Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6D

Postby HeadZ349 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Something I've noticed since the update from 5 to 6 is that preds seem to be alot less likely to force you to be eaten by them. Idk if there's a setting to increase the chance of a pred forcing to eat you and I've just missed it completely.
HeadZ349
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:23 pm

HeadZ349 wrote:Something I've noticed since the update from 5 to 6 is that preds seem to be a lot less likely to force you to be eaten by them. Idk if there's a setting to increase the chance of a pred forcing to eat you and I've just missed it completely.

Unless if Vore Loyalty is at it's lowest, preds can devour the controlled player even if they're close friends.

Nowadays, i have to remove the cafeteria so that preds have a very high chance of devouring the controlled player. It was chaotic. :lol:
Well, at least it's better than having a prey asking to be devoured by a controlled player. Those are extremely rare.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:48 pm

TheAlbax wrote:Hello, I see than when you get endo vore, you have the button "ask to let me out" but it's everytime (0%) so if it's to do nothing, it would be a great ideal to erase it no? :gulp:

The bug should be fixed in V6D that prevented it from ever being useful, but it's still kind of an on/off thing. when you get to roughly a third of the amount of time that they intend to help you the option should flip to 100%. That will be reworked in V7, so a more permanent, better fix will be coming to it.

Omotemanji wrote:Nah, just doesn't respond to the boxes. There's a highlight animation when I click it, but that's it.
I'm using 64bit Windows 10. Downloaded it and reinstalled it twice just to make sure it's not some dumb goof on my end. Just tried out V6D, and it's still the same. Worked just fine back in V5E.

That is a puzzle. The only things I can think of (script errors, or file read errors) should throw up an error message when they happen, unless it's somehow so completely broken that it can't even make it that far. Just to check, do you end up with a recentexceptions.txt in the game directory, or maybe in the UnbridledHedonism_Data subdirectory?

Scion wrote:Cheers for all of your development on this!

I was wondering if there was a value I could edit anywhere in the config files to go past the 4 person limit per orifice

There isn't right now, but that is likely to come relatively soon.

invidiasyren wrote:So I believe something was mentioned about modability. How were you wanting people implement that sort of thing? I was considering taking a look at the source code and seeing what I can do with it.

One of the things that I would be interested in adding is giving characters Vore preferences.

Well, the source code is available below the download links, but the modability I was referring to are things like the custom races/texts/portraits (and other things yet to be determined)

HeadZ349 wrote:Something I've noticed since the update from 5 to 6 is that preds seem to be alot less likely to force you to be eaten by them. Idk if there's a setting to increase the chance of a pred forcing to eat you and I've just missed it completely.

There isn't a setting, but I plan a larger scale rework of the AI for V7, so will definitely account for that.

6E released, some more fixes, including one that was preventing custom race descriptions from being set properly.

6E:
Fixed an exception if you turned on new arrivals on a saved game from before V6.
Added a maximum population control for the new arrivals (More control over them will come in V7, but this was requested and took only a couple minutes to do)
Fixed an issue where hovering over a name would give information for, and switch to the wrong character when clicked (Changed the text parser around so that it prefers finding a first and last name match before checking for first name only matches. It will still mess up in extremely rare situations with a lot of duplication, but that should be good for now)
AI now has a small chance of using the burp action when available.
Fixed that the willing prey screams were never used.
Fixed a bug where customizations were being applied in the wrong order, so for instance the human customizations were overwriting the fox customizations, instead of the other way around.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6E

Postby nukers1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:12 pm

hurray, a new update!
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby orbit2345 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Great work as always Aurilika!

Got a question on AI decisions, I personally like to hit "Let AI Decide" repeatedly and watch things play out that way. But one thing I want to prevent is having my controlled character's AI decision to ask to be digested without my actual input while being endo'd. Can you let me know what factor plays into the AI picking that choice and if I can adjust certain settings to avoid it happening?
orbit2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby gva274 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:19 am

Hey I don't know if this has been reported yet but I've seen several occasions before E that it will refer to balls as belly. This wasn't mentioned fixed in E's patch notes so I figured it's there as well.
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:49 am

orbit2345 wrote:Great work as always Aurilika!

Got a question on AI decisions, I personally like to hit "Let AI Decide" repeatedly and watch things play out that way. But one thing I want to prevent is having my controlled character's AI decision to ask to be digested without my actual input while being endo'd. Can you let me know what factor plays into the AI picking that choice and if I can adjust certain settings to avoid it happening?

I had this problem also, and it turns out having high prey willingness effects the chance for the AI to decide to ask to be digested.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby randobambo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:27 pm

What is up with the force vore option every time I try to do it, it'll say they don't have enough space. Is this option not finished or is it just not working for me because of something I'm doing wrong.
randobambo
New to the forum

Postby Omotemanji » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:54 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Omotemanji wrote:Nah, just doesn't respond to the boxes. There's a highlight animation when I click it, but that's it.
I'm using 64bit Windows 10. Downloaded it and reinstalled it twice just to make sure it's not some dumb goof on my end. Just tried out V6D, and it's still the same. Worked just fine back in V5E.

That is a puzzle. The only things I can think of (script errors, or file read errors) should throw up an error message when they happen, unless it's somehow so completely broken that it can't even make it that far. Just to check, do you end up with a recentexceptions.txt in the game directory, or maybe in the UnbridledHedonism_Data subdirectory?

Nothing of the sort. It's just that "start new game", "load game", and "map editor" are not responsive.
Who knows, maybe V7 will sort that out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Omotemanji
New to the forum

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Is it possible to make weight gain only happen with oral vore? Seems a bit weird to me that I get bigger after CVing someone.

