Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1603

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [v0.0.3 UPDATE]

Postby vgove » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:59 pm

what are all the areas
vgove
Participator

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [v0.0.31 UPDATE]

Postby SSJDudeMan » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:24 pm

I'm gonna have to parrot what most people have been saying, because after at least ten levels' worth of consuming lesser Slime Girls and punching the shit out of Slime Princesses, the Queen is shyer than that pink-maned pony from a certain cartoon. Seriously, she's not showing up... like, at all. I dunno what's the beef, or if something bugged, but I gotta tell you that there really should be some kind of 'physical' apparition of the Queen rather than just leaving it to chance.

A boss that weighs heavy on a quest shouldn't be so dependant on the Random Number God.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:12 pm

about the bugs seemingly not being dealt with... it may not be much but from both links we do get a compressed file named "Predator Simulator 0.0.31" but once i start the game from either of the files the game's named "Predator Simulator 0.0.3" is it normal?

also currently to get to night we have to nap using the A button, otherwise the day persists.

just my two cents i felt were worth pointing out.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:27 pm

I'm working on a unity-based game, somewhat similar to this, which involves mesh-based animations. I've been using your images as placeholders (see imgur.com/a/F82m8i9 for a VERY rough draft), and I was wondering if you would like to work together? It would help a lot if I could get a sprite sheet where the limbs, head, hair, etc are all separated, as that's the only way to animate them this way. You can see that my edit of her shoulder is very messy, and the shadow cast by her belly is static.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby KazuMin » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 am

I think you should do like a belly animation
KazuMin
New to the forum

Postby rallenjm » Wed May 13, 2020 2:26 pm

hey i mayby out of the blue i was ntrying to fix the slime queen bug and i fixed it i changed the conditoion branch from sitch to vairable traker and renameds both the battles and the monsters with names including numbers and its worked
rallenjm
New to the forum

Postby Plundergunner » Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 am

A discord server with channels for updates, one for bug-reports and one for suggestions maybe would be very good to keep everything more organized than this forum.
I would also offer myself as a tester or do some easy image work if you still need some help.
Great game so far :D
Plundergunner
New to the forum

Postby Darksteelrob » Thu May 14, 2020 11:44 am

I'm wondering. Would it be possible for a male character sprite to be done for a future update?
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Thu May 14, 2020 8:42 pm

can you have the breast max larger than the current max size
vgove
Participator

Postby Legspert9 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Quick update for everyone: I'm in talks with the developer, and the game MAY (it's all still up in the air) be changing platforms from RPGmaker to Unity. If this happens, some changes would likely be made to accommodate for the lack of art assets, but it would allow for much more possibilities - fully-animated players (including belly and breast bounce), more engaging combat, minigames, etc. Such a transition - again, IF it takes place - will take a while before the game is fully playable again, as systems need to be built from the ground up. With that in mind, I have a question for all of you: what about the game do you think is most important? What elements make up the games' core?
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Plundergunner » Sun May 17, 2020 8:18 am

switching engine to unity is definetly a good thing. In my opinion the games' core is the progression system where you start small and just able to eat the lowest prey and grow stronger with each enemy you defeat while also growing a bigger stomach capacity and cup-size. Like i said earlyer, a discord-server for the game would be very nice to get in contact with the dev more and organize everything better.
Plundergunner
New to the forum

Postby Ranacha » Sun May 17, 2020 10:55 am

The sense of progression when going from a weak pred that fears all but the weakest of prey to an apex pred that can casually swallow all they encounter is essential.
The current system wherein you can immediately swallow those you've eaten a few of is a great start, though i'd like to see more requirements for when dealing with groups of enemies or when overfull.

The challenge is also core. Going out on a hunt should be very dangerous to begin with until you progress.

Visual progression is a must for me. Personally, I'd like to see bellies scale somewhat "realistically". By that I mean a belly twice as full will be about twice as large by volume. Practically, this would allow for much larger capacities and thus room for progression without the belly becoming unreasonably huge. Check out Frakass's levels series for what I mean. (I also get bothered when a belly that's supposed to have barely 5 in it is the size of a bus :D , but that's just me ).
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby LtSurge3625 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:30 pm

honestly i rather like the game how it is so far with most of my though being more of options for visual (larger size, ability to toggle visuals for some things I.E. the actual weight gain that has been mentioned similar to the bust one), I could think of an element for the base of a story, maybe some secondary "growth" for progression but honestly besides bug fixing I'm good with how it's been coming along, a switch to a different engine could make things easier but it could also make them harder instead, I'd say weight the pros and cons and decide if you want to rework it from the ground up again.
I feel the core which is start small and keep working at it till you can move on is good, I'd have to say my biggest complaint (and this isn't the core of it) is the progression is a little rough, from the hornets and slime you have to move into other areas where slime girls can pop up and end you so easily, more defined areas would be good, ore wandering enemies could be an idea as well (May want to play with that one, see if it feels good or not). I would honestly love (at least in the more final end of the game) the ability to go and eat an entire village of people. Other then those ideas i got nothing really, again I've been enjoying the way the game is currently. Maybe, if mini-games where to be added they should personally be more geared to either getting you something (I'd say money but with how the game is currently that would be more useless) or increasing you capacity/ability, combat wise more options to actually do things to eat the enemy (I.E. actually means to paralyze an enemy) but something that could be a possible idea would be maybe the use of items to make things happen to the enemy you just ate (for example like covering one in something acidic making them digest faster or say honey to give more exp).
LtSurge3625
New to the forum

