Domain: Animation and art style changes (5/25/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domain: Update (10/17/19)

Postby asd15578112 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:42 pm

well,This is a good game, but it would be better if you would upload the game as a zip file.
asd15578112
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:13 pm

asd15578112 wrote:well,This is a good game, but it would be better if you would upload the game as a zip file.

you can download the MEGA file as a zip file, there should be a button on the top right. :)
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:02 pm

hamsterus wrote:Sorry if i missed something, but is there no way to access the gallery after this update?

The gallery should still unlock as normal after you see the chapter 1 ending. Depending on the age of your save, it might not work correctly for you though. Is your save point in the shape of a heart or a crystal? If it's a crystal, you have an out of date save. You used to gain access to the gallery by choosing "no" when saving. Now there's a 3rd option for gallery, but it won't show up if you're using an old save point.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Link13112 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Hey I've been trying to download the file as a zip from MEGA as well, but for some reason the download drops and errors out at around 50% through MEGA, has anyone else had this issue downloading the new version after it was patched recently?
Edit: it actually finished today, maybe something going on with MEGA and their uploading rates?
Link13112
Participator

Postby MiaNoms » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:41 pm

Just a quick update for those of you not in the discord/on patreon. I work on this daily, and I have no intentions of randomly stopping, so expect an update sometime in the future. The next update will not be just a single added character, so it's taking time. It'll have 3 new monster girls, an entire added domain, 2 extra playable characters, a vending machine to buy additional characters to play as (currently have plans to add 4 characters to that bringing the extra playable characters to 6,) and feature food transformation, same-size, teleport vore, much more detailed characters/animations, a large extension to the story, a tweak to the talk ability, and well, a lot more. I ended up getting a really nice stylist, so my quality took a pretty big jump up. Plus I'm just naturally getting better with practice.

One of my monster girl/predator slots is currently open (these are commissioned in characters,) so if you'd like to see your character or a monster girl ect in the game, feel free to PM me. They will have a vore animation of your choosing (there are certain things I won't do, please see the OP,) interesting mini-battle thing I'm working on, a summon skill, and more.

I currently make even the maps from scratch so it doesn't come off as just another rpg maker game, so please have patience. If you're interested in sneak peaks, early play opportunities as they arise, and other daily updates, please consider becoming a patron, which is also linked in the OP. ^^
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain

Postby Someone92 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:31 pm

MiaNoms wrote:
maxreboo wrote:I can't get out from the first scene. How to open the two doors? They are missing pieces, but I can't find them. Is there a special key or somethin?

You need to pick up the two slabs. Here are a couple of pics with their locations circled. Beware: putting them in the wrong locations will activate a trap...

One of the two slabs is behind the force fields. Also, how do you activate the stone murals? The game just states it's missing a piece.

edit:
Okay, you need to put it between the two stone murals...
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Domain: Update (11/11/19)

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 pm

New version uploaded. Please read the "What's new?" section for info on what to expect. A large portion of new story has been added, with a save file that can be used to skip it entirely and get to the new vore battle for those not interested in the story. I was originally going to wait until I added two additional enemies and finished this Domain's story, but it's been a while, and I wanted to show that I've been working daily on this.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 pm

First time playing this game, but it seems to freeze on my end after "fighting" (convincing) Little Kim, it repeats the dialogue before the battle and it remains stuck.
Link13112 wrote:Hey I've been trying to download the file as a zip from MEGA as well, but for some reason the download drops and errors out at around 50% through MEGA, has anyone else had this issue downloading the new version after it was patched recently?
Edit: it actually finished today, maybe something going on with MEGA and their uploading rates?

I would suggest to use the megasync application if you get stuck downloading the zip file, you can import the whole folder and download it directly on your hard disc.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:First time playing this game, but it seems to freeze on my end after "fighting" (convincing) Little Kim, it repeats the dialogue before the battle and it remains stuck.

Yes. I mentioned that winning/losing the fight with her would end your run in my update. That's the end of that Domain's demo. To play more of the game, download the two older versions. They'll eventually become one with each other, but for story purposes, I had to split them for now.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Someone92 wrote:
MiaNoms wrote:
maxreboo wrote:I can't get out from the first scene. How to open the two doors? They are missing pieces, but I can't find them. Is there a special key or somethin?

You need to pick up the two slabs. Here are a couple of pics with their locations circled. Beware: putting them in the wrong locations will activate a trap...

