D&D

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

D&D

Postby Anthro21 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:55 pm

So I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to include vore in D&D in a balanced way? Part of me has been wanting to run a vore-themed D&D campaign for a while, and I'd like some good reference materials to start with. I could homebrew everything myself, but I don't really trust myself to keep things balanced. Please let me know if anyone has some good suggestions!
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Re: D&D

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:56 pm

Technically, as D&D is one of the MOST forgiving games in the entire world for changing up the lore a little, it's quite easy to create a "Vore" feature in the game.

Example 1: A deity you are devoted to requires frequent human sacrifices be brought to him/her at their temple. Every day, you use a Scroll of Teleportation to travel to your Deities temple with a fresh human, trussed up and ready for sacrifice. The deity, often pleased with your offering, appears in a physical form, often choosing to appear as a humanoid monster for your enjoyment, picks up the offering and swallows it whole. You are then able to use the Scroll of Teleportation again to return to your party.

Example 2: You and your party are fighting a dragon. Your rogue/archer/ranger decides they're going to leap into the air and attempt to shoot the dragon in the eye by running up a pillar and jumping off of it. They roll, get a... lets go with a 7. The DM rolls for the Dragon to combat it, gets a Nat 20. It is then the DM's choice how the dragon beats said attempted leaping attack. They can chose to have the dragon just breath fire on them, taking their health down a little. OR they can chose to have the dragon keeps its mouth closed so the arrow bounces off the thicker scales on its snout before opening its mouth on the rogue/archer/rangers decent and snapping them up, swallowing them down for several turns of D4-D20 damage with a chance for a saving throw.

Example 3: You and your party are resting after a hard battle. Your health is low and you have a healer in your party. Your healer is also a druid that knows Dragon Form and Healing Acid. The healer can roll to either use a standard healing spell or use Dragon Form combined with healing acid. If they succeed on the Dragon Form and Healing Acid throw, they transform into a dragon, swallow you, and store you in their belly while you heal, safe behind the wall of dragon scales.

I don't play D&D, but I'd love to, and those are just THREE scenarios I thought off. I'm pretty sure Healing Acid isn't ACTUALLY a spell or ability in D&D, but again... D&D is the MOST FORGIVING game in the entire world as far as lore goes. As long as you can make it work without breaking the game, it's GTG.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby vgove » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:17 pm

vgove
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:29 pm

So it is a thing then... well, I guess that means we here on Eka's need to gather someplace, grab some D&D, make some characters, and get eaten. We'll call it EkaCon. Hosted by Eka, funded by everyone.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Ghosse » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Ghosse
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Persona59523
Participator

Postby Shroomz » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 pm

There was another thread recently talking about the idea, and after it was suggested someone made a Discord server for this very thing! It's been dead for a bit because nobody's really posted any games for recruitment, but the more people who join, the better.
https://discord.gg/hhEZCY6
Shroomz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 pm

I'm considering doing a Pathfinder 1e game on Discord. I've already written up a few pages for a campaign.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Jurodan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 am

I had the most epic battle play out before me and it ended in vore! A werewolf was battling against a Trex. After several rounds, the Trex ate the werewolf whole and struggling.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby v1block » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:00 pm

It would definitely be fun to implement it! And like earlier said, DnD is very forgiving and easy to add a homebrew depending on how you plan it out. Would be interested in doing a vore based game one of these days, but gotta find time and people to play with.
v1block
New to the forum

Postby zelphi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm

different systems can allow for it i mean they do have the book of Nymphology, and also the Black Tokyo setting which i recommend looking into and then their's homebrew rules and settings
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Shrike » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:41 am

Long time lurker, but huge D&D nerd here. There are already a lot of monsters that like to eat people, including many that swallow their prey alive. It sorta depends on whether or not you want your players to be predators or prey, but you could make several vore-themed encounters without homebrew rules whatsoever. If nothing else, they can give you ideas/references to homebrew your own stuff.

The one that could potentially be the core of an entire vore themed campaign right out of the box is the Oblex. Oblexes are a type of ooze that like to feed on memories and thoughts, the more intelligent the tastier. The more it eats the more clearly it can understand the memories and personalities it devours. Eventually they learn how to impersonate their victims and create near-perfect duplicates of their past meals to try to lure in more prey. Oozes in general are primarily focused on consuming things, and you can find a wide variety of them in the Monster Manual (The Oblex specifically is in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes).
Spoiler: show
An Elder Oblex

Speaking of oozes, there are plenty of Demon Lords that would work well in a vore-themed campaign. Juiblex is the source of oozes, and only really exists to consume and create more oozes. Yeenoghu is the origin of gnolls. To quote MToF, "Yeenoghu inspires his followers to devour any creatures they meet. In his mind, the cosmos is made up only of predators and prey." The only female Demon Lord, the Demon Queen of Fungi Zuggtmoy, is another interesting option. According to MToF, it is theorized that her ultimate goal is to meld all living creatures into one great fungal organism that she would then merge with and rule over.
Yeenoghu

Zuggtmoy, with Juiblex in the background

Speaking of the big bosses, both the Kraken and the Tarrasque can swallow players whole. Krakens are a classic BBEG, often accompanied by many cultists and worshipers who would happily bring sacrifices. Tarrasques are legendary godzilla-sized monsters that sleep deep within the earth. Once every couple centuries it emerges, devours everything it can find until it's full, and then burrow into the ground to sleep for another few centuries.

Kraken

Tarrasque

If you're looking for lower level, less world-ending enemies...

