Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V4D

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:35 am

Another thought for 'rescuing' prey (possibly?): A small chance that during their rescue attempt, if failed, they start to get swallowed too?
I'd personally like to see more positions for sex too, but tha's pretty minor.
The whole bathrooms/disposal idea made me wonder, is 'full tour' something that you'd consider with non-fatal?
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:42 pm

No-One wrote:I don't think this has been mentioned... the 4D patch seems to have un-fixed something. When your controlled character asks to be digested by someone who was holding them non-fatally, your character then immediately starts screaming about "you told me this was safe, how could you betray me" etc. This feature was working normally in 4C, so something must have gotten confused.

Ah, okay, I'll make sure that gets fixed.

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Another thought for 'rescuing' prey (possibly?): A small chance that during their rescue attempt, if failed, they start to get swallowed too?
I'd personally like to see more positions for sex too, but tha's pretty minor.
The whole bathrooms/disposal idea made me wonder, is 'full tour' something that you'd consider with non-fatal?

I was planning on having that as part of the vore battle system, but it makes sense for that to be the tradeoff for not trying to free someone repeatedly. I'll add that in as well.
Yeah, there will certainly be more sex positions later, most of the work involved is coming up with dialogue and text, so that will probably accelerate when I get that system ironed out and start accepting submissions in bulk.
That would be them passing all the way through without being digested? That's certainly feasible at some point.

Well, making progress towards the next patch, I've completed one of the goals I set out to do, now there's a few more. That was the one I was least looking forward to, so that's out of the way, now. Don't have an ETA yet, though.

Also, for those interested, I now have a patreon https://www.patreon.com/Aurilika .
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:37 am

huh, here's a bug.

Digesting someone and talking to them after being revived in the Nurse's Station results in all romantic aspects being a permanent 0%.
Is that meant to happen? Even when consent was given to digest?

I remember doing "AskToVore" then I "asktodigest" they said yes and were digested.

Maybe that helps?

I find that Voring them after fixes it. No endo, just straight digestion.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:25 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:huh, here's a bug.

Digesting someone and talking to them after being revived in the Nurse's Station results in all romantic aspects being a permanent 0%.
Is that meant to happen? Even when consent was given to digest?

I remember doing "AskToVore" then I "asktodigest" they said yes and were digested.

Maybe that helps?

I find that Voring them after fixes it. No endo, just straight digestion.

That's strange, I'll check it out. My first thought was something to do with relations or maybe orientation, but having it return to the way it was before after being digested rules both of those out.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FinalWolfZX » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:11 am

Just a couple of things I want to bring up here, though I'm unsure if they've already been mentioned. If so, sorry for repeating them. ^^;

First off, would it be possible to add a way to willingly feed yourself to the person you're having sex with? I get that it may be weird if it was with someone outta the blue, but It's a bit more believable with your girlfriend/boyfriend. (At least in my mind it does!)

second, and it's been around for some time so it's possible that it's been mentioned, but there's a slight error in the "AskToVore" option description... It says that you'll "ask to let them eat you" when the opposite is obviously true...

Anyway, that's all I had to ask~! This game has so much to offer, and it hasn't even reached the V5 release (Yet!) I'm always looking forward to what incredible additions you have in store for us with this! :D
FinalWolfZX
New to the forum

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Just a curiosity: how much does friendship/romantic level weigh against "ask to spare" or such? I find it amusing that you can be dating someone, with both ranks full, and they're just like "nah." Along that vein: if you can ask to eat someone without digesting them, is an option to be eaten without digestion possible, like 'request endo' or such?

Minor bug: if your controlled char gets eaten and they're dating someone, that other person doesn't automatically recognize it. You'll still show as dating them, even though if they got eaten, you'd automatically be single. Easy enough to break up, but maybe something to consider if 'awareness' of resurrection is incorporated? "Like, eh, they're coming back but I don't wanna be tied down" for higher promiscuity, or lower promiscuity "They're coming back so I'll wait for them"?

ETA: but yes, full tour as passing completely through without being digested.
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:22 am

FinalWolfZX wrote:Just a couple of things I want to bring up here, though I'm unsure if they've already been mentioned. If so, sorry for repeating them. ^^;

First off, would it be possible to add a way to willingly feed yourself to the person you're having sex with? I get that it may be weird if it was with someone outta the blue, but It's a bit more believable with your girlfriend/boyfriend. (At least in my mind it does!)

second, and it's been around for some time so it's possible that it's been mentioned, but there's a slight error in the "AskToVore" option description... It says that you'll "ask to let them eat you" when the opposite is obviously true...

Anyway, that's all I had to ask~! This game has so much to offer, and it hasn't even reached the V5 release (Yet!) I'm always looking forward to what incredible additions you have in store for us with this! :D

Yeah, I'll add an option for that.
Also, will fix the description.
Thank you, I'm happy you're enjoying it.

