Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby Wanderer » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:20 am

Yoshi174 wrote:What swallow scenes are there besides Nina/Nika?

Someone mentioned grace will swallow you...how do you get the item or means to make her do that?

Anyone have a save with a full gallery?

You have to get caught by Lucy and then escape her at the temple, this will make Lucy mad at you

if you get caught by Lucy again, her and Grace will get in an Oral tug-of-war with you. This sequence is buggy and I've had it crash during the battle and at Grace's gameover. If you want Lucy to get you, just Surrender as you can't struggle into her (though the prompts suggest you should be able to). Struggle to Grace and she'll end up swallowing you, this leads to a stomach mini-game with a chance at escape, presumably, I haven't escaped Grace's stomach for some reason :gulp:
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:27 am

Wanderer wrote:

Someone mentioned grace will swallow you...how do you get the item or means to make her do that?

You have to get caught by Lucy and then escape her at the temple, this will make Lucy mad at you

if you get caught by Lucy again, her and Grace will get in an Oral tug-of-war with you. This sequence is buggy and I've had it crash during the battle and at Grace's gameover. If you want Lucy to get you, just Surrender as you can't struggle into her (though the prompts suggest you should be able to). Struggle to Grace and she'll end up swallowing you, this leads to a stomach mini-game with a chance at escape, presumably, I haven't escaped Grace's stomach for some reason :gulp:

Thanks. I found oral scenes from lunnette and the fancy girl so far but didn't know about this one! Any idea where lucy is or how to encounter her? apparently you need to get caught by grace first? Grace is the nun right, she doesnt seem to do anything to you though....
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:47 am

Well I have it mostly figured out I think. It's way too tedious to get Lucy to show up since you can't save at any of the steps to get there which is ridiculously annoying. Having gotten to the Eva scolding lucy once in the temple fountain thing, going to try to get to Lucy AGAIN and see if any of the Lucy/Grace swallow scenes will activate. What a pain in the ass.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Tyler1999 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:24 pm

Wanderer wrote:

any idea how to do this? my game keeps crashing once i press strugle for the scene at the temple
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby clone4000 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:47 pm

I've been playing this for a while now but am playing it wrong? I've not had any tools to get the chunks of resources, there aren't any crafting recipes to make any and my foraging just nets me a handful of food with barely any crumbs to buy from the merchants.

This shows promise but right now it feels like I'm missing a big chunk of the game.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby maslina666 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Lucy has to catch you once, then escape from her during meditation and return to Grace. At night, run away from her in the same way and the most important thing is that Lucy would notice you, after that the OV confrontation between the girls will begin
I hope I explained it clearly:)
maslina666
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:05 pm

I thought there was maybe some av with grace i remember something like that when i look though the pictures area anyone know what else there is with grace and Lucy scenes? Might just boot up the game to try again since it been a while and i thought i saw everything but the whole oral scene that was talked about before and now im wondering on what i ask before if that even in the game
Halowinner
Participator

Postby psaykotic » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:31 pm

Halowinner wrote:I thought there was maybe some av with grace i remember something like that when i look though the pictures area anyone know what else there is with grace and Lucy scenes? Might just boot up the game to try again since it been a while and i thought i saw everything but the whole oral scene that was talked about before and now im wondering on what i ask before if that even in the game

Spoiler: show
Grace scenes that I've been able to find are the original UB from her noticing you have a fetish (UB fetish apparently isn't enough, I only got this to trigger from an oral fetish) Then if you lose to EVA in the double UB scene you'll unlock the second UB scene with Grace. If you get to the sleeping portion of Grace's story (It took me 4 tries at the EVA tug of war UB scene to trigger the night scene with Grace instead of her day scene which doesn't do much) You can try moving her underwear to the side AFTER you notice some movement on the bed, and as I understand it, only if it says she's motionless. Lucy's scenes open up then and she has 3 nightmare scenes that it will randomly choose every time you lose to her at the meditation scene (Note: you only have I believe 4 or 5 of these before you fade away inside of Lucy). These are Lucy's UB/AV scene as Catherine as a giantess, the first oral battle with a clone of Lucy, and an odd fight sequence with Lucy when you are the same size. If you escape from Lucy during the meditation scene and then stay to get her off, that will get Eva mad at her, so when you go to Grace again, you will unlock the last Oral scene with Lucy and progress the story in the process (If you are collecting gallery scenes, make sure to trigger at least the AV and Oral scene with Lucy's nightmare sequence before you attempt to get Eva mad at Lucy during meditation, or you won't be able to repeat this or view the scenes in the gallery later). As of now it doesn't seem to have an AV scene with Grace but you do get a little bit during the nightmare sequence with Lucy.
Last edited by psaykotic on Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby maslina666 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:45 pm

