Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6G

Postby gva274 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:13 am

Ok yeah my bad theres that and bindable keys for moving character and camera and waiting and stuff, my bad for not seeing those.
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobthemailman21 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:20 am

Hi I'm wondering where the saves and custom levels are saved to? I'm wondering how the custom levels are saved and if I can manually move some elements around for my map to get around current limitations in the editor.
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

Postby InigoNotMontoya » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:36 am

Hey, I've been having tons of fun with your game so far; I've got a custom bat race still in the works as I continue figuring out how all these interactions work. I've already got it functional enough to play around with, but it's my goal to write custom texts for most interactions that make sense. Now, after playing around with custom features to give my race wings and such, I was wondering how possible it would be in the future to be able to add in custom vore types, if one writes all the interactions. For example I'm no coder, but I wonder if it'd be possible to use all the same functions as oral vore by default (belly capacity and such) but then to use a custom vore type you'd just type "CustomVore-[InsertVoreTypeHere]Begin '[Text for vore type]'" and so-on for more customization. Hope I explained that well enough lol.
InigoNotMontoya
New to the forum

Postby Kobada » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:41 pm

Loving the game so far and have been enjoying making portraits to use in game.
Been meaning to take a look at the source code cause I'm just too curious, but not familiar enough with unity and c# yet to be effective at anything.
Once my photoshop license expires and I get a bit more familiar with C# and unity, definitely going to be taking a look :D see if I can't learn a thing or two

Obviously I would like to add some suggestions but I think I'll hold off for now you look like you got enough as is XD
Just stopping by to say keep up the good work!!!
Kobada
New to the forum

Postby gva274 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:39 am

bobthemailman21 wrote:Hi I'm wondering where the saves and custom levels are saved to? I'm wondering how the custom levels are saved and if I can manually move some elements around for my map to get around current limitations in the editor.

For me they are in "C:\Users\[USER ACCOUNT]\AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonism\Saves"
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm

Marshall59 wrote:Hi, i am really liking this game and i think you have been doing a great job!
Seeing the game mechanincs of how the character growth, i have come with a suggestion:
How about after eating someone, similarly to the breasts, the balls and cock grow too?
Maybe you could do something like in Vore War, where using Cock Vore grows that area more than eating in other ways. Also that could be a toggleabe feature, like “Only cock and balls gain weight” and “Only Breasts, cock and balls gain weight”.
Anyways, thank you for the game, and sorry if my english was bad. ^^;

Alternate growth will probably show up eventually, wasn't sure if that was something that people were interested in.

Ryuuenzan wrote:Nice game as a whole, and I cant wait to see where you go with it, however as I do, id like to leave with a suggestion... Perhaps allow players to change the rate at which characters become hungry? Additionally, I personally would like to see predators behave more agressively, as a lot of the time when I play, the ai chooses ask over force (perhaps due to how the odds are calculated, but...), and I generally prefer seeing aggressive, forceful preds.

On an entirely different note, I have tried making/editing text files, by copying Auri's standard set, and editing as needed through txt, but that doesnt seem to work well, as the game seems to ignore it. (not sure why that is the case, however it might be the editor itself so...) I did try saving the extension as .csv using that, and it is registered as such, but my guess is its something on my end, so... whatever. Any advice on that, or am i just going about it all wrong?

Well, I will be doing a pass to try and improve the AI, giving it more flexibility and cleaning up the logic a bit for V7, so that should address the aggressiveness. I'll probably go ahead and add the hunger rate control.

Excel seems to have trouble trying to get the formatting right. I currently use LibreOffice, but CSVed also works decently well, if you follow the additional setup bit I mentioned a few posts above. Alternatively you can use a google spreadsheet, which gives you the option to save as .tsv directly, and you can just drop that into the appropriate directory.

ripleysonic wrote:I've noticed something if you anal vore someone and move them to your stomach it treats it like they agreed to be digested even if they have a 0% to ask to be digested beforehand.

Will check that out, I thought I had it set up to account for that correctly but maybe I missed something.

ScarKnight wrote:Hey, love the game so far but I was wondering if you could add a way to edit the difficulty of certain types of vore? I.e. making it harder to use anal vore than oral vore, or vice versa.

Yeah, I might add that in the work for this patch. Probably also a way to adjust the odds for different types as well.

gva274 wrote:Hi! I love this so much, it's one of my favorite vore related things, thanks again so much for making it.

