Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.7.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.4.1 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:56 pm

Apruum wrote:So i installed this game on my phone, but it dont support arrow buttons. How do i reassign them to WASD?

...Honestly I don't have a clue - were you able to get the game to even run on the phone? It was exported for Windows devices so it shouldn't be possible to install on a phone unless you're using an emulator of some kind. Currently there's no way to rebind keys as well, so if the emulator you're using doesn't allow for arrow key inputs there won't be much you can do right now.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Apruum wrote:So i installed this game on my phone, but it dont support arrow buttons. How do i reassign them to WASD?

Not every game can be played on the phone mate... in fact, most aren't built for it. -.-'
Turbotowns
???

Postby Whisper92 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:14 am

I read the OP, do you have a more specific idea of what will be in the next update?

Secondly, i’m more interested in option 1, focusing on the new abilities rather than levels. I get it that there are some complaints about the two levels, but this is just a testbed at this point, and I feel that creating a new level would be justified if the addition of new attributes to the game necessitated a different environment. New enemy does sound cool, tho.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:33 am

I hope there'll be some human enemies that can eat us(after all, WE can eat them, and we're human!).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ladre » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:34 pm

i rather see more alien or monster enemies

fun to watch
ladre
Participator

Postby AssVFanatic » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:45 pm

Are there any mods for the game?
AssVFanatic
New to the forum

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 pm

Whisper92 wrote:I read the OP, do you have a more specific idea of what will be in the next update?

Secondly, i’m more interested in option 1, focusing on the new abilities rather than levels. I get it that there are some complaints about the two levels, but this is just a testbed at this point, and I feel that creating a new level would be justified if the addition of new attributes to the game necessitated a different environment. New enemy does sound cool, tho.

That's about my thought as well - option 1 was the winner though so good news!

As for the update, this one unfortunately won't be all too exciting as it's a lot more groundwork stuff for future content, but by and large this should be the last one of those updates (at least where almost all of the update is under the hood stuff). The main goals of the update is to basically get the game into a full "built" state, where all further updates are essentially adding new content rather than establishing base mechanics and systems (for the large part). A real important thing to do early on, as adding this stuff in with all sorts of other content would be a nightmare and just asking to have to redo all sorts of things.

For the specifics, the number one thing that needs to be done is the addition of menus of all sorts - pause menus, settings menus, inventory menus, shop menus, etc. The game itself needs to be pausable (as any game should), with settings/preferences menus for things like volume, sfx, and toggling things like the generation of bones and whatnot. Inventory menus will be needed to see player status and named status effects, as well as accessing consumable items and upgrades. Additionally, most of the main in game UI will be getting overhauled/reworked, along with the addition of status effect icons. Making sound location based is also a goal so all audio is no longer centered (i.e. something makes a noise on the left side of the screen, you hear it in your left ear). Then finally the charged melee attacks and a command burp ability to lure enemies, and ofc new tiles/sprites and the half fullness/post digestion state.

Turbotowns wrote:I hope there'll be some human enemies that can eat us(after all, WE can eat them, and we're human!).

The later/higher tier station crew will all be capable of it!

ladre wrote:i rather see more alien or monster enemies

fun to watch

There will be plenty more of these too!

ThiccPred wrote:Are there any mods for the game?

Not currently no - other than providing the full project files for people to essentially make different versions of the game with (which I'm a little hesitant on currently for various reasons, not to mention it would be impossible to run more than one "mod" at once), I'm not sure of a way to have the game load external mod files alongside the base game and have things just work - making a game moddable is a bit of a process. I do plan to look into it further down the road because mods would be excellent to have, but not for a while. Additionally with the game undergoing updates under the hood as massive as they are now insofar as changing base mechanics systems and scripts with such significance, mods wouldn't just have to be updated to be maintained with new game versions, they'd have to be rebuilt from the ground up.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm

Is it going to be possible to vore things that are larger than Mia? Because that dragon looked pretty appetizing... :gulp:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:58 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Is it going to be possible to vore things that are larger than Mia? Because that dragon looked pretty appetizing... :gulp:

