Vore Lover's Skyrim Devourment Mod Pack

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Lover's Skyrim Devourment Mod Pack

Postby markdf » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:42 pm

A lawsuit?? The eff??

Thanks for posting this, the dialogue mods looks pretty fun!
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:21 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:
TheDragonDrake wrote:Is this compatible with the Male and Female patch, or can it be made to be?

The original creator of the mod stated that he did not wish for male vore to be enabled and actively tried filing a lawsuit against a group on here who attempted to make it a thing

Yep, I know the scandal well, lol. Personally I much prefer the M&F patch, it feels much less restrictive. As a side note, after some testing, it IS compatible with the M&F patch, or at least the dialogue replacers are.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:45 pm

It was less a lawsuit and more a cease and desist that held no water because legally Bethesda owns all modded property.
The original MF patch stopped being worked on because the authors were tired of the fallout and the original Devourment developer started releasing new updates again.

Hopefully if they rise from the grave again they'll leave well enough alone.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:10 am

RakeVuri wrote:It was less a lawsuit and more a cease and desist that held no water because legally Bethesda owns all modded property.

This statement isn't entirely accurate, Bethesda does not own mod IP, they have an unlimited license, including redistribution to modded IP. But yes it was a cease and desist.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:09 am

Aleph-Null wrote:This statement isn't entirely accurate, Bethesda does not own mod IP, they have an unlimited license, including redistribution to modded IP. But yes it was a cease and desist.

Fair enough, I'm not a lawyer so I'm not sure about the specifics beyond hearsay.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:40 am

A Skyrim modpack... interesting...
Turbotowns
???

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:00 pm

For whatever reason, this modpack crashes my skyrim immediately after the Bethesda logo. There's a split second when the skyrim main menu appears before it does. I have a feeling textures/meshes you've included require mods/etc. you haven't installed (Like UNP or CBBE.) I know for instance the RND Patch isn't needed if You don't have Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. (Installing RND doesn't fix the crashing of course.) So I don't know why you've included it in the modpack.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Got it to work on SE, I did use cathedral converter to clean it up.
pretty buggy, but an alright mod pack. not 100% on the new dialogue and lines. Kind of "wacky" in a way.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:18 pm

vorath wrote:Thanks for packaging all this up! But damn, would really love to see a mod made for Skyrim LE that was purely PC Prey-centric with creatures enabled...

The regular devourment had NPC vs NPC which was a no go for using the mod for me.

A pc prey mod would be 10/10

while not hard to make it would take a while

if you semi fluient in using the creation kit you could make it yourself you would just have to do a few things

1. Take away the can vore value off of NPC.
2. Make most/all creatures female.
3. Add vore value to those creatures.
Boom! creature mod that lets all creatures devour you.
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello all I am a Admin to vorelovers discord server we have active links to 3 things!
1. this modpack(slightly changed)
2. vore lovers entire mod folder!
3. vorelovers entire fallout 4 mod folder!
Feel Free to join we are a friendly group that just wanna chill and get along with as little drama as possible.

https://discord.gg/bxy9MD3
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:11 am

TierHalibel11252 wrote:Hello all I am a Admin to vorelovers discord server we have active links to 3 things!
1. this modpack(slightly changed)
2. vore lovers entire mod folder!
3. vorelovers entire fallout 4 mod folder!
Feel Free to join we are a friendly group that just wanna chill and get along with as little drama as possible.

https://discord.gg/bxy9MD3

Do you have a link to them without joining your/their discord?
ian66613
---

Postby icannotusemyusername » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:07 am

jimothybarnes wrote:This is exactly what I was looking for, I just wish I could still download it

It's now updated so it should work fine now ;3
icannotusemyusername
New to the forum

Postby icannotusemyusername » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 am

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:hey links broke

All good now!
icannotusemyusername
New to the forum

Postby icannotusemyusername » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:12 am

vorath wrote:Thanks for packaging all this up! But damn, would really love to see a mod made for Skyrim LE that was purely PC Prey-centric with creatures enabled...

The regular devourment had NPC vs NPC which was a no go for using the mod for me.

A pc prey mod would be 10/10

Well i had the creatures enabled but i disabled it some time ago because it fucked everything and i had to reinstall everything x)
But there's nothing stopping you from playing as prey and prey only, you could with this package :P Though it's only one problem,
the higher level you get, the harder it will be for the NPC's to swallow and digest you, and eventually you'll be so much higher that
they actually are unable to digest you, they can swallow you still tho but it might be harder for them :P
Last edited by icannotusemyusername on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
icannotusemyusername
New to the forum

Postby icannotusemyusername » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:17 am

ian66613 wrote:For whatever reason, this modpack crashes my skyrim immediately after the Bethesda logo. There's a split second when the skyrim main menu appears before it does. I have a feeling textures/meshes you've included require mods/etc. you haven't installed (Like UNP or CBBE.) I know for instance the RND Patch isn't needed if You don't have Realistic Needs and Diseases installed. (Installing RND doesn't fix the crashing of course.) So I don't know why you've included it in the modpack.

Actually RND is needed, not because of the Devourment mod itself, but because of the belly mesh & texture i use, i use Kongpow's and i know this from experience because when i tried launching the game it crashed on startup, vortex told me because it was a missing master, which was RND, and i tried installing it and after it got installed, the game run smoothly, no crashes, so the RND is indeed 100% needed for Kongpow's belly version :P
icannotusemyusername
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:21 am

Your new mediafire link is immediately no longer available. (I didn't download it, so I can't upload a new one.)

Edit: You fixed it as I was writing this.
ian66613
---

Postby icannotusemyusername » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:24 am

ian66613 wrote:Your new mediafire link is immediately no longer available. (I didn't download it, so I can't upload a new one.)

Edit: You fixed it as I was writing this.

Hehe, yeah, I made some changes to the README ^^
icannotusemyusername
New to the forum

Postby testuser » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Got a bit of an issue, when I load the full mod pack, animations stop working, any reason for that?
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:14 pm

testuser wrote:Got a bit of an issue, when I load the full mod pack, animations stop working, any reason for that?

If you haven't, try using FNIS. Then use the GenerateFNISForUsers exe file. You have to do it every time you add something that adds new animations and you have FNIS installed. (It doesn't matter if the animation files require FNIS or not.) This includes using bodyslide batch for CBBE.
ian66613
---

Postby MrXenomorph » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:09 am

Works like a clock for now, thank you for the modpack, but i have some questions...

1.Cant replace sounds for some reason, (installed via Vortex) data/sounds/fx/devourment folder, replaced first 2 files, game still use old ones somehow? (deleted previos and renamed new)
(UPDATE) Nvm, seems like you need to re-enable the mod after the changes, Vortex will notify you about file changes being done.

2.Multiprey mod doesnt make stomach bigger in size after shallowing more then 1? Is it okay or mod installation gone wrong?
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game