Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.21

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:05 pm

This mod is ancient history. Don't use or install it, it's not good and was made at a time when I sucked at modding. I'm keeping the thread preserved as it was purely for archival purposes.

An Addon mod for Voremersion 1.4.8

What This Mod Can Do
This mod can do the following things:

Extend the Voremersion Thicc Vore system to include many new sliders for both creatures and some of the ones I found were missing from Voremersion.
    Allows both Dogmeat and many more creatures to Vore, with Coldsteel belly support. This currently includes: Radstags, Ghouls, Gazelles, Stingwings, Yao Guai, Vicious Dogs, Raider Dogs, Mutant Hounds, Gorillas, Ghoulrillas, Gulpers, Brahmin, Brahmiluff, Wolves, Fog Crawlers, Molerats, Bloatflies, Gatorclaws and Deathclaws.
    Randomise creature bodies using Bodygen so that some of them retain their lithe vanilla forms and some are born looking thicc.
    Add a Boss creature with powerful rewards.
    Add a Weight Gain Aid item for Companions that will add to their Sated Bar.
    Add Vore Explosives, including versions that send enemies to your companions.
    Adds a dynamic armor-scanner tool to generate Coldsteel support patches in-game.
    Allow regular melee weapons to initiate Vore for you, your enemies, your companions or any mix of the above.
    Attempts to fix FalloutVore/Voremersion bugs.

All creatures included in this mod except Stingwings and Bloatflies can use the generic creature thiccness slider. Those two may be given a thicc slider later. The creatures included in this mod have their own Vore Toggles, so you can turn off creature vore entirely if you don't want that. The melee and unarmed weapons also have toggles so you can turn that off, too.

Which sliders are currently added by this mod:
Spoiler: show
Humans:
-SSBBW3
-Giant Belly Up
-SSBBW Muscled
-SSBBW WG Belly
-SSBBW Butt Growth
-SSBBW Boob Growth

Dogmeat:
-CreatureChub, an overall weight slider shared with other creatures
-Pawsies, a paw-scale slider
-FluffyTail, an overall tail width slider
-Puppybutt, a butt and thigh volume slider
-Plus the two required sliders for Coldsteel belly support during Vore.

Most other creatures:
-CreatureChub, a generic weight /thiccness slider.
-Plus the two required sliders for Coldsteel bellies during Vore.

Content Previews
Below are some preview images I've created to show off what this mod does exactly.

A showcase of Dogmeats' recently redone sliders:

A video of Dogmeat Voring a Molerat & the start of his belly starting to digest it:

The new Human sliders in Thicc Vore:

Some of the Creature Vore toggles in the new MCM page:

The Melee Weapon toggle in the MCM page:

Notes on the Boss
As of 0.13, a Boss Deathclaw was added. This thing is ridiculously powerful, with Vore abilities befitting a Boss. It starts at level 100, so this is intended as end-game content, though it will spawn at any level if you want to try your luck. If you manage to kill it, take the pieces from its body and you can craft yourself three Trinkets, two of which are rings and one is a collar. These are craftable at the Chemistry Station under the "VORE" category.

The first trinket grants +6 Belly Capacity and +25 Indigestion Resistance. The second trinket is inverted and will instead confer a -75 to Swallow Resistance and a -50 to Escape Chances. The trinket collar for Dogmeat grants him +4 Belly Capacity plus +75 Swallow Resist, Stomach Strength and Swallow Chance.

The Boss is located at
the end of the Nahant area, by the Nahant Oceanological Society.

Download
You absolutely need the Unofficial Patch for this mod.
This mod absolutely requires Voremersion and all of its' prerequisites. A "Fullsize" Voremersion Installation Guide is located here https://docs.google.com/document/d/18SSKKutYTnQIOeJ9L5VG14_VhNxVpfKyLJ3syrXxr4g Some optional files require DLCs and are marked as such in the installer.
If you have Voremersion installed, all you need to do is throw this at your Mod Manager of choice, the guided install should sufficiently explain things. Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!EQJADQRC!4evIEwducqSfiBc59-lCIBRCq6lz1DH7MqZFq_3WIvQ
Make sure to navigate to the group "Boxx Thicc Extension" in Bodyslide after installation and batch build everything in that group with Build Morphs ticked.

