Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V4D

Postby digitalAxe » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 am

Will you be able to put sound into this from vore war? And also include a thing where when full pred is x amount of tiles from the player the gurgles or whatever get louder or quieter?
digitalAxe
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:49 pm

Morkeleb wrote:It's sad that npc preds never try to vore you during sex, they'll endo you, but never do the kiss vore thing. Mayve that's being added in the future

They do, but the conditions for it are somewhat specific. I'll be taking a pass at it when adding the new interactions in as part of the next patch.

Kavvanshrike wrote:similar to this, when an npc is trapped in a belly with another npc they tend to eat the other prey and digest if they're hungry enough, but not if the other prey is the player, likewise player let ai act wont try to swallow fellow prey and digest them even when starving.(not sure if i've even seen let ai act eat other prey at all)

That sounds like a bug, I'll check into it.

MadEnough wrote:Might take high Voraphilia and/or promiscuity too. Maybe a new stat/check could be added for betrayal tendency? Like how willing an npc is to vore/kissvore unwilling friends/lovers?

Will look at giving it something to be better controlled. Right now there's no separation for being more or less willing to eat people they're close to.

digitalAxe wrote:Will you be able to put sound into this from vore war? And also include a thing where when full pred is x amount of tiles from the player the gurgles or whatever get louder or quieter?

Yeah, that could be good. I'll probably work on tackling that after this next patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:30 pm

Forgive me for asking but do you have a presumed ETA for this update?
Also, I hope that Anthros and Demis will be added soon.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:04 am

And futas.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Wuffly121 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:00 am

I was just curious if there were any plans to implement alternative disposal text for the alternative vore types? I don't think what's in the google doc right now would fit very much with cock vore and unbirth
Wuffly121
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:16 am

Maybe we can make a new tag for alternative vore types. [DisposalCock] and [DisposalUnbirth] For such things, that would make the most sense.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:22 am

personally my biggest hope for this game is the characters being more vocal. Instead of the simple *agrees to be eaten* they'd actually say something depending on their love of vore and desire to be prey.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Morkeleb » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:58 pm

Another question, I noticed preds never ask if you'd like to be digested if they are endoing you. they just eventually spit you out but never ask if they can keep you for good. Hope that's added in the future.

And along with that, another idea for the more seducey preds vice the forceful ones, the rub stomach mechanic could be used to pleasure prey in your stomach towareds orgasm, increasing arousal everytime the pred does it to their entombed prey. And every time the prey orgasms inside them their chance for refusing the preds request to digest them would go down a percentage based on the prey willingness. Including the player. So a pred that's normally endosama could nom you, then bliss you out in their tummy for several ourgasms and then gently ask if they can keep you, and by that point your chance to say no is less than 10% and you hazily reply 'keep me' gurgle melt.

Would be a neat mechanic, but first they have to ask, which they currently don't. And it would be a good counter to the super uber preds that you can't forcefully vore or digest due to high pred and voracity scores, but instead have to seduce to death.

Great game though, I love it.
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:06 pm

What are the main features for the next update? It seems like its going to be pretty big
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Game keeps crashing on me but it doesn't leave any error messages. I press start new game, scroll over a few things, than it dies.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:17 pm

Younger99 wrote:Forgive me for asking but do you have a presumed ETA for this update?
Also, I hope that Anthros and Demis will be added soon.

Parts of it ended up being more work than anticipated, and didn't have much time this last week, but now that distraction is gone. I'm going to go ahead and declare the release date as the weekend after next (I.e. March 4-5) as my deadline. Having a set deadline should give me a target to aim for, though it's possible I may finish sooner depending on how things go.

Anthros and demis would probably be in the patch after this one (i.e Version 6)

Wuffly121 wrote:I was just curious if there were any plans to implement alternative disposal text for the alternative vore types? I don't think what's in the google doc right now would fit very much with cock vore and unbirth

That could certainly work. I honestly don't know how disposal works for those (is it just being turned into cum, or is there a harder disposal type for those?)

Winny wrote:Maybe we can make a new tag for alternative vore types. [DisposalCock] and [DisposalUnbirth] For such things, that would make the most sense.

If there's someone who wants to create those, go ahead and use those two tags (and clarify my question above)

Ryan-Drakel wrote:personally my biggest hope for this game is the characters being more vocal. Instead of the simple *agrees to be eaten* they'd actually say something depending on their love of vore and desire to be prey.

Yes, that's something that I would like to have as well. I'll probably work my way towards that a little bit at a time as the dialogue expands.

Morkeleb wrote:Another question, I noticed preds never ask if you'd like to be digested if they are endoing you. they just eventually spit you out but never ask if they can keep you for good. Hope that's added in the future.

And along with that, another idea for the more seducey preds vice the forceful ones, the rub stomach mechanic could be used to pleasure prey in your stomach towareds orgasm, increasing arousal everytime the pred does it to their entombed prey. And every time the prey orgasms inside them their chance for refusing the preds request to digest them would go down a percentage based on the prey willingness. Including the player. So a pred that's normally endosama could nom you, then bliss you out in their tummy for several ourgasms and then gently ask if they can keep you, and by that point your chance to say no is less than 10% and you hazily reply 'keep me' gurgle melt.

