Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:30 pm

PhantomOfMars wrote:Hey Number1Vor3Boy,

This change log is very very impressive. You all put in a ton of work. I am curious how you managed to add a size characteristic, as I have been trying to learn unity so I can work on this game further. Anyway, I look forward to checking it out. : )

Thank you!! That feature was actually contributed by Zebranky over on the UH discord. They’ve also helped with some other scripting questions I’ve had. From what I’ve seen, that feature essentially adds a check with compares the height of Actor pred and Target prey, then modifies the vore success odds based on the difference. It also adds a world setting slider that lets you adjust how large the modifier is, to make size more or less impactful.

It also adds some behind the scenes checks that you can call to find out if pred and prey have a given difference in height between them. This could be used to add text conditions related to height, so you could write custom text files that change the in game descriptions to talk about tinies and giants. I’ll look into integrating that feature more in the future.
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orin » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:44 pm

That's quite a nice surprise! I tried it for a bit and didn't have any issue. Great additions!
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby fadetoblack19 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:09 pm

Great to see someone still creating stuff for this game. Awesome work!
fadetoblack19
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:31 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:Lupe, aka RowdyBoye here! Wanted to do a quick announcement here for a mod I've been working on for this game, tentatively called RowdyMod. Includes new interactions, traits, personality sliders, customization features, QOL features, maps, and a roster of generic default characters. No 3D mod compatibility yet - but if someone associated with it could provide me with some key source files that are missing from Auri's 3D source download, I'd be happy to merge them.

Most of my posts/updates about this will happen over on the UnbridledHedonism discord, but these links should update with new version info as it comes out. Currently the mod is hosted on a burner google drive but I may switch to mega or another site if I need to.

Find the mod here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Changelog here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nY5 ... sp=sharing

Very glad that people are still making stuff for this game despite the fact that it's fallen apart mostly. Love the mod and especially the characters ;)
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:34 am

Scoutboy25 wrote:
Very glad that people are still making stuff for this game despite the fact that it's fallen apart mostly. Love the mod and especially the characters ;)

Thank you!! This game hasn't really fallen apart though, it's honestly been in a pretty good state and Auri is fairly active on the discord helping troubleshoot and explain features. That said, I'm very happy to help add features and keep this project alive - UH is an awesome sandbox and I think it's got lots of potential for cool vore scenarios to unfold. Of all the vore games out there, it's definitely the one I keep coming back to. 8)
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:25 pm

I'm extremely interested in furthering the size difference mod. Really to me the one core feature that felt missing in a vore game was size difference.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Scoutboy25 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:28 pm

Number1Vor3Boy wrote:
Scoutboy25 wrote:

Thank you!! This game hasn't really fallen apart though, it's honestly been in a pretty good state and Auri is fairly active on the discord helping troubleshoot and explain features. That said, I'm very happy to help add features and keep this project alive - UH is an awesome sandbox and I think it's got lots of potential for cool vore scenarios to unfold. Of all the vore games out there, it's definitely the one I keep coming back to. 8)

I take back my recent comment on it then, and as for the discord I do wonder if a link still exists somewhere since the ones that are available seem to not function anymore. (Yes this is a subtle ask for a link or a direction to find one :p edit: Nevermind about the discord part, my web version of discord had logged out for some reason so that's why the link wasn't functioning.

But I can agree about the coming back to it part, sandbox type vore games are generally great for replayability and this is one of the greatest ones in my opinion.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Number1Vor3Boy » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:30 am

SputnikDX wrote:I'm extremely interested in furthering the size difference mod. Really to me the one core feature that felt missing in a vore game was size difference.

That's definitely in the works! Two biggest things that I'm planning are 1) implement some sort of magic system that allows you to shrink/grow self/others on the fly and 2) write a TON of text lines that appear in size diff scenarios
Number1Vor3Boy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmeetReaper » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:22 pm

no idea what im missing or doing wrong but i still cant seem to find any of the suposed 3D stuff i heard of is in the game
:?
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:58 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:no idea what im missing or doing wrong but i still cant seem to find any of the suposed 3D stuff i heard of is in the game

the 3D characters only shown for prefab characters, not the custom generated ones.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:27 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:no idea what im missing or doing wrong but i still cant seem to find any of the suposed 3D stuff i heard of is in the game

did you download the 3d version of the game?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Redicicle » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:40 am

Has anyone found settings and map design elements that create a coherant social structure without waiting for relationships to catch up with continental drift? I like the idea that the people I'm interacting with are mostly part of a complex web of social interactions and that vore has social consequences. The problem is that the timescales for relationships to form naturally, even with some settings maxed, are very, very long. Thousands or even tens of thousands of turns. And that is also with relationship decay off, maxed outgoing, 2.5x relationship multiplier, promiscuity maxed which is also a bit problematic as it makes everyone engage in public self-pleasure instead of just bathroom/shower/dorm room/not visible or whatever the logic is.