Extras
This mod has the ability to detect the presence of other mods in your load order and integrate their content. If you have any of the following mods, they will be coldsteel patched automatically when you start the game, meaning their armors won't require a Coldsteel support file. If i've made any, you'll find Bodyslide data for them under the Boxx Thicc Extension Extras Group in BodySlide.
-Dogmeats' Many Faces New Vegas Edition - Includes Bodyslide Data
-Dogmeats' VaultSuit and Shades - Includes Bodyslide Data
-Plutonium Creatures - Includes Bodyslide Data
-Nightstrikers - Includes Bodyslide Data
-Mojave Imports
-Horizon 1.7

Special Thanks
Carreau, for pointers compiling my own scripts.
Rox, for re-doing my terrible Dogmeat sliders as well as for creating most of the other sliders.
MarkDF, for numerous pointers and advice when scripting.
SkepticMech, for creating the Ghoul sliders.

Changelogs
v0.21 (25 January 2020)
-Axed the experimental WG system. It would take too long to remove all the bugs associated with integrating this feature with Thicc Vore, so until 3.0 I'm putting this on hold.
-Reduced the overall weight of the extension patcher script and implemented actual scope cutoffs. It should now be reasonably fit for purpose. Light plugin support pending.
-Changed VoremersionExtension plugin from an ESP-FE to a regular ESP due to compatibility concerns.
-Segmented Coldsteel support system. Content detected via patcher is now placed in a new formlist VM_ExtensionInjectedArmors. Should improve debugging process. Formlist ID is xx000864 where XX is VoremersionExtension index.
-Nightstriker support added, with everything you'd expect like Bodygen, sliders and vore ability. They use the Vicious Dog toggle due to the way their weapon is inherited.
-Changed "Thiccmeat" slider name to the generic "CreatureChub" name, so as to not create disparity between Dogmeat and other creature companions, as this created needless slowdowns.
-Also added Feral Ghouls, thank you to SkepticMech for donating the slider data for vanilla ghouls.
-Changed sound generation tech to include many more vanilla races. Should further compatibility.
-Bloatflies are also now in, though they're a bit odd in that they only have a ranged attack. Their toggle comes with an appropriate warning telling the user this means they will vore at range. Also note these guys don't have thicc sliders. Because i'm not really sure what that would even look like.
-Added in all of the needed scripts and plugin pieces for Bloodbug Vore. It is currently not enabled however due to complications with creating sliders for them.
-Changed Vore to also have a very high chance (85%~) of generating Fertilizer when the prey dies.
-All Creature Vore toggles now default to off. With stuff like more insects and ghouls in I felt this should be the new standard.
-Added an extra option for BodyGen in the installer for people who want Ghouls to also be affected. I figured this should be an optional thing for people who find them gross.

v0.20 (30th November 2019)
-Fixed Dogmeat and Creatures Thicc Meters not calculating properly.
-Fixed misnamed scripts in Dogmeat and Melee vore systems.
-Made the patcher aware of Horizon, so armors added as new records by Horizon will also be patched and integrated.
-Fully added all Mojave Imports armors as supported by the patcher. For now this mostly just means vaultsuits.
-Split the melee vore toggles into Player, Companion and all other NPC's. The hotkey is now reserved just for switching the players melee vore on and off. This system sadly still requires hard edits. I'm looking into ways around that which are mod-friendly.
-Made Nuka Acid caffeinate and get rid of the hydration need if in Survival. Also added an Ice Cold variant which Drinking Buddy can create for you through his usual method. The Ice Cold version has much better buffs and grants one Vore Level. As an added thing, I also gave Nuka Acid's script some limited awareness of creatures so giving one to Dogmeat should now give him the proper perks.
-Added a food/water based weight gain system that contributes to your Sated bar similarly to how Vore Survival does. Requires Thicc Vore and can be controlled through the Extension MCM pages. The Stuffing Aid item was also changed to be able to affect any companion to suit this. It is now also configurable, and renamed to "Oversized Meal" Cute name pending. I admit to not checking the safeguards of this system very much, so be careful when approaching 100% sated.