Eventually yep! Possibly even by update v0.6 for the drake, as I make all the 3+ prey belly sprites I may try and also knock out the "gorged" sprites as well (special belly sprites for eating excessively large things like the drake that wouldn't work with the size of all the other belly sprites) - provided it doesn't cause any massive delays to the update!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby sickntwisted » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 am

I just tried it out, its great and really fun! Even if Im not so good at it haha! Is the dragon the only pred that can eat you? I haven't gotten that far yet (kinda gave up after being wiped in the second area lol) and I'm not sure.. sorry if its in the thread somewhere
sickntwisted
New to the forum

Postby ladre » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:13 pm

silly question for future stuff

galley option?
ladre
Participator

Postby daeway » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:41 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:
DivineSomaCruz wrote:Is it going to be possible to vore things that are larger than Mia? Because that dragon looked pretty appetizing... :gulp:

Eventually yep! Possibly even by update v0.6 for the drake, as I make all the 3+ prey belly sprites I may try and also knock out the "gorged" sprites as well (special belly sprites for eating excessively large things like the drake that wouldn't work with the size of all the other belly sprites) - provided it doesn't cause any massive delays to the update!

Honestly, I am just glad we are getting the option female-eat-big monster type vore. Most devs for these games would just have that monster be completely undefeatable, but in this game Mia will slurp up that monster whole and alive. That is genuinely badass and I wish more games let us do that.
daeway
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:33 am

daeway wrote:Honestly, I am just glad we are getting the option female-eat-big monster type vore. Most devs for these games would just have that monster be completely undefeatable, but in this game Mia will slurp up that monster whole and alive. That is genuinely badass and I wish more games let us do that.

Larger Prey and turning the tables, two of my favourite things in vore! I bet that dragon is gonna taste great!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicSyntax » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:10 pm

sickntwisted wrote:I just tried it out, its great and really fun! Even if Im not so good at it haha! Is the dragon the only pred that can eat you? I haven't gotten that far yet (kinda gave up after being wiped in the second area lol) and I'm not sure.. sorry if its in the thread somewhere

Glad you like it! Yes the blind drake is the only pred enemy currently, plenty more are coming soon-ish though!

ladre wrote:silly question for future stuff

galley option?

A gallery is planned! Likely as an unlockable for clearing the main game.

Brpdchainsaw wrote:
daeway wrote:Honestly, I am just glad we are getting the option female-eat-big monster type vore. Most devs for these games would just have that monster be completely undefeatable, but in this game Mia will slurp up that monster whole and alive. That is genuinely badass and I wish more games let us do that.

Larger Prey and turning the tables, two of my favourite things in vore! I bet that dragon is gonna taste great!

You'll have to work to increase Mia's capacity first to hold the drake but it'll be a worthwhile pursuit I imagine ;p
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby MegumiHaze » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:44 pm

rebindable controls, please?
MegumiHaze
New to the forum

Postby thevideogamer99 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 pm

will there be a Mac version of this game?
thevideogamer99
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:48 pm

thevideogamer99 wrote:will there be a Mac version of this game?

I dunno, but there's certainly a Snacc version. :lol:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Whisper92 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:06 pm

From what he said before; probably not. As of now a hard no, but in the future, he said that you need to jump through a circus-full of hoops to make and publish games for macs.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:22 pm

I read the first post and immediately joined the patreon for the multiprey beta but didn't realize that it wasn't available. Is there a timeline on when this will be?
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:06 pm

MegumiHaze wrote:rebindable controls, please?

FAQ!

forgreatjustice18 wrote:I read the first post and immediately joined the patreon for the multiprey beta but didn't realize that it wasn't available. Is there a timeline on when this will be?

It will be one of the first beta builds of version 0.6, but I cannot start v0.6 until v0.5 is completely finished (there are several features of v0.6 that will be directly dependent on v0.5). It's hard for me to set a timeline with much accuracy as I'm currently in my final year of school before I get my degree in game design. Depending on how much project work I'm assigned and how much actual work I'm scheduled for, I'd wager 1-3 months before v0.5 is fully completed. After that it will be back to a ton of sprite making for 3+ prey.

If you ever want to know what specifically is included in Patreon beta builds, I post the changelogs for every beta and public release in the Discord server.
DraconicSyntax
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game