Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.7.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.5.2 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby imgs12 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:28 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:
imgs12 wrote:Do you have any plans to add any features about farting or scat?
If this question makes you feel bad, I apologize.

A togglable feature for those is possible, but it wouldn't come until after features like weight gain if so

Oh, that's great! I'm looking foward to it! Thanks for the answer!
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby Bfghat » Tue May 03, 2022 2:19 pm

Ok this thread is getting too quiet for my own liking tbh.
I'm not trying to be impatient but it's just kind of concerning for how there's not much activity for nearly a month now as of writing this.
Bfghat
New to the forum

Postby racer4561 » Wed May 04, 2022 8:53 am

Looking forward to fart and scat all that food needs to vgo somewhere
racer4561
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed May 04, 2022 9:36 am

Bfghat wrote:Ok this thread is getting too quiet for my own liking tbh.
I'm not trying to be impatient but it's just kind of concerning for how there's not much activity for nearly a month now as of writing this.

Likely reason is there isn't much development that's been able to happen for a couple months now - I've been wrapped up in my final semester of college which has quite literally occupied every hour of every day for me lately. I'm about to be finishing the last of my final exams though, and then I'll be able to completely refocus on GLUTT's development (and probably actually post some sneak peaks of new animations and whatnot for the coming update)
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Whisper92 » Wed May 04, 2022 9:38 am

DraconicSyntax wrote:
Bfghat wrote:Ok this thread is getting too quiet for my own liking tbh.

Likely reason is there isn't much development that's been able to happen for a couple months now - I've been wrapped up in my final semester of college which has quite literally occupied every hour of every day for me lately. I'm about to be finishing the last of my final exams though, and then I'll be able to completely refocus on GLUTT's development (and probably actually post some sneak peaks of new animations and whatnot for the coming update)

NO! School is for fools, look at me!
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Wed May 04, 2022 4:52 pm

a update will come when it comes

rushed games is awful , so let him work when its possible , you wanna a good games with god gameplay , variety and gurgles? them wait
ladre
Participator

Postby Chranal1999 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:38 pm

Will there be a nudity option of some kind?
Chranal1999
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Thu May 05, 2022 4:17 pm

Chranal1999 wrote:Will there be a nudity option of some kind?

It's possible, it's another one of those features that would be way down the road though again due to the massive sprite demand
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Whisper92 » Sat May 07, 2022 5:34 pm

I just had an idea involving the hypothetical “Rage” mode powerup, where the vore abilities get superpowered.

I suppose at one point, i was thinking it would be Mia has a costume change to look “demonic” and has the small pre-slap gut. The idea at the point was her stomach was swollen to a larger size and so powerful that enemies were digesting instantly. Although there was no real discussion on it, I kind of assume this would be the first ideas anyone would have in this regard. But, what if instead, when the powerup is used, what if instead Mia jjst becomes bigger? Like Lady D from Resident Evil 8 sized? The idea could be that she is so much larger that the weight gain doesn’t happen because she is so much bigger and stomach is stronger and digesting prey almost instantly?

Just a thought, hopefully it helps somewhere.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArchLinux » Fri May 13, 2022 9:03 am

is the red dragon defeatable
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicSyntax » Fri May 13, 2022 9:23 am

Whisper92 wrote:I just had an idea involving the hypothetical “Rage” mode powerup, where the vore abilities get superpowered.

I suppose at one point, i was thinking it would be Mia has a costume change to look “demonic” and has the small pre-slap gut. The idea at the point was her stomach was swollen to a larger size and so powerful that enemies were digesting instantly. Although there was no real discussion on it, I kind of assume this would be the first ideas anyone would have in this regard. But, what if instead, when the powerup is used, what if instead Mia jjst becomes bigger? Like Lady D from Resident Evil 8 sized? The idea could be that she is so much larger that the weight gain doesn’t happen because she is so much bigger and stomach is stronger and digesting prey almost instantly?

Just a thought, hopefully it helps somewhere.

Anything involving size changing for sprites has the potential to cause issues/require more sprites so it may not work, but in the same stroke it may actually work fine using just code (especially for sizing things up) so that could still possibly work, really just comes down to me needing to be able to test some of this stuff (and of course haven't really had the time to thus far, though maybe later in the update when I'm done working on animations and am instead working on the skill trees and power ups).

ArchLinux wrote:is the red dragon defeatable

Eatable no (not yet), though it is defeatable - I believe it has 65 health, and your attacks deal 2, 1.5, and 3 damage respectfully, while not empowered by a fuller belly.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby ArchLinux » Tue May 24, 2022 10:09 pm

how i can beat the dragon ?
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Wed May 25, 2022 12:11 am

0_o
daeway
Participator

Postby YawnDullahan » Wed May 25, 2022 12:15 am

ArchLinux wrote:how i can beat the dragon ?

You punch it enough time. It will only be knocked out and it is quite hard to beat. Unless you're a TRUE GAMER
YawnDullahan
New to the forum

Postby ArchLinux » Wed May 25, 2022 3:55 pm

i already beat it
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Wed May 25, 2022 4:07 pm

this game is the best,is already incredible and it just will become better , this proyect is good
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby BloodyV25 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:42 am

Is it ok to use wine to down this game? I use a mac, so I just want to know how to download it. If so, which version of wine should I use? ^^;
BloodyV25
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:11 pm

BloodyV25 wrote:Is it ok to use wine to down this game? I use a mac, so I just want to know how to download it. If so, which version of wine should I use? ^^;

I don't know anything about wine so I can't really help here - I would assume to use the latest version though!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby unit72 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:20 pm

BloodyV25 wrote:Is it ok to use wine to down this game? I use a mac, so I just want to know how to download it. If so, which version of wine should I use? ^^;

I have wine 3.0 and the game works. Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS. I think it will work on newer versions as well.
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicSyntax » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:44 pm

Thought I'd share the new run animation (and old for reference) here, given how exceptionally long it took to rework. I'll probably still tweak a couple other things, but for now I'm calling it done so I can work on other animations.

(If the gifs don't play, you may need to click on them to view!)
Attachments
DEMO STITCH run smooth full1 alt4.gif
Old animation
DEMO STITCH run smooth full1 alt4.gif (448.65 KiB) Viewed 833 times
DEMO STITCH run smooth full3 alt 11.gif
New animation
DEMO STITCH run smooth full3 alt 11.gif (473.84 KiB) Viewed 833 times
DraconicSyntax
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game