I think a small guide on passing and getting some scenes will be useful for many

Vanessa:
The very first girl in the game that you get into
The first time you can escape from her in any case, if it is too difficult, then a special fairy can help you with getting out of the girl
UB Scenes: she has them according to the standard.
AV Scene: If you bring a girl to orgasm in a restaurant, then the next day she will move you into her anus and plug you with a toy, if you resist for a long time and try to get out, then the toy will fall out and you will return home
FF Scene: If you don't cause her problems while working, she will ask you to give her a foot massage and after that she will reward you with resources
OV Scene: With full Vore, the scene is available as the story of the girl Amy, the scene with giving you pleasure from her tongue may be accidental during the capture

Grace:
UB: A scene is available after receiving any fetish, except UB, the girl will put you inside for cleansing
F/F UB: This scene happens by itself the next day with another nun and there are two further development choices.
BV: To begin with, Eva should take you to her and return Grace the next day, if you can get out of the capture, then you will have the choice to stay and play with Grace's chest or run away
AV: Not implemented in the current patch
OV: At F/F Ub, you have to stay with Grace and get out of her at night when you receive a hint that the girl has shifted in bed. After that, Lucy takes you to her, you escape from her during meditation and return to Grace in the same way as before and get out of her in the same way at night, when you get to Lucy again, a battle between the girls for you will begin and you will be eaten by one of the girls.

Valentina:
At the first meeting with her, a UB scene awaits you
AV: To get this scene, you need to try to get out of the girl right at the moment of her meeting with the school principal, right after meeting Vanessa (Use a feminine potion for orgasm 2-3 pieces) The next time you meet a girl, she will make you climb into the anus.
AV -> OV: The scene is not implemented until the end. A few hours after placing you in the anus, the girl will ask you about apologies, stay in it and be silent, then there will be a scene with the training of two other girls and only then try to get out of it, these two girls will take turns trying to pull you out of Valentine's mouth
OV: Not implemented

Eva:
UB Vore: After eva has taken you to her, stay in her and Grace a few circles to achieve the maximum UB fetish, when the girl starts praying in the temple, you will be able to get out of her (OTHERWISE you will die) When it comes to panties, then you need to watch the girl's eyes and move them only when her eyes are closed(Otherwise, she will push you back

Lunette:
ButtCrush: While looking for food at school, go to the smoking desk and start climbing the table. (The scene will start if you do not have time to climb completely on the table)
OV 1: Climb up on the desk that was discussed earlier and collect food until the girl comes up and grabs you, the first time she can let you go, but the next time the scene will play OV
OV + BV: Fall into the hands of a pink-haired girl (she always appears in the toilet and has a short haircut) She will take you to the Lunette and the game scene will begin, the OV scene will begin after you run out of all air and you lose
Addition: After escaping from the girls' game, you will have a choice whether to watch their further caresses or not (if you choose an item with a peek, then the game ends after the cutscene, if you don't peek, then you run away alive)

Nikki:
The girl always appears in the gym in the very north of the map
OV: Only this scene is available
The game consists in the fact that they are trying to eat you along with Nikki's milk
To win, you need to drink alcohol, which you get from interacting with a drunk girl at school, you need 2-3 bottles for each round
It's very easy to lose without alcohol, if you lose, Sister Nikki eats you

Irene:
I don't know how to get to this girl yet, but I think the people below will tell me and supplement this material

