Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (0.25b) [Lag/Bug Fixes]

Postby Stega » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 am

I did that before but I got a foot crushing scene
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby kip » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:58 pm

Really? What version are you playing, 0.25 or 0.25b? In 0.25b, I've only ever had these progressions with Vanessa:

First escape --> recapture --> Oral --> Unbirth --> restaurant scene, which branches according to what you do:

1) Struggle --> make her orgasm --> escape in the restroom stall, then the next time she finds you, she'll do Oral --> Unbirth --> Anal.
2) Struggle --> make her orgasm --> don't escape --> Anal
3) Don't struggle --> foot scene, where I assume she crushes you if you don't comply, but if you do, it wraps around into the Oral --> Unbirth --> restaurant cycle again.

If you're playing 0.25, not 0.25b, then I salute you for being made of sterner stuff than am I!
kip
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:56 am

I'll post what I posted on the giantesscity thread here:

I noticed there doesn't seem to be any menu option to save. I didn't see anything in the introduction area that looked like a save point either despite me being able to control my character. So, what do save points look like?

In addition, how do I escape vanessa with only two turns of Vanessa recovering from her orgasm? I 've made her orgasm three times already, and it's not happening, because the game doesn't give me enough depth to wiggle out in one turn. (Since she takes priority in her turn, and thus executes her recovery first before I do my thing. So on the second turn, I actually can't escape, since she's already recovered technically.)

She can also use her turn to pull me in a second time in addition to pulling me in ambiently, which is basically just cheating for her. I eventually got out after quite some time more, but I encountered a fatal error on the Busty Girl:

[ https://i.imgur.com/owVtMVv.png ]

This error occurs right after you attempt to climb out after surrendering once (No progress is made each climb out attempt no matter what.)

The game over screens with the lesbian couple (Lunette/whatever) are all covered with black, so you can't tell what menu item you're selecting or when you can actually open the menu on the game over screen for them.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Draupnir7 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:26 am

You save at your 'secretary' in the base.

As for Vanessa, the best I can do for advice is 'try to be as far out as possible when she orgasms'.

Can't help with the rest.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby luke1401 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:42 pm

I think I now have done most of whats available in the game (find the lab quest activated, got lube etc) and am loving it so far andcant wait for an update.

Few things though:
1) there is a blue haired girl outside the school wast of where you start, can only be seen with increased sight. How do I get to her or is that imposible right now?
2) when i got out of grace in the lucy event it ran round to the next day with me inside grace.
3) graces bondage event insta fails, is there some trick I am missing?

Other than that love the game, keep it up.
luke1401
Participator

Postby outword » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Great game, one of the best love giantess/femdom theme games, can't wait for an update
outword
New to the forum

Postby kip » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:37 pm

1) That's Valentina! She's in the almost-unplayable 0.25, but was accidentally modified in 0.25b so she only appears in a place we can't get to yet.
2) That is odd. D:
3) You don't have much of a window to escape in that event, but it can be done. I don't know what determines who goes first in an encounter, whether it's Agility or something else, but my level 5+ character with improved boots was able to escape without trouble.

I'm glad there are others who enjoy this game as much as I do! Good luck in there.
kip
New to the forum

Postby eatme1234 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:41 am

I am happy to announce Shrunken Life has just updated to 0.3! Hopefully this has a lot less bugs than the previous version, and I hope it is more enjoyable. The download is in the same mega folder.

Here is also a changelog (which again you can find a link to on the main post). I may have forgotten to add some things, consider those "surprises."
Spoiler: show
- You can skip Vanessa's first fight if you continually fail
- Added Christi (Spawns in at level 9+)
- Added Nina/Niki (suggested character)
- Valentina correctly spawns
- Various formula changes
- Decreased Vanessa move speed a little
- Enemies have a sight range once again. They'll move at random until you're nearby
- Drunk Girl now despawns when far enough away from her (like other generic giantess)
- Fixed surrendering bugs
- Fixed Various Typos
- Minor changes to Vanessa's Intro Scene and the High Class Girl's gameover
- Vanessa now properly rewards you if you do a good job in her foot massage game
- Fixed bug where you'd get weakened from an orgasm even if you didn't climax (High Class Girl).
- Fixed a bug in Grace/Lucy tug-of-war event causing you to skip Lucy a go straight to Grace/Eva when reaching 0 depth
- Fixed HP and MP values being set incorrectly after Lucy's Dream Battle
- Chance of a Lucy duplicate appearing in Lucy's Dream Battle decreased from 100% to 40%
- Fixed game breaking CanvasRendering bug
- Fixed Lucy's Dream Battle Victory scene playing even after losing
- It is now possible to wake up various npcs during sleep events (bug that has been fixed)
- Some other things that I may have forgotten to post here >.<

Looking for a Sprite Artist
I am currently looking for a sprite artist willing to make icons for the various items/equipments/statuses in the game that do not have icons yet. If you have some free time and would like to contribute, please let me know either a PM or on the discord!

