♥ DEEPER CLUB ♥ Dating sim [v0.28.01 - 2023.11.08]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

♥ DEEPER CLUB ♥ Dating sim [v0.28.01 - 2023.11.08]

Postby Kalnareff » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:00 am

Welcome to a post pandemic japan for hypers!
The Hyperona, a virus, contaminates the entire world, causing its victims to grow bigger in many ways. A vaccine which side effects make them more enclined to get hungry and excited. People growing used to their now enhanced body while new trends see the daylight, one of these being vore. The year is 2031 you are trying to get a job in this crazy world.
Good luck.

KINKS INVOLVED
M/MFO - Dating Sim / Visual Novel - Free, Active Development, Donations welcome - Requires: Mac, Windows, Linux
Digestion, Player Prey, OralVore, cockvore, analvore, pecvore, navelvore, absorption, sex, voyeurism, living toy

DOWNLOAD
https://kalnareff.itch.io/deeper-club
IMPORTANT!
Start a new game when a new update comes out or it wont takes the new variables into account and will crash the game.

SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler: show
update ad melo.png
Zaine.png
Stats copie.png

CHANGELOG
Spoiler: show
2023.11.08 v0.28.01
•New:
Yakuza boss (Felissa) 's scene rewritten and complete (New game over)
Ana scene (bunny in the metro) complete, 2 animations (2 New game over)
Belial scene
13 new Items pop ups
Lotsa typo corrected
One broken segment at the onsen and club (toucan) fixed
Added new animated portraits in the club (Liz, Felissa and Evan)

•What's coming next:
Redo the placeholders
Add some more sounds effects
More quality of life too!

2023.05.31 v0.26.00
•Improved area:
The club (wip)
•New characters:
Rez
Evakk (bodyguard)
Felissa (Club owner)
A lot of npcs
•3 New vore scene,
Cock vore (rez)
Pec vore (bodyguard)
Living insertion (Club owner)
•Edited the playthrough in the files
•A skip to the new content
•A lot of bug fixs

2023.01.31 v0.25.02
•Added new area:
The club (wip)
•New characters:
Gryphon (club entrance)
Evan
•New vore scenes, fatal and endo
•Various small fixes

2022.10.28 v0.24.01
•Added new areas:
The hotel
•New characters:
Shannon
Tina
Talash
•New vore scene, dragoness in hotel (She's unbeatable, don't even try)
•Added more sound effects (wip)
•Updated the hud design with melo clothing changing to fit his current state.
•Nerfed the bouncer
•Fixed a softlock on zaine's scene
HOTFIX 0.23.01:
Unexistant metro picture added
Meeting with zaine before meli was causing a softlock, it's now fixed!

2022.07.31 v0.23.00
•Added new areas:
The metro
The Hotel (wip)
•Bunny scene in the Metro done
•New vore scene, endo
•Added NPCs
•Added more sound effects (wip)
•Change: It isn't possible to go to Odaiba without talking to Yasir a first time. The metro is now single use only.
•Fixed a glitch that would throw the player back to the store after a gameover

[v0.22.28 - 2022.05.22]
•Fixed: bouncer softlock ("nevermind." choice)
Zaine's portrait not going away
Rare metro softlock
•Added missing image
•Sounds added for:
Melo's house in and out
Meli room at night
Zaine av scene
bouncer scene
•Bouncer scene added with 2 vore + 2 variants
•Suspicion gauge for big mouse scene added
•Some characters portrait added
Big mouse
Bouncer
Zaine
Yasir
Meli
•Yasir and Kaori scene fixed
•Meli room at night added
•Skip to new content
•New vore type
•A few fixes

[v0.22.23 - 2022.02.03]
-Improved HUD
-3 new characters
-1 new area: The Aquarium streets at Odaiba
-1 new vore scene
-Save/Load files resized
-Minor glitches fixes

[v0.22.1 - 2021.12.27]
-A coder has recently joined me and is doing a fantastic job, his nickmame is Gauge.
-A new scene have bee added
-Meli now has a new interraction if you go see him after Zaine
-New HUD
-Game got proofreaded
-A lot of bug fixs

DONATION
If you want to support the project by donating I do have a link open for donations now: https://picarto.tv/Kalnareff
It takes payments upfront so if you feel like donating only once you can only pledge for a day if you wish. Thank you so much for your support!

Thanks for playing and don't forget to give any feedback/questions!
Last edited by Kalnareff on Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:15 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Re: ♥ DEEPER CLUB ♥ Visual Novel

Postby mibankai1171 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:20 am

Cant wait to see how these 3 new characters will vore our little mouse friend ^_^
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby gullvy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:47 am

What kind of stuff will be in it? Pred POV, prey POV, what types of vore? CV looks obvious from the images, but other than that...
I'd like to know what to expect before trying it, since I've ended up getting surprise-squicks before.

