Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1602

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.15 UPDATE]

Postby schprengwerder » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Jondo wrote:The issue with the fullness bar is the numbers are available if you do the math...

Rather than add the numbers, perhaps I could put a visible ending to the bar so that people can actually see the limit before hitting it?

Throwing up when you've overeaten is a good idea. I'd like to try that before adding the numbers back, since it seems like a nice balance.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:I wish both the blue and the green Slime Girls had a higher chance of an encounter...

I will be fixing that, they will become more common in the next update, I just didn't really have any idea of how much and where. With more maps available to put them on, I hope I can get the distribution better. At the moment there is nothing the player can do to increase encounters.

I just checked the 0.0.15 release and I found that I had indeed left it at varying values, so if you "consume" her she's 9 fullness and if you "consume all" her she's 6. I've already fixed that for the next update, sorry about that.

Turbotowns wrote: I get that, but... there's ALREADY a definite value for fullness, we just have...

I will be adding an end-of-bar indicator so you can see how close she is to full, as well as adding a throwing up event so that you are less likely to die if you over eat by a little bit. I might also consider making the maximum capacity variable by a few points just to shake things up a little if people are interested (I don't think they will be though).

Halcyon wrote:Thanks for the shout out! I loved playing through this little demo and I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with next! :)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy it and I hope to continue to please my senpais!

Slayerhero90 wrote:i couldn't pass 150% in either version. we'll see what...

Sorry about the mess in the game. The limit is 200%, and I don't know why you wouldn't be able to get to it, since the game over is only triggered by a condition of overfullness >20, which 150% is 15. If you'd like, PM me and we can try to figure out what the problem is.

Anesthetic wrote:Are we talking like Regular Spider, or Spider girl...

I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I can assure you there will be spider girls added at some point.

Zbeubyx wrote:...of it makes grind a breather...

I'm going to assume you meant "bother" here. To try and fix that, I will add a fullness bar ending that will always be visible so you can see exactly how close you are to full. There will also be a throwing up event so that if you do overeat a little bit you won't die. If you eat far above your capacity though, you will still die.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will continue to address problems that crop up in the thread or in PM, but I'm finding that writing out full responses is taking up more of my fixing/making time than I'd like, especially with how much there is for me to do in the coming weeks. I'll probably be much more curt in my responses from now on, simply because I need to maximise the free time I have to spend working on the game. Please understand that I have no intention of sounding rude or terse.

Thanks,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:27 pm

oh no I meant to say that keeping track of the total mass of fulness we got down helps a lot not dying like an absolute glutton
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:05 am

Absolutely loving the game so far, my only request would be the possibility for even more character growth, as i believe i have already hit the max size for the breasts, and having them even a little larger would be nice. Keep up the great work though :p
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:33 am

schprengwerder wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:Are we talking like Regular Spider, or Spider girl...

I'm not sure who you're talking to, but I can assure you there will be spider girls added at some point.

It said that you added the new Spider Enemy in the Change Log. Is that a regular spider. Because I cant think of anything less appealing to eat then a Spider, save for a Bigger Spider.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:16 pm

yes, the enemy added is a regular spider which takes up 3 fullness slots

it follows the established convention within this game of starting with small animals (specifically, making full use of the prepackaged sprites in rpgmaker, of which the spider sprite is one) and working up to being able to eat people

i don't find beasts to be enjoyable prey at all but it does most cleanly demonstrate the fullness progression system, to be adapted by whosoever wishes to use this system in their own rpg
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:29 pm

Very nice little game here. The vore mechanic seems well done despite I would wish for enemies to disappear on screen before they are eaten and not after it.. but I can understand it is due how the default rpg maker system works, so I won't insist too much.

My only critique here is.. please change the gameover thing. It's not a problem of getting a gameover, I could easily reload my save and restart without too much troubles. It's just that the current one is........ very frigthening.. ^^;

And finally a little suggestion: the preys book could be portable instead of being fixed in the first map. You just need to place the book's code inside a common event and then activate it with an item in your inventory. It's not terribly hard so it shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck with the project! It seems to have a good start so far! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby chris9774 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 am

bump to check on progress :p
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby schprengwerder » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:22 am

Hi all,

The 0.0.2 update is in progress and a number of changes that were suggested have been made that will hopefully make the game a bit more game-y. The pre-release will go out to testers this coming week and hopefully it should be ready for public release on the 15th of September. Progress is currently slow because of work and various other factors, but the new update should feel noticeably different. Some sound effects have been changed, some of the way events are sequenced behind the scenes have been shuffled around, hopefully giving smoother play.

