Domain: Animation and art style changes (5/25/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domain: New update (9/22/19)

Postby Shimakaze » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Are all the enemys ingame giantess's or are the some same size ones too(or ones that arent over twice the main characters sizes atleast)
Shimakaze
New to the forum

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Thanks for the review, Daichi! Do you know which sound you think is yours? I actually never played your game (or heard of it, but I'll check it out!), and any sounds I have are either from Ryonasaga, made on my own, or downloaded from sound websites. (Edit: I couldn't find your game on this site, but I found video of it uh, elsewhere.) It's always possible one of the ones I found was ripped by someone from your game, just let me know which you think it is. (Edit: Also, I think I might know which it is now. I don't know where exactly I found that sound effect since I've googled certain sounds I was looking for and used multiple sites at this point, but I'm pretty sure someone ripped it and uploaded it to one of those free sites. Let me know if you want me to replace it, give credit, ect.) I'll definitely check that site out when I get home from work. Some of the short animations are multiple images , but the longer ones are Sprite sheets that hold something like 80 images each.

Shimakaze: As of right now, it's all giantess/mini giantess. Technically Violet is smaller than Rex when they first meet, but she uses shrinking magic, so it's basically giantess size at that point. I do want same-size or near same-size in the game for sure though. I haven't gone after creating that just yet because I'm still developing as a Sprite artist, and I'm not sure I could pull off a same-size animation yet without it looking bonkers lol. I mean, I'm sure I could do it if I was given enough time, and if it's requested via commission/patreon, I'll hop right on learning it. I do have a closer in size enemy planned for chapter two (two possibly actually) but the enemies I'm planning are still 3-4x the size of Rex/Molly.
Last edited by MiaNoms on Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby DetonaTuto » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 pm

MiaNoms wrote:
DetonaTuto wrote:Soooo... I am kinda stuck here. Violet simply keeps on doing panty play over and over and over. Is there something that I should do to get her out of the loop?

The issue is with the save file, but not everyone's save will cause this bug. What most likely happened is the rex/molly are in the wrong "row" thanks to my changes to how they work, so Violet can only try to target the wrong area. If you characters were in the proper rows when you last saved, it should work as normal. Key word: should.

Thank you. After reading your comment I tried to load a preivious save file and it worked! Everything is back to normal now! :)
Oh and by the way, I loved the animation! Kepp up the great work! :D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:45 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:Thank you. After reading your comment I tried to load a preivious save file and it worked! Everything is back to normal now! :)
Oh and by the way, I loved the animation! Kepp up the great work! :D

Thank you! There's a couple hints to what I plan on implementing/what's coming up next if you win Violets battle and do a bit of exploring after. Also a totally kawaii shark swimming around somewhere...maybe don't talk to it. ^^;
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby kirbyblade » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:29 pm

I'm glad that you decided to try to port to android for those of us without PCs. Unfortunately, among the files provided in the download link there isnt an Apk so it wont work for us.
kirbyblade
New to the forum

Postby MiaNoms » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:01 pm

kirbyblade wrote:I'm glad that you decided to try to port to android for those of us without PCs. Unfortunately, among the files provided in the download link there isnt an Apk so it wont work for us.

I learned that the hard way and removed the link for now. I figured that if RMMV just allowed me to export with no issues to PC, MAC, ect, Android would be the same, but there's actually a lot of extra work that goes into making that version function. Honestly, with all the work I'm doing as is, I'm not sure I have the time to learn how to make the APK. If someone is already skilled at that, let me know, because there are people out there looking for a working android version that I don't have the proper computer knowledge to finish.