v0.19 (24th November 2019)
-Added a hotkey to toggle weapon vore on and off.
-Moved Beast related sliders to their own section on the Extension MCM page.
-Renamed the sister plugin to VoremersionExtension.esp. It should now be clearer.
-Added Automatron DLC as a direct master. This allowed me to add in the missing melee weapons from that DLC to the weapon vore system.
-Made some parts of WeightChange script gender agnostic to better integrate creatures.
-Destroyed many hard-edits, compatibility with other mods should now be greatly improved as the mod no longer has to change every creature, ever.
-Changed around how the various Dog species swallow scripts are handled to greater increase compatibility by removing hard edits to racial records.
-Reworked the Dogmeat treat item. It now works on basically anything with the ActorTypeCreature keyword.
-Added Molerats and associated support.
-Added a scripted patcher to take over the old Patch plugins job. This should make load orders easier to manage and understand. The main forum thread has been updated with a list of mods that will be patched by this system automatically.
-Added a button in a new MCM Tools page to begin a full load-order scan (This can take a very long time, active work in progress) that will add Coldsteel support to any Armor records it finds. Note you still need to have the armors built in Bodyslide with vore and giantbelly sliders for this to do anything so converting armors is still needed.
-Cleaned up naming structure of all scripts and records added by my Extension. They are now prefixed with VM_
-Added Companion Vore Grenades that will throw enemies hit into your current companions gut instead. Or your first companion if you're using mods to give yourself more companions. Manual companion preference options to come later.
-Added Impact variants of both regular and companion vore grenades. I just like Impact grenades. I also moved all the explosives to be under the Vore menu of the chemistry workbench.
-Changed the hard-edits found in Voremersion.esp to add Chems to the world into a Level-List injected format. This will help compatibility in more busy load orders.
-Fixed a Voremersion SAVHandler bug which was slowing down creature sliders and causing Papyrus spam.

v0.18b (23rd October 2019)
-Hotfix patch to correct a .FOMOD path issue regarding one of the Beastmaster patch options. Lesson hopefully learned, validate every single option manually before release next time.

v0.18 (22nd October 2019)
-Corrected mis-named sliders on many of Dogmeats' meshes. This should improve the speed at which his scaling works.
-Added a patch for the Dogmeats' Many Faces mod.
-Dramatically reduced the size of all creature race swallow scripts. I was admittedly lazy in my initial creation of them and they had many holdovers that were only relevant to humans. Those have now been removed.
-Fixed the constant papyrus spam that creature vore would create. I did this by creating a bypass in the consumption registry scripts Coldsteel keyword check functionality.
-Added Fog Crawlers, with all the features you'd expect like bodygen tech and integration in the patches where it matters. The sliders are a bit shit because I made them in an afternoon. Rox puts more care into his sliders but for now this one's on me, sorry dudes.

v0.17 (22nd September 2019)
-Added a Beastmaster patch.
-Attempted to fix Brahmin Pack VATS crashes. For now until a new model can be sourced or the old model pulled apart and re-done, this means Pack Brahmin will look just like their domestic counterparts.
-Made a version of Dogmeats' Treat Aid item that specifically affects Beast-master companion beasts.
-Created a new Stuffing group in the Cooking Station interface in which Dogmeats' Treat and the brand new Beast Master-specific one resides.
-Tweaked Treat recipes. They no longer require VEV, as this turned out too harsh of a requirement for very early game use.
-Added full support to Radscorpions and Gulpers. Includes bodygen.
-Included Bodyslide and support files for a conversion of Fadingsignal's dogmeat vaultsuit mod. Requires the original mod.
-Massively buffed Dogmeats' Voreclaw collar, I wanted him to be more of a predator.
-Changed voreclaw rewards to rings. It just conflicts less with armor this way.
-Slightly buffed the Voreclaws resistance and minimum level, it was too easy to kill in my test run. It's probably still too easy on Survival but I don't know if I can buff it more without making it into an unbelievable bullet sponge on other difficulties.
-Added a new MCM page with individual Vore toggles for all creatures in this mod. (These do not care about the regular Gender toggles, those are now for humans only.)
-Added a Plutonium Creatures patch.
-Reworked chunks of the default swallowscript. It should no longer generate dispel errors. Also created seperate cut down versions of the script for various creatures.
-Gave most (I may have missed some, let me know) melee weapons the ability to vore with a toggle in the MCM.
-Added more missing sliders into the Thicc Vore menu. This time around this includes the giant_belly_up slider and all other sliders prefixed with SSBBW. Some of these new sliders are somewhat experimental and are marked as such.
-Added mines. I felt like it.

