Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V4D

Postby Winny » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Thibs wrote:
Winny wrote:How would I add spaces between DisposalBathroom and DisposalBathroombones?

Right click on where you want to add a space and click the “Add Row” option. It should add a blank row in between them.

Thank you~
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snek » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:42 pm

The bathroom stuff is a little long winded (it doesn't even fit on the sheet) if things were to be this detailed then it'd probably need to be a multiturn action, which I'm not against but it'd be separated into separate lines that would fit closer to the size you see most of the other lines on the sheet follow, I'm all for what you've written, but it just doesn't really fall in line with the format of how the rest of stuff is much shorter and less vividly detailed, stuff like describing them entering the stall and preparing for the toilet should probably be trimmed out in all honesty, but that's just my take, I'm not the one in charge of anything obviously.
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:44 pm

I totally get that, I'm mostly putting them down while they are inside my head and I can put them down. Once the community can settle on how the actual mechanics of disposal go, then it can be broken up into segments.

As things stand now, we have no clue how the system will go. So I'm left with putting blocks of text down, sadly. But that's just how it is atm.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Snek wrote:
Edit: Okay, went in there and did a little reorganizing, and added the ones I knew I needed, and renamed some of the generic Vore ones to OralVore to make things clearer. I'm guessing 'Ask If can Digest' and related ones are generic enough to work for all types, or should I split them into the subtypes as well?

i personally feel off with using the term digest outside of anything dealing with the digestive system, so maybe creating a term fetcher for this kind of thing that gets the right term could work.

Also it feels like it's getting to the point where the next update will be a little too big and change alot of underlying things so maybe it's best to get some smaller features out like the keybinds and map creator and such and let those be checked for bugs before implementing larger changes related to alt vore implementation and disposal. (yes this is partially me just wanting to have those keybinds and icon changes, but i can wait, the programmer in me is just getting very paranoid about this as well lol)

Well, what terms would you use for unbirth and cock vore, respectively? absorb for both? Cummification is probably too unwieldy to use there. :lol:

Honestly it is a bigger update, and probably bigger than I usually like to do in a single update, but there were some things I wanted to do that would all but require breaking save compatibility, so I wanted to go ahead and do them all at once, rather than having saves break multiple versions in a row. At this point though I have mostly a firm list of what I want to get done for this patch, the alt vore is the current project and it's a good bit of the way done. Vore Battles I might end up putting off until the next patch, that's still up in the air. After that there's some smaller things, but also a bunch of text and ui cleanup and bug fixing. Don't worry, I seem to be fairly good at managing the complexity. I'm starting to mix in some automated tests to reduce potential issues.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I have a silly idea.

What if there's a map that has 'natural devouring' entities. Like animals, plants, or even quicksand for that matter.

Could be RNG based depending on the locale. Add a bit of 'vorish threats' outside of a college campus. Course they may not be threats to some folks but desired moments.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:would it be possible to program in 'terrain' threats based on RNG? Like snakes, plants, etc?
I made a comment on it a few posts ago.

Or would that take too long?

Sorry, accidentally skipped over that one the first time. That could be an interesting option, though there's not any immediate plans for that. I think the most time consuming part of that would be having text for it, but I might try floating that out there once the core mechanics are a little more shored up.

Nomad_Zeke wrote:Are you planning on making alt vore types take the same amount of turns as oral?
And I'd expect this to be ways off: but could a predator be, theoretically, doing both oral and ub at the same time, so 2 prey at once?

Yeah, it will be the same number of turns. It uses the same 6 body parts (head, shoulders, torso, waist, legs, feet), at a rate of 1 per turn. Though it's possible that there might be delays later on, especially when trying to consume someone with a big belly.
As for consuming two prey at once. That could be possible, though I'd kind of assumed that taking someone in requires your full attention, but it might make sense for willing prey.