Evelyn:
So far, only the BV scene has been implemented: A black-haired girl at school, after your capture, she will put you in her cleavage and so will lead the lesson, you can not even try to resist during this (You need level 6 and lubricant) otherwise a fairy blocker will appear and tell you that the content is not implemented further
A hint for the future: After long conversations with Amy and returning the Usb to her, you will receive 5 bottles (they are filled with lubricant during Vanessa's AV punishment

Christi:
Only the UB scene is available. The girl is not fully implemented, but judging by the game files, she still has interaction with Valentina, Evelyn and her partner
, the girl accidentally appears in the corridors of the school
Available escape scenes: Cleaning in Valentina's office, Cleaning in the Library, Escape while Sleeping

Lucy:
How to get to Lucy I have already written in the guide on Grace, but I will repeat
It should be during Grace's sleep to get out of her during the hint that the girl turned over on the bed and then the succubus will intercept you and put you in the vagina
You will wake up in a dream where there will be several fetishes. AV, OV, UB
Lucy will be small and you, on the contrary, big and she will give you various pleasures to show how nice it is to have fun with tiny
Meditation Scene: In the morning Grace will drag Lucy to the temple, where you can escape from her and, after escaping, lick the girl's clitoris a little in retaliation (After this scene, with subsequent falling into Lucy's hands, the OV scene will begin.

Other girls:
Drunk girl - Very often runs around the school and tries to shove you into her vagina (alcohol is given for interacting with her, which is useful in OV scenes where they try to excite you)
CowGirl - When caught, she puts you in her anal passage
BustyGirl - When caught, puts you in her cleavage (aTtention: If you want to get out, then do not stretch the battle, otherwise every time you will be more and more hung on the sweat debuff and it will be harder for you to get out)
The girl in gloves - When caught, she will try to please you with her mouth (if she loses, she generously rewards you (but there is a mention in the files that she can eat you, but it has not yet been implemented, apparently)
Emilia - The girl is not yet implemented in the game, but there is a mention of her in the files, this is BV with full absorption in the nipples and also UB
Irene - I haven't found the girl myself yet, but I've seen mentions of UB involving Valentina as well as OV punishment scenes
Roxanne - Lunette is playing With This Girl While only BV game scene, but there is also a mention of the OV scene and the Dildo Play scene in the game files

And also, sorry for my English, not my native language, I hope this mini-guide will help many beginners
Here is a file with my unlocked gallery scenes (put it in www/data): https://www.mediafire.com/file/9e3rc4uu ... .json/file
This is my Save folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s11qftjwyn36v/save
maslina666
New to the forum

Postby psaykotic » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:41 pm

Great compilation there Maslina666 and I'll happily contribute to fill it out, but it's nice to see that I've likely unlocked every scene so far. I really can't wait for the next update, and hope that the Nikki scene will be unlocked in the gallery some time.

The girl with the gloves does have an OV scene that you can unlock by meeting her while at maximum Oral fetish (Level 3), you'll be presented with a new red text line before your game begins. If you lose, it's game over and she'll go much further than she has in the previous scenes.
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Irene can currently be met by lingering in Christi during the first capture scene. Don't escape or go full depth and you'll get caught by another girl and pulled out. You'll then do Irene's scene (the girl who captures you is not Irene, but her scene hasn't been implemented yet) presumably there is another time (maybe in the library) where the person who takes you from Christi is actually Irene, but I haven't seen it.

Irene's scene is OV with a timing minigame where you are asked trivia questions and she tries to eat you if you're wrong. If you answer enough right or pass the minigame enough times she lets you go. Fail the minigame once and she gulps you down.

Just some clarification on a couple scenes you mentioned: Vanessa's OV scene is the one where Amy tells you about a girl Vanessa ate and it is played out with models, yes? No other scene?

