Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : (Important News, Please Read!)

Postby Manchura » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:56 am

TLDR on the discord, children were allowed in due to the admin team for the discord and they were promoted, those kids got angry that their politics were not the only view allowed and started a mass ban wave being actively promoted by the same main admin that allowed children into a fetish discord in the first place
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby KraGo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:16 am

I wonder where Mystic went. Also, y'all need to chill. The invite should be up in a few, nobody got banned either. Just temporarily kicked.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Postby LunarShield » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:16 pm

WinterCord wrote:Hey Hey, im from the server, about the pruning thing, we're making way for a new server and Vcraft and Pcraft to go with it. and aswell as someone on the server doing wacky adress threat bullshit we got rid of the invites from the server. dont worry though, once the new server is up well start opening up invites again.

But why kick people? Especially folks like me who make videos. That really paints you and the rest of the server in a bad light. It makes it seem like you are taking over Mystic's original ideas and branding them as your own.

No matter how you spin it kicking more than half your members just is not right
LunarShield
Been posting for a bit

Postby LunarShield » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:18 pm

KraGo wrote:I wonder where Mystic went. Also, y'all need to chill. The invite should be up in a few, nobody got banned either. Just temporarily kicked.

The problem is that a majority of the members were kicked and not given any reasoning that makes sense. "Prunning the server" is not a valid reason to kick active members and content creators
LunarShield
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guritchy » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Bruh...
Guritchy
New to the forum

Postby KraGo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:42 pm

It seems that mostly "inactive" users were kicked but by no fair hand, plus the argument can be made that it's perfectly reasonable to be on the server solely for updates and not to discuss or chat or what have you.
A new discord server was created by the mods, though kicking many of the people on the old server before posting the invite probably hurt the amount of people joining said new server.

Sorry if my earlier comment came off as hostile by the way, I didn't meant it as such.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Postby LeemaTheKobold » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:19 am

It's obvious these guys aren't even able to properly run a discord server, so I doubt they'd be able to make a proper mod. Really makes me think that the pcraft and vcraft mods have a bleak future now.
LeemaTheKobold
New to the forum

Postby KraGo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:11 pm

Well, Mystic's back so it's bleak no longer.

The other moderators seem to be controversial/bad in Discord moderating, not in making the mod.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Talon13 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:22 am

Making the discord group for a vore fetish mod be SFW and 16+ seems.....Odd.
Talon13
Participator

Postby TheZDude » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:09 am

I've been a relatively active member on the server for some time, so I'd like to point out what happened to the server in Mystic's absence.
With Mystic gone for several months, the moderators took it upon themselves to reinvent the server. The series of events that followed is nothing short of baffling. They removed people who were inactive (and had no justification for it), and then made a new, parallel server (which calls into question why they felt it was necessary to prune the server in the first place) to restart development on the mods. Previously, these mods were tied to releases of MCreator. The mods of the server opted to start from scratch, developing the mod in javascript. This involved a complete rebranding with a new mascot and the aforementioned new server.
I, and several others, begged the moderators for reasons why all of these decisions were made. After insisting secrecy, I eventually got answers after pinging the de-facto owner directly. Turns out all of these awful decisions were made without reason, and there were no secrets that actually needed to be hidden.
Total shitshow.

The rest of this is a bit personal, but I want to say it.

I take particular offense to this information being kept from me specifically. I wasn't just an active member, but a contributor to the mod's development. My art assets are in the version of the mod that's available *right now* (and will likely be included in future iterations of the mod), but apparently my contributions did not give me any rights to information about the mod and its alterations.
The moderators did not supply a sufficient apology for their extremely rash and thoughtless actions regarding this mod's development, and have yet to reverse the damage.

If this mod gets anywhere in the future, it'll be a miracle.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobert1234567 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:00 pm

If mystic is really back, are they going to provide a link to keep up to date, or maybe unban those of us that were main in the discord for updates?
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheZDude » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:04 am

bobert1234567 wrote:If mystic is really back, are they going to provide a link to keep up to date, or maybe unban those of us that were main in the discord for updates?

Like I said. They haven't reversed the damage and show no signs of trying.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Hmmm...
I have no desire to be in the middle of drama, I have enough in my life.
At the same time, I do want to see this mod go somewhere, and have over half my life of experience with programming, and that experience includes minecraft modding and java...
If I did update the mod, it would probably mostly be a 1.16.5 port and not much else.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby czl123 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:52 pm

What is /escape.What is this for
czl123
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:47 am

if there is really any lesson to take from this whole debacle, it is that generally administration and moderation is a borkfest when it is left in the hands of people who seem to think they are the only ones in the community, rather then just a backdrop for the community to exist
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:55 am

czl123 wrote:What is /escape.What is this for

if I remember correctly it is used when you are eaten by something but something went wrong and you could not get out, a debug fix for an error
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:05 am

So wait, let me get this straight.
The most ambitious vore mod to grace minecraft has been dropped by the OG creator and handed to a group who are both "rebranding" themselves to something different, all the while they are going around kicking active players of their discord, and reportedly all the changes have just been on a whim without any thought process?

This to me sounds like extreme unprofessionalism and honestly it doesn't sound like Pcraft or Vcraft are gonna pick up.
Speaking from someone who was really looking forward to it it honestly sounds like I as a individual have a better shot on creating a successful mod then waiting for this to even be 50% done.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:47 am

Catvs wrote:So wait, let me get this straight.
The most ambitious vore mod to grace minecraft has been dropped by the OG creator and handed to a group who are both "rebranding" themselves to something different, all the while they are going around kicking active players of their discord, and reportedly all the changes have just been on a whim without any thought process?

This to me sounds like extreme unprofessionalism and honestly it doesn't sound like Pcraft or Vcraft are gonna pick up.
Speaking from someone who was really looking forward to it it honestly sounds like I as a individual have a better shot on creating a successful mod then waiting for this to even be 50% done.

Sort of. It wasn't officially abandoned by the owner, nor handed off to other people.

The owner was just offline for a while and the moderators took it upon themselves to do all that unprofessional bollocks.
Owner's back, or so I've heard. Don't think the moderators have reversed the damage they caused, though.
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 pm

TheZDude wrote:
Catvs wrote:So wait, let me get this straight.

Sort of. It wasn't officially abandoned by the owner, nor handed off to other people.

The owner was just offline for a while and the moderators took it upon themselves to do all that unprofessional bollocks.
Owner's back, or so I've heard. Don't think the moderators have reversed the damage they caused, though.

Well that really sucks. Honestly hope the owner takes over again and just settles things. Honestly I'm not gonna be joining back and my own plans on contributing will be halted till I see some progress.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGoldKeeper118 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:46 am

This mod seems really fun to play around with! Tho I am really hoping for a bedrock version to come soon as well since I have more friends that play bedrock more than java :/
TheGoldKeeper118
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game