Kavvanshrike wrote:Id like to see some more consensual/dramatic stuff, ie if they prey ai has a very good relationship with pred and is very horny they may ask to be digested during endo, likewise preds who have endo vored someone may ask politely if their prey would like to be digested. So maybe add a willing/unwilling preference stat for the ai to influence the odds, I know some people prefer their vore to all be consensual, and likewise some who enjoy the struggle of prey in despair more than an easy meal.

I would also love to see the ai betraying their endo prey like opportunists after they've filled their belly with as many people as they can fit so maybe like an optional treachery stat for those who enjoy seeing the ai use deception instead of overpowering their prey.

Yeah, the AI needs a little bit of an overhaul as the number of interactions increases. I will try to get more interesting interactions in there. I was hesitant to have too many sliders to control behavior (to avoid being overwhelming), but I'll probably stick some more controls in there.

Morkeleb wrote:I'd just like to add an idea myself for more seductive and deceptive predators. Having orgasms stun for 5-20 turns. You pleasure your target via sex, and after orgasm they are helpless in post coital bliss for several turns, you could gulp down a normally undevourable target and digest them enough to make them to weak to resist once they recover from their orgasmic daze.

And of course the same could happen to you, that nice lady that lures you to her bed for sex . . . well . . .once she fucks you silly you don't have the strength or lucidity to resist as she slurps you down like a blissed out noodle.

So watch out for that pretty face, it's not just the strong predators you have to watch out for after all.

As for the mechanics, I'm thinking that orgasm greys out all your command but 'wait' for 5-20 turns or does the auto skip thing under the 'let 100 turns pass'. Though I lean more to the first option as that lets you pay attention to what people do to you while you are all blissed out. And of course there's nothing stopping predators from working on making you orgasm a second time WHILE you are still dazed from your first orgasm too, potentially keeping you sexually knocked out all the way til you melt away completely.

What do you think?

Well, orgasm does currently lower your defense against vore for a few turns currently. Complete helplessness feels like a bit much, though that could be an option for later on. That might also be a good idea for a trait.

No-One wrote:I notice that predators with prey in their stomachs can bring themselves to orgasm really quickly, but prey have to work hard to get there. Perhaps prey willingness should play a role here: if a prey has high prey willingness, they get really turned on by the situation and can bring themselves to orgasm faster?

Well, the voraphilia stat should accelerate that in both cases (it regulates the arousal gained through vore, both incoming and outgoing, though it's possible it's not working entirely as intended.

Zaleria wrote:I am an endo-loving switch, with preferences for female predators, and no preferences for the genders of prey, but, cuteness does influence interest in prey... The potential for long term endo that this game has, is highly appealing, though there doesn't seem to be much for the AI to do outside of social interactions, showering, and resting... Hopefully some more stuff gets added, or a more private scenario is made, so that it makes more sense. Perhaps something like an apartment shared by up to three or four people, with furniture, so that they have an excuse to sit around lazily with their occupant?
(Not quoting it all)

Yeah, that is one of the end goals for this project, to have a more believable world. Apartments could fit fairly well at some point in the future (one of the inspirations was the sims, after all)

That was partly me struggling to find a way that worked well for different styles without having to change the base sentence (though that's probably something I should look into). I'll try out that style though and make sure there's no grammatical issues with it.

Yeah, I should probably include some logic to make them behave differently in that regard, or have a few different scenarios of things they might do after they eat someone. Right now they just behave as usual, deciding to masturbate if their arousal gets above a certain point. Masturbation making the other one more likely to masturbate would probably also be a good idea.

I'll definitely check on prey to make sure there's not an issue with their horniness, since you're not the only person who's mentioned that.

They do eat, but the logic might need some tweaking (they're also significantly more likely to do it if they're willing, unwilling would only do it to someone they hate)

Will adjust the actions during swallowing (though I think most of the current ones would not work well, I'll have to think about it.)

Well, it determines whether you resist the attempt, and which style it puts you into by default. If you choose willing it will always succeed. It sounds like there may be an issue there where the wrong text is being used, I'll make sure to test that out.