Postby Kreate48 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:21 pm

The progression system is probably the most core element of the game
Kreate48
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Sun May 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Kreate48 wrote:The progression system is probably the most core element of the game
Legspert9, The most important, to me, is the gluttony aspect of it. You can use the cheats in the game to make your character a bottomless pit, or build her from the ground up, but the best aspect about this, in my opinion, is eating an entire ecosystem of monsters, one after another, especially monsters like Lamia and the griffon monsters. Something that would be awesome is, you get to a point where your character can devour flocks of dragons or tribes of ogres; basically taking the spot at the top of the food chain.

The other aspect is the encounters with the human NPCs. The more options as to how to interact with "prey" the better, but if we can only get linear, scripted events, then that is fine. Imagine if the character ate the woman in the cabin and as she waddles around with her in her stomach, she can interact with the character by teasing or taunting. I am personally not the biggest fan of that in particular (like I said, bottomless pit is my jam!) but I would dig it!

Would you agree, or do you have something else in mind, like prey scenes or game balancing?
daeway
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun May 17, 2020 8:52 pm

The progression is good, and having the ability to cheat it further along is also a great boon. Feeling like you earned the ability to just swallow any creature you can fit in your gut is great when before you were struggling to keep from exploding when eating a wolf.
my main preference would be getting some more options for customization. Stuff like having more player models to choose from (such as a furry option as i've mentioned before. A great base would be human, catgirl demi human, and anthro cat or wolf girl would probably please the most crowds? Not sure.), ability to toggle cosmetic things for example limiting weight gain to only breasts or capping it at a certain value, being able to wear clothes or at least underwear in case we're not fans of nudity, etc.
The big sounds from the vore are also a lovely feature I would hope would continue to be present.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Legspert9 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:53 pm

daeway wrote:
Kreate48 wrote:The progression system is probably the most core element of the game
Legspert9, The most important, to me, is the gluttony aspect of it. You can use the cheats in the game to make your character a bottomless pit, or build her from the ground up, but the best aspect about this, in my opinion, is eating an entire ecosystem of monsters, one after another, especially monsters like Lamia and the griffon monsters. Something that would be awesome is, you get to a point where your character can devour flocks of dragons or tribes of ogres; basically taking the spot at the top of the food chain.

The other aspect is the encounters with the human NPCs. The more options as to how to interact with "prey" the better, but if we can only get linear, scripted events, then that is fine. Imagine if the character ate the woman in the cabin and as she waddles around with her in her stomach, she can interact with the character by teasing or taunting. I am personally not the biggest fan of that in particular (like I said, bottomless pit is my jam!) but I would dig it!

Would you agree, or do you have something else in mind, like prey scenes or game balancing?

schprengwerder is very busy. For the sake of the game, they have agreed to transfer primary development of the game over to me - but only if my initial demo impresses. I'm trying to find out what about the game people like so much, in order to focus my limited time on those aspects in order to make the demo as impressive as possible. My first big cut was the overworld - currently, navigation takes place via buttons, like a text adventure. With the current system, prey interaction would be an easy addition.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:58 am

Legspert9 wrote:
daeway wrote:

schprengwerder is very busy. For the sake of the game, they have agreed to transfer primary development of the game over to me - but only if my initial demo impresses. I'm trying to find out what about the game people like so much, in order to focus my limited time on those aspects in order to make the demo as impressive as possible. My first big cut was the overworld - currently, navigation takes place via buttons, like a text adventure. With the current system, prey interaction would be an easy addition.
that is very easy what people like about the game soo much is disgusting prey with both a visual and mechanical progression of being able to eat more and become thicker
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 am

chance10 wrote: that is very easy what people like about the game soo much is disgusting prey with both a visual and mechanical progression of being able to eat more and become thicker

Speak for yourself. The progression, yes, is fucking phenomenal. But I'd much prefer cuter, more appetizing prey(something that actually LOOKS like something I'd like to eat, maybe), more people prey would be great, especially females.

The loli-esk player pred is cute too... And yeah, becoming thicker... Weight gain is ALWAYS a plus(even if it IS just breast expansion)!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:50 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
chance10 wrote: that is very easy what people like about the game soo much is disgusting prey with both a visual and mechanical progression of being able to eat more and become thicker

Speak for yourself. The progression, yes, is fucking phenomenal. But I'd much prefer cuter, more appetizing prey(something that actually LOOKS like something I'd like to eat, maybe), more people prey would be great, especially females.

The loli-esk player pred is cute too... And yeah, becoming thicker... Weight gain is ALWAYS a plus(even if it IS just breast expansion)!

personnally i don't really mind the prey being an animal or something not so cute, as long as the prey is a cute female that is, also yeah the loli player throws off guard at first X)

Edit: about what makes the game great it's clearly the possibility to to eat many different things at once, and belly stretching mechanic is a good idea too.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game