Currently working on the sprites for one of the two main bosses of the next chapter. In the next chapter, you will get to choose to follow Rex's or Molly's story, and then follow the other's after. I'm thinking that because this chapter will be much, much longer than the first, that I could upload it in thirds. Rex, Molly, free movement outside a domain, being the 3 sections. I think I'll upload a poll soon to see what path people want to see completed first, with the most popular one being the next update.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:34 pm

MiaNoms wrote:Thanks for the review, Daichi! Do you know which sound you think is yours? I actually never played your game (or heard of it, but I'll check it out!), and any sounds I have are either from Ryonasaga, made on my own, or downloaded from sound websites. (Edit: I couldn't find your game on this site, but I found video of it uh, elsewhere.) It's always possible one of the ones I found was ripped by someone from your game, just let me know which you think it is. (Edit: Also, I think I might know which it is now. I don't know where exactly I found that sound effect since I've googled certain sounds I was looking for and used multiple sites at this point, but I'm pretty sure someone ripped it and uploaded it to one of those free sites. Let me know if you want me to replace it, give credit, ect.) I'll definitely check that site out when I get home from work. Some of the short animations are multiple images , but the longer ones are Sprite sheets that hold something like 80 images each.

Well, since you asked I'll have to extract your game to find out. I'll do that later tonight and check and let you know. I recognized 2 sounds that weren't generic used that I edited/created way back when I released Giantess Simulator.
I don't know what Ryonasaga is, could you link me which sound site(s) you got them from as I usually use the ones that only allow the sound file itself to be used commercially. I'm hoping not another idiot uploaded my stuff again but will good to check out thanks.

Geez! There's a reason I stay away from animations and that horrible animation maker in RMMV! XD That's talent right there hahaha.

The reason you probably haven't heard of my games is because only 1 of them is currently on this site as I took the other down.
PACTINY
Giantess Simulator / Ascendance

Of the 2, PACTINY is encrypted an entirely different way twice. I'm not that far in your game but I didn't hear anything from the PACTINY voice actors so they were probably ripped from GSim as that was standard encrypt.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiaNoms » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:54 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
MiaNoms wrote:Thanks for the review, Daichi! Do you know which sound you think is yours? I actually never played your game (or heard of it, but I'll check it out!), and any sounds I have are either from Ryonasaga, made on my own, or downloaded from sound websites. (Edit: I couldn't find your game on this site, but I found video of it uh, elsewhere.) It's always possible one of the ones I found was ripped by someone from your game, just let me know which you think it is. (Edit: Also, I think I might know which it is now. I don't know where exactly I found that sound effect since I've googled certain sounds I was looking for and used multiple sites at this point, but I'm pretty sure someone ripped it and uploaded it to one of those free sites. Let me know if you want me to replace it, give credit, ect.) I'll definitely check that site out when I get home from work. Some of the short animations are multiple images , but the longer ones are Sprite sheets that hold something like 80 images each.

Well, since you asked I'll have to extract your game to find out. I'll do that later tonight and check and let you know. I recognized 2 sounds that weren't generic used that I edited/created way back when I released Giantess Simulator.
I don't know what Ryonasaga is, could you link me which sound site(s) you got them from as I usually use the ones that only allow the sound file itself to be used commercially. I'm hoping not another idiot uploaded my stuff again but will good to check out thanks.

Geez! There's a reason I stay away from animations and that horrible animation maker in RMMV! XD That's talent right there hahaha.

The reason you probably haven't heard of my games is because only 1 of them is currently on this site as I took the other down.
PACTINY
Giantess Simulator / Ascendance

Of the 2, PACTINY is encrypted an entirely different way twice. I'm not that far in your game but I didn't hear anything from the PACTINY voice actors so they were probably ripped from GSim as that was standard encrypt.

Pactiny looks fun, and you clearly put a lot into what you've made so far! You say I'm talented for using the RMMV animator, but your able to do what you do without it, which is impressive on my end! ^^; Really cool that you have voice acting as well! I was considering asking people to voice act my characters for certain scenes, and still kinda am, but at the same time, I'm worried that the voices could separate the person playing from their own inner monolog and make it feel less like they're the one being Rex/Molly. I would voice Mia myself, and almost did, but I don't want anyone recognizing my voice and finding me out lol...
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:12 am

MiaNoms wrote:Pactiny looks fun, and you clearly put a lot into what you've made so far! You say I'm talented for using the RMMV animator, but your able to do what you do without it, which is impressive on my end! ^^; Really cool that you have voice acting as well! I was considering asking people to voice act my characters for certain scenes, and still kinda am, but at the same time, I'm worried that the voices could separate the person playing from their own inner monolog and make it feel less like they're the one being Rex/Molly. I would voice Mia myself, and almost did, but I don't want anyone recognizing my voice and finding me out lol...

