player being transported to the 2 correct maps with other tinies. Which meant all the tinies disappeared and suddenly Tsumi's behaviour became gentle instead of evil goddessy.

- Sushi Pack Desk: Fixed 2yr old bug that stopped the tiny mother choosing to allow herself to be eaten along with her family. Previous it was forcing her to choose life in the bin. Sushi Pack desk events tweaked and updated slightly.

- Chisana's interior has been updated/new carpet.

- Window skins updated/default changed. Change via ESC Menu.

- New Graphics: Tsumi's POV Top Down Chest updated for some events.

- New Graphics: Updated and replaced Tsumi Eating/Open mouth/Lips pics. Not all events fully updated yet with them however as there is a lot.

- Short Story Delicacies link added to F77.

- DeviantArt Sign link added to 2nd floor gallery (gallery renamed from 1st to 2nd floor).

- Removed Sushi throwaway/give plate to waitress options. Now can only quick eat everything.

- Default Tsumi pic in ESC Menu updated.

- Another TCG Card added to F77 somewhere...

- Laptop sprites & various naked female sprites updated.

- Coffee Shop: Coffee/Breakfast is now consumed directly there.

- Coffee Shop: Moved a TCG Card that could be accidentally sat on during meal times.

- Hotdog event now changed into a quick eating scene. No longer requires park bench to eat. There will be more random food shops like this in future update.

- Tsumi's office slightly changed. Can also toggle the painting on/off.

- Lady White's area slightly modified and less wandering around. There's an experimental surprise I left for you on the middle table if you've read this far ;)

- Shrinkex Lobby elevator area changed slightly & Jiayi painting added.

- Chisana got sick of my sh*t, ripped down the old small supporters sign behind it and put up a new big advertising sign.

- Flashback of Tsumi's 1st time: Updated the ugly ending images of Dani & Tsumi to a better full scene one.

- Added a 'do not use mouse' warning to the game intro. The game isn't meant to use it.

- New plates with flavour lines on them (8x per colour). Blue plates will trigger the waitress to ask Tsumi if she would like to tip the families of the willing she just ate. Yellow plates have been changed to Pink.

- When sushi train plate taken, if Tsumi gets teleported onto an npc, the npc will leave. This should fix after eating sushi and getting stuck on an npc on return.

- Filter toggle added for food eaten that does not contain tinies in it. This means foods that are eaten such as Banana Bread, or Hotdogs etc will not trigger a zoom to Tsumi's stomach.

- Filter toggle added for hiding the afternoon empty digested stomach.

- Removed shrink test option in battles.

- If Jiayi is available, Coco will now say something about it. (Previously when Tsumi asked, Coco just ignored her and Tsumi thanked her).

- TCG Cards small fix for vertical/horizontal for which back of card orientation to show.

- Duplicate dirty VIP trigger in bedroom removed.

- Added small fix to Tsumi getting stuck on her bed if sleeping and waking on a Friday.

--------

Intro Voice Lines
Voice lines are copy/paste from my MS Word file and things like strikeout/bolded/review doesn't show when pasted here. There are a few variations in them due to revisions for Tsumi's voice actress and the lines she sent back.
INTRO's > Non-Tiny Sushi
Mmm! This looks really yummy!
*Sigh* if only tinies came fat free.
Can't eat tinies with everything! *Giggle*
A plain meal should lower my calorie intake!
*Giggle* It doesn't squirm or talk, but it's delicious!
Oh would you look at that! I'm so used to eating tinies that I'm trying something else! *Giggle*
I'm in the mood for some normal food right now *giggle*
Mmm! This looks really good!
God I love this sushi!
*Happy squeal* I'll never get tired of having this for lunch!