Looking for someone with experience in Photoshop
I am also looking for someone with experience in photoshop to help with some pictures. The program I use to make the pictures isn't exactly vore specific, and there's only so much I can do. But with Photo editing the possibilities become limitless! PM me or say something on the discord server if you'd like to contribute!
eatme1234
Participator

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:50 am

Good shit! Looking forward to trying this new version out, since I skipped 0.25b!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valvatorez » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:40 am

What a nice early christmas present. Gonna test the new update later today!
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:31 pm

How many times am I supposed to speak with the friendly girl before she gives me bottles? (IE: So I can collect lube) Also, where are all of her spawns? Because sometimes she won't spawn at the entrance.

Also, if you talk to her near the end of your timer, she won't give you anything, since her event is broken into two parts.

Oh and. If you do a re-try on the busty girl, then immediately surrender (Which sends you to 0 but doesn't end the fight) then immediately curl up, this happens:

ian66613
---

Postby bebopy » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:07 pm

I absolutely LOVE the new content available, I know technically the Nurse was in the previous update, but man that interaction and how many branches are off of it are fantastic, this may be one of my favorite games. It's just got so much variety and I love the 3d swing shots.
bebopy
Participator

Postby Max28z » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:31 am

Where can i find a lube in the game ?
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Uh anyone know how to level up the fastest?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby RichardDix » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Found a bug in v.25b that still exists in v.3

Sometimes when you are captured by the cowgirl neither of you will be able to affect the depth meter. Surrendering and trying again does not fix this.

Also, please consider adjusting the item drop-rates for the cowgirl, because the amount of times I've received nothing from her is frustrating considering she is the only npc I know of who drops corrupted chocolate. It's seriously like a 1/100 chance you will get chocolate and a 1/10 chance that you will get anything useful at all, compare that to the busty girl who you can farm milk from as a reliable food source.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby RichardDix » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:47 pm

Almost forgot to say thank you for fixing Valentina's spawn. Never got to interact with her until this update and her av scenes are definitely my favorite so far.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Halowinner wrote:Uh anyone know how to level up the fastest?

so, i found to power-level, your best bet is to start with the drunk girl, as her encounter is the least punishing for extended engagements, assuming this is directly after you started the game, there should be a minimal amount of fetish fuckery. basically, you'll get pulled in and lose your first shot, thats fine. the point is to try to climb out as much as possible, to give yourself as much xp as possible. assuming you dont get terrible rng rolls for fetish procs, you should be able to excape her eventually, with a fair bit of levels under your belt,

afterwards, i beleive the next best step up would be the busty generic girl, she is a fair bit stronger, but her sweat gimmick makes it nearly impossible to excape after youve been fighting for a while, she doesent pull you in much, though, so she's good for struggling aghainst, which gives levels. if you're desperate to escape dont be afraid to pop a 500m sprinter if you have one, items can be your best friend. after my grindfest with her i went up from 4 to level 8, which seems fairly decent.

if you cant fight the drunk girl right off the bat, i dont know if she gives good xp, but the elegant oral girl is a pretty easy fight, and at least gives you helpful items if you win or lose.
afterwards, you should be strong enough for most of the main girls, sometimes TOO strong, (sorry for nuking you lucy i didnt mean it)
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:50 pm

mmmooo55 wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Uh anyone know how to level up the fastest?

so, i found to power-level, your best bet is to start with the drunk girl, as her encounter is the least punishing for extended engagements, assuming this is directly after you started the game, there should be a minimal amount of fetish fuckery. basically, you'll get pulled in and lose your first shot, thats fine. the point is to try to climb out as much as possible, to give yourself as much xp as possible. assuming you dont get terrible rng rolls for fetish procs, you should be able to excape her eventually, with a fair bit of levels under your belt,

afterwards, i beleive the next best step up would be the busty generic girl, she is a fair bit stronger, but her sweat gimmick makes it nearly impossible to excape after youve been fighting for a while, she doesent pull you in much, though, so she's good for struggling aghainst, which gives levels. if you're desperate to escape dont be afraid to pop a 500m sprinter if you have one, items can be your best friend. after my grindfest with her i went up from 4 to level 8, which seems fairly decent.

if you cant fight the drunk girl right off the bat, i dont know if she gives good xp, but the elegant oral girl is a pretty easy fight, and at least gives you helpful items if you win or lose.
afterwards, you should be strong enough for most of the main girls, sometimes TOO strong, (sorry for nuking you lucy i didnt mean it)

im uh at level 7 just trying to get to level 9
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Max28z wrote:Where can i find a lube in the game ?

Spoiler: show
Get 5 bottles from Amy. (I still don't know how myself.)

Get caught by Vanessa. Surrender to her oral attacks. Surrender to her unbirthing. When she gets to work, attempt an escape and get her to the brink of orgasm. Don't escape.

Don't escape while she sleeps, then she'll shove you into her butt. She will lock you in with anal beads.

Use bottles during this time to acquire lube.

And before you tell me, I've talked to Amy 4+ times, she wants a USB stick or something, which seems to be inside the Nun's body. But I can't get it.
ian66613
---

Postby VVV » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:08 am

what is the chicken for
VVV
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game