My requests, which are just that, simply requests and not me saying you have to do something, are as follows:

-Currently, in observer mode it seems I am unable to view other characters appearance stats, such as height, weight, etc. I enjoy staying around as a digested 'ghost' after I've been eaten, so not being able to see the contributions I made to my preds body makes me sad.
-It'd be nice if there was an 'omniscient' mode, I like being able to see the details of prey being swallowed even if I'm not in sightline of them, as sometimes I make characters who I want to see all eat each other, but then I can miss one scene looking for another
-I like setting up scenarios with large amounts of people mingling who can eat others in front of others, however everyone always immediately frees the prey. I don't want to set everyone to be fine with vore cause I like the reactions. It seems setting strength really low makes the vore attempts fail a lot, which I don't want. So is there any way I can adjust stats to make this work? Or could an option be added to disable freeing prey, or at least adjust how likely it is? I think that was an option in Vore War, likelihood of freeing prey.
-Huge endevor, but it would be so cool if the sprites from Vore War could be ported in and added as the new images feature. It could construct a sprite based on the descriptions, and then change the belly size like used in VW based on the weight (Which would in itself be difficult I know.). And for features that there wasn't a VW equivilant of it would just use nothing or whatever you set like it does now. As a lover of visual weight gain, this would be THE FEATURE for me, but I understand it would probably be a huge undertaking. But that is always what I wanted in Vore War, I loved the sprites but I wanted a more social environment without all the fighting. So if the vore war sprites could work like that in this that would make it the best vore game of all time.
-Entire log stored somewhere, maybe as a basic text file if need be. It sucks if I miss something and then cannot get to it.
-More control of what shows in the log. Being able to toggle which event and reaction types show as opposed to just you vs everyone would be nice. Or, and this would be more work, have it be able to do it live, so you can toggle and toggle showing, say, messages about being aroused at lack of clothing, or messages about being turned on by vore
-It'd be cool if you could adjust how much / percentage of weight gained, so maybe like you could make it that instead of 5-20 pounds a pred might gain more like 30-60. Or whatever you wanted.
-Be able to scroll log with arrow keys / other buttons. Using it on a touch pad can be annoying.
-Fairly minor thing, more key bindings / being able to bind things? Things like wait or walk a direction being able to have keys instead of needing the mouse might be nice.

--
Bugs I've noticed:

-It still seems that the game will refer to people in balls as in the preds belly for different descriptions

Oh, also, where are the save files located?
Thanks again so much for making this. It's truly fantastic. If you need more volunteers I'd be happy to try something.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Will check out that bug.

Save files for windows would be in a directory like this C:\Users\ [User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\UnbridledHedonism\UnbridledHedonism . The Drive and user name would vary based on your system.

Will get that corrected so those stats display correctly while in observer mode.

For Omniscience, there's an option in the options menu in the lower right that's something like "Debug: Show all Interactions", that will make every interaction text that happens anywhere on the map show up in the log, regardless of distance or walls.

You can reduce the amount of freed prey by setting 'Vore Acceptance' to its maximum value, though it may still happen with some regularity. I'll probably add some more controls for that in the next patch.

Well, I may try to tackle the sprites at some point, but it would be a ways down the road. Honestly part of what burned me out on Vore War was all the spriting stuff, so I'm not in a rush to address that here.

Yeah, may open up the weight gain controls a bit. I sort of went for a 'realistic' approach for the actual weight gain, but it makes sense that people would want more or less than that.

bobthemailman21 wrote:Hi I'm wondering where the saves and custom levels are saved to? I'm wondering how the custom levels are saved and if I can manually move some elements around for my map to get around current limitations in the editor.

Answered that up above in this post. There's not currently a way to move parts around, but I'm wondering what limitations you're working against.

InigoNotMontoya wrote:Hey, I've been having tons of fun with your game so far; I've got a custom bat race still in the works as I continue figuring out how all these interactions work. I've already got it functional enough to play around with, but it's my goal to write custom texts for most interactions that make sense. Now, after playing around with custom features to give my race wings and such, I was wondering how possible it would be in the future to be able to add in custom vore types, if one writes all the interactions. For example I'm no coder, but I wonder if it'd be possible to use all the same functions as oral vore by default (belly capacity and such) but then to use a custom vore type you'd just type "CustomVore-[InsertVoreTypeHere]Begin '[Text for vore type]'" and so-on for more customization. Hope I explained that well enough lol.

It's possible, though it may be a bit more involved to set up. I probably won't attack that in the next few patches, but may try to get it set up after that. I may just incorporate any other vore types into the game itself, but it depends on what other sorts are requested.

Kobada wrote:Just stopping by to say keep up the good work!!!

Thank you, glad you're having fun.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InigoNotMontoya » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:41 am

Alright, well I still have a lot to work on, but I have at least most of the "as prey" interactions done to the point I feel comfortable posting it here. So, here it is: the bat race I'm (very slowly) working on. Let me know what you think, and I'll continue to slowly work on more and more custom interactions as time goes on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing (Texts file--rename to "Bat.tsv" and place it in UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets\Texts)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4j186h83 ... t.txt/file (Race File place in \UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets\Races)
InigoNotMontoya
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:13 pm

I'm not sure if its a visual bug or a normal bug but sometimes while someone is endo vored the preys health would start dropping as if they are being digested. No one acknowledges it and as pred and prey it says there is no digestion going on but the text still acts like the prey is being digested. even willing yelling acts like their not being digested. i dont know if it really matters but the pred is a endo dominator.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Vizix » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:34 am

Ever since version 6 it seems that if you are inside a predator with someone else they will only ask to vore. Has the ability for prey to force eat other prey been removed? I know the player still can.
Vizix
Participator

Postby tigersebel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:29 am

lolcp123 wrote:Ever since version 6 it seems that if you are inside a predator with someone else they will only ask to vore. Has the ability for prey to force eat other prey been removed? I know the player still can.

