Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.95 Voiced VIP Event Upgrade III

Postby sprawltoggler07 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:51 am

Absolutely love the game. I have the Patreon version and really appreciate all the new updates. My main issue is the game just keeps crashing. This wouldn't be as big an issue if there were more opportunities to save throughout the day. The going to work and back animations plus the subway, and work transitions (while creative) also seem tedious when you're in fear of constant crashing. I can usually play for about 20-30 mins before crashing. My laptop is only a year and a half old and I don't have this issue with any other games... Just wondering (A) am I the only one experiencing this? and (B) is there anything I can do to help it?

Would really love to invest more time into this game but I get annoyed from the repeated crashes and the time it takes to reach that point in the day again. Anyways again, love the work and I'll continue to support just hoping something can be done with the crashing. Thanks!!
sprawltoggler07
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:19 am

sprawltoggler07 wrote:Absolutely love the game. I have the Patreon version and really appreciate all the new updates. My main issue is the game just keeps crashing. This wouldn't be as big an issue if there were more opportunities to save throughout the day. The going to work and back animations plus the subway, and work transitions (while creative) also seem tedious when you're in fear of constant crashing. I can usually play for about 20-30 mins before crashing. My laptop is only a year and a half old and I don't have this issue with any other games... Just wondering (A) am I the only one experiencing this? and (B) is there anything I can do to help it?

Would really love to invest more time into this game but I get annoyed from the repeated crashes and the time it takes to reach that point in the day again. Anyways again, love the work and I'll continue to support just hoping something can be done with the crashing. Thanks!!

Thank you for your kind words and support!

I haven't had anyone else message me about an error like that before I think. If you're in our discord server could you send me a message as it'll be a lot easier to try troubleshoot there. If not can you let me know on the following please.

Operating System (Win8.1/10/Mac etc):
Version of the game that crashes:
Are you using a save file from previous versions, if so what one:
Processor and Ram:

Does the error appear to be random or in a certain area or after doing something specific?

Do you have a screenshot of the error or does the game suddenly just close for no reason etc.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sprawltoggler07 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:53 pm

Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately I don't use Discord (though I might start since it's being used for everything now it seems).

-I'm using Windows 10.
-1.95b (however it crashed in the all of the earlier builds too).
-I actually use a new save for every build just because I never make it that far and figured it would be safer to just use a new file.
-Intel(R) Core (TM) 12 RAM i7 - 10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30GHz.

The error has appeared randomly in the past but usually occurs during scenes and at Chisana's. (The one last night was Beatrice's Event).

I don't have a screen shot unfortunately but I'll definitely take one next time.

Thanks again, I hope this helps!
sprawltoggler07
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:04 am

sprawltoggler07 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Thank you for the quick response! Unfortunately I don't use Discord (though I might start since it's being used for everything now it seems).

-I'm using Windows 10.
-1.95b (however it crashed in the all of the earlier builds too).
-I actually use a new save for every build just because I never make it that far and figured it would be safer to just use a new file.
-Intel(R) Core (TM) 12 RAM i7 - 10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30GHz.

The error has appeared randomly in the past but usually occurs during scenes and at Chisana's. (The one last night was Beatrice's Event).

I don't have a screen shot unfortunately but I'll definitely take one next time.

Thanks again, I hope this helps!

Hmm, are you on a MSi computer or laptop by chance? Or what brand.

From the looks I'm thinking it's something to do with the game but I'll def need a few screenshots of the errors to try work out what's happening.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sprawltoggler07 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:24 am

It's an HP Envy x360 i7 laptop.

A little good news tonight. I played a whole session without it crashing. I simply did not fast forward or hold the shift key down during any scenes to try and speed them up. I don't know if that was the main issue or not. I played for about 30-40 mins with no problems. Maybe that was the issue?

Oh and by the way, when it did crash before there were no errors prompted or anything. The game would just freeze. However I could still hear background noises and whatnot.

Anyways like I said, if it happens again I'll be sure to take some screenshots and send them to you. Thanks again!
sprawltoggler07
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:56 am

sprawltoggler07 wrote:

A little good news tonight. I played a whole session without it crashing. I simply did not fast forward or hold the shift key down during any scenes to try and speed them up. I don't know if that was the main issue or not. I played for about 30-40 mins with no problems. Maybe that was the issue?

Oh and by the way, when it did crash before there were no errors prompted or anything. The game would just freeze. However I could still hear background noises and whatnot.

Anyways like I said, if it happens again I'll be sure to take some screenshots and send them to you. Thanks again!

From the sounds it would be something with your laptop most likely but if it's only doing it with this game then I'm honestly at a loss. MSi laptops (and Windows 10 to a point) I've experienced major issues with the editor crashing, I know using an old save from before 1.9 can cause this weird issues of black screens/TRF event not playing. If it's something with the game usually it'd show an error when it crashes.

