Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1603

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby LtSurge3625 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Unread postby Segundoetapa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:45 pm
What wondering what belly capacity do you need to eat the slime queen without dying x.x?

she has a size of 28 so you need to have a capacity of at least
Spoiler: show
to eat her without dieing or vomiting, another warning actually is if you have the elf fight with you against her the first time you'll need a greater capacity if you want to eat her as well after.

Unread postby EngilbertSig3 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:40 pm
I'm very curious to know: how do you consume Slime Princesses? They always flee when you're about to consume them or kill them (unless you get lucky and your final blow is a critical hit). If anyone knows this, I'd really like to know.

I've wondered this to but I think there is no way, currently anyway, to eat them as I'll try to explain from my experience below.
Unread postby EngilbertSig3 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:44 pm

GrayLotus wrote:

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
EDIT no. 2: There's one more thing that really bothers me about this update: When you get to a certain level, you can consume slime girls at the beginning of the fight with no problem whatsoever... but when you consume creatures like Foxes, Snakes, Wolves, Spiders you name it, you can't consume them at the beginning of the fight? Even though they're smaller than slime girls, you can't swallow them at the beginning of the fight, which makes NO SENSE whatsoever. In the last update, this didn't happen at all. Now it starts happening randomly. Again, hope this gets fixed, it's among the most irritating parts of this new update (although the good outweighs the bad for the most part).

From my understanding, there was a system put into place for this update where you can't immediately consume enemies at the start of a fight, until you've beaten down and consumed a few of them normally. That's been my experience at least, and I don't recall running into any enemies where I could never immediately consume them.

There were a couple of instances of enemies being able to be consumed immediately even on first encounter (a couple of the desert enemies, IIRC), but never a case where I ran into your apparent issue.

I forgot that was a new thing in this update. Thanks for informing me. Although this mechanic is kind of annoying (imo), I can live with it being in the game. I would have preferred it to work in a way that when you reach a certain level you can consume enemies of small sizes. But this mechanic is ok for the most part.

The experience I've been having both agrees and disagrees with this, for the most part it has been true but after some point I seemed to be able to just eat anything without even hurting it, I think level, or rather stats, have something to do with it, if I recall correctly speed is suppose to play a factor (at least in older builds) with successful consumes, not sure if it's a bug or not but I think once you hit a certain level your able to eat anything without much of a fight, either that or some of the enemies are slightly bugged in that regard.

Also another small bug, this one a lighting one, after leaving the Dungeon/ruins the lighting effect seems to carry on till you do something to change the lighting again (I got out of them in the day time and it looked like it was a solar eclipse), and again as with me just trying to help find things you might not be aware of for the sack of trying to help, plz don't hate me, I love you ^^;
LtSurge3625
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:59 pm

Devourment of enemies in combat was reworked between versions to prevent consume-spam from the best way to fight.

LtSurge3625, EngilbertSig3

Here's how it works now:
- On first encounter, no matter how different your stats are to the enemy's, you cannot eat them if they're at full health. You need to either get them below 25% health to weaken them, or use some ability or item to inflict a stunning-type status effect.
- After successfully eating an enemy a given number of times (usually 3, but it seems to be 4 for the more humanlike enemies), you are now able to devour the enemy at any point in combat without issue.

As you can tell, there are problems with this. 25%, for one, is a narrow margin, and if you spend too long grinding in one zone, you end up unable to actually eat the weaker enemies in the next zone because you just kill them in two or even one hit(s). And if you can't eat an enemy the first time, you can't work your way towards being able to instantly devour any enemy.

Here's how it's being changed for the next version already, as this has been discussed within the pre-release testing discord:
- I don't know if this will be implemented alongside the next change, but it should: the margin of weakness is likely to be increased by 5%-10% to allow for a wider opportunity in which to actually eat something in combat.
- Regardless, though, schprengwerder is looking at implementing a system for devouring enemies who were accidentally slain as well.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AkromX » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 pm

I can't find the slime queen or the adventurer in the cave... also, i have found a passage that allows you to go up the walls, but i'm too ignorant to know how to post a print screen here
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby AroCali » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:19 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:So there's this cave in the desert where the grub girls can be found... no matter where I search I cannot find an exit HELP

Count me in as another who cannot find the exit from the desert cave with the bug/grub girls. I even found a way to get up onto the walls and cruise around the outside of the map, but no exit.

I've got this enormous stomach capacity now, but no one but grub girls to use it on. :'(
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby AroCali » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:21 pm

And immediately after I typed that, I found it. Sheesh.
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirNigelWonkaberry » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:07 am

I gotta say, I love this little game so far. It may be in a super early stage, yet it has so much polish already. I do however have a few issues with it... After I had the character eat a mercenary it has been playing the scream sound effect constantly whenever I walk around, even after closing the game and opening it back up again. Another thing I have a bit of an issue with is that the belches are really loud, in my opinion, would it be possible to add options to either turn off the belching or perhaps some volume controls?