Well, the length of showers was just arbitrarily chosen, but it was set to be at least a certain length to allow for various high jinks to occur there.

Don't worry about mentioning things that could have been mentioned before. Sometimes things slip through my note-taking, and seeing more people talk about something signals to me that it's something they're more passionate about.

Well, the modability of this project will increase as it goes along. This patch had the experiment people supplying text for events in hopefully a way that made sense. In the future that will probably be editable on the user end, and there will probably be other user configurable things as well.

As it goes along, the number of interactions will increase, and hopefully give a variety of interesting things for everyone.

There is an option to edit appearance options (or at least, height, weight, and various descriptions... or did you mean an option to edit the options that it randomly picks from? Will check into the showering bit.

Winny wrote:I wrote a simple bathroom disposal scene in the chart, I think I got the terms correct and the language, I was kind of trying to figure out if. [TargetName] also did previous targets like. would you use [TargetName] To pull up past digested people? Once they are digested are they still [TargetName] Even though they are technically not a "Target" anymore? If not, what they be called?

I mean they're not technically the target, but the replacement text already exists for target, so for that, I'd just make it so that the Target was the last person eaten... or the person responsible for that action. (If there are multiple would they combine, or just happen independently?)

Snek wrote:The bathroom stuff is a little long winded (it doesn't even fit on the sheet) if things were to be this detailed then it'd probably need to be a multiturn action, which I'm not against but it'd be separated into separate lines that would fit closer to the size you see most of the other lines on the sheet follow, I'm all for what you've written, but it just doesn't really fall in line with the format of how the rest of stuff is much shorter and less vividly detailed, stuff like describing them entering the stall and preparing for the toilet should probably be trimmed out in all honesty, but that's just my take, I'm not the one in charge of anything obviously.

I mean a block of text could still work, the game will wrap text across multiple lines. Honestly the other stuff isn't too detailed because I'm not the greatest writer, and my text tends to be pretty utilitarian, and not flowery.

As for the process, should I just put up a straw poll here between 1 turn and 3-4 turns, or does someone have other opinions on how it should go?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:58 pm

It might be best to put up a straw poll to figure it out. To cement the means and the coded language so people can start on it.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snek » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:17 am

I'd say disposal should probably be independent of prey names for multiprey just for programming sake, there could be a simple bowel tracking number that keeps track of how many prey have been digested but not released and make the disposal take 3 turns +1 per additional occupant, and text could have 1 variant for single prey, maybe tracking the name for that single one if you want in a temp holder string until release or a second prey is added to the bowels (or using a generic reference to the prey if you want, I don't think it matters too much honestly), but if it becomes more than 1 definitely make it use a general group disposal line, rather than listing out each name.
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Zaleria » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:09 am

Oh? There is an option to edit the appearance options? I thought I checked for one, and didn't find it. I will look more thoroughly later.

As for showering, having to use it several times per stage of cleanliness just feels a bit excessive to me, when there are already multiple stages to work through. Perhaps an option to do it faster, for when folks don't want to sit in the showers so long?

I never saw the predators masturbating however, even at the final two stages of horniness. If their settings were high enough, they would just randomly orgasm over time from the gradual buildup. And never saw prey eating each other inside of a pred, even though the folks inside all had max'd settings for being predators, and high/max'd for prey. And I saw no difference in the text between choosing willing or unwilling, and it put me in the willing interaction set regardless as well. which was why I brought it up.