Would be a neat mechanic, but first they have to ask, which they currently don't. And it would be a good counter to the super uber preds that you can't forcefully vore or digest due to high pred and voracity scores, but instead have to seduce to death.

Great game though, I love it.

Yeah, I do plan to flesh out the endo system some more. Right now they just release me between 20-40 turns later because I didn't know what else to do with them. I've had ideas contributed for longer term prey holding and various related interactions, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to tackle them for this patch or not. Seducing preds does sound like something that I'd want to aim for, as least as another method.

Randulf wrote:What are the main features for the next update? It seems like its going to be pretty big

Well, the big things are custom genders/sexes (such as herm), alternate vore types (based on what's been contributed, it will probably start off with cock vore and unbirth), A map editor, a variety of ui improvements, new interactions, and bug fixes. The alt-vore system ended up being more complicated than I first thought it would be, but it's mostly done now. There's also a variety of miscellaneous changes to make the game easier for me, (or others down the road) to modify. One is the interaction spreadsheet that was previously mentioned, to make it easy for others to contribute, and a centralized place to easily modify the texts. Also, based on that, interactions have gone from being written in code, to importing them to code from a spreadsheet to make them simpler to add and check over.

gorgonzoladealer wrote:Game keeps crashing on me but it doesn't leave any error messages. I press start new game, scroll over a few things, than it dies.

Unfortunately actual crashes are harder to figure out than normal exceptions, as the error messages are a lot more vague and they are a lot rarer. I'm not really sure where to start on that, I'm wondering if it's your computer bugging out when the tooltip text pops up for some reason, or what the actual trigger is? (As an example, I can see there have been a couple crashes reported, but there's no stack trace, just a vague 'Native Crash - ?DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace@@YAXAEBUDebugStringToFileData@@@Z' ) Maybe you should wait and try again with the next release?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 am

Did you mean April?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Wuffly121 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 am

When it comes to the alternate disposal stuff, at least for unbirth and cock vore, the normal thing I've seen is someone getting turned into cum during the digestion process then "released" by masturbation or sex.
Wuffly121
New to the forum

Postby slyfoxxl » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 pm

One fun addition might be the ability to impregnate the NPCs in order to generate more bots. Give them a rapid cycle, similar to the rate of digestion and a rapid growth from birth to npc. A nursery could be the holding station for them, given you already have a nurse station for regeneration.
slyfoxxl
New to the forum

Postby franciscofranco » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:54 pm

slyfoxxl wrote:One fun addition might be the ability to impregnate the NPCs in order to generate more bots. Give them a rapid cycle, similar to the rate of digestion and rapid growth from birth to npc. A nursery could be the holding station for them, given you already have a nurse station for regeneration.

I like the sound of more characters in a game, but alternatively, perhaps extra characters could be created in the character, and once created then they are spawned in at certain thresholds like if you start with 24 and 12 are eaten, another 12 characters "enroll at the school" to take their places.

It could add a whole new end game for players, as its basically wave survival and the objective would be to survive all the waves, additionally, it would work for players who don't use male characters who otherwise could get to use the pregnancy aspects of the game.
franciscofranco
Somewhat familiar

Postby voraciouser92 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi,
So I want to say that I like your game and, if you can, add objectifs to do,randomly, so it will not be too boring like try to steal an important object. And you can add an story. :gulp:
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:46 pm

slyfoxxl wrote:One fun addition might be the ability to impregnate the NPCs in order to generate more bots. Give them a rapid cycle, similar to the rate of digestion and a rapid growth from birth to npc. A nursery could be the holding station for them, given you already have a nurse station for regeneration.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I'm tempted to ask... but don't know if I should...
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:38 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
slyfoxxl wrote:One fun addition might be the ability to impregnate the NPCs in order to generate more bots. Give them a rapid cycle, similar to the rate of digestion and a rapid growth from birth to npc. A nursery could be the holding station for them, given you already have a nurse station for regeneration.

Do it. Do it! I have no idea what you're gonna ask but DO IT!!
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby PotatoFarmer » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:46 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

Do it. Do it! I have no idea what you're gonna ask but DO IT!!

https://youtu.be/ye5BuYf8q4o
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:13 pm

...If the younglings could get involved with the vore. There's already Vore War events involving children being eaten(and eating someone's kids here could be a good way to piss someone off). My lolicon ass wants the kids to be pred capable too(if you make a character 4'6 your basically playing as a old kid/young teen anyway. My favorite loli, Pearl Fey is 4'6 when she's 18(having only grown 5 inches since she was 8), and another kid was still taller than her).

PotatoFarmer wrote:https://youtu.be/ye5BuYf8q4o

Not suggesting they can be involved with romance. Although pedophilic characters wouldn't be unrealistic, and if they kids could be romantic with each other... loli x shota stuff is pretty freak'n cute.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game