Trying to find old V-games, flash game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Trying to find old V-games, flash game

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:35 am

ninjajoeman wrote:oh man now I'm suddenly remembering a fairy game where you do rock paper scissors and they take off their clothes. And if they win they eat you.

that too was from the creator of Fairy Little... Sadly to my knowledge the games didn't transfer when he dumped his site for pixiv and the games were never translated
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DarkWriter13 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:08 pm

The_Prof wrote:
ninjajoeman wrote:oh man now I'm suddenly remembering a fairy game where you do rock paper scissors and they take off their clothes. And if they win they eat you.

that too was from the creator of Fairy Little... Sadly to my knowledge the games didn't transfer when he dumped his site for pixiv and the games were never translated

You can download the rock paper scissors game one on the JRPG thread a couple threads below, its not translated and it crashes after you win the first full match. just for anyone whose curious. its called Rinka Janken if I remember.
DarkWriter13
New to the forum

Postby CatinThaHat99 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Sorry for the semi-necro (I did not want to start a whole new thread). Does anyone remember what happened to a swf that was posted that had a mouse tied up above a horse/taur? You tried to swing the mouse before the rope burned and he fell. I do not know what happened to it, and I would like to see if I could find it again. Help would be much appreciated.
CatinThaHat99
New to the forum

Postby GabrielTMM » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:14 pm

CatinThaHat99 wrote:Sorry for the semi-necro (I did not want to start a whole new thread). Does anyone remember what happened to a swf that was posted that had a mouse tied up above a horse/taur? You tried to swing the mouse before the rope burned and he fell. I do not know what happened to it, and I would like to see if I could find it again. Help would be much appreciated.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25212161/

Here you go
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby CatinThaHat99 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 pm

GabrielTMM wrote:
CatinThaHat99 wrote:Sorry for the semi-necro (I did not want to start a whole new thread). Does anyone remember what happened to a swf that was posted that had a mouse tied up above a horse/taur? You tried to swing the mouse before the rope burned and he fell. I do not know what happened to it, and I would like to see if I could find it again. Help would be much appreciated.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25212161/

Here you go

Thanks
CatinThaHat99
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:23 pm

A little advice , if you like your flash games , save them on your computer before it's too late ...

https://www.blog.google/products/chrome ... sh-chrome/

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/flash-g ... y-forever/
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:21 pm

Wow, this is alot of flash V-games that I haven't seen in a good minute and some I havent seen before. Thanks alot for putting them here guys.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheOniMan » Mon May 04, 2020 8:21 pm

how exactly do i open these files once i download them?
TheOniMan
New to the forum

Postby FoxtrotAce » Mon May 04, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm trying to look at these games but the files just flash whenever I access them and it looks like it's trying to give me a seizure. How do I fix this?
FoxtrotAce
New to the forum

Postby dflr » Tue May 05, 2020 7:58 am

FoxtrotAce wrote:I'm trying to look at these games but the files just flash whenever I access them and it looks like it's trying to give me a seizure. How do I fix this?

I am getting the same using gnash in linux. What software are you using to run it?
dflr
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreeperBoy » Tue May 05, 2020 8:56 am

Maybe you can look up his profile on archive.net (I really hope that's the domain, I've only heard of it, never been there, so prolly better if you search it) If there is an archive of the site from when this user's art was accessible, maybe you can spot the name of the one you're missing?
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby JoelTheOne45 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:31 pm

Sorry for the necro-post, but for anyone who wants to play the flash games you can get the debug version here. https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplay ... loads.html
JoelTheOne45
New to the forum

Postby higuy55 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:57 pm

anyone have the serleena flash game by chance?
higuy55
New to the forum

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:55 pm

higuy55 wrote:anyone have the serleena flash game by chance?

Ask and you shall receive! The file's too big for Eka's, so here's a dropbox link.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game