Also the Valentinia OV scene is not implemented? the AV to OV one?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sigsegv » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:42 pm

Is there a known way to avoid the crash during the Lucy UB struggle at the temple ?
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 pm

is it even possible to escape eva??
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Callen2 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:33 pm

Game is good, Granted the game needs to let girls sleep more Often so you can escape, the Minigames can be harsh where You are Pull in for almost 50 points of depth, and its pointless, but i have one main issue

I see the game says it has anal vore, and oral but... where? ive checked a few girls and its mostly Unbirth i wish the game kinda told you or warned you who dose what After or gives you a Run away option if you Meet them, so you don't get stuck in the same minigame you don't want
Callen2
New to the forum

Postby NovaDragn » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Callen2 wrote:Game is good, Granted the game needs to let girls sleep more Often so you can escape, the Minigames can be harsh where You are Pull in for almost 50 points of depth, and its pointless, but i have one main issue

I see the game says it has anal vore, and oral but... where? ive checked a few girls and its mostly Unbirth i wish the game kinda told you or warned you who dose what After or gives you a Run away option if you Meet them, so you don't get stuck in the same minigame you don't want

You need to play the game more lol.. The nun route gets you oral and so does the lady in white. Anal vore you get with the cowgirl wondering around randomly. Also in the gym the girl playing basketball gets you Oral vore as well.

Also Scroll up. Someone made a whole Guide For everything. Search before asking ;)
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:08 pm

maslina666 wrote:I think a small guide on passing and getting some scenes will be useful for many

Vanessa:
The very first girl in the game that you get into
The first time you can escape from her in any case, if it is too difficult, then a special fairy can help you with getting out of the girl
UB Scenes: she has them according to the standard.
AV Scene: If you bring a girl to orgasm in a restaurant, then the next day she will move you into her anus and plug you with a toy, if you resist for a long time and try to get out, then the toy will fall out and you will return home
FF Scene: If you don't cause her problems while working, she will ask you to give her a foot massage and after that she will reward you with resources
OV Scene: With full Vore, the scene is available as the story of the girl Amy, the scene with giving you pleasure from her tongue may be accidental during the capture

Grace:
UB: A scene is available after receiving any fetish, except UB, the girl will put you inside for cleansing
F/F UB: This scene happens by itself the next day with another nun and there are two further development choices.
BV: To begin with, Eva should take you to her and return Grace the next day, if you can get out of the capture, then you will have the choice to stay and play with Grace's chest or run away
AV: Not implemented in the current patch
OV: At F/F Ub, you have to stay with Grace and get out of her at night when you receive a hint that the girl has shifted in bed. After that, Lucy takes you to her, you escape from her during meditation and return to Grace in the same way as before and get out of her in the same way at night, when you get to Lucy again, a battle between the girls for you will begin and you will be eaten by one of the girls.

Valentina:
At the first meeting with her, a UB scene awaits you
AV: To get this scene, you need to try to get out of the girl right at the moment of her meeting with the school principal, right after meeting Vanessa (Use a feminine potion for orgasm 2-3 pieces) The next time you meet a girl, she will make you climb into the anus.
AV -> OV: The scene is not implemented until the end. A few hours after placing you in the anus, the girl will ask you about apologies, stay in it and be silent, then there will be a scene with the training of two other girls and only then try to get out of it, these two girls will take turns trying to pull you out of Valentine's mouth
OV: Not implemented

Eva:
UB Vore: After eva has taken you to her, stay in her and Grace a few circles to achieve the maximum UB fetish, when the girl starts praying in the temple, you will be able to get out of her (OTHERWISE you will die) When it comes to panties, then you need to watch the girl's eyes and move them only when her eyes are closed(Otherwise, she will push you back

Lunette:
ButtCrush: While looking for food at school, go to the smoking desk and start climbing the table. (The scene will start if you do not have time to climb completely on the table)
OV 1: Climb up on the desk that was discussed earlier and collect food until the girl comes up and grabs you, the first time she can let you go, but the next time the scene will play OV
OV + BV: Fall into the hands of a pink-haired girl (she always appears in the toilet and has a short haircut) She will take you to the Lunette and the game scene will begin, the OV scene will begin after you run out of all air and you lose
Addition: After escaping from the girls' game, you will have a choice whether to watch their further caresses or not (if you choose an item with a peek, then the game ends after the cutscene, if you don't peek, then you run away alive)