I think this depends how the other prey thinks of you. if they like you too much they will only ask and not force you
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:22 am

I'd love it if dubcon combinations were a thing, especially for endo-dominators. Friendly? Prey has a high prey stat and likes being eaten? Gobble 'em up without asking. Bonus points for huffy not-actually-mad dialogue from the prey. :gulp:
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Vizix » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:43 am

tigersebel wrote:
lolcp123 wrote:Ever since version 6 it seems that if you are inside a predator with someone else they will only ask to vore. Has the ability for prey to force eat other prey been removed? I know the player still can.

I think this depends how the other prey thinks of you. if they like you too much they will only ask and not force you

Oh ok, so you have seen prey that share a belly with you force?

In line with this comment. I think a relationship decay feature could be interesting (if you haven't interacted with an NPC in a friendly way in x turns you would start to lose friendship), it would prevent the game from (if you're being too nice) just being high level friends with everyone? Especially because the AI is never mean besides trying to eat you. Maybe this has been brought up before but a trait system for AI would be interesting, like characters that are mean, plotting, or something of that nature. Or have AI's that start rivalries with other for one reason or another, basically something that would create a more dynamic social space.
Vizix
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:59 pm

lolcp123 wrote:In line with this comment. I think a relationship decay feature could be interesting.

That would be pretty interesting. At least to solve the issue when everyone is friends with each other and in the whole session where there's way less vore interaction going on, aside from Endo's.

I think it could be either a feature that can be toggled, or like what you said, a trait in each and every character. Like "Mean" trait will have Friendship decay if friendship level is over 0 (Plus using Mean/forceful interactions and Negative Friendship will doubled), or "Forgiving" trait where Friendship will slowly increase if below 0.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigersebel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:57 pm

lolcp123 wrote:
tigersebel wrote:

Oh ok, so you have seen prey that share a belly with you force?

Yes they do it pretty often with me. i just reset their feelings towards me to neutral from time to time in the options so they don't stop doing this. and i think it has also to do how you fine tune their character settings.

But yeah. something like a relation ship decay feature would also be nice so i don't have to "cheat" anymore.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

How about vore-tease actions, both as pred and prey, that can warm someone up to the idea of letting you eat them (or prompting them to eat you)?
Of course, a misplaced tease might upset them or cause them decide to show you who the real predator is around here...
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby MadEnough » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:32 pm

maraudingmarauder wrote:How about vore-tease actions, both as pred and prey, that can warm someone up to the idea of letting you eat them (or prompting them to eat you)?
Of course, a misplaced tease might upset them or cause them decide to show you who the real predator is around here...

I like this idea, actions like licking one's lips, nipping the air, or giving the target a lick, things like that. Maybe it can be an attempted romantic action in terms of how the target responds? I know that higher romantic levels lend themselves to be more willing for vore. Perhaps a low promiscuity character reacts negatively because it is such an overt action?
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:51 pm

MadEnough wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:How about vore-tease actions, both as pred and prey, that can warm someone up to the idea of letting you eat them (or prompting them to eat you)?

I like this idea, actions like licking one's lips, nipping the air, or giving the target a lick, things like that. Maybe it can be an attempted romantic action in terms of how the target responds? I know that higher romantic levels lend themselves to be more willing for vore. Perhaps a low promiscuity character reacts negatively because it is such an overt action?

Low promiscuity but high prey-willingness would be a fun combo, for characters that are asexual or otherwise have a low libido but are totally into vorey cuddling :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey. Here are text files with 1000 male and female names, in case you're interested. I think these are ordered by frequency from the... 2010 US census? (Can't remember. I pulled these a while ago for a project of my own.) Cheers.
Attachments
female names.txt
(7.86 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
male names.txt
(7.65 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:01 am

Has anyone made any noteworthy races they'd like to share? (by which I mean, willing to put them in a .zip file and upload them for the rest of us to use) I'd offer my Demi Cat one, but it is literally just a copy-paste of the already provided Demi Fox, just having used Find/Replace to replace "fox" with "cat" and "foxes" with "cats."
No-One
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:22 pm

Here, some anthro cats.
Custom dialogue attempted, pictures included. See the readme first for details/lore, I'd like that.

UnbrHed-AnthroCats.zip
(478.46 KiB) Downloaded 240 times

Not perfect, needed some more beta testing, but I can't be assed to go any further. May add more dialogue later, but that's it.

I'd love a sort of team system where characters belonging to the same team won't harm each other: Having my cats actively working together to wipe out everyone outside their little clique would admittedly be pretty awesome, especially since I consider all 4 of them to be childhood friends and not strangers. It wouldn't be race, sexuality or gender locked; just Group A, Group B (etc.) or Neither.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game