I had a look online for what you described and came across this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... zes.64633/ the mods reply was that it was to do with the pc instead. Like an external program possibly causing an issues. Steam has had issues with it I've been told by support in the past too.

I can't use MV editor on my new laptop because it force crashes randomly every 5mins and have to use my old 2015 MSi GT72 to, but there's major disk and memory issues on this laptop. What I normally do is when I start it up is to log in, wait 2mins, log out and back in again. This is because most programs that use a lot will have started up, but the second time log in they don't. You could try that, but otherwise I'm sadly at a loss :c I have a ton of plugins in the game, far more than your standard one and they can cause a bit of a issue together but mostly they'd been fixed until someone tells me something random that happens in game.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sprawltoggler07 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:08 am

I understand. Yeah I would say your game is definitely larger and more dynamic than almost all the other games I have. It’s clear you put a lot of effort and polish in it. You may be right about maybe my laptop just struggles with rpg maker and the numerous plug ins. For now I’ll just continue to play it carefully without trying to speed things up. Fingers crossed!

Anyways, thank you again for your timely responses and eagerness to help. I hope you continue to update because you really do have a unique game that I feel has endless possibilities. Good luck on your future work!!
sprawltoggler07
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:53 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
sprawltoggler07 wrote:

From the sounds it would be something with your laptop most likely but if it's only doing it with this game then I'm honestly at a loss. MSi laptops (and Windows 10 to a point) I've experienced major issues with the editor crashing, I know using an old save from before 1.9 can cause this weird issues of black screens/TRF event not playing. If it's something with the game usually it'd show an error when it crashes.

I had a look online for what you described and came across this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... zes.64633/ the mods reply was that it was to do with the pc instead. Like an external program possibly causing an issues. Steam has had issues with it I've been told by support in the past too.

I can't use MV editor on my new laptop because it force crashes randomly every 5mins and have to use my old 2015 MSi GT72 to, but there's major disk and memory issues on this laptop. What I normally do is when I start it up is to log in, wait 2mins, log out and back in again. This is because most programs that use a lot will have started up, but the second time log in they don't. You could try that, but otherwise I'm sadly at a loss :c I have a ton of plugins in the game, far more than your standard one and they can cause a bit of a issue together but mostly they'd been fixed until someone tells me something random that happens in game.

He most likely has driver conflicts. Id say they should update their drivers an if need be clear all data cashes for the computer restart an then try.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby sprawltoggler07 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Thanks! I’ll give that a shot too!
sprawltoggler07
New to the forum

Postby bluebeast87 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am

love this game you're really talented wish you the best of luck in continuing this game and whatever games you do in the future :-D
bluebeast87
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:57 pm

bluebeast87 wrote:love this game you're really talented wish you the best of luck in continuing this game and whatever games you do in the future :-D

Thank you for your kind words! Honestly I wish I could get back to remaking GSim soon hahaha.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Sat May 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Hmm how do I advance a day after Indulgence? I am stuck in a hedgehog day cycle currently, When I click "go to sleep" I think the day won't advance, its the 5th day no matter what..

Version is 1.95b
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:23 pm

Midir wrote:Hmm how do I advance a day after Indulgence? I am stuck in a hedgehog day cycle currently, When I click "go to sleep" I think the day won't advance, its the 5th day no matter what..

Version is 1.95b

Lmao I had a look in the code. It seems I had everything in except for the most important thing... telling the game a day advanced hahaha. No-one told me about this since and Indulgence has been in for a year now.

I've made a fix for the next update this week, in the meantime to leave just head back out the gate you first arrived at.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.0 A Whole Lot Of Ass!

Postby Daichi777 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:50 am

Patreon Copy/Paste
*** NOTE: $5+ Patreons in April who unpledged will be sent a copy of the game in a few days if there are no major bugs, due to it being a week late. ***

Clean Images

SCAT WARNING - Large Intestine Preview
You have been warned!

