Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby essayons12 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:50 pm

So to get to Irene currently you have to try to keep christi in her first scene until her manager shows up and keep her wet, dont escape though
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkDaemonX » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:05 pm

Not a fan of the time mechanic at all, nor the disobedience with the fetish mechanic, nor the fact that some girls just appear out of thin air in front of you sometimes, nor that they move around so much, and I don't like the random spawning of girl, each girl should have a certain path they walk, or location they stay in, the teacher obviously having the largest area she'll walk in, and as some advice, make the drunk girl slow down a little, and at one point the teacher saw me when she wasn't even on-screen, it was probably a case of her spawning on top of me though, which is not acceptable in a game

You could've mentioned that there was fatal vore in this game, I went in expecting only non-fatal vore, but ran into fatal vore, so now my evening is ruined, I only like non-fatal vore, and went into the oral vore scenes expecting that, but what I got instead was fatal vore.
DarkDaemonX
New to the forum

Postby essayons12 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:43 pm

So has anybody found the toxic herb yet and if so where?
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:30 am

Does anyone have a replacement download link?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:09 am

Dongers wrote:Does anyone have a replacement download link?

The game link was one of the ones targeted by the fake DMCA attacks on GC too from what I heard. Might be awhile depending what he does.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Daichi777 wrote:

The game link was one of the ones targeted by the fake DMCA attacks on GC too from what I heard. Might be awhile depending what he does.

I hope they reupload soon. I was kinda looking forward to trying this one out. I'm a bit worried though. This game seems abandoned at first glance and there might be a chance that the dev didn't even notice the take down. :(
Dongers
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:36 pm

Dongers wrote:
Daichi777 wrote:

I hope they reupload soon. I was kinda looking forward to trying this one out. I'm a bit worried though. This game seems abandoned at first glance and there might be a chance that the dev didn't even notice the take down. :(

From the dev's discord:
So apparently someone filed a claim against my Shrunken Life folder on mega, so right now the link for Shrunken Life isn't working. They haven't specified what in the game was in violation of a copyright, but for the time being I'm going to have to wait for them to respond and explain what needs to be removed before I reupload the versions (Hopefully I still have the current public version on my computer since the one I'm working on is incomplete)

I hope that answers your questions. :wink:
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Dongers » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Azirovka wrote:From the dev's discord:
So apparently someone filed a claim against my Shrunken Life folder on mega, so right now the link for Shrunken Life isn't working. They haven't specified what in the game was in violation of a copyright, but for the time being I'm going to have to wait for them to respond and explain what needs to be removed before I reupload the versions (Hopefully I still have the current public version on my computer since the one I'm working on is incomplete)

I hope that answers your questions. :wink:

I'm confident that there's nothing that needs to be removed. This game is one of the many victims of some vorephobe going around claiming copyright to shut down as many games as possible. Mega just allows you to file copyright claims against anything without much hassle. Defending that copyright after getting claimed requires you to give the claimer your personal information.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:55 pm

Didn't something similar happen to Tsumi Umi Sushi ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Dongers » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Azirovka wrote:Didn't something similar happen to Tsumi Umi Sushi ?

Also Tiny misadventures and FantasM
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:10 am

Dongers wrote:
Azirovka wrote:Didn't something similar happen to Tsumi Umi Sushi ?

Also Tiny misadventures and FantasM

It was any game that shared Mega/Mediafire links that were posted on GiantessCity, first 4 pages at least that I've seen with more people each day saying they've been hit. I made a thread to warn about it if happened here so people should back up/be wary of counter claiming, but no idea why it was moved to rest of the world. Couldn't find anything in rules against it before posting. Even if it was up here for a few days where it affects it could've saved a lot of headache for people. Just hope the person doing this doesn't come to Eka's because there are far more games here and people who have left them over the years.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 am

Have there been any new infos on the fake copyright claim and the state of the game?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Tyler1999 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:37 pm

I can't seem to not escape or let the bar in the bottom left corner get to 100 when with lucy, if i do my game crashes. would love to see the melt away scene with her
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeisKhan » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:40 am

I zipped mine back up, minus my saves of course.
Edit: Link fixed, and found a Mega link on Giantess City just in case.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eq7l1hkbwch5vgw/Shrunken_Life_v0.3.zip/file
https://mega.nz/folder/E89CQTpa#Vo3881-UhWA8blnPF5rHZA
Last edited by GeisKhan on Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:35 pm

Is the game abandoned ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:25 pm

Azirovka wrote:Is the game abandoned ?

According to the devs discord the game is still in active development, IRL has just slowed his progress.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby DiseWon » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:39 am

GeisKhan wrote:

I zipped mine back up, minus my saves of course.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/eq7l1hkbwch5vgw/Shrunken_Life_v0.3.zip/file

well, the link doesn't work.
DiseWon
New to the forum

Postby Kernium » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:48 pm

Overmind42 wrote:

According to the devs discord the game is still in active development, IRL has just slowed his progress.

Does anyone has the dev's Discord then? Would be awesome to have new content.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheGreatUnknown » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:40 pm

Kernium wrote:
Overmind42 wrote:

Does anyone has the dev's Discord then? Would be awesome to have new content.

should be a link on the original post in the beginning for the discord
Better To Try And Fail Then Not Try At All
TheGreatUnknown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kernium » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:46 am

TheGreatUnknown wrote:

According to the devs discord the game is still in active development, IRL has just slowed his progress.[/quote]

Thanks, it's at the bottom of the first post for anybody that would like to see it.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game