Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.7.0 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Project: G.L.U.T.T. v0.5.2 ALPHA - A 2D Vore Platformer

Postby Whisper92 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:03 pm

Looks really good. Sorry, ive been busy, has there been any major updates recently?
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:37 pm

Now dat's qualiteh!
Hope to see more goodies in the future!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ShadowRayquaza » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:08 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:Thought I'd share the new run animation (and old for reference) here, given how exceptionally long it took to rework. I'll probably still tweak a couple other things, but for now I'm calling it done so I can work on other animations.

(If the gifs don't play, you may need to click on them to view!)

Hot DAMN, that's an amazing rework! It looks so much smoother and more natural than the old one! I was already looking forward to this, but now I'm REALLY excited!
[HELLO, MY NAME IS: NEWBIE]
ShadowRayquaza
New to the forum

Postby chris9774 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:11 am

Hot damn those new animations are beautiful. If this is the kind of treat you're giving us poor souls I absolutely cannot wait to see the next few updates. Keep up the good work chief, we're loving it!
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaotyx » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:21 am

DraconicSyntax wrote:Thought I'd share the new run animation (and old for reference) here, given how exceptionally long it took to rework. I'll probably still tweak a couple other things, but for now I'm calling it done so I can work on other animations.

Echoing what the others have said, that animation is beautiful and I'm sure the other ones will be too. The next update will definitely be worth the wait. I'm eager to see what the new idle animation(s) for multiple prey will look like.
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby BlueAugur » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:52 pm

One of the enemies got stuck in the wall while trying to go down through the platform. Some kind of error with collision, maybe?
I took a screenshot of it:
https://i.ibb.co/N7x8KdF/v.png
BlueAugur
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:51 am

In all honesty I genuinely think being able to farm these robots for "ammo" is a bit cheap, then ya pretty much have infinite ammo.
but I think it rewards those being patient and careful enough to nom the ammo instead of getting hit.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Apruum » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:15 am

Omg, i thought that you abandoned this game. There were no info about it here since may before this post. Good to know that development is still going.
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby DraconicSyntax » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:29 pm

First, thanks to all the compliments on the animation!! I'm glad everyone seems to be liking it so much :D

Whisper92 wrote:Looks really good. Sorry, ive been busy, has there been any major updates recently?

No updates yet, just sharing some progress on the animations. Still a lot of work to go.

MrWhatever wrote:One of the enemies got stuck in the wall while trying to go down through the platform. Some kind of error with collision, maybe?
I took a screenshot of it:
https://i.ibb.co/N7x8KdF/v.png

Yep, I've identified that bug as well - that's currently due to enemies using a simpler version of the collision code than the player for the sake of efficiency, as currently the player collision code EATS processing power and needs to be optimized (which I plan to do for the player this update and the enemies next update).

Ryan-Drakel wrote:In all honesty I genuinely think being able to farm these robots for "ammo" is a bit cheap, then ya pretty much have infinite ammo.
but I think it rewards those being patient and careful enough to nom the ammo instead of getting hit.

That mechanic will be due for a bit of balancing in the future, namely I'll probably make it so that you don't normally get ammunition back from them unless you've taken that skill upgrade.

Apruum wrote:Omg, i thought that you abandoned this game. There were no info about it here since may before this post. Good to know that development is still going.

IF development for this game were to ever stop, I'd at least make some form of formal announcement about it - if things here are ever quiet, you can assume that's just because there's a lot of development going on still (there are MANY many animations still to do for this update for example). Making games is my official career now that I'm graduated, and I intend to take this one all the way to publication!
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:08 pm

Another preview here, this time of one of the idle animations for 3 prey!
Attachments
idle full3 non struggle alt.gif
idle full3 non struggle alt.gif (30.04 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Whisper92 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:13 pm

Interesting. Is that going to be the end of the struggle animation, post swallow, or an animation for running out of stamina?
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicSyntax » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:25 pm

Whisper92 wrote:Interesting. Is that going to be the end of the struggle animation, post swallow, or an animation for running out of stamina?

This will be the standard idle animation that plays for any time prey isn't struggling (i.e. when they all have no health)
DraconicSyntax
Participator

Postby Whisper92 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:30 pm

I’d love to see the sprite sheets like the old one, but I doubt that it would fit in a single imgage. Hell, some are probably 50 sprites long one.
Whisper92
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowRayquaza » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:37 pm

DraconicSyntax wrote:Another preview here, this time of one of the idle animations for 3 prey!

Oh, that's beautiful! I love how her belly (and boobs :3) has some bounce to it; it really helps sell how sloshy it is! I also like her expression; it almost seems like she's thinking "Okay, I might have overdone it a little, I should probably take a breather..."
[HELLO, MY NAME IS: NEWBIE]
ShadowRayquaza
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:03 am

that suit must have some serious ability to stop floor burns from running on 3 prey OML
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby OhSevenTen » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:24 am

Just did a playthrough of what's available. It's pretty nifty. I look forward to the future of this project. :-)

The teased animations look great btw.
I like writing OC & fanfic stories! :)
Mostly non-fatal, Endo-type stuff.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/OhSevenTen
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:23 am

GOOD GOD YES! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:33 pm

A very nice game, :D :D
but it will be even better with this update and with girl pred she eats more than 2 (ie max. 3), :D :D
but I recommend this game more. :D :D
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby LamiaTale » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:03 pm

Beat it without eating or killing anybody. Good game.
LamiaTale
New to the forum

Postby neverreallyexisted20 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:37 am

Can you eat the drake/dragon?
I'm running the 0.52 version currently and I'm very curious.
Keep up the good work though, I'd love to see this finished and polished.
neverreallyexisted20
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game