One of the more important changes is that now instead of dying if you eat just a little beyond the maximum limit, you will instead vomit, and lose all your fullness and have to start eating again, but not restart the game/save. Also new mode will become available, "Night". This will offer different enemies and add a little more depth to the game. In this update, it won't feature much besides a visual change and one or two new enemies (including the long delayed bat) as it is only an early integration and some bugs will inevitably need to be weeded out. Some other additions include an (early) achievement system, a monologue box where the character will talk about her prey/other things (not complete, will only work for some prey types), some hidden access areas, some map changes as well as the skill "Sleep", which is fairly self explanatory. Only a few new enemies will be available this update, but they will be human/humanoid. Much of the work left to be done is creating filler content like monologue for the player, which is difficult to make seem unique when there's such a large variety of enemies and a lot of repetition, so it is likely that much of the creative written content (ie achievements, monologues/dialogues, etc) will only be added periodically, rather than in large chunks.

Most of the changes that will take place in this version will be behind the scenes in preparation for the following update, where there will be some larger changes taking place. I've spent considerable time practicing some basic skills like drawing pixel art for animating events (and you may see the result of that in one of the hidden areas), editing sound files to try to make them sound more natural/in tune with their environments, among other things. Many of the systems being built require a lot of setup before their effects can be made visible in the game, and I appreciate everybody's patience.

Thank you all for playing this game and I hope you enjoy the update when it arrives.

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katana70065 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Hey. Trying to download the game, but can't seem to get either download site to download. Mega just stops partway through the download and the other site won't even start the download? Are they both down, or am I just trying to download the game at the wrong time (as in too much traffic on that page)?
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Katana70065 wrote:Hey. Trying to download the game, but can't seem to get either download site to download. Mega just stops partway through the download and the other site won't even start the download? Are they both down, or am I just trying to download the game at the wrong time (as in too much traffic on that page)?

Sounds like traffic to me, or poor internet. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:00 pm

There is a strange fruit you can eat and im not quite sure if it does anything yet? does it lol?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:35 am

no, the strange fruit is not coded to do anything
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Katana70065 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Katana70065 wrote:Hey. Trying to download the game, but can't seem to get either download site to download. Mega just stops partway through the download and the other site won't even start the download? Are they both down, or am I just trying to download the game at the wrong time (as in too much traffic on that page)?

Sounds like traffic to me, or poor internet. XD

I don't know. I've made repeated tries at all hours of the day save insanely late at night, and can't seem to download it. On Mega, it keeps giving me the "Temporary Error, retrying" message.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:03 am

Katana70065 wrote:I don't know. I've made repeated tries at all hours of the day save insanely late at night, and can't seem to download it. On Mega, it keeps giving me the "Temporary Error, retrying" message.

I'll put a copy on google drive and we'll see if that can get it to work.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick update:
The 0.0.2 iteration is just about ready for release. Some final adjustments are being made, tomorrow the final version will be handed out to testers and if nothing breaks then it will be publicly released here in 3 days. Apologies for the delay, but this week was very busy so I was unable to make the targets on time.

Thank you for your patience,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:11 am

Sometimes the belly capacity and digestion rate gets 1 greater.
You mentioned its a reward for being overstuffed sometime
How is the Time calculated, is it actual time, is it in steps, and is there a limit?
I seem to struggle to reproducee it

Just wondering if you could share the numbers there with us
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:21 am

Saraheatsstuff wrote:Sometimes the belly capacity and digestion rate gets 1 greater.
You mentioned its a reward for being overstuffed sometime
How is the Time calculated, is it actual time, is it in steps, and is there a limit?
I seem to struggle to reproducee it

Just wondering if you could share the numbers there with us

It is calculated by how overfull you are when you nap. The actual mechanism is a bit difficult to explain, but simply put, if you fill up to absolute maximum and nap to digest it 3 times, you should get the bonus. It works at less than absolute maximum, but slower. Anything overfull will do. There isn't a limit currently, but it will probably get nerfed a bit in the future (not yet though).

Below is a screenshot of the actual eventing that controls it for those who are interested.

Spoiler: show
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (25.36 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby badboy965 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:52 am

Where my I download this game? :D
badboy965
New to the forum

Postby Looozy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:01 am

I would love to see more of this game. I really like the arcade style to it.
Looozy
New to the forum

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby schprengwerder » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:15 pm

0.0.2 is now live! The description will be updated soon, but the new game files are available on MEGA and Mediafire.
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the update, gonna give it a try in a bit~
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game