Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V4D

Postby Catvs » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:04 am

Two words: Cock vore.

Also am I the only one who thinks people should try and vore people in their sleep? I know it would be kinda "You don't have a choice" but with the right stats such as sneak or something we should be able to break in and silently get our sick kicks without them waking up. (Or waking them up would make it more fun).
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigersebel » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:08 am

Catvs wrote:Two words: Cock vore.

If i remember correctly Aurilika was planning on adding cockvore and unbirth in the next content patch
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Question regarding the uppcoming Unbirth and Cockvore system. Will you be able to individualize digestion? I mean, you have one prey in your vagina/cock and one prey in your stomach. Would you then be able to digest the one in your stomach while keeping alive the one in your crotch?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Catvs » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:38 am

tigersebel wrote:

If i remember correctly Aurilika was planning on adding cockvore and unbirth in the next content patch

Nice.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:51 am

Given that there should never ever be anything other than 100% female females in any vore scenario ever made ever at all at any point for all of eternity, I don't get this obsession. But hey, whatever does it for you. Just so long as I never have to encounter it.
No-One
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:32 pm

No-One wrote:Given that there should never ever be anything other than 100% female females in any vore scenario ever made(...)

Unless if Futa, which i'm planning to do for all 100% of them when it's released. :lol:
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeDingus » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:36 pm

No-One wrote:

Given that there should never ever be anything other than 100% female females in any vore scenario ever made ever at all at any point for all of eternity, I don't get this obsession. But hey, whatever does it for you. Just so long as I never have to encounter it.

Imagine wanting vore scenarios to have females
SomeDingus
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:16 pm

Imagine bickering over kinks
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Hmmm, would we be able to have partially randomized genders? Like, I'll be playing as a futa, but I don't want EVERYONE to necessarily be a futa, so, somewhat similar to vore war, we could set it so the others can be female or futa randomly, maybe a custom gender randomizer menu? With bars to determine the chance that that person(or all people set to that random gender setting) becomes that gender(male, female, futa, herm).
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm, would we be able to have partially randomized genders? Like, I'll be playing as a futa, but I don't want EVERYONE to necessarily be a futa, so, somewhat similar to vore war, we could set it so the others can be female or futa randomly, maybe a custom gender randomizer menu? With bars to determine the chance that that person(or all people set to that random gender setting) becomes that gender(male, female, futa, herm).

There already is a random gender setting... are you asking for specifics so it can only randomly choose between some of its options but not all of them?
No-One
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:14 pm

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Something I noticed that's not a bug, but comical: If you have some endo doms and characters have high promiscuity, it's entirely possible (IE happened several times in about a 30min playtime) that two characters can be having sex, they stroll along, start swallowing the one, and the other person goes on their merry way like "Eh. It happens." I'd expect a reaction more akin to "What the hell? You couldn't wait until we were finished?!" or "Seriously? I was planning to do that after I got off!" /shrug, Like I said, not a bug, just an amusing flavor/style thing.

This may or may not be a bug: but preds can spit up prey while simultaneously swallowing another.
Edit: possible bug? When someone stops following you, it'll say (b donefollowingyou a success) I thought a previous version said "b is no longer following a"?
Last thought for tonight, if there's an answer currently: but when introducing other types of vore (UB, CV, etc) is there going to be fatal and non-fatal options there down the road?

Yeah, that is a situation that warrants at least some sort of reaction, I'll stick something in for that.

Ah, you mean prey escaping while they're swallowing someone else? (They shouldn't be able to manually choose anything except swallow) I hadn't really thought about that. Hmm, I can see tradeoffs for both sides. It doesn't make great sense a prey could escape while swallowing someone, but it also means swallowing someone makes your stomach a steel trap.
the donefollowing is me forgetting to have a message in there so it was using the default one. That interaction was a replacement for the other one in an attempt to clear up the wording a little. Instead them deciding to stop following you and you 'telling them to stop following you', it's them basically saying they've followed you for long enough.
Yeah, there will probably be fatal and non-fatal options for all of the types, and probably controlled separately. I.e. you could digest someone in your stomach while holding someone in your womb.

Jaybeezy wrote:I think the sort of hairstyle/hair color, skin tone, breast size, etc. sort of options from vore war would work decently well here. Perhaps the exact same type of thing but more HD. It seems to me like that system would translate perfectly well into this. Ideally, it would be nice to have base images for each sex position where the skin tones and hair colors and such would be filled in based on the characters, and a base image for prey curled up in a pred’s belly which could be turned on or off as a cutaway. The issue is someone would need to make them all and that quite frankly probably isn’t really feasible in the near future.

Also, another room suggestion, a bathroom. Not necessarily for disposal, as a lot of players wouldn’t want it on anyways, but at least for another place to be. Two characters making out in a stall would be a nice feature.

