Kickstarter Campaign for Cretaceous Seas Video Game.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Kickstarter Campaign for Cretaceous Seas Video Game.

Postby RyanC » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:40 pm

It's official! Kickstarter has approved the campaign for my first video game project, "Cretaceous Seas - Ayla's Story." It's a fully animated adventure platformer, created entirely in a traditionally drawn 2d style, and packed with vore scenes! With my background as an artist and animator, doing a game has been a dream project for a long time and it's thrilling to finally be going after it.

The campaign for funding is going live on January 18th and will have 30 days to raise funds for production. So save the date and save the link!

Some details for the game specifics: This very much going to be a woman-eating vore game in the vein of old pulp comics, with the busty heroine Ayla potentially falling victim to a number of prehistoric creatures. That said, I'm also aiming at a legitimately cool game that'll go beyond the vore scenes. Same way I animate and do the comics, basically. At the very least the game will be two levels. I'll get as many creatures and scenarios into it as I can but I'm starting with the giant snakes, t-rex, and some carnivorous plants.

The link below will take you to the pre-launch page until the campaign starts, then it's full steam ahead!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... ylas-story

*UPDATE*

THE kickstarter is now live!

Rough Draft for the snake animation.
Last edited by RyanC on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kickstarter Campaign for Cretaceous Seas Video Game.

Postby Cimche » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Lets do it 8)
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:05 pm

It's cool to see games like this being made, just a little sad it's not too my tastes.

Wish you luck~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am

This most certainly looks interesting. I'd be happy to watch the progress and donate some when it's ready.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby spanxthanx » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:57 am

Is Ayla from The Clan of the Cave Bear? I loved those books but I think some of the stuff was too unrealistic. It would be interesting to read a book in the same style set a few thousand years later, especially if new and old were tied together.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nalzindar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Wonderful, count on me :gulp:
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanC » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Good book series, but no.

Ayla is a character that developed for and animation series I was working on and eventually got pulled into the stories for this game project. No story connection to Clan of the Cave Bear whatsoever. One of the clerks at my local grocery store is named Ayla, so it's apparently gotten kind of popular.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:28 pm

This definitely looks pretty cool. I think that kickstarter goal seems a bit ambitious for just a month, but I'll help out regardless. I would love to see this become a reality. Wishing you the best of luck on the progress of this.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanC » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:34 pm

It's a one month campaign but it'll be paying for 6-8 months of work. This is extremely low compared to most indie game budgets, honestly, but I wanted to make it achievable. Looking good so far!
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:02 am

Well I'm not the best when it comes to financial numbers, so maybe I'm just a little glass half-empty with my outlook. But I would love to have my skepticism proven wrong. There's already almost 10% of the goal made in one day, so it's starting out strong out of the gates.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:06 am

Might not put it on the kickstarter page but for here could you describe the vore content that is intended to be in the game at the first funding level?

Hard? Soft? Internals? Digestion? Disposal? I assume fatal but is reforming implied through game mechanics?

Might throw that on the first post too.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby RyanC » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Have you seen any of my comics or animations before? I have a gallery on here, plus my deviantart if you aren't familiar with my stuff. https://www.deviantart.com/serapisdeath

It's soft vore, no digestion. The focus is more about the peril of the scene, followed with the heroine being swallowed, game over. There will be multiple lives and save points, but not reforming or anything like that.

Right now I'm working on the rough animatic for snake vore scene and hope to have it hosted by the end of the day.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:03 pm

RyanC wrote:Have you seen any of my comics or animations before?

Not that I can recall, so my only clue is your tag cloud without going through your entire gallery to get a feel for your content. Which I wish I had the time for since you seem very talented, but alas...

So it helps to know what going to be in it. I doubt I'm the only one who isn't familiar with your work to know your usual content.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby RyanC » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:56 pm

I'm sure you're quite right! Well, I'll be posting a bunch of stuff all month so maybe that'll change a bit haha. I'm hoping this game will be the first of many.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanC » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

This forum seems a little sleepy so most of my updates are being posted on the gallery here and over on DA.

The game is about halfway funded and we're less than half way through the campaign. If you want to see high quality vore animations in a game context, the project needs your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... ylas-story
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby MoonlightShad0w » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:46 pm

I would help with that, but I don't have a creditcard. :(
MoonlightShad0w
New to the forum

Postby Alastor » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:32 pm

Congratulations on hitting the goal!
Alastor
New to the forum

Postby RyanC » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:23 am

Thanks! The game is funded and production is underway! I probably won't keep tabs on this thread from here forward since nearly all of my traffic is on DA. For being a vore forum, there hasn't been much WE vore love over here at all. Anybody looking for future info should check there first. :)
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game