What's New!
Ass Insertion: One of the most asked for things is now in! If Tsumi has any 1cm tinies that she's bought or captured, she can then insert them at any toilet in the game. She can only have up to 5 inside at any one time, and they can be removed (cleanly) at any sink that is within the same cubicle as the toilet, or in her room. However, obviously using the toilet will remove any tinies that are inside. Just remember to wash your hands after inserting!
Large Intestine Map: (Only available if Dirty Filter is OFF for obvious reasons). During the Game Over III encounter, if Tsumi survives Danielle's small intestine you will now be able to enter her large intestine. Tsumi will need to 'climb' to get around this map. Previews of these images can be found in the GC & Eka threads under a spoiler.
Audio Logs: Have now been added to the game! There are 11 (+1 extreme dirty one) with various lore in them. I will be adding more and also looking to have other characters provide them too like Danielle and Ajia. You can track Audio logs you've found in the event tracker too!
Floor 80: Is now in the game to visit. This floor is not complete but I decided to make it available so you can explore a bit and also meet Jiayi, the CEO of Starkovia's Shrinkex main branch. This floor has high security and a secret that will be revealed in a future update.
Bios: Jiayi and Latisha have had their bio's added to the gallery.
TCG Cards: 29 new TCG cards have been added to the game. You can get them randomly like all cards but you cannot trade the 3 girls for them. 7 of the new ones also include panels from the Tsumi comic that I am working on. Some never seen before.
Login Rewards: Interacting with any save crystal will now detect the date. If you log in each IRL day, you will get $5000 and a random TCG card! Oh and trust me, you don't want to try abuse this by changing the date a lot. It can probably mess with your save.
Stock Market: Tsumi can now access the stock market via the tablet in her apartment, or her work PC. You can read up on some information of the 5 companies before you purchase any stock from them. Shrinkex stock will also affect certain conversations on Floor 80 if enough is owned. This is for a future update.
Tiny Personal Trainer: At GRP Fitness, Kevin & Kylie have been added who will try to help motivate Tsumi while she works out. They have a shortIf you drink a microwater they will also be quite a few conversation differences while talking to them on break. An image has been added to the heavy weight lift if they are equipped while doing it too.
Toilet Change: Due to the way I intend to set up uses for tinies (AV, Eat, Squish etc) I've had to update toilets across the game. For Clean players, I know that some of you love to RP with Tsumi. So for both Clean and Dirty players, toilets now have a 'quick' use option, 'filtered' if playing as clean, and 'full' will only show for dirty. I've also updated the 6 images or so with new assets from POV inside the bowl as Tsumi sits down. Clean players have a chance to see them now too if using the toilet option 'filtered'.

Smaller Updates, Fixes & Patches
- Elevators in Shrinkex have been overhauled due to Floor 80. When using them you will now randomly see others waiting inside! The total time of using elevators before the change has been updated also so it may be faster or slightly slower in some cases.
- Sinks across the game are updated due to the new Ass Insertion options. Nearly all sinks also can be used freely without needing to use the toilet first.
- Captured tinys (Item) has been updated to "Tiny (1cm)". The purchased ones from Tinies R Us store are converted into coupons for a future update. Next update I'm aiming to put in multiple uses for tinies, but for now they can only be used in battle still.
- VIP Sushi Intro's now have a checker. If all Intros are turned off, then the game will detect this the next time it tries to play one, and will turn the very first one on. This is to stop game crashes due to it not being able to continue.
- The arrows used in GRP Fitness/Running have been updated so you can see them better.
- Game Over screen changed to be more generic instead of looking like Tsumi lost her tiny.
- Indulgence sleeping bug has been fixed so you can only stay the weekend.
- Fixed the weird table floors in the Chitsu game over.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated.
- Ace has been updated in New Phoenix's Embassy with 2 new random jokes and a new option telling a story of how he lost his citizenship, and got it back at Indulgence. Cali is obviously very jealous of how many female stomachs he's been in, but is very relieved he was never digested. Filthy male tinies!
-----

Hi everyone, thanks for your support and hope you enjoy this update! My apologies on the delay, I wanted to make sure I got the Ass Insertion update done correctly. I had to change a lot behind the scenes due to spaghetti code for toilets and sinks so hopefully everything should be working correctly.

If there are no major bugs or anything for a few days, I'll send the link for the game to those who were $5+ Patreons in April that had unpledged.

I really need a break and you don't need another wall of text. So I'll make another post for this months plans and where we're at later on. Now I've got to work on the short story from Joyce, and Tsumi's comic after a short break.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:22 pm

I got a bug and the game won't start.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Fri May 07, 2021 12:10 am

Soroxas77 wrote:I got a bug and the game won't start.

Like last time man, you're going to have to give me info or screenshots so I can start somewhere to troubleshoot ^^;
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:02 am

Daichi777 wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:I got a bug and the game won't start.

Like last time man, you're going to have to give me info or screenshots so I can start somewhere to troubleshoot ^^;

Here is a picture
Attachments
16203997227576368625130623606244.jpg
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Fri May 07, 2021 11:12 am

I got the same bug but just had to reopen.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Fri May 07, 2021 11:17 am

Having some troulbe picking up tinies on street now just crush them :/ Also nice Viva easter egg.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Fri May 07, 2021 11:19 am

Ah sorry missed the intro mentioning passive.
smallpeter
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game