Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1603

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby milo4x » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:12 am

katchup3 wrote:
milo4x wrote:
AkromX wrote:
on the initial screen, you go left, then left again

Uh... That instruction gets you to the desert...
The forest is right and right again, through the gap in the trees. Then in that area there's a hidden gap in the trees that leads to the slime cave, and a path that appears to go north but doesn't actually connect to another area.
Katchup, where exactly are you trying to go? (give directional instructions from starting area) It may simply be that you're trying to go into an area that hasn't been implemented yet.
Oh, I didn't know that right, right, north didn't send anywhere. I guess it is the same problem with north north right then

THANK YOU.

No problem. I think i saw it written somewhere that the game currently only has 9 areas. If i'm remembering correctly, those should be the central area, east of central, 2 east of central, 3 east of central (hidden cave), north of central, 2 north of central, west of central, 2 west of central, 3 west of central (underground maze thing).
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby schprengwerder » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 am

Hello everyone,

The worst case scenario has happened and my hard drive has failed. I will have to take it to have the data recovered but it probably won’t be cheap or quick. I will be unable to work on the game until it is fixed.

There are a few things that need to be ironed out, but I’m hoping to have 0.0.3 out before the end of this month. I’m also looking for more testers, as the increase in content to be tested is outpacing the rate at which it can be tested. Please PM if you’re interested.

Thanks,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Valtr » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:33 pm

---
Last edited by Valtr on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valtr
New to the forum

Postby elricomake » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:08 am

This game is great so far!! Although I have run into an issue: I accidentally saved right before i ate too much and now when I load my save file, I can’t continue without dying. Does this mean I’ll have to start all over? It took a pretty long time to get to my current level and I’m not a big fan of grinding.
elricomake
New to the forum

Postby Ziedine » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:47 am

elricomake wrote:This game is great so far!! Although I have run into an issue: I accidentally saved right before i ate too much and now when I load my save file, I can’t continue without dying. Does this mean I’ll have to start all over? It took a pretty long time to get to my current level and I’m not a big fan of grinding.

I can help u with my google drive
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:26 am

schprengwerder wrote:Hello everyone,

The worst case scenario has happened and my hard drive has failed. I will have to take it to have the data recovered but it probably won’t be cheap or quick. I will be unable to work on the game until it is fixed.

There are a few things that need to be ironed out, but I’m hoping to have 0.0.3 out before the end of this month. I’m also looking for more testers, as the increase in content to be tested is outpacing the rate at which it can be tested. Please PM if you’re interested.

Thanks,
- schprengwerder

Damn, I can’t begin to imagine all work you’ll have to go through, wishes you the best of luck from now on.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spartagamer6 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Next Update have system weight gain for eating preys....
pls add system weight gain system.
Spartagamer6
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:04 pm

What kind of playable characters are we talking about on the way? Any of them full anthros or are they all human/demi human?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:33 am

Spartagamer6 wrote:Next Update have system weight gain for eating preys....
pls add system weight gain system.

0.0.3 (next one) won't have it but I want to add it to 0.0.4. Making characters with fat bodies means needing to draw new bellies with different shapes, so it may take a while for serious weight gain. I want to add small weight gain like on legs and belly first.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:What kind of playable characters are we talking about on the way? Any of them full anthros or are they all human/demi human?

At the moment it's all human with one neko. As the game grows, furries/anthros will probably be added, but at the moment the main game systems are still in the works. This is still only in early alpha, so definitely do not discount anything.

This is an open project so anyone can contribute anything and it will be integrated into the game in some form or other. I am trying to build this as more of a game engine so people can create their own games from it. People who have the skills can donate furry/anthro art and bellies and it can be seamlessly added in (certain limits apply so that the game doesn't become a jumbled mess).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a more general note, I have received a response from the data recovery company and they believe it will take at least 2 weeks to recover the data and it will cost US$1000 (converted from my local currency). I have the money available but it will set back my plans to upgrade my computer system for this project. As such, anybody who wishes to help (absolutely no obligation in any way shape or form) can donate, otherwise I will cover the costs. I will not abandon this project and when I do eventually get my new computer system I will have several backups running simultaneously. Nothing will change as a result of this failure except it will take me around two weeks to determine whether to start rebuilding what is lost on the drive or whether I can continue from the recovered data. This update will be delayed for a while since my best version was lost on the drive and I will have to fix the last pre-release I uploaded to mega. I have quite a few people helping test so hopefully I can sort out this version before I learn of the fate of the hard drive data.

For those who wish to help:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/saving-schpr ... are-flow-1

For those who do not have spare money to throw at random people on the internet:
Wish me luck!

Many thanks and much appreciation to all who play, hoping for a successful future to the game,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:55 am

Hello everyone!

Your agonising wait is over. The next version, 0.0.3 is finally here.

After months of painful reiterations, dead hard drives and real life interference, you can now freely gobble up random animals and people - but better.

Now with a number of fixes and adjustments, as well as a few aesthetic changes, hopefully this version will see some more "game" feeling added to it.

Some new features are:
- Improved battle eventing including a new animation (courtesy of DevS098)
- Quick travel between maps that you have already visited
- Day and night now have different enemies, although the only map to really show this is the first map where you will encounter bats at night instead of hornets
- Breast size lock, allows you to lock your breast size to any size you have already achieved

Soon to be fully implemented is alternative character avatars! The groundwork has been set and even now I have some extremely generous volunteers slaving away to produce the images for the new characters. Look forward to being able to choose your predator as well as your adventure. Currently there are 12 planned possible avatars, with 2 or 4 expected to be ready for the next release. You will be able to form a party of up to 4, and be able to control each in battle, and be able to eat prey with any of them. It may even be possible to feed prey to a party member and then eat them while they are full!

