Dark Woods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Dark Woods

Postby VoidDirector » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:05 pm

After death, your soul has found its way into the Dark Woods a realm between worlds where predator and prey fight for survival. Avoid larger morphs while hunting smaller ones.

Download and full description at https://void-director.itch.io/dark-woods.

The game was built over the course of five days during the https://itch.io/jam/furry-game-jam-2019/rate/479686 and can be downloaded on Windows, Mac, and OSX.
VoidDirector
New to the forum

Re: Dark Woods

Postby MrXenomorph » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:51 pm

For some odd reason it doesnt work.
Closes after a few seconds of loading (also the tree have a red ! on it after i try to launch again)
MrXenomorph
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Ah, I meant to comment on this before. It's a fun little game. Pretty short but that's to be expected from a jam game. Don't mind me, I'm just a dragon flying around with a few lions inside of me.
Aurilika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:13 am

Cute game!
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
Turbotowns
---

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby VoidDirector » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

MrXenomorph wrote:For some odd reason it doesnt work.
Closes after a few seconds of loading (also the tree have a red ! on it after i try to launch again)

I have been updating the game over the past few days and might have uploaded a broken build at some point. Otherwise, I don't know what would cause that. I don't suppose your running the Linux or Mac builds? I haven't actually tested those myself.

Turbotowns wrote:Cute game!

Thanks.

Aurilika wrote:Ah, I meant to comment on this before. It's a fun little game. Pretty short but that's to be expected from a jam game. Don't mind me, I'm just a dragon flying around with a few lions inside of me.

Gotta keep scope small to finish things in a jam. I am working on polishing it up a little bit and adding a win condition. Then I might add a hard mode, but it will probably always be fairly short.
VoidDirector
New to the forum

Return to Vore game