Willing Plate Chosen
Thank you so much for letting me eat you all. It honestly means a lot to me sweeties.
Thank you so much for this wonderful sacrifice cuties! You've made quite a few girls have to watch their weight! *Giggle*
Wow! You lot must be desperate to be eaten if you ended up here. I'm really going to enjoy this! Thanks sweeties!
Mmm! So many tiny little delicious people to eat!
*Worried whine* Ohhh! Honestly I prefer unwilling because I feel a bad about hurting you cuties! *Sigh* But I guess it's alright if you really want to be eaten! Remember, you wanted this!
You little ones are going to enjoy being inside me. It's so nice warm and comfy for you with a free spa pool! Sometimes I really feel like I'm a hotel *giggle*
I hope your families are well compensated for your sacrifice sweeties. I promise I'll leave a little tip for them too just in case after this meal!
Hiiiii!!! You all look so cute and delicious! Thank you so much for the meal cuties!!!
I wonder which of us is more perverted? You wanting to be devoured by a beautiful woman, or me enjoying it?*evil giggle/flirty* Well, we're both getting what we want, so, who cares right?
*Evil giggle* Yummy yum yummmm!
Who wants to be eaten? Wave your tiny little hands if you can! *Cute giggle*
Mmm! You'll do nicely for my figure!
What am I doing?! My poor thighs just can't seem to get enough of you! Gosh you are all so fucking delicious!
Mmm! Let's get you all in my tummy sweeties!
Remember sweeties, the more you rub inside, the easier it is for my body to digest and process all of you!
Do you know how big you're making my bum?! Gosh I really need to control my cravings! *giggle*
*Giggle* I hope you like tits and ass, because you don't have a choice on where you're going to end up!
Why do you tinies keep making my boobies bigger? Why can't you just go to my thighs instead?!
I'm expecting a really good belly massage from you lot. I want my money's worth for dining here!
You little sweeties are so brave, thank you for tending to our needs!
*Flirty* Why hello there little cuties, *Giggle* I hope you don't mind if I eat you up? My tummy's feeling awfully lonely...
Mmm yummy! Who would've thought, just being born normal sized would be such a privilege?
Hiiii cuties! Who's ready to help make my boobies bigger? *giggle*
*Giggle* I can't wait to feel you all wiggling down my throat!
Thank you so much for this delightful meal sweeties! I'll be sure to tip your families before I leave.
Hiii sweeties! I hope you enjoy this as much as I will! *Giggle*
Aww! Don't you all look absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for being my lunch cuties!
(Cute/happy tone) I hope your families are well compensated for your sacrifice sweeties! I (emphasize promise) ‘promise’ I'll leave a little tip for them while my body’s processing you!
(Evil giggle) (Sexual tone) Who wants to give the big bad giantess a tummy rub…? (giggle)
(Sexual satisfied tone) I love how you're helping me get bigger and bigger… Mmm… Thank you for the yummy meal little ones…

[WARNING!] Willing Plate Toilet Related Lines (Chance to play/can force toggle on)
I'm never going to get used to you little weirdos. I'm grateful for the meal, *giggle* but I still can't believe you want me to turn you into shit!
Don't expect any special treatment if any of you survive. It'll be your fault for not digesting like a good little meal, and you'll just be flushed like any other one too.
I still can't believe there are still so many of you that want to end up in the ladies lavatory! Well, *evil giggle* let me help you with that...
*Evil giggle* I'm going to enjoy wiping you lot from my rear. Micros especially tend to be quite mushy on their way out of me. It makes for quite a *pause* luxurious feeling? *evil giggle*
(Evil giggle) (Sexual tone) Let's see how cute and willing you are when you're squirming around helplessly in my shit... Bet you wish you weren’t micro sized now you little fuckers… (evil giggle)
You little ones are so lucky! I've been told I've got quite the backside! *giggle/dominant tone* Enjoy your little trip through me...
I wonder how many family lines have ended by being squeezed out of my plump backside? I really hope I'm not ending any of yours, I seriously appreciate your sacrifice to me!
Mmm! You know you little cuties really give us a wonderful laxative effect! I bet you didn't know about that! *giggle*
Thanks for the meal sweeties, I hope you've thought about it properly. You may want it, but you're literally going to be the shit squeezing out my backside tomorrow. *Giggle* You're so weird!
*Sigh* Women everywhere can't thank you tinies enough for helping keep our digestive systems nice and healthy! Seriously, you've even helped me relieve my constipation so many times too! Thank you!
You may be willing, but for your sake you better hope I digest you properly. Unless you enjoy being trapped inside a lady's bum until she needs to Well… relieve herself of you.
(Flirty tone) So innocent and naïve… (giggle), you really have no idea how gooey and mushy I'm about to make you… Gosh I’m seriously going to enjoy wiping you from my ass! (evil giggle)
You may be willing, but you better not make me too flatulent or give me constipation! If you do, then I'll be taking back the small tip I'm giving your families!
(Flirty tone) Imagine being so poor, you signed your lives away to be eaten, digested, and excreted by some rich woman. (Evil giggle) Well… I guess you don't have to imagine it now do you...? (giggle)
If any of you changed your mind, it's too late sweeties. There's only one way in, and one way out of me. And I'm not going to puke you up!
(Sexual tone) I wonder how many family lines have squeezed out of my plump backside? (Evil giggle) (Flirty tone) Let’s hope yours won’t be as sticky or messy when I wipe it from my asshole.
(Sexual tone) You may be willing, but for your sake you better hope I digest you properly. Well, unless you enjoy being trapped up a lady's bum until she needs to… (Flirty tone) relieve herself of you. (Teasing giggle)