Also is an option to shoot the remains of someone into someone else post CV planned? Cause I'd like to get someone to suck her previous self back out of me after she gets out of the nurse station.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:42 pm

I believe that was a "possible" feature down the road. As were things like shooting living prey into another person, but I could be getting mixed up
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:51 pm

orbit2345 wrote:Great work as always Aurilika!

One of the main factors is Prey Willingness, if that's set relatively low, they will never ask to be digested.

gva274 wrote:Hey I don't know if this has been reported yet but I've seen several occasions before E that it will refer to balls as belly. This wasn't mentioned fixed in E's patch notes so I figured it's there as well.

Haven't fixed that, but I'm not sure where it happens, a quick search doesn't find anywhere where that's mixed up. Does that happen during certain interactions, or is it part of the info panel?

randobambo wrote:What is up with the force vore option every time I try to do it, it'll say they don't have enough space. Is this option not finished or is it just not working for me because of something I'm doing wrong.

Well, everyone should always have room to eat someone who hasn't eaten someone else currently. I looked into it, and if you were playing as a character with the ability to vore disabled, it would report not having enough room instead of the fact that your character had vore disabled, so I've corrected that for this patch. Or are you saying that force gives that error, but asking doesn't?

Omotemanji wrote:Nothing of the sort. It's just that "start new game", "load game", and "map editor" are not responsive.

Tried something that may or may not fix it. The automated system reported someone having an error loading a race, though that wouldn't make a ton of sense right off the bat (it might have been someone using a custom race with a little bit of corrupted data), but I put in a workaround to get around that to see if it makes any difference.

Schpadoinkle wrote:Is it possible to make weight gain only happen with oral vore? Seems a bit weird to me that I get bigger after CVing someone.

Also is an option to shoot the remains of someone into someone else post CV planned? Cause I'd like to get someone to suck her previous self back out of me after she gets out of the nurse station.

Well, I figured for alt vores, you'd absorb some of the nutrients out of them and cum out the rest, because I don't know how the mechanics usually work for those. An option to release remains will likely come in the next content patch.

6F released. Fixed up a few more bugs and cleaned up some things.

6F:
It should now properly display read errors encountered when loading a race, instead of failing silently and preventing the program from running correctly.
Fixed a bug where if a person was flagged as endo only, their predator would not want to digest them at all (when it should have been checking the pred's endo only flag).
Standardized the ranges for weight and height between the start screen and the variable editor, and expanded it further at the same time. (It still doesn't have a gameplay effect, though it might get one in V7.)
Fixed a bug where the randomize boxes for the dropdowns were still visible when viewing a specific character (they had no function there, and were only supposed to show up for the template character)
Prevented the AI from occasionally using the AskToVore interactions on a vore immune person (and sometimes succeeding if it was someone AI controlled)
Cleaned up the hair text so two specific styles had less redundant text (basically removed the word hair from any hair descriptions) - but due to the way it's stored, will only affect newly created characters.
If you make it to the initiate vore screen as someone incapable of vore, it will now state that you're incapable of vore, rather than saying you don't have enough room.
Fixed bug where the willing scream text still didn't trigger properly due to a missing line of code.
(Realized I'd changed this before and forgot to mention it, but race texts can also be read as .tsv files, instead of just .csv files (it reads tab based for both extensions though) , so you can save directly from a google sheet to .tsv and drop it in without renaming it.)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6F

Postby HeadZ349 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:56 pm

If eaten by one pred willingly but then forcefully eaten by another pred within the other pred and then escape you will still be unwillingly which will cause anyone witnessing the original pred too feel negative about them if they are friends with you
HeadZ349
New to the forum

Postby Dave_K » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:24 am

I've enjoyed playing the latest version, there are a lot of good changes since the last time I gave it a go.

I was wondering if there were still any plans to add gender specific vore preferences as mentioned back in December?

What I'd really like is a way to have vore follow the character's sexual preference, so that e.g. straight men and lesbians would only eat women.
Dave_K
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:11 am

Dave_K wrote:What I'd really like is a way to have vore follow the character's sexual preference, so that e.g. straight men and (Female) lesbians would only eat women.

That would be a nice feature that should be toggled on and off in either the game's settings or characters individually.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omotemanji » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:57 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Omotemanji wrote:Nothing of the sort. It's just that "start new game", "load game", and "map editor" are not responsive.

Tried something that may or may not fix it. The automated system reported someone having an error loading a race, though that wouldn't make a ton of sense right off the bat (it might have been someone using a custom race with a little bit of corrupted data), but I put in a workaround to get around that to see if it makes any difference.

Still nothing, but thank you for trying.
Omotemanji
New to the forum

Postby kitsune12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 am

Does anyone know of a way to play this on the go?
I would love to play this on my phone too and from work as that's about 2 hours each way and I was up late last night engroused in playing it for 4 hours strait xD
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:49 am

Is there a way to set it so the player can't be digested but the AI characters can? I can only see options that set the predator's preference or the "only player can digest" toggle.
I don't mind the AIs digesting each other :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby KHLover » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:25 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Is there a way to set it so the player can't be digested but the AI characters can? I can only see options that set the predator's preference or the "only player can digest" toggle.
You could give your player character vore immunity, unless you still want them to be eaten but not digested.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:06 am

KHLover wrote:
maraudingmarauder wrote:Is there a way to set it so the player can't be digested but the AI characters can? I can only see options that set the predator's preference or the "only player can digest" toggle.
You could give your player character vore immunity, unless you still want them to be eaten but not digested.

Eaten but not digested is basically what I'm after.
maraudingmarauder
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game