Desteria - Project V.O.R.E

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Desteria - Project V.O.R.E

Postby Etherthedrake » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:11 pm

To appeal to the Endo bois, make sure to add choices between digestion and no digestion. Maybe affectionate interactions too..?

Oh, and, maybe, on a later stage of development when you get everything important over with, add transformations to the player?
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 pm

Yeah i'm trying to add in as much as possible before this first release, there is a hell of a lot of dialogue to be added in still and it's taking quite a bit out of me, especially when I have a lot of other IRL commitments.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 am

therusted wrote:add tiny fairy as a race for player and make it so they can be preds too,i wanna see a tiny fairy swallow a huge dragon

Now that's something I completely agree to :gulp: :D
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:49 pm

I'm gonna be going into hospital for a couple of weeks because my condition is taking a turn for the worst, the ambulance is on the way as I am typing this. Hopefully when I get home I can finish up the rest of what needs doing in a day and then you guys can have the first release of this test game.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am

How are you and the game doing so far
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:49 am

Things are not going so great, i'm still in the hospital which is annoying cause I thought i'd be out by now, I have to have an operation in 2 days and then hopefully they will let me go home and I can get on with the game.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:24 am

I hope you get well soon, it always sucks to have to go in for something as I have been a few times and never liked it.

On a different note I was wondering if you are still looking for help on the game for the art, I am more then willing to draw up any sprites you may need,
anything from new creatures to new tile sets.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game