Unwilling Plate Chosen
Being born big just has too many benefits! *giggle*
(Flirty) Oh how lovely… Poor people are my favourite… (Evil giggle)
Oh my, I'm going to get so much plumper if so many of you keep becoming bankrupt! *Giggle* Not that I'm complaining...
*Evil giggle* Beg for mercy all you want. But every other woman here is eating tinies too.
Oh please sweeties, don't beg for mercy! Show a little dignity before you die *giggle*
Mmm! I love indulging and gorging myself a bit on those... *smirk/teasing tone* less fortunate.
Such a waste of potential, you make me feel like a human recycling machine little ones *giggle*
If you didn't want to end up on some girls thighs, you shouldn't of broken the law cuties.
Mmm, unfortunately for you lot. I've got quite the appetite today...
(Annoyed tone) Stop crying please, I'm about to devour your miserable little lives. Don’t you want to at least die with some dignity and respect?
Hmm, I don't think I'll need to add any soy sauce to you cuties. Your tears are already making you so salty it seems (evil giggle) Fucking losers…
There's no need to make so much noise sweeties, you'll be in my belly before you know it!
Quiet! I want to enjoy my lunch in peace!
Shhh! I don't have time for your excuses. I'm really hungry right now alright!
*Giggle* There's no use praying to any of your gods sweeties, you're about to be eaten by a goddess after all. *flirty* And they've got nothing over me! *giggle*
Sorry sweeties but I don't care to hear about any of your excuses. You did the crime, and this is your punishment for it!
Urgh, you know the one thing willing tinies have over you lot? They don't squeak as fucking much! *Giggle* Now shut up! You're food, deal with it!
(Cute/childish tone) Aww… If the itty bitty tinies didn't want to be eaten, they should've listened to the biggo's rules and keep their citizenship! *Giggle*
Oh shush, was it really that hard to keep your citizenship? You knew the rules, and how big and hungry we are! *Giggle*
My condolences for anyone born tiny wiggling about down there. It must be so terrifying for you… (Flirty tone) but the law is the law…
You know what I love about my lunch? I get to completely end entire families with a single bite *evil giggle*
Psh! Do you really think any other girl here is going to save you? Please, they're eating tinies too! Now shut up and let me eat!
Mmm... I can't wait to feel you all squirming in my belly! Trying to get out is just like a free tummy massage for me!
Squirm and cry for help all you want, I'm just glad I can't hear your tiny little squeaks from up here properly. And it's a waste of time really, I'm still going to gobble you up! *giggle*
*Happy sigh* Now this is a luxury I can't live without!
It's nothing personal cuties, I just have the money to enjoy you *giggle*
Time to help the environment and planet, Mmm! you all look absolutely delish today!
*Nervous tone* If you keep crying and squirming like that, you're going to make me quite flustered before I even get to start eating you sweeties! *embarassed giggle*
A lot of girls from the office come here to eat, and you little ones have been making them quite plump too I've noticed! (Happy giggle)
(Sexual tone) There's no use IN begging when you're that small and on a voraphile predator’s plate sweeties... (Deeper sexual/flirty tone) And yes... you are sooo fucked now… (deep evil giggle)