In the end, however, it is a really awesome project and I look forward to seeing this go further. I wish you the best of luck on this journey.
SirNigelWonkaberry
New to the forum

Postby FoxSpirit » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:59 am

Hello!

I liked the game, despite the earlier version.
Will other vore types be added in the future (UB, AV, BV/NV, CV)?
Will it be possible to make the hero a hermaphrodite?

P.S. I apologize for my English - I use an online translator.
FoxSpirit
New to the forum

Postby AroCali » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Hey, first of all, thank you for this game! After my little snipped about getting lost the other day, it occurred that I have not given any other sort of feedback, so I'll try to remedy that here.

Are you sure this is just proof of concept for something else you're working on? Because this is turning into a neat little game in its own right. There's a growing world to explore, lots of monsters to eat (I am still looking for the griffons - I wonder if they taste like chicken?), and even a mini-plot with the NPCs you can choose to help or devour.

Also, with this update, I saw my first blue slime girl! OMG, she's adorable! I love her! (And I love her even more in my stomach!)

For what it's worth, I have yet to see the vomit mechanics in action. If ever I go over the fullness line, even by one, I have been met with death and Game Over. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that. I also came darned close when I ate my first grub girl - they were unexpectedly huge!

I echo some of the minor concerns above regarding smaller prey that you meet when you are comparatively strong. For example, with my level in the teens and a capacity about the same, I cannot, under any circumstances, seem to eat a rat. If I try, I fail, and if I attack, I kill it in one blow. From my understanding, the current mechanic is that you can eat them without weakening them once you have successfully weakened and then eaten them a number of times. Any possibility of changing that to simply defeating them a number of times, or maybe waive the requirement if you outlevel them significantly?

As a minor complaint, I will echo the above comment about the loudness of the burps. In the previous versions, we had cute little burps befitting our cute little protagonist, but the belches coming out now are simply volcanic. The patch notes mentioned that larger meals will mean larger belches, so in the later stages it''s just one window-rattling explosion after another. Now, this is of course your game, and you get to make it your way, so if you like the big burps, then game on. I am merely voicing a differing opinion.

I love the little bits of flavor text (no pun intended), though as yet I have only seen them for the regular slimes - either a comment about how nice they feel, or a comment about how they don't fill you up so much any more. Will there be more text for some of the other creatures in later versions? Or is it already there, and I just haven't met those particular creatures yet?

Speaking of stuff I love, I feel silly that it took me a few times to realize why I kept hearing a buzzing sound once I returned to the map after eating a hornet, and then it finally hit me: that was the muffled sound of the hornet inside me. What a nice touch, and one that really adds to the sheer vore-ness of this, giving the implication that you're not just eating these things: you're actually swallowing them whole.

I'm going to head off and continue looking for griffons. I seem to have hit the plateau on boob size (if only it were this easy in real life!), but I'm curious to see exactly how big this belly can eventually become.

Thanks and kudos!
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby AroCali » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:45 pm

A LAMIA! THERE IS A LAMIA! AND SHE WASN'T IN THE BOOK!

And OMG, she was huge - I just barely had the capacity to hold her in.

I wonder if she could eat me in return? Time to try to lose a fight...

Also, it seems that I cannot get rid of the cave adventurer. We beat the slime queen, and she just kept following me. I went back to Sylvia, hoping the quest might end there, but she just said hello again. Not sure if that's a bug or a feature. :D
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby Desuwing » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:00 am

AroCali wrote: As a minor complaint, I will echo the above comment about the loudness of the burps. In the previous versions, we had cute little burps befitting our cute little protagonist, but the belches coming out now are simply volcanic. The patch notes mentioned that larger meals will mean larger belches, so in the later stages it''s just one window-rattling explosion after another. Now, this is of course your game, and you get to make it your way, so if you like the big burps, then game on. I am merely voicing a differing opinion.

Imo, cute little burps are boring. Nothing better (and hotter) than a cute girl shaking the earth with her belches. So yeah, I couldn't be happier with the current state of the burps.
Desuwing
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Desuwing, absolutely 115% agreed. The contrast makes it better, even if a couple of them are a bit less aesthetically pleasing it’s still excellent, since it’s inherently crass as a whole process.

Big fan.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirNigelWonkaberry » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:41 pm

That's why I suggested giving the player options, because I know that there are people out there who like the "release the beast" type belches. I myself prefer the cuter, feminine burps.

Now granted I am in no way saying that the creator "has to do it!", but it would just be a nice little thing that may even result in learning something new.
SirNigelWonkaberry
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:17 pm

I also prefer the larger burps, but it wouldn't hurt me for people to have the option to use smaller ones.

Are there any plans for alternate character models for the player? I'd be nice to have something furry. Even if it was just the fullness portrait and not the in game sprite. Anthro cat or bird or dragon or something.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi there i'm bupping here again, i was going to talk about a few details that have been pointed out already (love the gigantic burps btw) although there is one thing that's still bothering me, the slow down we get as we eat (and keep) more and more preys in the OC's stomach... well, past 25 of capacity it takes an absurdely long time expanding the max capacity by keeping being overful. as it doesn't matter much now it will be problem with larger preys than lamias. that being said I still love this game and will keep playing whatsoever :wink:
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby AroCali » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:44 am

Hey, if huge burps are what the majority want, then game on. (I can always replace some of the sound files if it gets to be too much. I have some happy sighs and gurgles which would work nicely.)

