is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Postby whitewendigo » Fri May 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Interesting, is sim finally going to get a vore mod?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat May 25, 2019 7:25 am

NekoYuki wrote:
Fluffofcat wrote:while it's relevant, Sims 4 is free on origin atm.

also if someone makes a sims 4ore mod id be interested in playing it.

I tried to get it, it says it's free with access, or i can gift it for free, but not grab it for free?

Log out of Origin and log back in. That happened to me as well.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby NekoYuki » Sat May 25, 2019 7:29 am

yeah fixed it, thanks
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby VLover552 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:12 am

wow that's awesome free game and to anyone looking at this and being like "meh free for a time" I believe it's free forever and you have until the 28th to pick it up so a free 40$ game which is really nice
VLover552
Participator

Postby SilverBear13 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:22 pm

i am gonna be watching this thread quite close now
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 26, 2019 12:30 pm

I already HAVE sims 4, so the free "sale" doesn't apply to me. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby ultimated » Mon May 27, 2019 4:43 pm

Posting to keep tabs on this! I tried downloading the mod maker mentioned earlier, but I can't find a pre-built version and I didn't have enough time over the weekend to figure out dependencies to build the source code. I might find time to make something myself, but if not, I'm just happy to read what other people are managing!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Natolin » Tue May 28, 2019 4:59 pm

How many people are working on trying to mod individually rn?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blassimg1 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:04 pm

midnightisle wrote:After reading this thread I thought to myself, gee it can't be THAT hard to make a mod for The Sims. Behold, after 2 hours of screwing around, I added a Predatory trait to the game. It allows for Sims with that trait to use special actions. Right now I'm trying to add some basic social interactions because I have no experience with modding and I want to do something simple. It's not as hard as I expected. By the way, the program I'm using is Sims 4 Mod Constuctor by Zerbu

gods speed my man
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigaredpanther » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:49 am

Kind of off-topic, but I just got into Sims 3 and had a surreal experience.

A brand new roommate walked in through the front door for the first time. She completely ignored my attempt at an introduction and just ran a beeline straight to my Cowplant. She was IMMEDIATELY gulped down and churned into plant food. The whole thing took like ten seconds. It was like I got an Eka's regular as a roommate!

My attempts to mod the Sims 4 cowplants to be that ravenous have gone nowhere. It makes me sad. :(
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:42 am

gigaredpanther wrote:Kind of off-topic, but I just got into Sims 3 and had a surreal experience.

A brand new roommate walked in through the front door for the first time. She completely ignored my attempt at an introduction and just ran a beeline straight to my Cowplant. She was IMMEDIATELY gulped down and churned into plant food. The whole thing took like ten seconds. It was like I got an Eka's regular as a roommate!

My attempts to mod the Sims 4 cowplants to be that ravenous have gone nowhere. It makes me sad. :(

HOT DAMN!
Turbotowns
???

Postby vgove » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:12 am

has everyone forgot about this form
vgove
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 am

vgove, Not me
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:51 pm

Modding takes time
Turbotowns
???

Postby midnightisle » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Oh boy, I'll admit that I kinda forgot about this thread for a while. I've been messing with Sims 4 Studio and Zerbus Mod Constructor on and off lately, mostly just to make minor pointless mods. However, I've become a little more accustomed to using the programs now. In regards to making a vore mod, I've remade my custom predator trait multiple times already because I'm unsure of what I want to do with it. My goal is for the trait to add something to the actual gameplay. Currently, it has the following functions:

* It's a CAS trait, which means it's one of the 3 traits you pick when you initially make your Sim. I might change it to be a trait received through gameplay, but I'm not sure yet.
* Like other traits, Sims with this trait will have whims. Which whims come with the predatory trait? I haven't decided yet.
* Predatory Sims' hunger need depletes at a 10% faster rate than the average sim. However, their fitness skill increases at a 10% higher rate than the average sim. These numbers are arbitrary and I might need to tweak them. In other words, they need to eat more, but they have an easier time getting fit.
* There is an optional "subtrait" that can be switched on and off by using the testingcheats command. It's called Apex Predator. At the moment it doesn't do anything, but my intention is for it to disable that Sim from being the target of predator interactions. Yes, I want to include predator-specific interactions later, but I don't know what to add. (inb4 someone asks for there to be an eating interaction: that's out of my skill range right now)

tl;dr I made a custom Predator trait but it hardly does anything at the moment.

I was on the fence as to whether or not I should add a Prey personality trait. Would it make more sense for vore interactions to be limited only to Sims with predator or prey traits? Or should all Sims who are not predators be considered prey? What would a prey trait even offer for a Sim? I have no idea.

I also want to add custom items like recipes or furniture or something, but what should I add? I'm at a loss. Ehhh whatever, I'll figure it out later.
Attachments
TS4_x64_WTfE8prkr0.png
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 am

prey trait might being able to survive when a pred eats them so thay can be eatin more than once
vgove
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:05 am

Prey I’d consider would be more likely or willing (if you try to add a fight or flight mechanic) to be eaten. Or perhaps give better benefits when eaten.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby DiDen » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:52 am

I'll definitely be checking out this thread frequently... Can't wait to see more of it !
DiDen
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:44 am

in the context of sims 3, a prey trait, could give the sim the ability to willingly offer themselves to preds, and they'd be more interested in gaining relationship points with preds(compatibility(like 2 "good" sims could get along better, but a "good" sims and an "evil" sims have trouble getting a relationship(it wasn't impossible though)), 2 prey sims could get along, sharing in their love/fantasy of being eaten, while 2 pred sims might have a bit of trouble at first(until/unless they become hunting partners or something to that effect, or just rivals/friends), the acquaintance level being a decent hurdle(cause another pred that's a stranger might as well be food right? before they make you food?).

a bit of a wall, but I hope you understood that. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Natolin » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:10 am

Oooh this sounds like its coming along great!
I'm wondering, are you gonna be modeling a belly, or getting someone to do it, or is it more for imagination stuffs?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game