That said, the images look really great, and it definitely seems to have potential.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kalnareff » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:17 am

gullvy wrote:What kind of stuff will be in it? Pred POV, prey POV, what types of vore? CV looks obvious from the images, but other than that...
I'd like to know what to expect before trying it, since I've ended up getting surprise-squicks before.

That said, the images look really great, and it definitely seems to have potential.

You play the game as Melo, the black mouse on the first picture, I'm writing a story which involves him going throught his day in a city where he's going to meet a bunch of people and go throught some events.
All vore stuff will be optionnal and our mouse can be prey/pred (only prey so far in the demo.)
Vore involved: all of them, including absorption, merging, ctf, pec vore. But you'll see them comming and will be able to avoid those you dont wanna see.
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:49 am

I have to say, I absolutely love the bouncer scene. Not really a fan of cock vore, so having that sort of be the "main event" is a bit off-putting, but I certainly do love both the bouncer and the stripper. Do you plan to have disposal in the final product?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby gullvy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:11 am

Kalnareff wrote:-snip-
But you'll see them comming and will be able to avoid those you dont wanna see.

Oh, I love it when it's done like that. I'll definitely try it out soon, then!
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby PoLiDaR » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:17 pm

A visual novel by Kal? Though, I'm not into novels I'm looking forward to seeing it at release.
Good job, Kalnareff
PoLiDaR
New to the forum

Postby Kalnareff » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:27 pm

somedude601 wrote:I have to say, I absolutely love the bouncer scene. Not really a fan of cock vore, so having that sort of be the "main event" is a bit off-putting, but I certainly do love both the bouncer and the stripper. Do you plan to have disposal in the final product?

The first cock vore scene will become optionnal later, I just have to work with what i have right now. No disposal sadly, I dont want to gross out most of my fanbase!
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Kalnareff wrote:
gullvy wrote:What kind of stuff will be in it? Pred POV, prey POV, what types of vore? CV looks obvious from the images, but other than that...

You play the game as Melo, the black mouse on the first picture, I'm writing a story which involves him going throught his day in a city where he's going to meet a bunch of people and go throught some events.
All vore stuff will be optionnal and our mouse can be prey/pred (only prey so far in the demo.)
Vore involved: all of them, including absorption, merging, ctf, pec vore. But you'll see them comming and will be able to avoid those you dont wanna see.

nice. also, looking forward to the CTF being added. good to see ya doing stuff kal.
darkevilme
---

Postby Estee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:09 pm

I really liked how two of the preds implied they were willing to release the little mousey again until the crowd demanded digestion.
Estee
Participator

Postby Kalnareff » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:18 am

Version 0.1.7 in progress
store butt.png
Kalnareff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nikkidafox » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:46 am

Kalnareff wrote:
somedude601 wrote:I have to say, I absolutely love the bouncer scene. Not really a fan of cock vore, so having that sort of be the "main event" is a bit off-putting, but I certainly do love both the bouncer and the stripper. Do you plan to have disposal in the final product?

The first cock vore scene will become optionnal later, I just have to work with what i have right now. No disposal sadly, I dont want to gross out most of my fanbase!

I understand if it's not something you are into personally, but it shouldn't be too hard to put it behind an option, right?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby runeguden » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 am

damn, I hope its non-fatal CV with that last pic, just sloshing around in her balls all day as she goes about her day would be awesome
runeguden
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:07 am

Is this game only m/m ?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:27 am

So what kind of themes and or types of vore are we going to see from this?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:51 am

Terrafox wrote:So what kind of themes and or types of vore are we going to see from this?

Kalnareff wrote:

Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:15 pm

Probably going to be just about all fatal, which to each their own, but Kal's art is so hot I'm still going to keep tabs on this, lol
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Jaxed wrote:Probably going to be just about all fatal, which to each their own, but Kal's art is so hot I'm still going to keep tabs on this, lol

It a shame that it would be all fatal, I would like to be just able to sleep in someone for a bit, perhaps with another person as well. Or be a bed for other people.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Adelais » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:49 am

Archangel64 wrote:Is this game only m/m ?

EDITED: Somehow I missed the f/m scenes and said this was m/m only. Totally my fault. Sorry about that! Great game!

The quality of the drawing, the smartphone interaction concept, and the game's map system are all very well done, so I think this will get popular if you stick with it. However, I must please ask that you put tags, at least in the description, to convey both vore type and gender so people will know what they're getting into.
Last edited by Adelais on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:59 am

Adelais wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Is this game only m/m ?

Yes, this game is m/m only. I played through everything I could find just in case there was any F/m. I was able to skip the male-only scenes just as he said, but those are the only scenes there are.

So I assume you completely missed the bouncer scenes available from the main menu?
Granite
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game