Modding sounds fun though, might just make some endo-oriented stuff and share it if that goes smoothly. Though it looks like folks here might not be very interested in that. x'D

EDIT: So, I found the options for editing appearances and even preferences for the different characters. They weren't quite where I expected them to be, but that's fine. More importantly, I tried all sorts of things to see if AI could in fact eat fellow prey that are trapped in a predator with it, and I could not get them to. Since the AI predators are constantly spitting prey back out when I am trying to mess with them, I controlled the predator directly, had one 100% predator with no prey preferences, one 100% prey with no predator preferences, and one switch with 100% of both, loitered around for several hundred turns, and the only development was that the prey and the switch started playing around with each other, while the predator masturbated. There was also some wonkiness with predators inside of predators, spitting their prey out into the belly they were stuck in... To make the explanation easier to understand, let's say Predator 1 has Predator 2 inside them, and predator 2 tried to spit up their prey... While the exact wording might not be right, the actors' roles in the described scene are as they were in my game... "Predator 2 manages to climb their way out of Prey's throat, only to find themselves in the belly of Predator 2", that's right, the predator spitting out prey, climbed out of the prey, into their own stomach according to the description... x'D
Last edited by Zaleria on Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaleria
New to the forum

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:22 am

Aurilika wrote:Well, what terms would you use for unbirth and cock vore, respectively? absorb for both? Cummification is probably too unwieldy to use there. :lol:

I use "melt", personally.

Aurilika wrote:As for the process, should I just put up a straw poll here between 1 turn and 3-4 turns, or does someone have other opinions on how it should go?

I think a poll is the best bet here. That way you can get everyone's opinion clearly and easily.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chugly » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 pm

I would treat it similar to any of the options that have a continue prompt like sleeping, talking and showering. It would take 1 turn per person, with it taking additional turns per person digested, and the option cant be continued if you are empty. That would allow it to be interrupted if need be and lines for the action can be written similar to how it is in Vore War.

My only concern is if it would need a max capacity like the stomach or not, where it would limit you from eating more if you haven't done your business, otherwise it could lead to a scenario where you can have multiple instances of a character stewing away in your guts while the current live one is walking about the level. Might be a good idea to have reformation delayed if a characters remains aren't dumped yet.

All of this should probably be able to be turned on or off depending on the players preferences.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby Snek » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:37 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:I use "melt", personally.

I second this, i personally see it as the womb/balls typically heating up and then by whatever reaction/force/magic you wanna call it, the person starts to melt/lose their form into a pool of juices/cum, not that there's the most science or logic put to it (not that there is much in any of this) but that's how I've seen lethal unbirth/CV handled elsewhere typically and that's how i perceive it, so melt is probably the term I'd roll with.
Snek
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:12 pm

Winny wrote:It might be best to put up a straw poll to figure it out. To cement the means and the coded language so people can start on it.

Okay, I made a poll for it.

https://strawpoll.com/yhckay96

Zaleria wrote:Oh? There is an option to edit the appearance options? I thought I checked for one, and didn't find it. I will look more thoroughly later.

As for showering, having to use it several times per stage of cleanliness just feels a bit excessive to me, when there are already multiple stages to work through. Perhaps an option to do it faster, for when folks don't want to sit in the showers so long?

I never saw the predators masturbating however, even at the final two stages of horniness. If their settings were high enough, they would just randomly orgasm over time from the gradual buildup. And never saw prey eating each other inside of a pred, even though the folks inside all had max'd settings for being predators, and high/max'd for prey. And I saw no difference in the text between choosing willing or unwilling, and it put me in the willing interaction set regardless as well. which was why I brought it up.

Modding sounds fun though, might just make some endo-oriented stuff and share it if that goes smoothly. Though it looks like folks here might not be very interested in that. x'D

EDIT: So, I found the options for editing appearances and even preferences for the different characters. They weren't quite where I expected them to be, but that's fine. More importantly, I tried all sorts of things to see if AI could in fact eat fellow prey that are trapped in a predator with it, and I could not get them to. Since the AI predators are constantly spitting prey back out when I am trying to mess with them, I controlled the predator directly, had one 100% predator with no prey preferences, one 100% prey with no predator preferences, and one switch with 100% of both, loitered around for several hundred turns, and the only development was that the prey and the switch started playing around with each other, while the predator masturbated. There was also some wonkiness with predators inside of predators, spitting their prey out into the belly they were stuck in... To make the explanation easier to understand, let's say Predator 1 has Predator 2 inside them, and predator 2 tried to spit up their prey... While the exact wording might not be right, the actors' roles in the described scene are as they were in my game... "Predator 2 manages to climb their way out of Prey's throat, only to find themselves in the belly of Predator 2", that's right, the predator spitting out prey, climbed out of the prey, into their own stomach according to the description... x'D

Okay, will take another look at showering speed (I haven't looked at it since the beginning, so it probably does need adjusting)

Will check out the other issues that you mention. The prey losing track of where it's supposed to be is an issue that I definitely will fix as part of this patch. That issue has so far resisted attempts to fix it, but I'll do my best to eliminate it.