Things still to look forward to:
- More customisability in your character abilities
- Mild weight gain
- Live prey tracking, where your prey stays alive in your belly for a while
- Player-as-prey, your enemies may be able to eat you, forcing you to fight your way out

I still have many issues that I'm running into because of my lack of programming knowledge, and there are things that I know could be fixed if I knew more than just calling up images in a script. If anyone has experience with ruby and would like to help, please let me know and we can work to solve some of the more complex issues that would otherwise require me to spend a stupid amount of time trying to do manually.

That's all I can think of to say for now; as usual, if you encounter any bugs, please let me know either through PM or this thread. I am very busy most of the time as I run my own small factory, but I will try to keep on top of things and respond to messages as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support with a very special thanks to the anon who donated to my hard drive fund.

Have fun and enjoy,
- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [v0.0.3 UPDATE]

Postby ZetaPidgeot » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:10 pm

A few bugs I noticed while playing:

Spoiler: show
The cave adventurer seems to be replaced with the second player character. This crashes the game when they eat prey as it tries to load assets for her eating said prey.

The event that happens after you (presumably) defeat a slime also happens when you run away from one. It has also happened to me after running from a Desert Lamia, and sometimes it gets into an infinite loop until I eat the slime.

The Slime Queen event seems to be bugged. Eating the three princesses doesn't spawn her, and neither does slaying them it seems. Though I might be missing something.

Either the spawn rate of the tent is low or it's still bugged in this version. I don't have this version of RPG Maker, so I can't make the changes needed for this.

Outside of this, it's looking pretty solid so far. The bar is much better than it was before, that much is certain. Can't wait to see more.
ZetaPidgeot
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Perhaps there's something I've been overlooking, but there seems to be an issue pertaining to the game stuttering a lot that was not present in the last version that I played.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alenich » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:53 am

ZetaPidegot
Spoiler: show
about the slime queen, how much do you leveled?
you're not suppoed to eat nor to defeat the slime princess, after some damage them will flee and then the slime queen would appear
Alenich
New to the forum

Postby schprengwerder » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:12 am

ZetaPidgeot wrote:A few bugs I noticed while playing:

Outside of this, it's looking pretty solid so far. The bar is much better than it was before, that much is certain. Can't wait to see more.

I think I've addressed all the bugs. I'll upload 0.0.31 soon, with those fixes.

frogcubus wrote:Perhaps there's something I've been overlooking, but there seems to be an issue pertaining to the game stuttering a lot that was not present in the last version that I played.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I haven't noticed anything particularly, but there are a lot of things running in the game now, so I'll keep an eye out for others with the same issue.
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:28 am

I'm just waiting for the player as prey option.
No-One
Participator

Postby mcclintock » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:23 am

I think this was also a bug in the previous versions, but having the burp option turned to 'in battle' will cause the 'prey eaten' noise to play constantly in the overworld. It only stops when you restart the game.
mcclintock
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:04 am

It's been a while since I played this game, so I feel like I need to ask these questions:

1. How do you get the Slime Queen to appear? I've no notion on how to get her to appear. Last I remembered she was in the cave at the right side of the map, and she appeared in the right most
corner of the cave, but she doesn't seem to appear there anymore so I'm out of ideas.

2. Do the tents mentioned in the OP appear in the right part of the Woods? In previous updates the tent appeared on the right side of the map in the woods. Have they been moved
somewhere else? Idk anymore.

Really looking forward to being able to choose which character I can play. It'll probably take a while to make belly sizes for the biggest preys, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby anema_sesuna » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:27 pm

Loving this so far but I cant seem to find the slime queen
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonlord » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:11 pm

List of "bugs"/issues I've found so far.
* When attempting to leave the desert map on foot I'm automatically kicked back into the desert due, to what I'm guessing is, the exit to the desert depositing the player on the desert entrance tiles.
* A couple of corner entrances/transfer spaces for the fields will automatically kick you into a different part of the fields due to overlapping triggers.
* Attempting to enter the town at forest center at night switches it to daytime an instead of the town there is only a lone tower with a guard that can't be interacted with.
* The hidden forest mansion is lacking a LOT of collision.
* The hidden forest mansion's second floor right hallway rooms don't display your lantern's light even when it's on.
* The door in the hidden forest mansion's basement kick you to a random patch of trees where you can only warp out.
* There are several entrances to the hidden forest mansion's inner courtyard that don't let you leave through them forcing you to instead walk all the way back around the mansion.
* Eating the food in the mansion will fill your character up but won't trigger the belly to expand.
* Slime Queen doesn't appear regardless of the number of slime princesses of all three types I defeat, with or without the elf.
*Putting the Elf in the lead of the group results in an instant crash.
** Recommended **
I know it's early but the overuse of the same scream for all monster girls causes it to become annoying quickly.
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby ConnTheElite » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:24 pm

Playing version 0.0.31 and having the same problems with the slime queen quest and the defeated slime dialogue box.
I also can't seem to get the day/night cycle to work, is there something I'm supposed to do to activate it?

Being the curious individual that I am, I had to look through the files to see if there was any hint of the new player characters. They are looking good, can't wait to see them implemented even if not all them are available on the next update.

More of personal taste thing, but would it be possible to add an option to disable the burping sounds entirely?
I know this was in older version as well, but I really like that you can learn the tornado skill by eating the enemies that use it, I would to see that with other enemies too. Like maybe a poison attack learned by eating hornets and/or spiders.

Overall I feel like this update is a step in the right direction though. Already one of the best vore PRGs out there imo.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game