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Just a curiosity: how much does friendship/romantic level weigh against "ask to spare" or such? I find it amusing that you can be dating someone, with both ranks full, and they're just like "nah." Along that vein: if you can ask to eat someone without digesting them, is an option to be eaten without digestion possible, like 'request endo' or such?

Minor bug: if your controlled char gets eaten and they're dating someone, that other person doesn't automatically recognize it. You'll still show as dating them, even though if they got eaten, you'd automatically be single. Easy enough to break up, but maybe something to consider if 'awareness' of resurrection is incorporated? "Like, eh, they're coming back but I don't wanna be tied down" for higher promiscuity, or lower promiscuity "They're coming back so I'll wait for them"?

ETA: but yes, full tour as passing completely through without being digested.

It does take that into account, though it is intended to be more difficult because it's not going to be easy to convince someone who just ate you against your will to change their mind. I'll probably tweak it to be higher for max relations, though.

At the start of every turn, they run through some maintenance things, and one of those is ending relationships where the other person is dead. Ah. I see the issue, that only happens one way (the living breaks up with the dead), will fix that so both sides change. Though that also makes me realize it shouldn't matter because breaking up isn't supposed to happen automatically if resurrection is enabled, but only if the person is permanently dead. That is a good point about possible deviations, though.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Right, I get that angle, but I meant even if dating and max ranks, and they're full, you an ask them to eat you/offerselfasmeal and they will go right along with digestion sometimes. Meaning I personally would like to see an "AsktoEndo" option, or similar. Hope that clarification helps.
Looking for RP:

Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Scion » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Long time fan/user of both of your projects. seriously - awesome work.

I was wondering if this is included in your updates - I'm not requesting them to add to your scope creep! I won't be disappointed if they aren't!

- significantly higher capacity
- dormant prey / endosoma dominator that doesnt release ever, rather than a few rounds/turns
- body type / gender separation - cliche - feminine proportions for males/traps, larger proportions for women/amazons
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kligor » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:05 pm

Scion wrote:- dormant prey / endosoma dominator that doesnt release ever, rather than a few rounds/turns
- body type / gender separation - cliche - feminine proportions for males/traps, larger proportions for women/amazons

y e s
I wholeheartedly like these ideas!
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:22 pm

Scion wrote:Long time fan/user of both of your projects. seriously - awesome work.

I was wondering if this is included in your updates - I'm not requesting them to add to your scope creep! I won't be disappointed if they aren't!

- dormant prey / endosoma dominator that doesnt release ever, rather than a few rounds/turns

Dormant prey? You mean Dominant, right?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:17 pm

A suggestion ta go with the longer-term endo possibilities... makin' the prey's hunger and cleanliness bars pause/refill. Keep things pleasant inside :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:37 am

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Right, I get that angle, but I meant even if dating and max ranks, and they're full, you an ask them to eat you/offerselfasmeal and they will go right along with digestion sometimes. Meaning I personally would like to see an "AsktoEndo" option, or similar. Hope that clarification helps.

Ah, I may have misunderstood your first comment then. I suppose it makes sense if Offer self as meal wasn't guaranteed to succeed. I do also plan to go through the odds and update them to a better system (things just give straight probability, which is why things end up with over 100%, or -%s. Will stick an AskToEndo option in.

Scion wrote:Long time fan/user of both of your projects. seriously - awesome work.

Thank you!

Yeah, higher capacity will be added, and a way to better control it (rather than just being tied to the voracity stat)

Can certainly do that, will add options that affect how long prey are held rather than the flat 20-40 turns (or something like that) that it is now.
Well, the upcoming gender options will be adding various controls. Actually, since that's brought up, I'll go ahead and mention, right now it has bits for what sexual organs are present, femininity, and a pronoun selector. So you'd want a way to set the body proportions as well? Or did you mean having an actual body type dropdown that you pick next to say, personality?

ArgobargSoup wrote:A suggestion ta go with the longer-term endo possibilities... makin' the prey's hunger and cleanliness bars pause/refill. Keep things pleasant inside :P

Yeah, it would probably make sense to have that. Get a little nourishment from their host, and have a cap on how dirty they get.

So, I've moved all of the interaction text out of the code and into a spreadsheet. Right now it still needs to be compiled before building, but I'll probably add that ability in a future patch, with some better error handling so it doesn't fail spectacularly. Anyway, I bring that up because I'm probably going to put up the spreadsheet in the next few days so that people who are interested can contribute some text. I was kind of thinking I'd put it up today, but I got distracted sorting out all of the issues so now it imports quickly and easily. People will be able to contribute text for anything, and I'll still be supplying text for most things even if it's not contributed, but there's certain areas that I won't be generating text for (but still accept it happily), like disposal, or anal vore. I'll have more details about formatting and interactions when I actually upload the sheet. This is the second of the major features for this patch, even if it's not able to be used at run time yet (though players should still benefit from additional text variety, and a less burdensome method of me adding it.)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scion » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:49 am

Aurilika wrote:

Thank you!