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:I use "melt", personally.

Sounds good, that's what I'll go with.

Chugly wrote:I would treat it similar to any of the options that have a continue prompt like sleeping, talking and showering. It would take 1 turn per person, with it taking additional turns per person digested, and the option cant be continued if you are empty. That would allow it to be interrupted if need be and lines for the action can be written similar to how it is in Vore War.

My only concern is if it would need a max capacity like the stomach or not, where it would limit you from eating more if you haven't done your business, otherwise it could lead to a scenario where you can have multiple instances of a character stewing away in your guts while the current live one is walking about the level. Might be a good idea to have reformation delayed if a characters remains aren't dumped yet.

All of this should probably be able to be turned on or off depending on the players preferences.

Well, people have requested the reformation to not be instant, so that option will be in play. As for having multiples of the same, that might be kind of tricky to get them in and digested before the previous one finishes.

Rest assured, anything remotely questionable, will be an optional thing, disposal especially.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Winny » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Since it looks like most people wanted it over several moves, I split up the disposal text in chunks of 1-4 rounds.

Also, little side thought, if I wanted to write other things that hinted towards disposal such as "Taunting/Begging/Willing conversations." Would that be fine, as long as I say tag it. "Disposal talk" or "D-Talk" say in the bar besides the priority bar? That way people can see that and steer clear of it if they dislike it.

I have no idea how your code looks, or how hard it would be to add a "If" statement I think it goes? For those that have "Disposal" turned on.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Winny wrote:Since it looks like most people wanted it over several moves, I split up the disposal text in chunks of 1-4 rounds.

Also, little side thought, if I wanted to write other things that hinted towards disposal such as "Taunting/Begging/Willing conversations." Would that be fine, as long as I say tag it. "Disposal talk" or "D-Talk" say in the bar besides the priority bar? That way people can see that and steer clear of it if they dislike it.

I have no idea how your code looks, or how hard it would be to add a "If" statement I think it goes? For those that have "Disposal" turned on.

Okay, sounds good.

Yeah, that would actually be extremely easy to do. You can just stick a [DisposalEnabled] tag in the conditional column for any of those messages, the set up for that would be extremely fast on my end.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:42 pm

It's sad that npc preds never try to vore you during sex, they'll endo you, but never do the kiss vore thing. Mayve that's being added in the future
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Morkeleb wrote:It's sad that npc preds never try to vore you during sex, they'll endo you, but never do the kiss vore thing. Mayve that's being added in the future

similar to this, when an npc is trapped in a belly with another npc they tend to eat the other prey and digest if they're hungry enough, but not if the other prey is the player, likewise player let ai act wont try to swallow fellow prey and digest them even when starving.(not sure if i've even seen let ai act eat other prey at all)
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby MadEnough » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:50 pm

The npcs will kissvore during sex if they have a high pred willingness.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Morkeleb » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:52 am

huh, Like how high? maybe I've been unlucky then because I've played the game a lot and never had a pred kissvore me during sex even once, always endo
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:34 am

that's right, but I ended up having the right predator
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Morkeleb » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:55 pm

yep, just tested it with a full dorm of 11 people all with pred willingness of 100%, NONE of them kissvored, they did kiss endo, but not vore
Morkeleb
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Might take high Voraphilia and/or promiscuity too. Maybe a new stat/check could be added for betrayal tendency? Like how willing an npc is to vore/kissvore unwilling friends/lovers?
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game