[WARNING!] UNWilling Plate Toilet Related Lines (Chance to play/can force toggle on)
*giggle/dominant* You know what's worse than being poor? Being turned into some wealthy woman's shit.
(Happy tone) As punishment for your crimes, you've been sentenced to digestion and I will be processing your little bodies into poop. (Sexual tone) At least in your final moments, you’ll be helpful to the environment… *Giggle*
Since you're all criminals or poor, and a massive waste to our society. It's only fair that I turn you into literal waste too. Cheer up, at least your executioner is quite beautiful *giggle*
If you didn't want to be turned into poo, you should've thought about that before breaking the law sweeties.
Tinies tried to put a fart tax on us girls awhile ago. Just because you little ones keep making us so gassy *giggle* Your tiny legislators changed their minds rather quickly when we said that we would no longer... recycle you little rule breakers! *giggle*
Oh stop crying, you were sent here to be eaten because you're a waste to our society. It's not like my body's going to turn you into something else! *giggle*
Keep screaming and I'll swallow you alive and whole. Trust me sweeties, *evil giggle* you don't want to be alive when you're coming out of a girls rear end with her lunch!
*Evil giggle* The only way you're getting out of this is through me, literally. Aww, don't cry. It makes me want to tease and humiliate you even more!
Before my digestive system's even done with you, you're going to wish you were back in prison *evil giggle*
All of you don't even deserve a proper burial. You're just another lunch for a busy office lady who’s decided you're better off as food. And tomorrow morning, that woman will be wiping you from her messy anus without a second thought. You'll be nothing more than a mushy pile of poo. (Happy tone) There's no point crying, you’ve brought this on yourself! If you didn't want to come out the other end of a woman… (flirty tone) then you should've kept your citizenship.. *giggle*
Most tinies end up on womens thighs, and in our lavatories. It's your own fault for being so tiny and delicious!
I really hope you guys don't make me too flatulent in the office. I've got a lot of reports to do later this afternoon!
Hiii little ones! Stop squirming and save your energy for inside me. You're going to help me with my little constipation problem! *Giggle*
Mmm, yummy! I really love you delicious little micros and that lovely laxative effect you give!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.7 Stomach & Voiced Animated Intros

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:50 am

This is how much the community sucks, and why we don't retain so many good creators let alone game developers who have the worst of it for the amount of time and effort they put in. Anyone trying or wanting to just sees this as an example and doesn't bother trying.

The one time I left my Patreon with the download link to a game because it was the last day of the month and I wanted everyone to get it. And someone instantly joins and uploads it because I didn't make it via personalized links like the past 4 months. Now I've had to ban the most recent 4 Patreons straight off who joined during that period just to stop it from spreading further. And I feel so bad because 3 of them are most likely innocent, and prior patrons. I keep my price so low because I want many people to enjoy the content I make. I offer literally EVERYTHING I've ever made at the same tier instead of separately selling things on gumroad like other creators etc. Years of stuff. And you still get some dipshit uploading everything for people who don't give an inkling about him. I'm going to be fixing a game breaking bug that was luckily in the uploaded version (that no longer works) then reupload later.

For now. Here is some useful information, a small guide before my website goes live.

If you are a Patreon creator who wishes to know or start being one. Here's how to control everything uploaded to certain 'scraper' sites.
- Create a second Patreon account, then using your main one create a tier with a limit of 1 user (make it a higher tier than your main content or it confuses newcomers). Join it with the 2nd account.
- Update your posts to allow this new tier to see it and update those posts to anything you want. In my case I put previews and a notice saying pm me (I use personalized links so if somethings uploaded/pm uploaded I know who it is and just send to Patreon a subpoena with evidence to make them give me the account info and financial information they have on hand so I can sue. This way is more expensive but when it's your only income it's worth it if your lawyers affordable).
- 'Flag' every post you want changed that's been uploaded on the pirate site. It doesn't matter if it's got something on it, if the original post is different it will overwrite it. If you deleted a post in the past, the flagged one on the pirate site usually deletes after an upload or 2.
- Make sure no browser is open with your main creator account on it. Using the 2nd account in incognito (some scraper sites steal your info when they upload, usually the main ones). Do what the scraper site asks and start the upload from the 2nd Patreon account to the website. Everything that account sees will be uploaded. Everything flagged will be overwritten.
- You can set up a macro that overwrites and does all this in less than 2 minutes for you once you understand it. I just click 3 buttons now.
You can't stop auto-upload unless you ban the account doing it. But you can upload stuff Patreons won't see and only pirates will. You can also dmca Google for linking to any of those sites. Piracy's always there but you can limit the hell out of it and get it off main sites if you want to keep your motivation to continue.

Good luck if you wish to be a game developer in this community. You will hear every excuse and abuse under the sun and how you feel and that you're 'punishing' others by not having the motivation to go on. There are a lot of good people in this community but too far and few in between. And there's far too many people that don't make it worth doing. Unless you do it for a hobby or are a 3D animator really. Hopefully the above helps someone, I will be making an easy to read chart and video in future. You have to be constantly diligent if you want to make anything in this community and it sucks. Because every single person who started out wanted to do something great that everyone can enjoy.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game