The thing is, sure, I can do that. Maybe I can even lower promiscuity enough that most people keep it in their pants. But then vore needs to be minimized for anything that takes 10000+ turns to actually happen to a person. Or at least, vore needs to be minimized among those who survive long enough to make connections. Technically it's not a big issue if most newcomers end up digested pretty quickly. Afterall the game can keep up with 1 death every 3 turns. But the well-connected people need to not die quickly so they can become even more well-connected with time.

My best guess for how to increase relationships without nuking vore completely:

0. Have a break in period where vore is incredibly rare or set relationships really high so that communities have a chance to form before people start dying left and right.

1. Make rescue attempts relatively effective. Obviously one way to make social connections worthwhile is to make it so people who know people are less likely to end up in the toilet.

2. Make struggling not that effective so eating the "new kid" is very easy. This is a bit of a double edged sword however. The main problem is that some preds will siren/abduct/blackout and then just wake up the next morning with the most well known person around sloshing around in their guts. Some people do have better struggling ability than others though, and these behaviors are pretty cool so we probably do not want the traits to be banned.

3. Make rescue mid-swallow nearly 100% effective. That way even the blackout preds have to worry about it.

4. Dramatically increase digestion time. For most preds this increases exposure to rescue.

5. Make sure most people have high pred loyalty. That way it will be mostly strangers and enemies eating well-connected people, not people eating their best friend.

6. Reduce willing vore by a lot. There are quite a few ways to do this. The main concern is that willing digestion is an easy way for well-connected characters to die. Just seeing the digestion log and seeing most are unwilling doesn't mean that willing vore isn't having a big impact on character survival. If a character alive for 2000 turns is digested unwillingly, that is much less relationship loss than a character alive for 20000 turns sacrificing themselves.

Even so, I'm not sure that's enough to make relationships common without making vore very rare.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PhantomOfMars » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:11 pm

Are you asking for advice or venting about the particular tribulations you have encountered?

I'm down to either help or listen, but I'm a little confused atm.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akai24 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:35 pm

Number1Vor3Boy, Thank you for your amazing work, I played your mod for about 14 hours already and I can tell you that this is certainly an amazing continuation of the original version.
So far I only encountered text typo issues no any additional bugs. Also can I post issues and suggestions here? Or you prefer discord / google forms?
If Discord then PM me an invitation link.

Thanks in advance
Best regards Akai.
Akai24
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:59 pm

Akai24 wrote:Number1Vor3Boy, Thank you for your amazing work, I played your mod for about 14 hours already and I can tell you that this is certainly an amazing continuation of the original version.
So far I only encountered text typo issues no any additional bugs. Also can I post issues and suggestions here? Or you prefer discord / google forms?
If Discord then PM me an invitation link.

Thanks in advance
Best regards Akai.

If you're looking for a discord link, there is one on the very first post in this thread made by Auri.

Aurilika wrote:Discord Link - https://discord.gg/fgsrCnW

I'll link the direct link here as well to spare you the trouble of going back to the start of the thread for it.
That server is your best place to post issues and suggestions in the designated channels.

Have a good day, Akai.
-Scout
Last edited by Scoutboy25 on Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Akai24 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:19 pm

Scoutboy25, Thank you for posting the Discord link, you really helped me!

Have a great time, Scott.
Akai24
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:58 pm

Has anyone else had a problem where they can't load any maps in the map editor? None of the map files included with the game or my own maps I've made show up in the list, even though the files are there and are selectable on a new game.

EDIT: Figured it out, they aren't loadable by the editor if they aren't in
Code: Select all
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonism\Maps
Apparently the game saves edited ones to the AppData folder, but back when I made a map it saved to the game's Streaming Assets folder :?:
Last edited by GeisKhan on Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Esenk » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:51 pm

Would it be difficult to rework the trait/quirk weighting system to allow for template-specific lists? It'd be useful, particularly in long-running games with multiple races and automated spawning of new characters via template, to be able to set specific weights to individual templates.

e.g. to make it so a pred-focused template might generate a character with "Traitor", while another template can generate a character with "PrefersAction", but not vice versa.
Esenk
New to the forum

Postby Jasper » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:59 pm

Pawz wrote:Don't do this often but I made a few additions to the unbridled hedonism 3D mod by adding a few characters that had been either requested or sent to me to get put in. I'm. not 100% sure on the origin of some of the models but I figure since I won't be releasing the source and it's not like I'm making money from this it should be fine. This is also V9F so hopefully I didn't break anything by adding these.

UHV9F Bonus 3D Characters: https://mega.nz/file/71Mz1LST#am9nCJ1y1sDG0yQnGoNo26dDeiwNsMYBAU2t09yj_rU

Some of the content might not be for everyone as there are 3 human/anime characters, a werewolf, Snake thing? and a Feral. Also Kudalyn cause why not.

Hey Pawz, there has been a pretty significant branch update that only has a non-3d version. Do you think you could help merge that branch with the 3d version that you made?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmeetReaper » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Trubot527 wrote:

did you download the 3d version of the game?

i belive i did
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game