v0.16 (7th September 2019)
-Upped the amount of Gore you get from killing the Voreclaw to 3. Now you can build all rewards if you can afford the component costs.
-The Voreclaw has sadly been made back into an Albino. The materials keep breaking so until I find a better method, this is its' temporary new form.
-Added support for Wasteland Workshop creatures to the Additional Creatures file.
-Extended the Bodygen files to Wasteland Workshop.
-Wolves finally got their own thicc slider and so are now included with the rest in the Bodygen files.
-Created a loadscreen featuring Dogmeat!
-Finally fixed the Brahmin bug.
-Implemented a scripted detection-fix, similar to the method 50000bees describes. This should stop creatures from attacking the air when you're Vored. Note: If you load a save whilst inside a predator, this will cause you to see your own character Ghosted. This will fix itself momentarily once you're vomited out, it is just a byproduct of the detection fix. If you have scripting knowledge and know how to improve this, again the source is included in the .fomod package.

v0.15 (6th September 2019)
-Complete and total overhaul of all modules and scripts.
-Gave Far Harbor Radstag variants Coldsteel support.
-Created a new collar for Dogmeat made from the reward material the Voreclaw boss gives.
-Set the Voreclaw rewards to hide themselves in the crafting interface until you've acquired the material from the boss.
-Fixed FEV Hound and Gorilla skeleton gender mismatch.
-Added Unofficial Patch dependancy and transplanted bug fixes where needed to ensure they stick.
-Corrected false female characteristics in Insects file for Stingwings.
-Fixed faulty Gatorclaw inheritance.
-Added Vore Explosives, under the Chem bench Explosives tab. Only one for now but more coming soon.
-Extended Bodygen options to optionally include Coldsteels' human settings as well.
-Trimmed the fat, removed the Deathclaw file. Its' contents now exist in Additional Creatures.
-Recreated chunks of the .fomod to be less confusing. The Delt patch is now dependant on the Creature file.
-Changed the Voreclaw boss back to a Quantum deathclaw. It looks prettier, staying this way now.
-Added the featured item keyword to the Voreclaw Gore pieces. Should help players know this bit is important.
-Dramatically cut down the size of the Dogmeat Treat scripts and functions.
-Added the missing SSBBW3 slider.
-Added my source scripts to the download, they're in the Boxx Source folder of the fomod package.
-Fixed the Stingwings' only having one unarmed weapon be affected by the Vore enchant.

v0.14 (3rd September 2019)
-Redid the Vicious Dog sliders, they now have thicc sliders. As such, they are now also included in the Bodygen files.
-Added a Treat item for Dogmeat that will dramatically increase his weight. Craftable at a cooking station under the Roast category.
-Added an optional patch for Delts' Mod. Now you can have the best of both worlds. (Build my Bodyslide stuff last.)
-Extended the Bodygen to Far Harbor. Sorry this wasn't included before.

v0.13c (3rd September 2019)
-Hotfix patch, take two. Further extended the previous bugfix to also affect the DLC creatures included in this mod.
-Fixed a bug where being Vored by a Brahmin would instantly crash the game.

v0.13b (2nd September 2019)
-Hotfix patch to address a bug with the sound generation equipment spamming Papyrus error logs and causing game slowdown when some creatures Vore things.This patch necessitated the removal of the "Safe" option, sincere apologies. I wanted to avoid removing it but there was simply no other way to get the fix out.

v0.13 (2nd September 2019)
-Added Raider Dogs, Brahmin (Pack Brahmin, too), Brahmiluff, Gorillas, Ghoulrillas and Mutant Hounds to the Additional Creatures Support file.
-Added the first iteration of the Voreclaw boss and associated reward items.
-Extended the BodyGen files to work with all creatures added by this mod, with the exception of Wolves, Stingwings and Vicious Dogs. (Likely coming in a future patch.)
-Fixed some minor bugs with the default Mutant Hound and Deathclaw templates.
-Tweaked Deathclaw starting belly capacity from 22 down to 20. This is still a ridiculous amount but was done entirely to make the number prettier.

v0.12 (30th August 2019)
-Added Insect Optional Support File, currently including Stingwings.
-Added Radstags, Yao Guai, Vicious Dogs, Wolves and Gazelles to a brand new Additional Creatures Support file.
-Re-did Dogmeats sliders, he looks much prettier now.
-Changed the old Heftyclaw deathclaw-specific Thicc Vore slider to a new slider that will apply to many more creatures called Creature Chub. Yes this will still morph Deathclaws the same way the old slider did.
-Fixed some template and formlist errors left from previous versions.
-Tried to improve .fomod readability.