Shambling Mounds are an old standard. They're essentially a mass of vegetation that that seeks to engulf anything within reach. Speaking of plants, you can try tweaking the Corpse Flower. Normally the thing stuffs itself with whatever humanoid corpses it can find, slowly digesting them as it wanders around.
Shambling Mound

Corpse Flower

Off the top of my head, large worm-like creatures that can swallow players whole: Behir, Neothelid, Purple Worm, and Remorhaz.

Other creatures of note:

Banderhobbs are summoned human-frog-like creatures that are often assigned to kidnap people. It does this by grabbing the target with its tongue and swallowing it whole. Once swallowed, the target will take consistent damage until knocked unconscious, whereupon they are automatically stabilized and kept safe.

Devourers are large fiends created by Orcus to spread more undead. They fight conventionally, but when someone near them drops to 0 hit points, they pull their unconscious victim into their ribcage. There, they are slowly tortured until they expire, transformed into an undead creature, and then regurgitated.

If you're a fan of nagas and/or snakes, the Yuan-ti are a classic D&D enemy faction that come in every variety of human-snake hybrids, ranging from almost human to snake heads for hands. You can even play as a Yuan-ti Pureblood.

Trappers, Cloakers, and Darkmantles are all variations on the idea of a cave-dwelling creature that hangs on the ceiling waiting for prey. When they spot their targets they drop down and wrap themselves around their prey and try to eat them.

D&D Lamias are a bit different than the type you normally find on Ekas Portal, but they are still half-beautiful women who are hedonistic predators that feast on humans.

Ropers normally look like stalagmites. When prey draws near they lash out with very long tendrils that try to grapple and then reel in their targets.

Nupperibos are bloated and fat devils made from near worthless souls, cursed with an unquenchable hunger. All they do is blindly wander the hells trying to find something to eat.
Shrike
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:01 am

I'm sure I'm late, but isn't this just rolling a Giant party? They have Swallow Whole, right?
I guess same-size is trickier, but you can use the same move logic and just give a CR penalty for having the Vorish template. I'm trapped in Pathfinder rules, though.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 pm

Birichino wrote:I'm sure I'm late, but isn't this just rolling a Giant party? They have Swallow Whole, right?
I guess same-size is trickier, but you can use the same move logic and just give a CR penalty for having the Vorish template. I'm trapped in Pathfinder rules, though.

Giants dont normally have Swallow Whole. Still, it's pretty easy to append the ability onto any existing creature.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby FurFreak » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Hoooh boy, D&D and vore, two of my big faves. I got a little bit of stuff for running Pathfinder with Vore, about three different rule sets or iterations of said sets that I've been dinkin' around with and even ran a game with a heavy lean on vore mechanics that went from like 1st to 10th level before unavailability killed it.
FurFreak
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:05 pm

FurFreak wrote:Hoooh boy, D&D and vore, two of my big faves. I got a little bit of stuff for running Pathfinder with Vore, about three different rule sets or iterations of said sets that I've been dinkin' around with and even ran a game with a heavy lean on vore mechanics that went from like 1st to 10th level before unavailability killed it.

You can't just say that and not post it!
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby PsychicClown » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:59 pm

I've played on discord some vore pathfinder that did not last long at all due to availability but if someone does have a vore dnd or pathfinder sehsh i'd be interested.
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Like I said, I'm planning on a Pathfinder game to run on Discord. I'm planning on making it more freeform so people can drop in and out as need be. The focus will be on female preds, though other types are possible as well, and only on oral vore (partly due to personal taste and partly for mechanical reasons).

I just need to figure out WHEN I can do it.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Praexon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:51 pm

I ran a vorish D&D game on these forums ages ago. Good fun.

Here's the thread if you're curious: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3808

The first post is the VSRD, my attempt at creating a balanced vore system to fit into 3.5 rules. Looking back with what I know now, the rules were far from perfect, there are things I would change if I ran it again. For example put less emphasis on swallowing as part of combat (with prey wriggling in and out of the belly as they make escape rolls, which actually isn't very fun) and instead emphasize the 'vore-de-grace' as a finisher move that prey cannot escape from. Maybe the Devourer class would get bonus dice of damage every other level like rogue, and the damage would only be used to calculate if they brought prey to 0 and could auto-gulp them (so 5 damage bite + 10 on devourer dice, allows swallowing of 15 hp prey even though it only did 5 real damage).

Also perhaps I would convert all non-vore damage into nonlethal damage, to prevent the situation of preds eating mangled corpses (because honestly, how much vore art of that is out there?).

Hopefully the VSRD gives you some inspiration! It's all open content, please feel free to use or modify it to your heart's content, though it'd be nice if you credited me.

My advice if you run the game is to sit down with players ahead of time and figure out exactly what kind of theme and content you desire for the game. It's important to be on the same page with that, and tailor the rules accordingly.

EDIT: There's also this newer version of the vore rules that other DMs have updated for Pathfinder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1896V2G ... goFUj/view
Praexon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alice3hoping » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:05 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Like I said, I'm planning on a Pathfinder game to run on Discord. I'm planning on making it more freeform so people can drop in and out as need be. The focus will be on female preds, though other types are possible as well, and only on oral vore (partly due to personal taste and partly for mechanical reasons).

I just need to figure out WHEN I can do it.

Certainly this piques my interest. I have a few ideas for characters that could fit in well, depending on the setting. Will be eagerly awaiting it coming to pass. There a lot of sexy women with very hungry bellies that need filling.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game