One of the two slabs is behind the force fields. Also, how do you activate the stone murals? The game just states it's missing a piece.

edit:
Okay, you need to put it between the two stone murals...

I just want to say that you're not alone. Even though it's a simple "pick up item and place it in a spot" puzzle, it has been the downfall of so many people lol. Be prepared, mortals, for my next Domain shall have...3 ITEMS TO SORT! Tremble in fear at my puzzle making!
Attachments
tumblr_inline_php307bFW61uiien3_1280.png
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:42 pm

xxx
Last edited by scottypilgrim on Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:02 am

MiaNoms wrote:New version uploaded. Please read the "What's new?" section for info on what to expect. A large portion of new story has been added, with a save file that can be used to skip it entirely and get to the new vore battle for those not interested in the story. I was originally going to wait until I added two additional enemies and finished this Domain's story, but it's been a while, and I wanted to show that I've been working daily on this.

New Game is broken, can't progress because barriers go back up and prevent from escaping Mia. Also, Mia succubus fight is bugged, she swallows Rex instead of Mia, preventing it from progressing.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:12 am

Interesting game you got here can't wait to check it out once same-size gets added and I was dying when it went full borderlands intro so props on that lol
VLover552
Participator

Postby astrikur » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:27 am

vore2412 wrote:
MiaNoms wrote:New version uploaded. Please read the "What's new?" section for info on what to expect. A large portion of new story has been added, with a save file that can be used to skip it entirely and get to the new vore battle for those not interested in the story. I was originally going to wait until I added two additional enemies and finished this Domain's story, but it's been a while, and I wanted to show that I've been working daily on this.

New Game is broken, can't progress because barriers go back up and prevent from escaping Mia. Also, Mia succubus fight is bugged, she swallows Rex instead of Mia, preventing it from progressing.

If the barriers go back up, you did the puzzle wrong. Another way would be to go the direction Mia came from, which I find to be the easier way not gonna lie.

Edit: also other people complained about this same exact problem, could have read a few of the earlier messages for the solution.
Last edited by astrikur on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrikur
New to the forum

Postby astrikur » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:30 am

BigDashT wrote:Gameplay is mediocre at best tbh, but what annoys me is the fact that your game is made using stolen art assets from ASIMOFU & D-gate

Come on dude, don't be that guy, make your own assets or dont make games.

What a coincidence, that’s exactly what MiaNoms has started doing right now. They’ve started drawing enemies from scratch, you’ll see once the next enemy is released.

Edit: also you can’t complain about stolen assets, a lot of the vore games here just take images from somewhere else and edit bellies onto them.
astrikur
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:47 pm

One more thing. Can't get past the Goblin Girl even if you win the fight...that is, use the talk options for forgery. It breaks the game to win that way. Haven't tried to just defeat her though. Just tried the violent method to get past and it still won't let you get past the goblin girl. Also, when the Goblin Girl wins, it just shows her swallowing over and over and her breasts growing larger...which wouldn't be so bad if it gave you a proper game over afterwards.
Last edited by vore2412 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby astrikur » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:53 pm

vore2412 wrote:One more thing. Can't get past the Goblin Girl even if you win the fight...that is, use the talk options for forgery. It breaks the game to win that way. Haven't tried to just defeat her though.

Another issue that could be solved with 1 minute of reading other replies, the game has not been developed further, that's the end of the current update.
Go ahead and try the other two download links if you wish to fight other enemies.
astrikur
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 pm

astrikur wrote:
vore2412 wrote:One more thing. Can't get past the Goblin Girl even if you win the fight...that is, use the talk options for forgery. It breaks the game to win that way. Haven't tried to just defeat her though.

Another issue that could be solved with 1 minute of reading other replies, the game has not been developed further, that's the end of the current update.
Go ahead and try the other two download links if you wish to fight other enemies.

Normally I'm the person that does read other people's posts so I don't make faux pas like my previous two. Only excuse I have is being tired last night and major headache today causing my focus to be more sub-par than normal.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby astrikur » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:22 pm

vore2412 wrote:
astrikur wrote:

Normally I'm the person that does read other people's posts so I don't make faux pas like my previous two. Only excuse I have is being tired last night and major headache today causing my focus to be more sub-par than normal.

It happens, I understand.
astrikur
New to the forum

Postby AkaFudo » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:15 am

Are you still working on the game? :)
AkaFudo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game