v0.11 (29th August 2019)
- Fixed FOMOD error misplacing Deathclaw Support file.

v0.1 (28th August 2019)
-Initial Release
Last edited by BoxxFoxx on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 35 times in total.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod

Postby TTTV » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:46 am

great to see this on ekas!
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delt » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:56 pm

how did you figure out how to add sliders to the thicc sliders menu? and on top of that, affect something besides humans?
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:59 am

Oh! I've wanted this! I like getting vored by deathclaws, but hate not being able to see it!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:12 pm

@Delt

I reverse engineered Thicc Vores' scripts and compiled my own versions with properties I added to represent my new sliders. I'm going to move them to their own separate MCM page eventually but for now they're hijacking the CBBE process. To get the scripts to morph creature meshes I bypassed the HumanActor keyword filters.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:22 am

This is great, just a few things I noticed
Dogmeats belly seems to appear and disappear sporadically
Getting dogmeat to eat something is really hard for two reasons
First he has to melee the enemy to eat them when 90% of the time he prefers to grab them which does not allow him to eat his target
second I cant get him to eat anything without giving him a hunger syringe first
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:06 pm

@Randulf

Dogmeats' belly sometimes disappearing and reappearing is just a victim of the method used to generate the belly I believe. I'll talk to Carreau about trying to implement a solution to this. For now, try playing with the digestion tick rate, that can alleviate the flickering issue. The animations where dogmeat tries to pin an enemy is just a side effect of how he conducts himself in combat and to my knowledge cannot be fixed without disassembling those animations and repackaging them. As for him not eating things? I have no idea. Dogmeat *is* set to female, so ensure Female Vore is on and that either the modified Voremersion.esp or DogmeatVoreSupport.esm (whichever you have) is set to load quite late in your loadorder.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.13

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:10 am

Yes! Thank you so much BoxxFoxx, you've done a great service to furries everywhere.

Quick question though, is it possible to feed yourself to dogmeat? Willingly I mean.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:40 am

@MarkusFreeman320

Thank you! To my own personal shame, not presently. I have been trying to make this feature work. Unfortunately the problem is always the Poke-Your-Pred activator, I cannot get it to work reliably. I"ll try to work on finding a solution to this, no promises.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrXenomorph » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:39 am

Could you please make a detailed instruction on how to install the mod? ^^;
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.14

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:13 pm

I have included a note on Installation under the Download category. If you already have Voremersion installed, installing this mod should be pretty easy, it just fits over the top of Voremersion.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby lati65 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:46 pm

I'm just curious but are any other creatures planned to be added? You don't have to name any of them, i'm just curious if there are any others planned yet.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:09 pm

@lati65

Yes other creatures are planned. Creating good looking sliders for some creatures takes time however, so I can't give any estimates on expected dates. The to-do list is fairly lengthy with hopefully some more stuff oriented towards Prey-players coming soon and of course support for additional creatures.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:56 am

Could just be me screwing up my bodyslide but gorilla weight morphs are all stretched out and messed up
Last edited by Randulf on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby lati65 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:08 am

Ok so i noticed this isn't mentioned anywhere but earlier i had the voremersion.esp break because it wasn't reading two of it's masters. I fixed it by moving it so voremersion was overriding this mod. Just something i noticed. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:20 am

@lati65

If anything like that happens, don't continue any games in progress with the mod installed. Uninstall my mod entirely through your mod manager, do *not* selectively overwrite this mod. At best, you break the scripts memory and forever change your games leveled lists, at worst the game won't even make it to the main menu. I think you managed to snag an old download link, re-downloading should clear that up, MEGA appeared to have eaten chunks of my first upload.

@Randulf

Will investigate this on my end and prepare a fix if necessary, thank you for the bug report.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:24 pm

This mod looks pretty neat I could totally see bloodbugs with this looking really nice
VLover552
Participator

Postby Randulf » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 pm

Not sure if voremersion or this mod is causing this but the thicc vore hud element is showing two instances of dogmeats bars, haven't tested with other companions yet.

Edit: changed overwrite order of some mods and the bug disappeared on its own but im not exactly sure why yet
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.15

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:14 pm

New patch released. Yes, bloodbugs are on the eventual to-do list.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.15

Postby Randulf » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:29 am

So I started a new save with v15 and re built the bodyslide data with a new game made but no creatures are getting bellies or using thicc vore anymore
Going to check a few things first incase ive just messed up something completely obvious but it may be a bug
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game