Another personality type or character type could be “teachers”(as it seems to be in a school setting) and “guards”, who would generally be harder to seduce or befriend. Teacher characters would perhaps stop you from doing certain things when they’re nearby and guards would be the ones to make sure you let people out. These would be optional, of course, but having to watch out for and eventually seduce certain authority figures could make for interesting gameplay.

Somewhere down the road that will probably happen, but as you say, it's not immediately feasible.

I plan to add a few miscellaneous room types for this next patch, even if not all of them have an immediate function, since the maps are saved with the games, it's better to plan a little bit in advance in that regard. The bathroom will be one of those rooms.

I do plan to add teachers and guards, though they probably won't make it into this patch, but we'll see.

Kligor wrote:Another idea that'd make NPCs more unique. Personality traits like maybe in vore they will never do unwilling or willing, maybe they only do it when starving. Maybe they try to pig out on prey when possible. Maybe they are super possessive of a prey and will try to keep them around as long as possible. Just stuff like that.
Or a "Person of interest" that some NPCs get interested in. An aggressive NPC enjoys bullying someone? A pred thinks one particular prey is tasty? Maybe one has a crush and stuff. It'd just give flavor to each character and maybe the person of interest can be either set or allow the AI to form their own?
I dunno, this is just spitballing.

There's some interesting things in there, willing and unwilling is partially controlled by sliders but there will be more options on that later. The person of interest would probably be a useful system, and colors interactions a little bit. That's probably closer to how people really think, as well.

Also am I the only one who thinks people should try and vore people in their sleep? I know it would be kinda "You don't have a choice" but with the right stats such as sneak or something we should be able to break in and silently get our sick kicks without them waking up. (Or waking them up would make it more fun).

Cock vore is coming. As for eating while sleeping, that will definitely be a thing, as some various ways to get around locked rooms will soon exist.

TheFetishBeast wrote:Question regarding the uppcoming Unbirth and Cockvore system. Will you be able to individualize digestion? I mean, you have one prey in your vagina/cock and one prey in your stomach. Would you then be able to digest the one in your stomach while keeping alive the one in your crotch?

Yes, you will. The main reason it's on a single system right now is it seemed like a bit of a stretch to have two people side by side and one's being digested and the other isn't.

Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm, would we be able to have partially randomized genders? Like, I'll be playing as a futa, but I don't want EVERYONE to necessarily be a futa, so, somewhat similar to vore war, we could set it so the others can be female or futa randomly, maybe a custom gender randomizer menu? With bars to determine the chance that that person(or all people set to that random gender setting) becomes that gender(male, female, futa, herm).

Yeah, As part of the gender revamp, I'll probably add probability sliders to them, since the additional options would make for a lot of combination options. It's better to just let people define what they want, exactly.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Ah, clarification, so apologies if I was unclear sooner:
I don't necessarily mean prey escaping by struggling, more of predator letting them out - a has b in their stomach. While a is interacting with c they decide to swallow them. A has c at some point in the process, then voluntarily (from what I've seen) spits up b while c is still going down.

Other thoughts in no meaningful order:
If swallowing someone who already ate someone, possibly take longer due to the belly size?
NPCs don't appear to use nurse office to heal wounds.
Impractical/or maybe impossible code wise (but I think it'd be funny?) If for genital vores- they have a non fatal prey inside, chance to accidentally orgasm them out (or "juice" them accidentally)? Whether just into a room, or into another pred while having sex.
A playful taunt option would be fun for non fatal instead of just talk? "You're lucky I like you so much or else you'd be tit fat."
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Winny » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Oh! If bathrooms and cockvore and futa is being implemented next patch or in the next two. I would like to bring up my idea from earlier with glory holes! Implement multiple stalls together and have people use them. Could be a good way to initiate blow jobs to reduce stress or cock vore through the hole if someone is unlucky~ Just an idea I wanted to bring back up with the introduction of bathrooms/toilets. I still look forward to the disposal system you plan to put into place~ <3
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby franciscofranco » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Love the game Aurilika! And I never said thank you for adding the weight gain only option, I use it in most of my playthroughs :D !

Anyways a couple bugs/irregularities you may or may not know about. To help you out a little the settings where I found these bugs were 24 sized, all homosexual, all-female, default settings.

1. when playing sometimes certain squares cant be clicked on. Any character info within that tile cant be viewed or accessed until that character moves to a different tile.

Im not if the rest of these are bugs or features but I figured I should mention them anyways.

2. Sometimes when successfully asking to vore, willing prey will be "freed" by bystanders.

3. When a player character is digested and the player opts to switch controlled character, the new character controlled is the next character on the create a new game list. I could swear this option used to give you control over the character who ate you but I could be wrong.

