Domain: Animation and art style changes (5/25/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Domain: Update (11/11/19)

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:24 pm

Yes I am. I still work daily on the game, and should have a public update soon. I just have a bit more art to make/some bug testing to do before that. Hopefully I'll update the game around (or if all goes well with testing, before) Valentine's day. You can expect several new animations which will include OV, UB, soul vore, and same size, along with a bunch of other add-ons. For more regular updates (and an occasional live-stream,) feel free to join my discord server, or follow me on twitter where I occasionally post updates/screen shots.

Discord: https://discord.gg/DwXWmRz
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mianoms1
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain: Update (2/14/20) (Happy Valentine's Day!)

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:07 pm

First public update since November is a go! Have fun and have a happy Valentine's Day, everyone! If you have questions about what's new in this update, I've edited my original post.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby mcpreyboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:12 pm

It's saying that the file you are trying to download is no longer available. ^^;
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiaNoms » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Had an event cause a crash due to a bug I squished wanting revenge apparently. Tested it and we're good. New link up. I was like, ok, well, I'll just take this down for 2 seconds and put up a new one. No one will notice! xD Oh well!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:19 am

It seems that walking past Mia without looking at the crystal tries to walk you back in an invalid path if you try the middle of the three tile path. I just turn left and the game gets stuck.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:21 am

Thanks, I'll look into it.
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:28 pm

is there any way to beat the vixen yet?
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby folomo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:23 am

Not sure what to do. Fought with froggy and did the training, but I can't do anything else.

Also, I found some bugs:
- The game freezes if you pass by Mia twice (First time she warns you, second time it freezes).
- If you fight froggy, she will eat molly and after digesting her she turns invisible (all attacks do 0 damage) and doesn't attack either.
- If you start the fight with Molly KO, she will keep trying to eat Molly even if Moly is not there.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:13 am

You're amazing ♥
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiaNoms » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:47 am

VVV: I'm not sure who you mean by Vixen. You can win all the fights in the game besides the fight against Mia. That's there just to tease and play with you like an overpowered cat with a mouse. If you mean Violet (guessing since her name starts with a V) you beat her by using Molly's skills, not Rex's. If you read through Molly's skills, you'll notice she's got one that hasn't been useful until that fight. If you can't figure it out, either DM me here or on Discord, but I'm easier to contact on Discord.

Folomo: I fixed the game freezing thing on my end, and in a week or so I'll release a bug squash update/minor art update. Waiting to see what everyone finds while I draw some stuff. As for Froge in general: she was made back when the coding of the game itself was way different, and she's given me trouble ever since. In all likelihood, I'll need to completely rewrite her, since every time I "fix" her, she finds a new fun way to explode lol. In the next bugfix update, that'll probably end up being my solution.

paperairplaneclip: aww, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy what I've been working so hard on ^^
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby VVV » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:33 pm

i was calling violet a vixen because that is what a female fox is and i did not know her name at the time and if you talking about slap it does nothing do not know if it is a bug or something else believe i have tried a few time and slap does nothing
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:08 pm

nvm i figure it out
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiaNoms » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey all, posting an update about a situation those of you in my Discord will know all about. My laptop blue screened of death'd on me. No worries though, because I kept most of my info backed up, and only lost my most recent works, or about 10-12 hours of total work. I went out, bought a brand new (and better) convertible laptop, and will be officially resuming work again soon!

Because this has me all sorts of stressed out though, I've decided to hold a fun event to get my creative juices running again, while giving some fun to the community! Starting tomorrow, I'll be taking requests on my Discord for a single sprite from anyone who wants one. Tell me about your OC, show me a picture, what have you, and then give me the pose you want, and I'll make one up real quick! It will go Patreon first serve, followed by first come first serve in general. I really need to get myself out of this funk after all that's happened, and this seems like a fun way to do that! Just head on over to my discord, send me a DM, and I'll start putting people on the list!

Discord Server: discord.gg/DwXWmRz
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain: Create a sprite event being held on my Disord!

Postby MiaNoms » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:27 pm

After day 1 of the event, this is the collage I got to! I will likely stop accepting requests soon, as I'm currently at an 8 person line, and am considered "essential" during the quarantine. Never thought I'd say that! So, if you want a cute sprite, it's now or never, since I think I'll call the cutoff at 15 more, or +7 of where I'm at!
Attachments
Collage.png
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuuenzan » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Longtime lurker here, and I'd like to say, I think youve made one of the better games on here. I love rex, molly, and mia's personality, and even the supporting characters had me chuckling a bit. Seems like you designed a game with soul rather than a focus on just vore, and personally, I like that XD

Keep up the good work, cause im expecting big things from this! Also as an addendum, thanks for the sprite!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... 0/Keji.png
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiaNoms » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:59 pm

Ryuuenzan wrote:Longtime lurker here, and I'd like to say, I think youve made one of the better games on here. I love rex, molly, and mia's personality, and even the supporting characters had me chuckling a bit. Seems like you designed a game with soul rather than a focus on just vore, and personally, I like that XD

Keep up the good work, cause im expecting big things from this! Also as an addendum, thanks for the sprite!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... 0/Keji.png

Thank you for your support, Mr. Ryuuenzan! It's was my pleasure to make that sprite for you!

In other news, update! The Mouse Trap is now overflowing with content, there's an item shop, you can get that sweet first kiss with Molly, and tons of new animations! I will start taking requests on my discord during streams soon as well to help myself improve with my sprite and general art work. Not sure when I'll begin that, but I'm thinking once a week I'll stream my creation process and take requests during that time. So if you aren't on my Discord yet, get to it!

For a better over-view of what's new in this update, see the OP!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Re: Domain: UPDATE (4/9/20)

Postby Redpod » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:37 am

The main character is prey, pred or both?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuuenzan » Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 am

Looking forward to the next update youve been teasing about in your discord. Sounds like its gonna be quite interesting to play through. Additionally to the post above: currently pure prey. From whst i understand, there are plans for pred scenes, with one of the 3 main characters, but none are in the game so far.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiaNoms » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Thanks, Ryu! The option to play as the pred character, Mia, is coming up in the next update. There will also be 3 other new playable characters, all 3 which have pred and prey characteristics. I've been doing mostly gimp work to get some animations done recently, and also creating some tilesets for maps. Putting a lot of work into expanding my art style, which equates to better animations, but a much longer time between updates (quality over quantity!)

Also, there's a vote going on in my Discord about what the next monster girl I make will be. If you want your voice heard, please join us and cast your vote!
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby MiaNoms » Mon May 25, 2020 10:03 am

I created a new animation for the game in a new style! Usually I work with chibi-style sprites, but this time I went more of a f'ull-size sprite look. This is the first time I've made something like this, and it will be viewable both in the gallery of the game, and as part of the "loss to Ophelia" game over in the next update. Because I intend to make a lot more animations in this style for the next update, that could be some time! I think at least two more of the upcoming animations with use this new style, with the others using a combination of the old style and new style, although a lot of that will depend on what the owner of those OC's wants! To check out my newest animation and get an idea of the direction I'm moving, check out my tweet on the subject (note, I use twitter for things like this because it allows sound unlike most other platforms): https://twitter.com/Mianoms1/status/126 ... 40928?s=20
MiaNoms
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game