Nikki:
The girl always appears in the gym in the very north of the map
OV: Only this scene is available
The game consists in the fact that they are trying to eat you along with Nikki's milk
To win, you need to drink alcohol, which you get from interacting with a drunk girl at school, you need 2-3 bottles for each round
It's very easy to lose without alcohol, if you lose, Sister Nikki eats you

Irene:
I don't know how to get to this girl yet, but I think the people below will tell me and supplement this material

Evelyn:
So far, only the BV scene has been implemented: A black-haired girl at school, after your capture, she will put you in her cleavage and so will lead the lesson, you can not even try to resist during this (You need level 6 and lubricant) otherwise a fairy blocker will appear and tell you that the content is not implemented further
A hint for the future: After long conversations with Amy and returning the Usb to her, you will receive 5 bottles (they are filled with lubricant during Vanessa's AV punishment

Christi:
Only the UB scene is available. The girl is not fully implemented, but judging by the game files, she still has interaction with Valentina, Evelyn and her partner
, the girl accidentally appears in the corridors of the school
Available escape scenes: Cleaning in Valentina's office, Cleaning in the Library, Escape while Sleeping

Lucy:
How to get to Lucy I have already written in the guide on Grace, but I will repeat
It should be during Grace's sleep to get out of her during the hint that the girl turned over on the bed and then the succubus will intercept you and put you in the vagina
You will wake up in a dream where there will be several fetishes. AV, OV, UB
Lucy will be small and you, on the contrary, big and she will give you various pleasures to show how nice it is to have fun with tiny
Meditation Scene: In the morning Grace will drag Lucy to the temple, where you can escape from her and, after escaping, lick the girl's clitoris a little in retaliation (After this scene, with subsequent falling into Lucy's hands, the OV scene will begin.

Other girls:
Drunk girl - Very often runs around the school and tries to shove you into her vagina (alcohol is given for interacting with her, which is useful in OV scenes where they try to excite you)
CowGirl - When caught, she puts you in her anal passage
BustyGirl - When caught, puts you in her cleavage (aTtention: If you want to get out, then do not stretch the battle, otherwise every time you will be more and more hung on the sweat debuff and it will be harder for you to get out)
The girl in gloves - When caught, she will try to please you with her mouth (if she loses, she generously rewards you (but there is a mention in the files that she can eat you, but it has not yet been implemented, apparently)
Emilia - The girl is not yet implemented in the game, but there is a mention of her in the files, this is BV with full absorption in the nipples and also UB
Irene - I haven't found the girl myself yet, but I've seen mentions of UB involving Valentina as well as OV punishment scenes
Roxanne - Lunette is playing With This Girl While only BV game scene, but there is also a mention of the OV scene and the Dildo Play scene in the game files

And also, sorry for my English, not my native language, I hope this mini-guide will help many beginners
Here is a file with my unlocked gallery scenes (put it in www/data): https://www.mediafire.com/file/9e3rc4uu ... .json/file
This is my Save folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s11qftjwyn36v/save

Gallery is missing a few scenes...none of the vore scenes with the gym girls, nuns, irene, or the fancy girl are there. Not sure if that's the game's fault or if your missed them.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby xsoul » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:07 am

let's see... :-D
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby maslina666 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:55 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
maslina666 wrote:Gallery is missing a few scenes...none of the vore scenes with the gym girls, nuns, irene, or the fancy girl are there. Not sure if that's the game's fault or if your missed them.

Irene at the time of writing the guide, I could not find, but from the gym girls why there is no scene, I myself do not know, but I went through it several times
Well, with Lucy, I just quickly skipped the moment when you can collect scenes :(
maslina666
New to the forum

Postby maslina666 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:00 pm

Wanderer wrote:Just some clarification on a couple scenes you mentioned: Vanessa's OV scene is the one where Amy tells you about a girl Vanessa ate and it is played out with models, yes? No other scene?

Also the Valentinia OV scene is not implemented? the AV to OV one?

1. Yes
2. I'm talking about a scene where OV is not from Valentina's side, but from the side of her students, in the files I saw only such a scene mentioned. with full OV Valentina, unfortunately, no
maslina666
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm

For some reason the fancy girl vore scene completely broke for me and it doesn't want to activate even with the oral fetish all the way up.
Yoshi174
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game