Oh, and as for some of the stuff in my previous post, it appears that maybe some of the things I was asking for were already there, because by about level 20, I was nomming pretty much everything on the first try, including things I was seeing for the first time. So maybe with level (and capacity?) comes the end of the requirement to weaken them a few times first? I'm glad to see that, if it's the case.

The Lamia did not eat me, I am sad to report. But this is Predator Simulator and not Prey Simulator, so no worries.

Regarding the Cave Adventurer, I noticed that the first time I ate the slime queen (when I was too small to do so and blew up afterward), I chose the I'll Take The Money option, and the CA left after we had some dialogue. And then I died due to excess slime intake. The next time I did it (after leveling up a bit and increasing my capacity), I took the same option, but got different text, where my character ate the slime queen after the fight, while the CA watched. It was as though I had beaten her in straight combat instead of devouring her that second time. And this time, the CA did not leave me. Also, the Slime Queen still showed up on the map afterward, though I did not try to interact with her again. I hope that provides a bit more specificity for the potential bug. I think I may go back and see if I can fight her again, and maybe this time the CA will leave. (shrug)
AroCali
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:53 am

I feel that in regards to the volume to the burps an option to toggle between loud and soft would prob be the best of both worlds and anyone can choose what suits them the most
VLover552
Participator

Postby TinTan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:18 am

schprengwerder you think about option in game, where players can see achievements and are planned make achievements useful(give stats, items, skills and other things)?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cobbly » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Does this or will this ever contain scat?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby CezoCS » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:28 am

Hey just wanted to leave my thoughts here for my review on the 0.0.2 Update. Coming back into it I pretty much enjoyed the new layout right from the start and easily sunk an easy 2 hours into the game. Some things though I'd like to see in the future would be the following:
1.) If there could be a numbers included with the fullness bar(0 being on the left side of the bar and the max stomach capacity being on the right). Also if there was a number showing how much space is in the player's stomach so we could use the knowledge of the sizes of the monster and make decision on whether or not they're too big to eat at the moment
ll
2.) Being able to use MP for something in fights. There was a text that was given to players that said "You learned Tornado" but theres no tornado special in the game.

3.) Being able to get across the map without having to constantly escape battles. Maybe a repel item from the shop(like pokemon) or even a teleport mechanic which only teleports you to a named location in exchange for offering gold.

4.) An escape rope for people who may get lost in the tomb ( I for one did and still dont recall how I got out)

5.) Being able to increase your stomach capacity/digestion rate every level instead of every 2 levels(So it doesnt feel completely grindy especially as the number of monsters are limited and only a few, at the moment, give decent enough exp to be worth farming for)

6.) And a little bit of touch up on the vore sequence. Adding animations or adding bulges to the stomach to show there's a real prey struggling in there so capture the "predator side" of the game would be nice. Even some images of swallowing the prey whole would make this even better in my opinion.

All in all this update has been a great improvement from the last. I can actually fight the foxes now without getting bodied by them. Hopefully new monsters are added and zones because i'd easily come back to play it more. If there's a patreon or anyway we can support the progress of this game to go faster then i'd be happy to support it. Keep it up!
CezoCS
New to the forum

Postby Ranacha » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 am

I discovered this game a few days ago and was immediately impressed. It's the only game apart from God Complex that I have really enjoyed so far. I think the system you're developing works well and is quite promising.
I also have some feedback and ideas, if that's alright:

1) I like the mechanic where you can instantly eat an enemy after you've eaten enough of them. It adds a nice sense of progression where you go from fearing the enemy and needing smoke bombs to escape, to being able to fight and eat them, to them no longer being a threat and just food. It really makes you feel like you've conquered the zone when all it's inhabitants go down without a fight.
However I feel that groups of enemies should require an extra step before you can simply consume them all in one go. Currently if you can instantly eat a single enemy then eating a whole group of them without a fight is just a capacity check. What should be a significantly harder fight is trivialised. One idea is that devouring a group should require weakening/defeating them all first. Should you try to eat a member without doing so a non-weakened enemy will hit and interrupt you. Defeat and eat enough groups in this way and then you'll be able to devour them all instantly just like before.

2) One idea I had for tackling the fullness problem in a more subtle way is to have the player characters facial expression change at certain fullness percentages. There would be at least three expressions: the default one up to 50% capacity, one for between 50 and ~80%, and one for when you're nearly full. This could also just be a nice addition in general.

3) The bellies get really big compared to what they probably should. This may be more of a personal nitpick, but it does result in some poor scaling with multiple prey. Doing a bit of rough 3D volume calcs like Frakass did with their old "levels" series pegs the 18 fullness belly (2 mercenaries worth) as being big enough to fit around 5! Fortunately I'm finding it easy to rescale the bellies myself though.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game