Yeah, higher capacity will be added, and a way to better control it (rather than just being tied to the voracity stat)

Can certainly do that, will add options that affect how long prey are held rather than the flat 20-40 turns (or something like that) that it is now.
Well, the upcoming gender options will be adding various controls. Actually, since that's brought up, I'll go ahead and mention, right now it has bits for what sexual organs are present, femininity, and a pronoun selector. So you'd want a way to set the body proportions as well? Or did you mean having an actual body type dropdown that you pick next to say, personality?

Body type selector would be excellent! A preset dropdown, or option of some kind to have preset descriptors instead of manually editing them one at a time.

TMI, but an ideal game involves body heavy traps and amazons, which required me to do a good bit of character editing :gulp:
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:09 am

Loves this game, Will the text ever deviate from the sentence per turn (personally likes it) but just curios oh what you have planed. Oh also when might the Rpg map you hinted at and map editor be added!
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby superdeathsnake » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:37 pm

Really enjoying this game, looking forward to the next update. Is there an ETA?
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:43 am

Scion wrote:Body type selector would be excellent! A preset dropdown, or option of some kind to have preset descriptors instead of manually editing them one at a time.

TMI, but an ideal game involves body heavy traps and amazons, which required me to do a good bit of character editing :gulp:

Okay, will do.

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Loves this game, Will the text ever deviate from the sentence per turn (personally likes it) but just curios oh what you have planed. Oh also when might the Rpg map you hinted at and map editor be added!

Well, The system will probably stay fairly similar. Multiple events can trigger in the space of a turn, but the way that it is now is probably a good balance. It may change over time due to various demands, though.
The actual rpg type thing would probably be a fair ways off, after a lot of the core stuff is implemented. The map editor will be in the next patch, though.

superdeathsnake wrote:Really enjoying this game, looking forward to the next update. Is there an ETA?

Thank you. There's not a current eta, though with the finishing of the setup for dialog, I've knocked off the stuff I was looking forward to the least, so now I should be able to make steady progress. Maybe a couple weeks?

So, the interaction text has all been extracted from the same and moved into a spreadsheet, for ease of editing, and also so that the public can contribute if they like. This is kind of an experiment to see how it goes. Googles suggestion mode would probably work better, but apparently that's not available for spreadsheets. In case something goes wrong (like vandalism, in which case I'll think about a better way to set this up) there's a link to a read only copy in the second row, so people can work off of that on their own if they like. So, here's the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EcZ_cjUAUEKg3LmIacfNeQz_WLWRLKxR15uDh39NcJE/edit?usp=sharing The second row also has some notes about the sheet, including what references work, and a general explanation of the sheet.

Edit : Accidentally had set it on comment only when I was testing something, so now it's editable again.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chugly » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:16 pm

I was going to add some lines to the doc for disposal but i'm not really sure how to go about it. It really depends on how you plan to implement it.

Would it be similar to performing actions like showering and eating food where you can perform a single action or will it be more like vore where you are locked for multiple turns until the action is completed?

And is it planned for it to be something that is tracked in the character sheet much like hunger and arousal? Say something like bowel capacity where minimum is empty and it increases the more people are digested. It would probably need lines for each level of fullness.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am

Chugly wrote:I was going to add some lines to the doc for disposal but i'm not really sure how to go about it. It really depends on how you plan to implement it.

Would it be similar to performing actions like showering and eating food where you can perform a single action or will it be more like vore where you are locked for multiple turns until the action is completed?

And is it planned for it to be something that is tracked in the character sheet much like hunger and arousal? Say something like bowel capacity where minimum is empty and it increases the more people are digested. It would probably need lines for each level of fullness.

Honestly, I'm not really sure. It's not something I'm interested in, so I don't know how it usually works.

My thought was that it would show up as an option after you finish absorbing someone and be a single turn action, but it can be done differently if that's what people want. Could have a urge meter as you mention above, could have it be only for prey, could be a multi-turn interaction during which you're vulnerable, etc.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:14 pm

A move related actions maybe? "After digestion, you have so many moves before you have to dispose of your meal?" Kind of like how digestion is where every turn you get closer to the end.

While the action happens at the end, the person in question could be vulnerable.

Remains could be tied into clothes that the prey was wearing.

I also wanted to try a shot at writing some, but I don't exactly understand how the sentence would go. Because I don't exactly know the system that is in place.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game