Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby Max28z » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:29 pm

[quote="ian66613"][quote="Max28z"]Where can i find a lube in the game ?[/quote]

[spoiler]Get 5 bottles from Amy. (I still don't know how myself.)

Get caught by Vanessa. Surrender to her oral attacks. Surrender to her unbirthing. When she gets to work, attempt an escape and get her to the brink of orgasm. Don't escape.

Don't escape while she sleeps, then she'll shove you into her butt. She will lock you in with anal beads.

Use bottles during this time to acquire lube.[/spoiler]

And before you tell me, I've talked to Amy 4+ times, she wants a USB stick or something, which seems to be inside the Nun's body. But I can't get it.[/quote]

OK THKS
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:48 am

This error occurs if Eva does her game over sequence on you:

Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby dreyk » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:15 am

this was a surprising game, really nice work. i will follow this project from afar.
Good luck with the next update :p
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby dreyk » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:15 pm

how do you get the eva scene were she gave up on you ?
also there isn't all the girl in the gallery, guess they arent implemented yet :d
Lunette is my favorite so far with valetina just behind.
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:31 am

You need to do Amy's USB Event first before you can trigger Eva's game over scene I believe.

You also need to crawl into her at least twice during the dual-unbirth event.
ian66613
---

Postby Wanderer » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:16 am

Anyone found Valentina's last scene? It says escape from her when a certain person is visiting her and then get caught by her again, i got the scene after Evelyn visits (AV), nothing special after Vanessa, tried to see if anyone else came to see her but never saw anyone else

I have not managed to do the Niki/Nina encounter, I get eaten every time

The Christi encounters seem a bit buggy. Couldn't figure out the one in Valentina's office, if she gets too aroused she just runs away, the scene in the library is definitely bugged, I couldn't surrender at all
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:34 am

Wanderer wrote:Anyone found Valentina's last scene? It says escape from her when a certain person is visiting her and then get caught by her again, i got the scene after Evelyn visits (AV), nothing special after Vanessa, tried to see if anyone else came to see her but never saw anyone else

I have not managed to do the Niki/Nina encounter, I get eaten every time

The Christi encounters seem a bit buggy. Couldn't figure out the one in Valentina's office, if she gets too aroused she just runs away, the scene in the library is definitely bugged, I couldn't surrender at all

if you mean the final scene in her scene select list, that would be the Natusuyu sisters encounter, you can access it by not excaping/refusing to excape after being inserted into valentina's ass. i dont think theres a extra scene after being captured by them, as i'm assuming theyre gonna be important story characters if the in-game pictures are anything to go by.

while christi has some missing scenes, i beleive her valentina runaway is intentional, as there are no in-game pictures that show any scenes with val/christi after running away. i beleive the library scene is based on a time limit, as there is a hourglass, possibly a reference to the maid scene from shrinking fun. 30 turns should be the limit, if youre too lazy to wait, getting drunk helps (it always does!) or attemting to excape triggers a different scene.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:28 am

mmmooo55 wrote:or attemting to excape triggers a different scene.

the library escape event (when she's sitting on the chair/whatever) is also bugged. One of the progressions is blocked from succeeding. (I think it's if you go all the way back inside her.) So you're forced to do the other way.
ian66613
---

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:27 am

When I got to the Natusuyu sisters encounter, even after escaping entirely to the sister side, nothing would happen. Stayed around that depth for several turns, each time I reached 0 the next action of the nurse would pull me back in, struggle out to 0, and repeat. This continued until I choose surrender and went back to the normal loop. After escaping in the next/other scene, after I "escaped" the struggle mini-game continued until I choose surrender once more, allowing me to return to base.

Also I feel as though the Niki/Nina count is unwinnable at this point in time, went to the encounter with unbirth fetish and entirely +resist equipment several times, and even in 1 attempt when I blocked all but 1 before, I still ended up losing the encounter. Even with 2 graces purity(dunno if 2 of these at once stack), a nuns skirt, maid clothes, and nun's veil I lost usually around turn 5, for it would jump by 20+ near the end even with a successful block.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby VVV » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:56 am

i have won nik/nin the key is to get drunk or have very low lewd
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:01 pm

The game is certainly an interesting one, can't wait to see what comes in the future.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby The_Prof » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:48 pm

dreyk wrote:how do you get the eva scene were she gave up on you ?
also there isn't all the girl in the gallery, guess they arent implemented yet :d
Lunette is my favorite so far with valetina just behind.

yeah I haven't had the generics appear in the gallery myself
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby lith66 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:54 pm

Is there a Walkthrough to this wonderful game?

Just step by step as I seem to get stuck in a loop after 8 days and not interacting with some characters
lith66
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:44 pm

as someone who has put a fair amount of hours into this game, a suggestion for future updates

give the ability to scrap duplicate clothes/equipment, I say this for 2 reasons:

one, after getting a few pieces of gear unbreakable, your equipment drops of the same category (at this point in time) are meaningless and only become clutter
two, I've noticed when you start to acquire several sets of clothes the games fps begins to really fall when in the equipment menu.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Jacklyn » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:20 am

hey there i just downloaded this game and it wont start up?

do you have any advice?
Jacklyn
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:46 am

hmmm if I were to make a few balance suggestions myself

- make it slightly easier to remove fetishes, I know Grace removes them all but it doesn't help that in trying to escape you wind up getting level 3 unbirth in the attempt.
- add some base crafting recipes to the start of the game, just simple stuff like a pickaxe, normal arrows, and the most basic of armor just so you have something to craft
- maybe a guide book in the base that you can use to reference certain stuff, like what each stat does so you don't have to worry about spamming "request hint" to see what lewdness does.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Really enjoying the game, thanks for working on it!
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImminentFalcon » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:31 pm

How do I find Valentina?

I have been playing for hours and outside of her starting spawn in the upper left corner I have not seen her at all.
ImminentFalcon
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:00 pm

ImminentFalcon wrote:How do I find Valentina?

I have been playing for hours and outside of her starting spawn in the upper left corner I have not seen her at all.

Try talking to Amy (the shy redhead from your first encounter) a few times. once you've talked to her a bit your secretary will tell you a little more about what happened to the town. After that Valentia will start spawning
The_Prof
???

Postby godshunter93 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 am

How can I get the scene with Lucy that said she turn mad with you?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game