Working on macro vore mod for Starbound.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Make your choices below! (Please read my post before you vote.)

Front-facing view.
13%
Side View.
11%
Detailed organs.
19%
Nebulous "viscera" organs.
5%
Organ Blocks
4%
Organ Objects
10%
Separate them!
14%
Lump them!
3%
Block-based guts, for building.
6%
Ship Frames, for immersion.
15%

Total votes : 863

Re: Working on macro vore mod for Starbound.

Postby seth270 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:58 am

hows the progression this one going?
seth270
Participator

Postby Rewired » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:10 pm

Not too well. I'm working on a college project, and due to low grades otherwise I have to ace this to get my degree, so the mod's fallen on the wayside. I'll post when I get something concrete up.
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby sizehunter » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:18 pm

Just a thought, entering a macro pred could wind up with you in a 'room' of organs, and blot out the light around said pred. Would that be possible to code?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Jacket » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:20 pm

This has actually piqued my interest... Hope things go well, will certainly be keeping an eye out.
Jacket
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:19 am

slightly Curious if any work has been done on this
seth270
Participator

Postby Rewired » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 am

Not a whole lot in total. I had about four races worth of tilesets and pixel art ready, but between getting tangled in unemployment bureaucracy, the 'rona forcing my roomie to hog the good computer for work-from-home and having to panic-nuke my SSD to stop the spread of a particularly annoying computer virus, a lot of that was lost while the project fell on the wayside. I'm now using an underpowered hand-me-down laptop, so work continues...painfully slowly. I've at least got some of the human stomach lining drawn up - and no, not showing anything until I'm satisfied with it. I'll make sure to post what I've got with massive fanfare when it's done, don't you worry!
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:31 pm

I would say separate the body world and therefor no reason to make one decision on front or side facing, do whatever work best for the orifice.

Also personally I would prefer the body is at least "fenced" like a ship structure where maybe there is some internals you can rearrange but the large part of the organ is outside of the players ability to change so we don't have a setting where we have basically removed an organ from an NPC but they are behaving like nothing have happened...
Like maybe you are able to rearrange some "fat" tissue in the breasts but you can't change the actual glands and tubes, or you can remove stomach acid and food pieces but you can't remove the stomach walls or intestinal track, that sort of thing... or just make the organs bare bone like a stomach without any content and same for the other organs and then let the player add whatever they want, that could work too..
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EclipseTheDragon » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:14 pm

Rewired wrote:Topic.
Should I do front-facing viewpoint or a side view point for the bodyworlds?
With front, we get a better view of the stomach and guts, but breast internals and cock internals might look a bit flat.
With side, we get a better view of cock and breast internals, but stomachs and intestines can end up looking underwhelming.

got an idea, use both.
use front for the stomach and guts, and use side for cock and breast internals.
EclipseTheDragon
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:20 pm

Damn, Another mod project dead in the water.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game