4. Loading in characters seems to override player maximum setting (12/24) if 24 characters are loaded, even if the player max is 12, 24 characters will appear in-game. Id like to note though, that as a player who always plays with 24 max, this is really convenient, being that I don't need to remember to switch the 12 to 24 before loading in characters. If I might suggest how this issue could be fixed, rather than cap the number of players available in the lobby when creating a game if max size set to 12, simply have the game draw from the first 12. Alternatively, perhaps a setting could be added to draw from loaded characters randomly if the number of loaded characters exceeds the maximum number of characters allowed.

5. This doesn't seem like a bug but I feel like it might be something that needs addressing. When saving characters saving any characters overrides all previously saved characters. Ie. if you create and save 12 characters then later create a 13th, saving the 13th deletes the previous 12, leaving you with 1 saved character. This isn't an enormous deal, but it limits players to creating all their characters at once in the amount they want to play with and only by deleting all their characters can they add more.

Ok, so I also have some questions/suggestions.

1. when we get to build custom maps, if we are allowed to build more than 24 dorm rooms will we be allowed more than 24 characters in-game?

2. right now all bedrooms are single units, in the future could bedrooms be double-bedded? meaning each character could have a roommate? that could create a new type of relationship, roommate, and new interactions, like someone trying to sleep while another character eats someone else, and increase the possibility of certain actions being walked in on.

3. I know you have talked about adding in physical character images into the game but have said that's a ways off. perhaps in the meantime, we might just be able to replace the letter representing the character with a square image of the same size? this pic could be created in-game, like with vore war character customization, or alternatively and maybe more simply we could just load in our own images? Hope that's not asking for too much, I don't really know how complex making that would be, but having an image to represent each character would better help represent who each character is better than just the letter can.

4. ideas for the cafeteria. Perhaps the cafeteria could become more interactable and allow characters to stuff themselves with food like they can stuff themselves with other characters. Additionally perhaps when you add staff characters into the game it might be possible for characters to be taken and made into the food served at the cafeteria. neither of these is really my speed but I know a lot of people like those kinds of things and it would also make the cafeteria more interesting.

5. I don't know if this would fit the game, really it's just an idea I had, but it might be an interesting mechanic, mobility, right now a 500-pound character full of 4 people can move as easily as a 100-pound girl who cant vore. I don't know how well such a mechanic would work with the current tile system but it might be cool if it was implemented well.

6. lastly, giantesses? I know there's already a hight stat in-game but in the future might hight differentials between characters allow for greater ease of voreing. Ie, a 9-foot character can very easily eat a 4 foot character. Again, not really my speed but its a cool idea. Although, maybe the weight or hight can increase the number of people able to be vored? Similarly, maybe a body size belly space system could be implemented, like in vore war?

Sorry about the long rambly list, I really love this game and can't stop thinking about it! Vore war had me obsessed for literally a week and was my all-time favorite vore game, and this is just as good! I can't wait for the next update! :D
franciscofranco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 pm

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Ah, clarification, so apologies if I was unclear sooner:
I don't necessarily mean prey escaping by struggling, more of predator letting them out - a has b in their stomach. While a is interacting with c they decide to swallow them. A has c at some point in the process, then voluntarily (from what I've seen) spits up b while c is still going down.

Other thoughts in no meaningful order:
If swallowing someone who already ate someone, possibly take longer due to the belly size?
NPCs don't appear to use nurse office to heal wounds.
Impractical/or maybe impossible code wise (but I think it'd be funny?) If for genital vores- they have a non fatal prey inside, chance to accidentally orgasm them out (or "juice" them accidentally)? Whether just into a room, or into another pred while having sex.
A playful taunt option would be fun for non fatal instead of just talk? "You're lucky I like you so much or else you'd be tit fat."

I thought you meant both swallows were happening at the same time, but I see that you mean the first was already done. I'll definitely check into that and make sure it's working right as I revamp the code in this version.

Good point for the first.
Will add logic to have them use the nurse on occasion if they need it.
No, the fun part about coding is nothing is impossible, anything I imagine I can create, though some things are less practical, yes. I'll stick that in the list further down the line.
Playful taunt sounds good, I'll add it.