Yea I know what you mean, it's why I never got my main game voiced as it's for the player to imagine themselves/someone else as the lead. I have horrible memories from a stalker and later a furry I ended up working with who didn't accept I wasn't gay and never would be, after posting in the "What we look like" thread 10 years ago. Best not to do that in a game as once it's out there you can't get it back/take it down for good.

There's over 25+ sound files of mine in your game, but you can use them :) They're not major ones from my stuff, and more than half you can find and use with the proper license so it's good. I don't think I had to pay for a license on the ones used.

If you need extra sound effects, check this out with a translator: http://on-jin.com/ From memory it's all free commercial license depending where you click. Should fit you for the next 10 games :D
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Domain: Update (10/17/19)

Postby MiaNoms » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:34 pm

New update is out! Please read the bottom of my original post for more details! Oh, and join our Discord! ^^
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby lapraslunch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:55 pm

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but new game doesn't seem to start a new game. ^^; Instead it starts you right at the Nix fight, same as loading the save would do.
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby vores best friend » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:28 am

The game seems to get stuck after the nix fight. Nothing to interact with and the chair/door doesn't do anything.
vores best friend
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:21 pm

vores best friend wrote:The game seems to get stuck after the nix fight. Nothing to interact with and the chair/door doesn't do anything.

That's the end of her little save file. She's not due to show up plot-wise until late chapter 2. I figured I'd at least release a demo of her now since it's been about 3 weeks without an update.

Also you're not supposed to start there on a new file. I'll fix that after work today and re-up.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:26 pm

about the save file bug, big oof,

be sure to post when you update a fix! i'd be glad to try out the full game (or, so far, at least)!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby therusted » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:12 pm

so what are all types of vore u are planning for this game?
also how much of each do you plan to add?no need to tell the exact amout just tell uss if a little,some of it or a lot of it

also i ve seen ppl talking about mix,what will she be?a fairy,an elf or something like that?maybe a lamia or arachne,i would be glad if we could get a picture even if blurred out
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Absolutely loved the fight. Was worth every penny getting Nix added in to the game, and I'm really looking forwards to seeing the choices and paths that'll eventually lead to you fighting her. Thanks again for bringing her to life.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:13 pm

therusted wrote:so what are all types of vore u are planning for this game?
also how much of each do you plan to add?no need to tell the exact amout just tell uss if a little,some of it or a lot of it

also i ve seen ppl talking about mix,what will she be?a fairy,an elf or something like that?maybe a lamia or arachne,i would be glad if we could get a picture even if blurred out

What is planned/in the game is updated regularly in my original post. If you ever see an update to this game, I also updated some info to that post. If you download the newest update, you can play against Nix. She's a Tiefling.

bighead wrote:Absolutely loved the fight. Was worth every penny getting Nix added in to the game, and I'm really looking forwards to seeing the choices and paths that'll eventually lead to you fighting her. Thanks again for bringing her to life.

Thank you very much for bringing her to me and entrusting me with her fate! She was fun to make!

mmmooo55 wrote:about the save file bug, big oof,

be sure to post when you update a fix! i'd be glad to try out the full game (or, so far, at least)!

New version uploaded. The new game option will actually be a new game now. Sorry about that. Between working 2 jobs and making this game, I work about 95 hours a week, so bare with me lol.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:34 am

Thanks for the new update!

And. uh, i feel like a total brainlet,
How do i get past the blue flame to fight violet canonically? i want to see what dialogue is involved.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:27 am

mmmooo55 wrote:Thanks for the new update!

And. uh, i feel like a total brainlet,
How do i get past the blue flame to fight violet canonically? i want to see what dialogue is involved.

It's been a while since I set her up, but you either needed to go through the dummy training after befriending Froge, or see the chapter 1 ending dialog.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby hamsterus » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Sorry if i missed something, but is there no way to access the gallery after this update?
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game