Winny wrote:Oh! If bathrooms and cockvore and futa is being implemented next patch or in the next two. I would like to bring up my idea from earlier with glory holes! Implement multiple stalls together and have people use them. Could be a good way to initiate blow jobs to reduce stress or cock vore through the hole if someone is unlucky~ Just an idea I wanted to bring back up with the introduction of bathrooms/toilets. I still look forward to the disposal system you plan to put into place~ <3

Sort of a trickier thing to set up, but definitely something worth considering.

franciscofranco wrote:[Many things]

Bugs?:
1) Hmm, I wonder if there's an exception behind that, or if it's something else, I'll check into it.
2) Will check into that as part of the vore overhaul in the next patch.
3) I'm pretty sure it is supposed to just give you control of your pred, unless some part of it got messed up, I'll check into that.
4) I'm actually surprised that doesn't throw a wall of exceptions at you, since none of those people have dorm rooms, and thus can't really sleep, or reclothe themselves. When you switch maps it's supposed to cut to the proper size. Ah, I see the issue, saving all is supposed to save what map you have selected, but it doesn't. Those options are probably better than the current system of just truncating to 12.
5) Well, you're effectively saving the game settings, which includes the characters, not just the characters. I should probably clarify that in game, and I may add the saving of individual characters in the next patch, too.

Questions/Suggestions:
1) Yes, though it means I need to change up the system for displaying characters a little. I could do all capitals and all lowercase to give 52 max, or I could give up the uniqueness, and have characters represented by their Initials, instead. (I.e. Anne Smith becomes 'AS')
2) Actually, that's a good idea. I can do it without really changing up maps too, just have a gameplay option for "Allow Roomates", and then the assignment would all happen automatically. I'll stick that in the next patch, though it might start out fairly basic.
3) I guess this kind of ties in to 1). Yeah, something like that could conceivably work. I'll definitely get that added at some point, though it might not be in this next patch. It may start out as something simple, like choosing a shape and color. It would be more work than initials, but give better flexibility. I might end up with both systems, where it does initials, but you can override it with a graphic if you want.
4) Yeah, there should be some of that eventually, even if for no other reason than the fact that you can gain weight by eating people, but not by eating food.
5) It does make sense, but I'm not sure how best to fit that into the current system. You could do something like have them skip every other turn, but that comes with its own issues, like not being able to interact with prey. At one point early on I was considering a system where you had 1 move and 1 action, but I ended up since making it 1 anything for simplicity. Could make it so they can perform actions normally but can't move if they moved last turn. That may be the best option, but I think I'll wait a while before trying to tackle that.
6) Yeah, it's probably a good idea to factor that into vore calculations a little bit. Actually having different text for it though would be a bit more of an undertaking. I'll probably just end up having a capacity stat, that's default value is based on height, weight, and vore stats, but can be configured manually, or increase through usage.

Well, I always welcome suggestions, and I'm glad you enjoy it!.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:10 pm

I just had a more direct question on the state of them game.
When should we expect new updates to launch and is this a scheduled thing, or is it more of a 'when it's finished' type of deal?
Not trying to sound impatient but I do check most games on here to see if they have had an update and I would like to know how periodically I should check.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kligor » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:34 pm

I check every day tbh
Its on a "When its done" basis as far as Im aware.
I check too often tbh XD
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:30 am

Catvs wrote:I just had a more direct question on the state of them game.
When should we expect new updates to launch and is this a scheduled thing, or is it more of a 'when it's finished' type of deal?
Not trying to sound impatient but I do check most games on here to see if they have had an update and I would like to know how periodically I should check.

Yeah, there's no current schedule that I operate on. Actually had been distracted finishing a Vore War patch recently, some element took more time than I thought (but it's unlikely to happen again), so I haven't done much with UH since the last patch, but tomorrow (or rather, later today at this point) I will start in earnest. I'll probably know within a week or so roughly how long this patch would take, but I'm handling this one a little different than usual. Usually I'll try to release after a certain period of time, but this this patch is going to break saves and involves some bigger changes, I'll probably operate more on a wait until what's planned is done, even if it takes longer. My preliminary guess is maybe a month or so.

Kligor wrote:I check every day tbh
I check too often tbh XD

Ah, It's flattering to hear that, I'll keep working hard. :D
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Catvs wrote:I just had a more direct question on the state of them game.

Yeah, there's no current schedule that I operate on. Actually had been distracted finishing a Vore War patch recently, some element took more time than I thought (but it's unlikely to happen again), so I haven't done much with UH since the last patch, but tomorrow (or rather, later today at this point) I will start in earnest. I'll probably know within a week or so roughly how long this patch would take, but I'm handling this one a little different than usual. Usually I'll try to release after a certain period of time, but this this patch is going to break saves and involves some bigger changes, I'll probably operate more on a wait until what's planned is done, even if it takes longer. My preliminary guess is maybe a month or so.

Kligor wrote:I check every day tbh
I check too often tbh XD

Ah, It's flattering to hear that, I'll keep working hard. :D

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to check in a while then.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:52 pm

I don't think this has been mentioned... the 4D patch seems to have un-fixed something. When your controlled character asks to be digested by someone who was holding them non-fatally, your character then immediately starts screaming about "you told me this was safe, how could you betray me" etc. This feature was working normally in 4C, so something must have gotten confused.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game